Apallonia; Roman Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apallonia, I have discovered that it is much more satisfying for me when my partner is fully satisfied first."

"Well, you win again," she smirked, "I certainly was satisfied and I just felt warm all over…and still do."

"I'm glad, because you were wonderful too," he said reaching out to touch her hand. Apal felt his touch akin to a mild electric jolt. Her facial demeanor turned very serious and she sort of cocked her lovely head to one side as though a light had suddenly turned on in the back recesses of her mind. She smiled as a wonderfully warm feeling engulfed her and she thanked Gary for being such a great, wise and understanding guy. "Whoa!" exclaimed Gary, breaking an apparent somber moment, 'great, wise?' that, may be too heavy for this 'ol boy," he chuckled. However, he realized that something electric and chemical had just occurred between them. He wasn't sure what, exactly, but it warmed and comforted the both of them.

"Gary, you just did some marvelous things last night that have never happened to me before," she told him, "No one has ever thought about…nor bothered to…to 'clean' me, after sex," Apal said a little timidly. "You have no idea how much that meant to me, Gary…it was…extraordinary and special." Gary kissed the top of her hand and turned it over to kiss her palm too.

"Thank you, sweet Apallonia. You're a magnificent woman, in all the ways possible," he said softly to her. "I just wish I was thirty years younger," he teased her. She playfully tightened her lips and cocked her head as though miffed.

"Gary, you are younger than a lot of men I know who are in their twenties!" she stated flatly. Gary knew better, but chose not to challenge her. He thanked her, kissed her hand again and asked her what her plans were for the rest of the day. "None," she replied, "and none for this evening or tomorrow," she quipped, "except to fuck your brains loose."

"Just what an 'ol man needed, a sex crazed, drop dead gorgeous, young woman," he said grinning.

"All dirty 'ol men need one," she said, popping a lovely breast out of her robe for him to drool over. They laughed and Gary asked her if she might enjoy an afternoon at the Museum of Natural History. Apallonia eagerly accepted, telling him that she was a member of the museum too, and had thought of touring the new exhibits. Gary told her to get dressed and they would drive to her home so she could change into some more casual clothes. "You're so damned thoughtful, Gary, you are spoiling me." They drove off and stopped at Apallonia's apartment. Gary drank a coke while he waited for her. She returned to the living room wearing designer jeans and a lovely top. Gary noticed that she wore no bra and he smiled to himself. She had packed a small overnight bag and brought it with her. The afternoon museum crowd was sparse and they lazily moved from one exhibit hall to another pausing to read nearly all the information cards. Gary was happy that Apallonia was genuinely interested in the museum and its exhibits. Half way through they went to the snack bar for coffee and hotdogs. 'This girl is delightful,' Gary thought. By the time they meticulously saw nearly every exhibit offered, Apal didn't care for the modern or impressionist art, and neither did Gary, they were a bit tired and hungry. "How about dinner, Apallonia?" he asked. She nodded and they left the museum behind them.

Gary drove to a rustic steakhouse that had no dress code, but had the best steaks in the area. They ordered, a New York strip steak for him and a large filet for her. They both wanted them broiled medium rare. 'Another fit,' Gary mused, as the waiter opened a bottle of dark red Zinfandel and poured two glasses. They ate and chatted with the conversation returning to how they ran into each other last evening. She teased him about sweeping her off her feet and 'making her'. Gary smiled and looked her in the eye.

"Apallonia, very few if any men 'make' a woman," he declared. "I believe that a woman makes up her mind within the first twenty minutes, or less, if she will take someone to her bed. It's the woman's decision, not the males." She cocked her head again, listening. "Sometimes it might be the other way around, but I don't think so," he concluded. Apallonia didn't challenge the issue, because she believed he was right. In her circumstance she always decided that if it happened at all 'this might be the guy'. She varied the discussion by boldly asking if he had had a satisfying marriage including the romance. Gary assured her that he and his 'Lori' had fit, like hand in glove. It was a splendid marriage that ended too soon with her passing. His wife, he told her, was a great lady, wife, confidant and lover.

"You miss her very much, don't you?" Apal said quietly with sincerity. Gary nodded then began to tell her some of the wonderfully funny and loving life they had together. The discussion soon included sex and Apallonia was all ears as Gray recounted some of their great sex. He told her that she liked to spank and be spanked. Apallonia's eyes widened as she said, "you guys did kinky stuff?" Gary laughed and said that they did not indulge in whips and chains, but his wife-lover did like to lightly spank his cock and balls. She in turn, enjoyed an occasional spanking of her very sensitive pussy. "You're kidding!" Apal exclaimed exuberantly, grinning from ear to ear. "Didn't that stuff hurt?" she asked excitedly.

