APA, Eh?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ex_riter
ex_riter
14 Followers

"I'm going to enjoy this, I think. You, probably not so much." I didn't look up. Didn't have to. You can hear a smile in the voice of a female. Every noticed? "And the less you enjoy it the more I will. Start by licking your mess off my shoes. Then you're going to tell me what's really going, and don't even think about lying to me..."

I felt rather than saw the next bubble of pre-cum because it was a bit of a gush.

"...Correction," she didn't even break flow, "First my shoe then my floor then you come clean yourself and I can keep this up all night, how about you?..."

Fully in charge, merciless and starting to enjoy herself. Check.

The 'intriguing and indefinably beyond the ordinary' librarian (Lydia!) was a flat out domme. Check.

I moved quickly to clean her shoe, hoping I could distract her, and myself, before her firm seductive voice drove me to cum...

"Hmmm, how long can you hold out you perverted male worm?..."

... but it was already surging and the world began to shake and I couldn't find the toe of her shoe with my tongue...and I might, just might, have glimpsed a full broad grin on her gorgeous face but it's hard to know for sure because of the kaleidoscopic flickering of my vision as I ascended, or descended, into the involuntary shudders and jerks of flat out orgasm.

ex_riter
ex_riter
14 Followers
12