Apartment 3B Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand that."

"Someone had to tell him about Kirby and me and then he went after her and came after me. If I give Kirby a shoulder to lean on that same someone will tell him that Kirby and I are back to seeing each other and Nick has already shown what he is capable of. If she gets rid of the asshole I'm here for her, but as long as she is with him I'm not even going to talk to her."

"She doesn't think he will hurt her again."

"I'll bet she never thought he would hurt her in the first place, but he has already proved her wrong on that score. Guys who beat up on woman don't stop just because the woman says "please don't, I love you." Guys who beat on women are low life scum and they don't change. No thanks Linda, but I will not have anything to do with her as long as she stays with him."

I didn't hear from or about Kirby again by the time the location was over and Vern and I loaded up the truck and headed home. I didn't get to spend much time thinking about the situations with Carol and Kirby on the way home because Vern wanted to talk. He and Linda were talking marriage, but she didn't want to leave California and Vern, while he liked California, didn't want to give up his job and move there so it was three days of "What should I do?" He was definitely asking the wrong guy for advice.

Shit!

I couldn't even figure out what I was going to do with my life. A woman in the west that I was hung up on wanted me as her sex toy, but wouldn't give up her dirt bag husband and a woman in the east who said she loved me to death but was cheating on me by actually living with her lover when I was gone. Yeah Vern, ask ME for advice.

-----------------------------------

My home coming was not typical. Carol was at home even though she didn't expect me for another two days. She looked surprised when I walked in the house and saw her sitting on the couch reading a book. She jumped up and ran to me, threw her arms around me and kissed me and then asked why I hadn't called to let her know I was coming. I don't know why I chose that moment or what it was that pushed the "time to get it out" button, but I just looked at her and said:

"I didn't call because I expected that you would still be at apartment 3B at least until tomorrow."

She stepped back, looked at me and as calmly as you please said, "He's been out of town for almost a week." She paused for a second and then said, "What now?"

"I don't know."

"Well I do know this much. It is obvious that you have known for a while, but you still let me fuck your brains out so since that is your usual welcome home lets get to it."

Her matter of fact attitude so floored me that I didn't even think about how unreal it was as she led me into the bedroom. It was my usual welcome home. Sucked, fucked, sucked and then fucked again. Shower together, she washes my cock, bends over and sucks it hard again and then turns around and leans on the wall while I take her from behind. We got into bed and she snuggled up to me and said:

"Want to talk about it now or wait until the morning?"

"Morning. I'm too tired right now."

Getting it out into the open must have relieved something inside me because for the first time in a long time I slept like a baby. I woke up to the smell of bacon and when I walked into the kitchen Carol said:

"Coffees hot and breakfast is almost ready."

She acted like it was just another normal day in the Rob and Carol show. I poured myself a cup and sat down at the table and Carol put a plate down in front of me. Eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and sourdough toast. She fixed herself a plate and sat sown and we ate in silence. She got up once to refill our coffee cups and when we finished eating she picked up the plates and put them in the sink. She turned around, leaned against the counter and said:

"Okay, let's have it. How long have you known?"

"A couple of years."

"A couple of years and you've done nothing?"

"Why bother?"

I explained my thinking as far as having a live in housekeeper and a steady piece of ass when I was home and I saw her face get a sad look."

"Why the glum face?"

"I was hoping that you would say that you loved me too much to kick me out."

"I probably love you as much as you love me."

"Sarcasm doesn't become you Robert. You have no idea how much I love you."

"I think I have a pretty fair idea. Have you seen a doctor lately?"

"A doctor? Why in the hell would I see a doctor and just what do doctors have to do with what we are talking about?"

I got up and went to get my briefcase and then brought it back to the kitchen. I took out the mini-cassette recorder and pulled a cassette tape out of an envelope, put it in the player and hit 'play.'

"He has a wife who loves him and is crazy about him and he will have a beautiful child that he will have to help raise."

Carol's face was pale and she came over and collapsed in the chair. "You know about that?"

"I had myself tested and I'm as potent as hell and you are not pregnant. Have you seen a doctor to get checked out?"