"Now, Apallonia, don't make it what it wasn't," he said with a smile, "We playfully and very lightly did that to one another as part of a very satisfying sex life. No, it did not hurt, because it was playful and light, but it felt great!" he confessed.

"Oooooo, Gary, you're such a wonderful and perverted dirty old man…I just love it!" she declared. They laughed and the discussion turned to other less personal things. The two genuinely enjoyed each other's company and traded anecdotes throughout dinner and their aperitif. They finished and walked out hand in hand to the car around nine pm. The evening air was warm, but not oppressive and Gary drove to his home. Inside, Apallonia went upstairs to Gary's room to put away her bag and change. She returned to the family room wearing a flimsy see through baby doll pajama with a tiny thong panty. Sitting next to Gary she began to help him remove his clothes sensuously. Gary just went with the flow of this delightful half naked woman. Soon he was naked and Apal asked him where he kept the Viagra. He pointed to the bathroom cabinet and she went to fetch two of the diamond shaped blue pills and a paper cup of water. Gary swallowed the pills and watched as Apallonia kneeled between his legs to caress and fondle his cock and balls. The stimulation was obviously working as soon, Gary's cock began to swell. She looked up, pulled him to her and kissed his lisps provocatively, swirling her tongue around his. Apal bent down to lick his cockshaft, up under the rim, across his cockhole, tasting his initial pre-cum. Next, she licked his smoothly shaven balls and took each one separately into her mouth to love it individually. With a little effort she managed to get them both inside her mouth and worked her magic tongue all about them.

She 'tormented' his balls and cockshaft with her tongue until the stimulation drove his cock to a grand erection. She deftly removed her thong as her tongue trailed along his cockhead and under the rim as Gary writhed and moaned. She stood up, straddled his legs on the couch and placed the sheer baby doll pajama top over his head. Gary looked at her beautiful breasts suspended before him like two ripe melons for his pleasure. He rubbed his face all over and between them as Apal reached under her baby doll to find and rub his nipples too. Gary began to lick the sides, undersides and between her magnificent breasts, as she sighed pleasurably. He rubbed her nipples all over his face marveling at how her soft yet firm breasts seemed to defy gravity as they fairly danced and swayed before him.

He wet her areolas with his saliva and blew gently on them. The air caused the nipples to instantly harden even more. Apal gasped as he flicked his tongue over one nipple while he gently rolled the other one between his thumb and forefinger. She sighed as her bosom heaved under his attentions. He switched nipples and Apal chose that moment to sit Gary's cockhead on her asshole. It was well lubed with her ample juices flowing down from her pussy, coating it. She lowered her self onto his cock very slowly. Gary allowed her to set the pace as he reveled in licking, sucking and playing with her tits. She pushed her body down slowly, feeling her sphincter resisting fiercely. Her asshole parted slightly and the pain was instant! Apal cried out painfully and immediately lifted up, paused to let the pain abate then buried his cock deep into her sweet pussy.

"I'm sorry, Gary," she whispered through her pajama top, "It hurt too much…I'm sorry."

"Oh my God, Apal, your pussy feels much too good to be ignored for your sweet ass, honey," he whispered. He groaned with pleasure as she squeezed his cock hard with her strong pussy muscles. Sighing in deep pleasure, he continued to nurse her breasts while she fucked his hard wonderful cock. "Don't be sorry about anything, love," he said softly, resuming his 'assault' on her breasts and nipples as she bottomed out his cock deep inside her. She rode him relentlessly resisting her urge to cum to pleasure her lover. Each time she felt him tense and stiffen even more she would pause, hold his head to her nipples and just enjoy the fullness of his cock buried within her. Apal shed her baby doll top and continued to fuck her self on his marvelous engine of flesh.

She began to perspire and her skin glistened, coated with salty sweat. Gary licked the sweet salty sweat from between her breasts. Apal could resist no longer and she quickened her pace. They both came at the same time, calling out each other's name in the sweet passions of their mutual orgasm. His cock plunged deep in her pussy, the sensations, coupled with her orgasm, were too intense and she tried to lift up. Gary held her fast causing her to revel through intensely pleasing sensations as she reached another orgasm. Her body shuddered and trembled while her pussy savagely clenched his hard cock again and again. Now, Apal realized that it was Gary that was trapped in a very intensely sensitive cum. She squeezed and clutched his very sensitive cockhead with her pussy. "Oh my God, Apal…I can hardly stand that," Gary gasped as his eyes rolled in their sockets.

