APA Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

I felt like I was giving and receiving a miracle as my mouth worked up and down Jake's cock. I felt Jackie's hand on my hip and rivers of cold fire course through me.

Jackie patted my belly and told Jake to climb up there. He seated himself over me and then Jackie moved on top of me behind him. I watched as she reached around him and took his cock from my hand. I placed my hands on his legs and stared in amazement as she began to pump him. Her breasts were pushed hard into his back and her pussy was wedged against his tail bone as she spoke in a low voice.

"You are so pretty Sarah, so fucking beautiful," she said. "Jake has a wonderful cock and you are so lucky to be able to share it with him. Look at him Sarah," she went on, "look how hard you make him, how turned on he is by you."

Jake's eyes were locked on mine as with one hand Jackie played with his nipple and the other travel the length of his cock. He reached down and cupped my breasts. The weight of them on me felt comforting, not trapping or oppressive as I watched in wonder.

Jake started to move with Jackie's hand and to make little breathy noises deep inside. Jackie's hand moved faster and she leaned forward to nibble on his ear. I was mesmerized.

"I'm going to make Jake cum Sarah," she said. "I'm going to make him cum all over your beautiful face."

If she had been eating my pussy she couldn't have had more effect on me. I was shivering as I waited for her offering.

Jake jerked against her hand and then began to spurt. Jackie aimed for my face and covered me in his cum. He came hard and long in multiple bursts that wracked both our bodies. I close my eyes and parted my lips as she covered my face. I felt the hot fluid run across my cheeks and over my lips to fill my mouth. I begged Jake for more. "Give me more!" I demanded. "Cum on me Jake, please!"

What a slut I had turned into, but I didn't care.

Jackie milked the last drops from him then he leaned forward and I took his cock in my cum filled mouth.

"Out of the way Cowboy!" Jackie commanded.

Jake moved off me and Jackie laid out along my length.

"I can't fuck or suck Jake, he's married, but this is the next best thing," she said as her mouth covered mine. We kissed, sharing the taste of him, the heat of him. Once that was gone Jackie moved off me a little and began to lick me. She scooped up Jake's taste on her tongue and fed it to me in sweet kisses.

Jake's mouth covered me, covered my pussy and I came immediately and everything went away.

I woke several hours later and Jake was next to me in the bed. His hand was over my chest and cupped my breasts, It felt so good to be in his arms, so safe and loved. I noticed the warm soft feeling of Jackie against my other side. Her bare flesh pressed to mine bring a sensuous warmth to me. I laid my hand on her bare thigh and as I slipped into dreamless sleep thinking that breakfast ought to be interesting.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers