Apartment 303

Story Info
An innocent oversight leads to salacious eroticism.
42.4k words
4.85
19.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apartment 303

- Chapter 1: Moving In -

As the late great Bob Ross would say, life is all about happy little accidents. Such is this story about how I ended up moving into Apartment 303.

Before attending college I took a few years to travel a bit, work odd jobs a bit, and generally fuck around. Working shitty jobs and working paycheck to paycheck had me excited to get back in a classroom and study hard. However, I had lived on my own for a couple years and had no desire to be a normal freshman living in a dorm. The idea of sharing a tiny room with some 18 year old bro was out of the question. Thankfully, the university had alternative housing assistance for people like me; an older student that wasn't from the area and didn't know anyone. The housing program placed an incoming student into an apartment with upper level undergraduates. It was perfect, I would have my own room with older students that could help me acclimatize to the university and the city. The program placed a male student into an apartment with other males, and a female with females. But happy accidents happen.

See, my name is Kelly. A somewhat unusual name for a man these days. So, as you've probably guessed, the housing program erred and placed me into a four bedroom apartment with three women. Funny enough, when I received my housing information from the university with the apartment's address, rent and utilities info, etc., I didn't think there was any mistake. The information packet also included my future roommates' names: Charlie, Jamie, and Tracy.

Walking into the apartment's lobby, duffel bag slung over my shoulder, a box of odds and ends in my arms, I acknowledged how excited I was to start this next chapter of my life. I also acknowledged how nervous I was to meet my new roommates. Since moving out of my parents house years ago I'd had a number of different roommates, ranging from becoming good friends to avoiding at all costs. All I really hoped for was that my new roommates were tidy, friendly, and paid rent on time.

I pushed the elevator button with my knee, my hands were full carrying a box, and stood there waiting for a minute when the door to my left opened with a scraping metal sound. I snapped my head towards the jarring sound and saw it led to the stairwell. Banging the door open with her hip, a beautiful woman spun through the doorway. She was tall, 5'10" I guessed, with curly dark hair, tied up in a messy bun, and skin the color of coffee with just the right amount of milk. She was wearing runners shorts, and a sports bra. The sight of her long runners legs and toned stomach made my jeans feel a bit too tight as I couldn't help but become aroused. She had earbuds in and was looking down at her phone. My eye caught sight of Spotify on her phone before she locked the screen, looked up, saw me, and yelled over the music only she could hear, "The elevator's broken, gotta use the stairs." With that, she jogged through the lobby and outside for her run.

The pleasure of knowing that that beautiful woman lived in my building immediately vanished as I realized I had to move all my shit up three flights of stairs. As I trudged up to the third floor I thought, Thank god the mattress company delivers my new mattress for free. Wanting a good introduction, I put my box on the ground, stood up straight, and knocked on door 303. From inside the apartment I heard a woman's voice yell, "Coming! Charlie, I think the new roommate's here." Befuddled, I took a half-step back, glanced to either side of me feeling lost all of the sudden, and then jumped a tiny bit when the lock clacked from behind the door. The woman's face that peeked around the door immediately went from bright and welcoming to confusion as she saw me standing there. "Eh, hello. Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry, I must have the wrong apartment. I'm moving in today and I swear my paperwork said apartment 303."

"No worries," a smile returned to her face. "Lots of new people are moving into the building this week. Hopefully I see you around." She gave a little wave and closed the door. I stood there lost in contemplation. I'm positive it was number 303, Troy and Abed's apartment number. Or was it 304? But she said the name Charlie. I stooped down and rummaged through my box to find the housing paperwork. Yup, Apartment 303 and a roommate named Charlie. I knocked on the door once more.

The same woman's voice came from behind the door, "Charlie, hopefully this is the roommate." Again, she opened the door with a smile, but then it shifted to almost a frown. "You again. It's really simple. The first number of the apartment is the floor number..."

At that point another woman, who could only be Charlie, popped her head around the door frame. "Be nice, jeez. Sorry about her, she's usually very pleasant," Charlie said while jabbing an elbow at the other woman. "How can I help you?" she continued as the other woman sneered at her.