"Oh my God. You know. I can't believe that you know."

"You love me enough to have a kid you don't really want just to have a way to keep me home with you. So I guess I'm not being too sarcastic when I say that I probably love you as much as you love me. What I am having is a hard time trying to reconcile this love you supposedly have for me with your having a permanent full time lover on the side."

"I know that this is going to sound trite, but he is not a lover. All he is is a bed buddy. My relationship with him is purely sexual. There is no love involved."

"You are splitting hairs here Carol. Love, like or just sex you are still fucking another man and cheating on me. How can you say you love me and do that?"

"I don't know Rob. How do you do you justify cheating on me?"

"Me cheating on you?"

"Oh come on Rob; don't waste time denying it. You have to be getting laid while you are gone. You love sex too much not to be getting it. Deny it if you want to, but I'll never believe you. Every company Christmas party or company picnic we I go to I hear all about those California bimbos that come after you guys. That's pretty near all that Sam, Rick, Jerry, Vern, Billy Bob, Charlie and Mel talk about. You are better looking than any of those guys so I know you have to be getting your fair share. Have I bitched? No I haven't because when you are home you never stray from me. You need sex when you are gone and I need sex when you are gone and as long as we only have each other when you are home it is a win win situation."

"So you took up with Monroe because you figured that I was planking some California beach bunny?"

"Yep."

"That makes it even worse then. That changes how I have to look at things."

"Change the way you look at things? Why?"

"Up until now I thought that we might have something that we could work our way around, but that isn't the case any more. Now I find out that you have so low an opinion of me and my morals that you can just automatically decide I'm a cheating asshole and then go on your merry way. For your information Carol I never once cheated on you before finding out about you and that asshole you are living with when I'm gone. And even after finding out about you and the asshole I still went almost a year before finding someone that I liked enough to finally say fuck it and enjoy myself since I no longer had a marriage.

"You say that listening to the crew made you think was a cheater? Did you ever stop to consider that every one of the guys you just named is single and free to fuck any woman in California they can get to spread her legs? Not married with vows to keep Carol, but single and free to do what they please. I opened up this dialog thinking that we might be able to work around the cheating, but finding out how low an opinion you have of me makes me want to rethink things."

I got up and headed for the bedroom.

"Where are you going Rob? We need to talk this out."

"I have a job to go to Carol and I'm not at all sure now that we have anything to talk about."

"I've already called you in sick. Sit your ass down Rob. This has to be settled one way or the other and it needs to be done now. In the first place I do not have a low opinion of you. I have a very high opinion of you. You are a man Rob; you are all man. Sex, as far as I am concerned anyway, is a physical need just like the need to eat, drink and breathe and no healthy man is going to go with out sexual satisfaction for any length of time and the same thing goes for a healthy woman. It is not natural to want sex and deny yourself for long periods of time. A couple of week's maybe. Maybe even a month, but three, four and even five months? No way. If you weren't getting any pussy when I thought you were then you wasted a whole hell of a lot of time. If you weren't getting laid you should have been.

"You said a minute ago that you finally broke down and went after someone because you didn't have a marriage any more. You do have a marriage Rob and it is a strong one. I love you and I do my absolute best to show you that I do. You heard it on the tape. I want you here at home with me all the time because I love you and want you where I can touch you all the time. Yes, I cheated, but I did it for the same reason I thought you were doing it. Sex is a physical need and I needed it."

"Regardless of that tape Carol I'm having some doubts. For one thing the nature of your relationship with Monroe. Occasional sex is one thing, but it looks like you move in with him as soon as I'm out the door and live with him until I get back. To me that is a hell of a lot more than taking care of the occasional bout of horniness."

She was silent for a second or two and then said, "Guilty as charged. What you need to understand is that I don't have occasional bouts of horniness; I'm horny all the time. I've heard that there is no such thing as nymphomania, but I think there is and I am probably a nymphomaniac or at least the closest thing to it you can be without being there. I want sex all the time. I found out by accident that Jason is my male counterpart. I think the term for him is 'satyr'. He always wants it and so do I so we are together when you are gone. Every night and twice a night is the norm. The important thing for you to remember is that when you are home you are the center of my universe. Jason does not exist when you are with me."

