Apartment 3B Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me in silence for several long moments and then said, "You said that if I played you would and a minute ago you said that if you played it could be dangerous. What did you mean by that?"

"I meant what I said when I told you that I had never been unfaithful until I found out that you were. Once I decided that you didn't love me any more and that our marriage was over I started looking and I met a lady that I thought was kind of special. I was seeing her on almost every trip I took to California."

"You used the past tense. Does that mean you don't see her any more?"

"That isn't the point. For all practical purposes you lost me to her. That is what I meant when I said it could be dangerous. I got more than sexually involved with her, I also got emotionally involved and that is the problem that I am sitting here facing. I've listened to the tape and half of me is saying "She loves me" but thee other half is thinking about my emotional involvement with Kirby and believing that you can't possibly be practically living with Monroe full time as soon as I'm out the door and not be emotionally involved. It is not the sexual involvement with Monroe that bothers me; it is the emotional aspect.

"You need to understand this clearly Carol. I loved you without reservation right up until I found out about you and Monroe. I wrote you and our marriage off at that point. You were history. The only reason I did nothing was because I figured it would be cheaper than a divorce to keep you to take care of the house when I was gone and a convenient piece of ass when I was home. All you were to me at that time was a cheating piece of trash. I hooked up with Kirby and if things had been different I would have taken the divorce route and Kirby and I would be together right now. The point being that even though I loved you I wrote you off believing that you didn't love me any more. I mean how could you if you were living with another man.

"The way I got emotionally involved with Kirby shows me just how dangerous it can be. You can deny it until you are blue in the face, but in my mind you can not have the live in relationship that you have with Monroe and not be emotionally involved. I was flirting with the idea of going with what I said was the third choice, but your statement about just how quick you would be to be on your way to Monroe killed that idea. It screams at me that there is emotional involvement even if you won't admit it. My choice is going to be what you called the second of the two choices that you thought I had. I will let bygones be bygones and I will keep my cock in my pants when I am on the road and you will keep your panties on and pulled up tight until I get home. If you can live with that we can go forward from here."

"Should I quit my job?"

"Why would you do that?"

"To put distance between Jason and me."

"I'm not going to worry about that. Just you remember that I knew about what you were doing with Jason long before I got that tape. If you backslide I will know it and I am not into giving second chances. You have already used your "get out of jail free" card. Are we clear on that?"

"Absolutely clear. Can we go back up to bed now and celebrate my not getting tossed out on my ass?"

"Lead the way sweetie."

The next two months went by and then I was off to Palm Springs again.

-----------------------------

She twirled the rose between her fingers as she looked across that table at me.

"I've missed you."

"That comes as a surprise to me given some of the things you said to me when I saw you in the hospital."

"I explained that to you the last time we talked. You didn't allow for the fact that I was hurting and heavily medicated. I wasn't thinking all that clearly."

"Connie tells me that you have gotten rid of Nick."

She looked down at the table and said, "Kind of."

"Kind of? What do you mean by "kind of?"

"Please try and understand Rob. I love Nick. I always have and I probably always will."

"That doesn't tell me how you "kind of" got rid of him."

"You were right about him Rob. He did just what you said he would do. He had me wait on him hand and foot until he was back on his feet and then he beat the hell out of me for being the cause of all that happened to him. I love him, but I'm not stupid and I called 911 and when the cops and paramedics showed up they took me to the hospital and Nick to jail. I pressed charges and based on what he did to me that time and the time before he got eleven months in county. I visit him every Sunday and I told him I would wait for him as long as he understood that if he ever lifted a finger against me again I'd put him right back in jail. He really doesn't like it there so when he promised that it would never happen again I believed him. So yes, I kind of got rid of him for about seven more months. After that we will see."

"Seven months huh? You told him you would wait, but did you tell him you would stay true?"

"No, but I had planned on doing it until I got my roses. You do have a room here right?"

"Yes I do."

"Would you like some company for as long as you are here?"

"Oh yeah, I most definitely would."

I got up and told her I needed to go to the bathroom and I went out and told the desk clerk to bill the call to my room and then I picked up the house phone and made a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetie."

"Hi baby. Why are you calling so late? Checking up on me?"

"How would I do that? You could have someone between your legs right now and I have no way of knowing."

"I promised baby."

"I know you did and that's why I'm calling. Why don't you give Jason a call."

"Oh my. Talk about the unexpected. I take it that it means that my baby is going to be bad tonight?"

"Yes it does."

"You can't have been out there for more than six hours and for you to connect that quick it has to be someone you know. Is it the one you told me about? What was her name – Kirby?"

"That's the one."

"Do I have to worry?"

"No more than I had to about Jason."

"Ouch! I guess I deserved that. Does it have to be Jason?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"The next door neighbor's son is home for the summer. I hired him to cut the grass while you are gone. He looks at me like he wants to eat me up."

"Jimmy? He's only seventeen."

"Eighteen last week."

"Why the sudden interest in the young stuff?"

"He can't be very experienced so I should be able to teach him how I want it done."

"I'm stunned. I thought for sure as soon as I told you to call Jason you would drop the phone and I'd hear the front door open and then close."

"Jason does have that marvelous cock and I do love the way he uses it, but he can be a little rough sometimes. I need gentle right now and not rough and I believe I can teach Jimmy how to be gentle but effective."

"You don't care for rough huh?"

"I like it from time to time. Shit! That's a lie. I love it when Jason takes me hard."

"Then why Jimmy instead of Jason?"

"Well sweetie, it is this way. As an about to be new mommy I don't want to subject your baby to rough."

"Rob?"

"Hello?"

"Rob? Are you still there Rob? Talk to me baby."