Totally in control, Apal continued the intense 'torment' by clenching and grinding her cunt hard on Gary's cock. He sighed and surrendered to his lover, his arms dropping to his sides as his breathing came hard. Gary gasped for air from the intensity of his orgasm and her gyrations. Finally, in a magic moment his pleasure peaked and it was over. He basked in the same sweaty glowing sheen that coated Apal's skin. She stopped rotating her hips and they kissed, embracing one another. "God, Gary, that was awesome…simply awesome," she said as she closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. Gary recovered his breath and licked the salty sweat from her shoulder. "Ummmmm," she murmured as he tongued her neck and earlobe.

Rising from his semi hard cock, she knelt between his legs to lick and clean their juices from his cock. She finished and pulled him to her lips to kiss deeply again. His semi hard-on tilted toward the left. She sat on the floor, laid her head on his left thigh and held his cock in her mouth. Apal slowly and sensuously licked his cockhead, pulling his foreskin back to lick under the rim. They remained like that for several minutes while she stimulated his cock back to full hardness. Suddenly, she pulled it from her mouth and impishly grinned at him as she reached out and patted his cockhead with her open hand. Gary moaned. "Does that hurt, Gary?" she asked.

"Oh God, no," he gasped, "It feels sooo good, Apal."

"More?" she asked impishly.

"Oh yes, lots more," he sighed as she began to lightly spank his cock. His cock stiffened immediately and she continued to pleasure it with her palm. He writhed and sighed as she worked his cock with her open palm. His pre-cum oozed heavily from his cockhole and she licked it away while she 'tormented' his cockshaft and cockhead. Instinctively she pulled his foreskin down to pleasure him full on his cockhead with her open palm. "Oh Jesus, Apal, don't stop…that feels absolutely…wonderful," he pleaded with her. Thick clear pre-cum seeped heavily from his cockhole again. Apal wiped it on her finger and fed it to Gary. Eagerly, he licked her finger and she resumed to gently pummel his cockhead.

Gary's face glowed with the feeling of intense pleasure while she continued to spank his cock. He felt another orgasm gathering deep inside while writhing under her relentless palm. Apal realized that Gary was going to cum very soon. She smiled at him and remorselessly increased her pace at spanking his cock. She could see his cock throbbing intensely with each touch of her palm to his cockhead. Her eyes glistened in amazement at his intense pleasure from her spanking his now huge throbbing hard-on! Suddenly, he groaned and cried out as he erupted in a powerful orgasm. His cock spewed out thick white ropes of cum that arced over his belly to splatter on his chest. Apal marveled at his orgasm, bedazzled by cum shooting from his cockhole as his testicles tightened against his body.

The force of his cumming amazed her. This was the first time she had ever actually seen cum spurt from a cock. All the other times she had felt it in her pussy or her mouth, but this was incredible, she thought. After four or five strong ejections, he issued forth a few small wads, one of which landed on her nipple and breast. Finally, his cum just oozed from his cock and flowed down his cockshaft to pool at his balls. Gary was totally spent and exhausted. Apal was thrilled! "Wow, Apallonia…that was unbelievable," he gasped, "thank you sweet love…thank you," he told her as he touched her cheek lovingly.

Apallonia kneeled before him and again cleaned cum from his cock with her magic tongue. She stood to lean over him to offer her breast coated with his cum. Gary smiled at her then licked her breast and nipple clean of the thick white frothy cum. She sighed with happiness as she kissed her lover deeply. "I love you, Gary," she said with a faithful sigh, "I love you very much."

"I love you too, dear sweet Apallonia…my gift from the Roman Gods," he told her, as he fondled her magnificent breasts. She smiled at him with genuine love shining from her eyes. "The apples of Venus," he said to her as he very gently tugged on her nipple. She cocked her head quizzically and he explained, "The Romans called female breasts, 'The apples of Venus'…It was a plagiarism of the Greek …'The apples of Aphrodite'. Both ladies were their respective Goddesses of Love." Apal kissed him again and he said, "You, sweet Apallonia, are truly a Goddess of Love. Look how wonderfully beautiful you are…covered in sweat, but truly divine. Yes, Apallonia, I do love you, my Goddess." Her eyes welled up but Gary licked the tear from each of her eyes then kissed her deeply.