"And that is supposed to reassure me? I don't do every night and twice a night. Granted that I am up for three and sometimes four times a week and occasionally twice a night, but you are telling me that I can't compete with him or with anyone else for that matter."

"No Rob, I'm telling you that you don't have to compete with him. You are all I want. You are all I need. When you are with me I am complete."

"But as soon as I'm out the door you are spreading for Monroe and I'm not talking a couple of days later either. You are with him before my tail lights pass the city limit sign."

"Again Rob, guilty as charged."

"So there has to be more there than just a bed buddy to take care of the hornys."

She looked down and didn't say a word.

"Come on Carol. This is not the time to hold back. Where we go from here depends on completely honest full disclosure."

"Please Rob; you know all that matters."

"Maybe Carol, but it is obvious that I don't know everything. I don't want to know everything that you think matters; I want to know everything period."

"Please Rob, trust me on this. Anything else I say won't help, only hurt."

"All Carol. Every bit of it and right now."

She sighed and then said, "Please Rob; please don't take this the wrong way. It isn't a slam against you, honest to God it isn't. Jason has a big cock. A really big cock."

"A lot bigger than mine I take it."

"It doesn't matter Rob. I swear to you that it does not matter."

"Of course it does Carol. Because of his big dick you are on your way to him before my 'goodbye' stops ringing in your ears and you live with him until I'm due home and with me knowing that how in the hell can you tell me that it doesn't matter?"

"Because it doesn't matter where you and I are concerned."

"How the fuck do you expect me to believe that?"

"I'm here Rob; I am always here when you come home. If cock size was all that mattered I could have left you for Jason, but I haven't have I. Do I like Jason's big cock? Yes I do. I love it and as soon as you are gone I am on my way to Jason's to get more of it, but I have two choices Rob. Like Jason and love his cock or love you and the 'love you' always wins and it will always win. Until last night I had the best of all worlds; Jason's cock when you were gone and you when you came home. You heard it on your tape Rob. I flat out told Jason he was history when I got you to stay home with me. I made my choice a long time ago Rob and my choice was you. Not Jason's big cock, but you."

I just sat there and looked at her and after a bit she asked, "What are you going to do?"

"That isn't the real question here Carol; the real question is what are you going to do?"

"Me? What am I going to do? Pray to God I don't lose you."

"Are you going to feel that way when you find out that your big plan isn't going to work?"

"What do you mean?"

"Getting pregnant and having a baby won't make me give up my job. The only things I know are turning wrenches and driving a truck. My job pays me twice what I would make as a mechanic in a dealership so I'm not giving it up. Steve is going to retire in two years and they are already sounding me out about taking his job when he leaves. His job would pay me a little more than I'm making now and there is almost no travel involved so no way am I going to quit now. So the question is, "What are you going to do?"

"What? You expect that I'm going to say to hell with you and go to Jason because you won't quit your job? I already told you where I stand. Job or no job I'm with you."

"That's not what I meant. Now that you know a baby isn't going to make a difference what are you going to do?"

"If I can I'm going to have your child. You want kids and even though I was always against the idea I love you enough to give you what you want. And I know you still want a family. I remember how long ago it was that I said what is on that tape and you have been waiting that long for it to happen and that tells me two things. It says that you aren't going to throw me out and that you want me to give you babies. Am I right?"

"I don't know any more Carol. I'm still pretty bummed about you taking up with that Monroe asshole. I know you are staying with him because of his big cock, but how did you find out about his cock in the first place?"

"I don't suppose this is s good place to say "just lucky I guess." The expression on my face gave her the answer to that one. She shrugged and said:

"A bunch of us stopped after work one night to have a few drinks and unwind from a bad day at the office. The place we stopped at had a live bad and so we did some dancing. I was dancing with Jason and I accidently pushed my leg against him and felt his erection. It felt huge. You had been gone over three months and I was horny as hell. So horny that I was seriously contemplating hitting a bar after work some night and finding me a one night stand. Anyway, after a couple of more drinks and a couple of more dances with Jason I blurted out, "Is it real?" and he smiled at me and told me that the only way I would ever know would be to unzip him, reach in and take it out. Three more drinks and two more dances and I told him I wanted to see it. He walked me out to the parking lot and then said:

"If you want to see it you have to be the one to take it out."

