Apart But Not For Long

Story Info
Partying together.
1.4k words
3.94
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptsteve
ptsteve
24 Followers

When my wife and I were separated we had began to once again see one another but hadn't made that commitment yet.

She asked me "Do you want to go with me to a college party some of her co-workers were attending?"

I said "yes."

She said "We are not together so what ever happens with you or me is fine, ok?"

I agreed

I picked her up and we went to a townhouse off campus where the party was in full swing just like college kids do.

I was a bit older than them but also noticed no one cared and even some girls were flirting with me. Guess being older does help sometimes.

We started drinking beer and she danced with me and a lot of different guys, the music was loud and even saw her smoking some weed with a group of people.

She was at one time drinking a beer bong and getting it all over her at the same time so she was plastered as hell.

A lot of the guys talked to me and was amazed that she and I came together yet we were separated. It was a weird time but yet fun as well. I walked around a lot talking, dancing with some sweet young girls and was having a fine time myself.

A guy came up to me and said "Hey, we know you two are married and yet apart right now so if I made out with your wife would that be okay with you?"

I thought about it and said "Well since you put it that way, sure why not."

He left me and walked up to my wife took her hand and led her upstairs to where I assumed bedrooms were located.

After about 20 minutes I had to go to the bathroom and went upstairs and opened a door thinking it was the bathroom.

The room was dimly lit but I could see the guy standing beside the bed and my wife sitting on the bed. He had his erect cock out and she was holding the shaft as she was sucking it like only she can.

She always likes to hold it, lick the underside length, let her tongue lick the pre-cum before she takes it all in.

He motioned me to close the door which I did and watched as she was sucking this strangers cock. It was amazing to watch this but I was turned on by the sight of it.

She continued sucking him and he was holding her hair as he face fucked her. She was moaning and he then twitched and spewed cum in her mouth. She was eagerly swallowing it as his cock drained and went soft. She swallowed again and licked it until it was all the way soft.

I slowly exited the room and he followed me.

He said she was so drunk and high she didn't even notice me. He said she was laying on the bed when he left.

The guy said "If you don't mind I think she'll have more fun as the night goes on, wanna watch?"

I said "hell yes. You go ahead and do what you guys want as long as she wants to also."

He went downstairs and I stood there, a minute of so later another young man came up.

He said "Jim told me about speaking to you, just follow me in and she'll never see you."

I did and sure enough she was laying down and didn't see me.

He went to the side of the bed and said "Hi Susan, Jim said you can really suck a cock, wanna another one?".

She moaned out "Oh Yes please let me suck you."

He smiled in the dim light and unsnapped his jeans, lowered his underwear exposing one heck of a erect cock. I bet it was 2" in diameter and 10" long.

She saw it and took hold of it. She moaned even more deeply as she took it in her mouth. She proceeded to give him one hell of a blow job.

He did pull her tee shirt over her head and unhook her bra as she sucked him. His hands were squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she sucked ever more deeply.

After a few minutes he also increased his tempo of the face fuck and spurted his cum in her mouth. It was so much she couldn't swallow it all as it seeped from her mouth.

She again laid back. He re-clothed himself, smiled at me and left. I remained standing in the shadows waiting for what was next.

I few minutes later a guy and girl came in the room.

She asked Susan "can I taste your pussy?"

Susan didn't hesitate in answering "yes."

The girl unsnapped Susan's jeans and pulled them and her panties off. She then spread Susan's legs and got between them.

I knew as soon as the girls tongue touched Susan's clit. She moaned deeply and pushed her pussy into the girls face.

Susan grabbed out for the guy and he dropped his jeans and underwear and stood beside the bed.

Susan reached out to grab his cock and then put her mouth on it. She took it deep inside her mouth as she sucked his cock all the while being eaten. This went on for quite a few minutes until he increased his face fucking tempo.

He yelled "I'm Cumming" and filled Susan's mouth with his cum.

Susan apparently also reached her climax as she pushed one last time into the girls face.

Susan laid back on the bed breathing very hard as I saw her massaging her own breasts.

As the couple left with smiles the girl even said "You taste good honey".

A few more minutes passed and a young Spanish man entered, he looked at my nude wife and asked "Are you having a good time?".

She replied slowly "Yes."

He then said "Well you're going to like this then."

He came to the bed and she reached for him but he stopped her. She looked quizzical as him and he reached down to turn her onto her stomach. He said sternly, "get on your elbows and knees".

She instantly obeyed. Her wet pussy was very evident and her asshole was expanded from the tongue lashing she had gotten.

He asked her "do you like to be fucked in the ass?"

She said "well I have a few times with my husband but not a lot."

He leaned down and said "well you are gonna be fucked there now."

He stroked her ass cheeks making her hips move and her moan to his touch. His fingers slid along her ass crack and on down to her rosebud and teased it.

She was loving it and pushed backwards to his finger. He saw some lotion on the night stand and disrobed, squirted some on her asshole and fingered her asshole some more. She was really loving it now and I was also.

He looked back and smiled at me. I motioned him to go ahead. He got behind her, repositioned her so I could see better and touched the head of his cock to her asshole. She sort of squealed at that feeling.

He then slowly entered her asshole with his erect cock and she was pushing back to him so as to make it go in quicker. Then he just jammed it in her ass making her cum at the suddenness of it.

She was going nuts and fucking his cock with her ass as he was enjoying the action also. They fucked one another for quite a while and I know she came several more times. I know that climaxing face she has.

His cock was sliding in deep and almost out of her and then back in, repeating it over and over.

Suddenly he said "Baby I am going to fill your ass with my cum."

She replied "fuck my ass dammit, fuck it, fuck it hard."

He tensed and I assumed he was filling her ass because he was moaning and stiffened up. After he calmed down his cock plopped out of her releasing a load of cum with it.

She collapsed on the bed, face down and said "Oh god that was good."

He grinned and said "well the guys downstairs told me that a hot horny woman was up here ready to fuck anyway I wanted."

She looked at him as he put his clothes on and then looked my way and replied "well I guess there is, right Honey?"

I said "do you want to stop?"

She smiled again and said "only if you want me to?"

I said "No way, you get all you want baby."

She smiled and fingered her wet cum filled pussy as she said, "Well bring em on!"

ptsteve
ptsteve
24 Followers