"I'm sorry to keep bothering you both," I said while smiling at Charlie, then gave a little side eye to the other. "There must be some mix-up because my paperwork says apartment 303." I leaned forward to look at the number on their open door, implying they should acknowledge that this was, in fact, apartment 303. I had leaned in just enough to catch a scent of the other woman's dark black hair. It smelled wonderfully of coconut. "See, I have it right here." I handed Charlie the paperwork. "But I'm supposed to live with three guys, Charlie, Jamie, and Tracy."

Both the women were looking at the sheet of paper, but glanced at each other when I said the names. "And you must be Kelly," the other woman said, turning to me.

"Yup, that's me. How did you..." They both were giving me a look of C'mon guy, it's not that hard. "Ah, yeah. I see what happened." A hot flash rolled over me and I could tell embarrassment was written all over my face.

They both gave cute little giggles and I swear Charlie bit her bottom lip for just a second. "Well, c'mon in, let's figure this out," the other woman said while stepping back, welcoming me into apartment 303.

I dropped my duffel just inside the door and Charlie motioned me to the loveseat in the living room. Both women sat on the wide sofa across the coffee table from me. "I'm Charlie and this is Jamie. Tracy's out for a run right now, but she'll be back soon." Damn, that beautiful woman downstairs lives here with these two equally beautiful women. While entering the apartment and following Charlie and Jamie to the living room I had time to appreciate these two. Charlie was tall, not as tall as Tracy though, probably 5'8", shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, perfectly tanned skin, large breasts and a plump ass squeezed into black yoga pants. Jamie was short, just over 5 feet, and very petite. She was wearing gray sweatpants, the waistline rolled up, with a white tee-shirt cut off just short of her navel. She had small tits, wasn't wearing a bra, and I could clearly see her small dark nipples under the cotton. I must have ogled a second too long because Jamie was glaring at me when my eyes looked up to meet hers.

Shit, Jamie hates me already. "Pleasure to meet you both. So, what should we do? You want me to call the housing office and hopefully they can find me a different apartment today?"

"Well, yeah you could do that," Jamie said.

"Jamie, we did talk about how nice it would be to live with a guy after living with the human disaster known as Karen last semester."

"Yeah, but that was just one girl. There's other nice girls out there to have as a roommate."

Given our very short history, I could tell Jamie either didn't like me or just didn't like men in general. It's probably just me since she caught me staring at her tits. "I don't want to cause any friction. It seems like you three have a nice thing going on, so let me just call the housing office and we'll get this sorted out." I pulled out my phone just as my timer started beeping. "Shit, I'm parked in a loading zone. I gotta go move it before I get a ticket. I'll be right back."

I was breathing hard after running down to my car and back up when Charlie let me back in the apartment. I felt bad about making Jamie uncomfortable, so I wanted to get out of their hair as quickly as possible. Jamie was in the kitchen, noticed me panting and sweating a bit, and politely said, "It's hot as hell outside, let me get you some water." Well, at least she doesn't hate me that much.

"Thank you, I didn't really think about wearing jeans on moving day. Up and down three flights of stairs doesn't help," I said with a grin, taking the water from Jamie.

"Fucking property management said the elevator would be fixed months ago. At least the stairs are helping me tone my fat ass," Charlie complained.

"Bitch please! I wish I had your ass. Mine's fat as a pancake."

Not wanting to get caught staring again I glanced around the crown molding while sipping on my water.

"Look Charlie, we're making him uncomfortable," Jamie teased. Thankfully my face is already flushed from running up the stairs. "Don't be awkward. If you're going to live here you're gonna need to get used to us girls' banter."

"I'm not uncomfortable," I blurted out with zero conviction in my voice. Both women nodded patronizingly. Before I could get even more awkward, it hit me. "What do you mean 'if I want to live here'?"

"Well, we chatted while you moved your car and if you're cool with it, we'd enjoy having some male energy in the house. Tracy's on board, she's the one that brought it up originally." Right on cue, Tracy walked through the front door.

"Oh hi," Tracy said, then did a double take. "I know you. You were waiting for the elevator. You're Kelly?"

"Yes ma'am, nice to meet you," extending my hand.

"Pleasure, I'm Tracy." she responded with a smile and shook my hand.

"You're cool with a guy moving in here?"

"Hell yeah! We need a man in here to do all the cooking and cleaning!"

"Oh I like you," I smirked.

"Ah-hem, enough flirting you two. If we're gonna be roommates, let's not make things weird by fucking him immediately Tracy," Jamie scolded.