Apallonia stood up and held out her hand to Gary. He took it and she 'helped' him to stand. She led him upstairs hand in hand until they reached the bedroom. They were both too worn out to shower. They lay down their sweaty and totally satisfied bodies, on the bed sheet. Gary turned off the light and they cuddled in bed. He sat up on his elbow to kiss her. Apal returned his kiss and then began to lick his nipple. It felt wonderful, but they both knew that the Viagra had diminished and his cock would not 'stand' anymore tonight. She lay back as Gary fondled her pussy, lovingly tugging at the soft curls of her bush. Apal moaned and was startled as Gary gently slapped her pussy. She gasped and he stopped, but she whispered, "More…more, Gary…please."


He obliged her, as he very lightly spanked her pussy with his fingers. Apal moaned as her clit throbbed and exited its hood seeking more attention. "Oooo, yes…that feels wonderful, love," she closed her eyes as he continued the very light, but arousing slapping of her sweet pussy. "Oh, Gary, I can't believe how good that feels…don't stop…please don't stop," she begged. Gary had no intention of stopping, now. Her juices flowed heavily and splashed a little as his fingers patted her pussy. Purposely, he only touched her clit every three or four spanks and her body writhed trying to get his fingers to 'spank' her throbbing clit. She moaned, sighed and gasped from her 'spanking' as she felt her orgasm start to rise when he touched her clit and subside a little when he avoided it.

Fully aroused and in a state of total pleasure she desperately wanted him to bring her to orgasm. But she chose to keep silent and let his magic hand fulfill her at his pace. Apal's breathing was labored as her pussy tingled with lust, desire and love while her lover 'spanked' it for her. Writhing ceaselessly and moaning with intense desire from this previously unknown pleasure, she silently implored him to let her cum. She knew in her heart that he would not alter his pace until she slowly reached her climax. He never let up as her writhing and deep moaning did not dissuade him. Gary knew that soon she would reach her release, but he was determined to do nothing to hasten it along.

It seemed like hours to Apal, but in truth he had only been 'spanking' her pussy for several minutes. Though she wanted him to strike her clit more often, Gary would not. He kept a steady pace akin to the 'Chinese water torture', only much more pleasurable. She could feel her skin warming as she felt so hot, but there was no relief. Apal was making a 'unahhh' sound each time his fingers 'slapped' her super hot cunt. Her mouth was open and her eyes closed. She grasped her nipples and began rolling them as Gary continued to pummel her sopping wet pussy. Suddenly, she screamed and exploded in a massive orgasm, spewing her cunt nectar all over Gary's fingers and the bed sheets. Her body bucked, jerked and shuddered, as she was enraptured, in the throes of her 'spanked cunt' induced orgasm.

"OH GOD…OH GOD…Oh my God!" she cried out as she was cumming again from Gary's relentless cunt spanking. Finally, her orgasm had totally consumed her and she just lay gasping for air. Gary ceased spanking her sweet pussy, while she came down from her savage climax. He bent over to kiss her quivering pussy and lick its wetness 'dry'. "I don't believe what just happened, Gary," she gasped when her senses returned. "That was incredible! I didn't believe any thing like that would feel so wonderful. Oh, God, I'm so wasted, Gary," she sighed. She mouthed the words 'I love you', but seemed unable to utter another sound.

Gary kissed her nose, nipples and eyelids, pulling the covers over both of them. Apal cuddled close, their sweaty bodies seemingly sticking to one another. Gary held her close listening to her soft breathing until she fell asleep in his arms. Again he thanked his lucky stars for Apallonia and closed his eyes, knowing that although he truly loved her, he was much too old for her. He knew that he would become a millstone around her beautiful neck some distant day. Wishing he were thirty-five years younger, for the second time in a day, he fell asleep next to the beautiful Goddess, Apallonia.

They awoke early Sunday morning with Gary the first to rise. He invited Apallonia to a mutual shower and she readily agreed. He spent a considerable amount of time lathering and washing her. Gary shampooed her hair and lazily shampooed her ample bush. She writhed in pleasure as she tried to stand still while he pampered her, bathed her breasts, pussy and magnificent ass. He rinsed her and knelt to lick her clit and pussy to a wonderful orgasm. Unsteadily, she held his shoulders as his expert tongue brought her quickly to climax. Gary helped Apal sit down on the built in seat in the shower, while she 'came down' from her first orgasm of the day. "Oh, Gary, you never cease to amaze this girl," she told him kissing him deeply and thanking him for pleasuring her again.