"So I did. I unzipped him, reached into his undershorts and worked it out. I wasn't a virgin when we married and you knew it. I'd seen maybe a half dozen cocks, but I had never seen one like Jason's. It was ten inches long and thick and my first thought when I saw it was "I wonder if I can take that thing." And of course I tried and I did and here we are."

"And you are so hung up on it that very second that you are not with me you are with him."

"You are making it sound like I'm a slave to his big cock and that is not the way it is. After the first time with him I realized that I was not going to go without sex any more while you were gone, but I didn't want to go the bar scene route and end up with God knows what both in the way of men and what they might be carrying with them. I would want a regular boyfriend and not a bunch of boyfriends and I loved what Jason's big cock did for me and so I picked him to be my steady.

"Only my idea of 'steady' was once or twice a week, but Jason's idea was every night. I did it with him a couple of times a week for three weeks and then all of a sudden he didn't have time for me. He had found him a girl who was in tune with his every night idea. You came home a week later and for two months everything was fine and then you went off on another two month trip. After three weeks I was so horny that I was seriously thinking of picking up a one night stand. I decided to do it and one day I took a change of clothes to work with me and at quitting time I changed into a short skirt, low cut blouse and heels and when I came out of the ladies room Jason saw me and asked me where I was going looking so hot and sexy. I told him I was going out to look for a playmate and he said:

"Look no farther."

"He had broken up with the girl he was seeing and so I followed him home and ever since then I'm there all the time to try and keep him from finding another full-time playmate. It is still a risk because he could find someone more permanent when I'm not there while you are home. So far it has only happened once and she only lasted for three weeks."

"It sounds like that if I were out of the picture totally you would move in with him on a permanent basis."

"Not a chance. To live with someone permanently you have to love them and I don't love Jason. I love his cock and what he can do with it, but that is as far as it goes. He doesn't love me either. All I am to him is a steady piece of ass. We like each other, but there is no love, just sex. So I can't answer your question. It isn't up to me. It is up to you. Your wife is a cheating, big cock loving slut who loves you and doesn't want to be without you. You have to be the one making the decisions here."

"I've already made it. I'm not giving up my job and that means I'm still going to be gone a lot."

"You need to tell me what is going on here Rob. As I see it you have two choices. You can toss my cheating ass out. You can tell me that what is in the past is in the past but to stay home from now on. What are you going to do?"

"You forgot a third choice. Tell you to make damned sure that you are here when I get home."

"You are serious?"

"As serious as death. But you need to understand that if you play so will I and that can be dangerous. If I go with choice number three I suppose you will be on your way to Jason's as soon as I'm gone?"

"If you are serious about it I'll be on my way before the sound of the door closing behind you fades away."

"Wrong answer Carol. Somehow, despite all you have said and despite what I heard on the tape I'm having a huge amount of trouble believing it if you can be so quick to get to your lover."

"Do not doubt me on this Rob, you are my only lover. The only thing important to me is that I don't lose you. If you tell me that you aren't kicking me out and the price of keeping you is to sit here and suffer while you are gone I will – underscore the will – sit here and suffer. If you want me to quit my job so that I'm no longer around Jason I'll pick up the phone and do it right now. Whatever I have to do to keep you I will do. No qualifiers Rob. Whatever I have to do. But no lies either. You give me the freedom to see Jason and I will see Jason. You tell me that a boyfriend is okay as long as it isn't Jason then Jason is history. I can not be clear enough on this Rob; the only important thing to me is that I do not lose you. I'm astounded that you have known as long as you have and that we are still together. That gives me hope. What you have said to me so far gives me hope, but with everything that has been said and brought out into the open it is clear to me that we need to get it all out right now. We need to move away from today with both of us absolutely clear on things."