Fuck, how many times am I going to embarrass myself on the first day here. Tracy brushed the comment off and said, "Welcome to the house Kelly. I'm gonna jump in the shower. Want to join me?"

I was flabbergasted and almost spit my water out. Jamie blurted, "Oh fuck off Tracy!"

"I'm just teasing the poor guy, relax. Plus getting under your skin is too easy Jamie!" And with that Tracy patted me on the shoulder on her way to her room.

Charlie and Jamie were very kind and helped me carry the rest of my stuff up from my car. Thankfully it only took one trip with the three of us and only one more solo trip to get it all. Even so, after four trips up and down the stairs I was ready to stretch out on my bed for a bit, but my mattress hadn't been delivered yet so I started unpacking. The room and closet were nice and spacious, and there was already a desk and dresser. The walls were painted a soft mango color, which I thought I'd hate when I first saw the room, but it was actually quite pleasant, especially after I hung up some artwork. I had just about finished unpacking everything when Charlie knocked on my door.

"Come in."

"Looking nice already. Still no mattress though I see."

"Yeah, I called them and it won't be delivered until tomorrow."

"Well shhhiiitt," she said, drawing out the word.

"Cool if I sleep on the couch?"

"Of course! The couch is super comfy, I always fall asleep there. We want to take you out for dinner tonight. You in?"

"Have I died and gone to heaven? A date with three lovely ladies and they're paying!"

Charlie giggled. "Heaven, no. You'll soon realize the hell you moved into soon enough," and gave me a wink. "Leave for dinner in an hour. That good for you?"

"Perfect, just gonna jump in the shower."

While showering I started to play with myself as the warm water ran down my chest. Images of each one of my new roommates flashed across my imagination. First, Charlie sucked on my balls, then Jamie materialized and joined in, sucking on my cock. Then Tracy appeared, bent over, her firm ass pointing towards me. I eyed her tight little asshole, then started to stick my dick into her perfect shaved pussy. Eyes closed tight thoroughly enjoying this daydream, a knock came at the bathroom door. My eyes snapped open, paranoid I hadn't locked the door. "You going to be long Kelly? I could use a shower too before dinner."

"I'll be out in just a minute Jamie," I yelled in a bit of a panic. Well shhhiittt, I thought in the same way Charlie had said it earlier. I soaped up my crotch, washing any precum off me while my boner receded. The interruption brought some clarifying guilt as I thought, You've just met these women. You are going to live with them. Don't jerk off to them immediately... They are all fucking hot though. With that final thought I turned the temperature all the way to cold to snap with mind and boner out of it.

- Chapter 2: Can't Sleep -

"You want another margarita?" Charlie asked.

"No, thank you. Two was more than enough. They make them strong here!" I wasn't lying, feeling a nice buzz going. I'm a big guy, 6'3", 220 pounds, so I usually don't feel the slightest bit drunk after a couple drinks on top of a full meal. The buzz was just right though, matching the entire dinner. The casual Mexican restaurant had just the right atmosphere, the conversations were easy and natural, and my new roommates were so welcoming. I could tell they were close friends by their inside jokes, playful teasing, and general warmness towards each other. "This has been wonderful! Thank you ladies. I think y'all will be the best roommates ever."

Charlie giggled. I was quickly learning she giggled often. Smiling, Tracy poked, "Y'all," over exaggerating my slight southern accent.

"Stop embarrassing him Tracy or he's gonna move out tomorrow," Charlie squeaked out through more giggles.

"Have your fun ladies," I said with a smile. "The dumb southern boy named Kelly," I drawled, out exaggerating Tracy's mocking accent. Everyone burst into laughter.

Composing herself, Tracy said, "But seriously, we're glad to have you as our roommate. And cheers!" We all raised our margarita glass in celebration.

-

My legs were cramping while I tried to fall asleep on the couch. It was a large couch, but not nearly long enough for me to fully stretch out. The combination of driving for hours to get to the apartment, running up and down the stairs numerous times, alcohol, and the too short couch were all knotting up in my calves. As I massaged my legs I heard a door quietly creak open. I saw Jamie tiptoe into the bathroom. Even in the dark I knew it was Jamie given how short the figure was. The toilet flushed and the water faucet ran before Jamie emerged and peeked into the living room.

"You awake," she whispered.

"Yeah"

Jamie silently padded over and sat on the coffee table. "This couch is way too short for you. Why don't you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep out here."

