APA Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?" She asks as she presses back against me. "Do you like fucking my ass?"

Grabbing tightly to her hips, I grunt and groan as I thrust in and out of her, her body pushing back against me as I push inside of her. She is obviously enjoying this more now as she continues to play with her pussy.

"Harder" she whimpers. "Ohh please, fuck me harder" and I do, my cock burying itself deep in her ass, my balls slapping against her dripping pussy. Now I am ramming back and forth, grunting and moaning. "Oh fuck my ass! I want you to come in my ass" she says.

Her words encourage me and I can't take it any longer. She screams "Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum!" As I empty my load, she arches her back and I can tell she is at that point also. She moans with great pleasure as I pump one last time deep into her ass. With that she collapses forward onto the bed and I fall forward with her, my entire body pushing up against her ass as I drive that one final time. My cock is now pumping out the final squirts of cum deep in her ass.

We just lay there, both trying to catch our breath, sweat covering our bodies. I gently held her, petting her and gently kissed her neck.

This is how my APA weekend ended. Never was I more in love with my wife. She has always been one to do anything for me. This weekend, there was nothing she wouldn't have done for me and I know it. That love is something to never take for granted. One of these days, I'll let her know what really happened that afternoon with Ron.

Special thanks go to Celest81 for her editing assistance.