"That's very kind, but I couldn't impose on you like that."

"Nonsense, I'm half your size and I sleep great on this couch all the time. Please, I'll sleep better knowing you're comfy." Jamie stood and grabbed the blanket off me.

"I guess there's no arguing with you then."

"I'm a very pushy person, if you haven't noticed yet."

"Yeah, I gathered as much." I sat up, Jamie already halfway down the hall to her room with my blanket. As I followed her into the bedroom the glow of the bedside lamp revealed that Jamie was wearing a faded tee shirt that came down to her upper thighs. The would probably barely reach my belly button. Jamie grabbed her comforter off the bed and tossed it onto her desk chair. She took my blanket and put it on the bed and spread it out nicely. I sheepishly stood in the doorway, feeling like a little kid getting put to bed. Jamie turned around and whispered, "All set. I'll see you in the morning."

"You're too kind, thank you."

"Oh, one last thing, my pillow." She turned around, bent over the bed, and her ass popped out from under her shirt. My mouth dropped open as I gazed upon her tight little ass and bare pussy. My eyes were glued onto the mouth watering sight before me. Thankfully, she didn't turn her head around before standing up. I already got caught staring at her tits earlier today, I didn't need her knowing I saw her pussy too. Pillow in hand, Jamie smiled and said, "All good, sleep tight."

"Yeah, you too," I somehow managed to mutter. She grabbed her comforter and closed the door behind her.

I crawled into her bed, stretching out with a sigh of relief. I was ready to turn her bedside lamp off and pass out, but the scent of coconut filled my nostrils. I inhaled deeply through my nose, eyes closed, and pictured Jamie's smooth pussy. My hand, seemingly of its own accord, slid under my boxers and started slowly stroking my semi-hard cock. My interrupted shower session, the smell of coconut, the sight of Jamie all encouraged my boner to become rock hard within a minute. I began stroking faster, but the realization of where to cum hit me like a ton of bricks. Cumming all over Jamie's sheets would be a surefire way to get kicked out of the house immediately, not to mention the complete embarrassment. I thought about quietly slipping into the bathroom, but there was no way Jamie was asleep yet, and it would raise alarms if I was in the bathroom long enough to climax. Fucking shit. I guess my blue balls continue. But then I spotted the box of tissues halfway hidden behind Jamie's computer. Thank god, I need to cum so bad!

As quietly as I could I got out of bed and grabbed many, many tissues. I figured I was going to cum a lot given how horny I was. I removed my shirt and boxers and spread out on top of my blanket. If cum shoots everywhere at least it wont get on her sheets. Laying there with my left arm under my head and my right hand pumping my cock at a slow, steady rhythm, I closed my eyes and returned to the image of Jamie's pussy. I started to speed up, imagining the tip of my cock spreading open her silky folds when I heard a soft creak. My eyes shot open directly at the door and my heart stopped. Jamie was cracking the door open slightly, thankfully looking at the floor, and whispered, "Kelly, I forgot my phone."

In one dramatic motion I whipped as much of my blanket over my naked body as I could just as Jamie stepped into the room. She looked at me and clearly noticed I was in a state of shock. "I'm so sorry, did I wake you up?" Her eyes then glanced down to my crotch, and my eyes followed. Laying on top of my blanket only allowed a corner of it to cover me, and my uncovered portion was from the waist down.

"Oh fuck," I said as I looked at my boner. Tissues scattered across the bed. "This is bad."

To my utter astonishment Jamie didn't start yelling, cursing, or demanding that I get the fuck out of her room... her apartment. Instead she bit her lip, took her eyes from my cock and looked at me dead in the eye, "Looks like showing you my pussy had the right effect."

Still frozen in place, cock still out in the air, all I could muster was, "Yup."

Jamie moved towards me, licking her lips, and pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her tits were not even a handful, but had the most perfect half dollar sized dark areolas. Her nipples were hard, pointing right at me. She sat on the edge of the bed. I hadn't moved a muscle this whole time. Jamie matter-of-factly stated, "We just met today. You're now my roommate. I want nothing more than to suck that beautiful cock and then have you fuck me hard. But, I don't want things to get weird." I managed a nod of agreement. She continued, "So, here's what I want. I'm going to lay down. You're going to kneel in front of me. We're going to get ourselves off while watching each other. And Tracy and Charlie will never find out about this. Okay?" This cannot be happening.