Apartment 7 has a Golden Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a brisk yank, he slipped off her panties and dropped them to the floor. They were joined by her clashing rainbow socks. He arched his left brow sharply as he looked up at Carie. "No need for shave for you, huh?" he remarked with a cut-glass grin.

Carie shrugged sheepishly. She breathed, "Yeah, well I...uhh!"

Vasily cut her off with a quick slick of his tongue up along her clean line.

Gripping the seat of the chair to steady her quivering body, Carie blurted out, "I-I've had a lot...uhh!...a lot of practice...ahh!...lately! Uhh!"

Having managed to force out the satisfying quip, Carie caved to the deliciously unwavering pleasuring from Vasily's nimble and lively tongue.

His forearm held her thighs apart as his fingers joined in on the fun, spreading her delicate skin, and exposing the tantalizing pink flesh below. His tongue swirled and stroked her, working slowly up to her clit. He took his time nipping and teasing her tingling hood with his lips, tongue, and teeth. A finger slid into her, wriggling deep inside before coming out glistening and moist, before gliding in and out with steady strokes.

Carie's rose-shaped lips rounded wide, her cheeks blazing crimson. She grasped at Vasily's head, cursing that he no longer had anything there to tangle her fingers into. If it wasn't for him bracing her against the chair, she was certain she would have just trembled right off onto the floor.

"Oh God! Ahh! Mmm!" she moaned her encouragement. Biting down on her lower lip for a moment, she held her breath then suddenly loosed a slow, straining cry, "Ah-ahh!" She shuddered repeatedly, feeling her wetness drip down her crotch and thigh, a look of satisfying release on her glowing, shiny face.

Through glassy eyes, she managed to tilt her head and steal a look downward. As he continued to suck and slick her, one of his hands had moved to his crotch. With his pants pulled down his waist, she could see his large hand working his shaft with vigour, steeling it to a rigid and ample length. A pang of nervous apprehension swelled in her comparatively petite body.

Once again Vasily caught her staring. Grinning, he leaned back on his knees and then stood up. His pants dropped to his ankles.

Carie sat up and found herself looking straight at his cock. As he moved toward her, it waved with a mesmerizing motion. Almost instinctively, she reached up and steadied it with her hands, wrapping her fingers and palm around it.

She felt Vasily's hands on her head and shoulder, pulling her in. His coaxing probably wasn't really necessary anyway. With a flick of her tongue, she licked the dome of his cock, sliding around the head round-and-round until it was slick with her saliva. Pulling back for a moment to moisten her lips, she opened wide and leaned forward to take him in. His length filled her mouth, pushing the back of her throat. Soon Carie's jaw and face moved forward, upward, and back with a supple rhythm. She hummed and gasped, enjoying the taste and feel of his hard flesh in her mouth. She pulled him out and explored his length with her tongue from the tip to his warm sack, feeling every vein surging with his blood.

As Carie continued to work Vasily's cock, she felt his hands slide down and have their pleasure with her breasts. He gently rubbed and pinched her tender nipples eliciting a sweet moan from deep within her chest. She felt electric all over as she dropped a hand between her thighs and played with her moistened petals.

A taste of thick, bitter spunk dripped onto her tongue. She sucked on his head, drawing a bit more and swallowing it down her gullet.

With that, Vasily withdrew from Carie's dripping mouth. He plucked her up from the chair, carrying her in his strong arms. Not for long, though, as he just pivoted and turned and dropped her onto the sofa.

With one glance into his eyes, the blue alight with intensity and fire, she knew the fine subtleties of their encounter were about to be tossed aside like his shirt and her panties. Vasily moved and positioned her on the cushions like how an over-stimulated child plays with a doll, unsure of even where to begin. Carie was pulled with her back low on the sofa, firm hands raising her her legs up and pushing them back with her knees almost by her chin.

Vasily knelt down and licked her exposed slit, the familiar feel of his long, wet tongue drawing more gasps and groans from her. Carie was going crazy now. She had been preparing to take his shaft into her for the last few minutes and now she felt like she was shifting gears again as his tongue brought her to the brink once more.

As if on mental cue, Vasily shifted his position, rising steadily up over Carie's body, kissing her tummy, licking her belly button, sucking hungrily on each of her jiggling breasts. His broad shoulder propped her legs up now and suddenly she felt his stiff cock sliding around her crotch and belly.

Carie reached up, gasping and swallowing her breaths, and stroked his clean shaven face. It felt so smooth, so soft. She did that; with a straight-blade nonetheless. Amazing.

"UH-ahh!" She moaned.

Vasily pushed past her slit, spreading her open, taking his time to sink his throbbing length deep into Carie.

Her brows pinching towards one another, her mouth slipping open, her cheeks flushed, Carie gazed up with her anxious brown eyes at Vasily as she felt him break into his strong, rigid thrusts. Everything tightened --her fingers, her belly, her toes that shook in the air-- as she clenched around his surging cock, feeling his hardened warmth with her soft inner flesh.

"Oh! Oh God! Vasily! Va-ahh!" she cooed as she shook on the cushions. She could see him grit his teeth, grunting through them, as he worked himself into a frenzy, driving deeper, harder, his balls slapping against her.

Vasily leaned back. Carie's legs relaxed and dropped. He pulled her from the sofa and the two of them slid onto the rug on the floor.

Within a moment, Carie was riding Vasily, the tall man prone with his back on the floor. She leaned back hands on his knees, arching her limber body seductively. Her hips bucked and circled with a lovely rhythm, grinding his pulsating shaft deeper and deeper, nudging all the right spots within.

Vasily reached upward, his big hands full of her soft, warm breasts. "Yeah, bay-bee!" he groaned.

Carie managed a grin as she looked up at the ceiling. That accent of his was so ridiculous yet so hot!

She threw herself forward, hands on his chest, as she leaned in and sucked his mouth into hers. Her tongue shot forward and collided with his, dancing and tangling together with abandon. Her undulating rhythm never ceased.

Vasily's hands clamped down on her back and round ass, shoving her down as he cranked his crotch upward, crashing their bodies together, flexing his hard cock within her. Probing fingers crawled their way along her bottom, slid between her moist cheeks, and then fingered her anus.

"Mmm! Ahh! Oh fuck!" Carie raised her head and cried out. She rarely ever ever felt that sex warranted an f-bomb. This was a Sunday for firsts, though.

A few minutes later, it was her turn to lie on the floor, a sofa cushion at her head, and Vasily behind her on his side. Her leg swung back over his arm as Carie pressed her thighs apart, he teased her with the tip of his cock circling her opening.

Through dreamy eyes she looked up at him. He was grinning back at her. After months of nothing but unmoved glances, he suddenly couldn't stop showing her his teeth.

"I like when how you say 'fuck'," he said.

Carie frowned. Breathing heavily she replied, "Really? Think you can get me to say it again?"

Vasily's cock slipped through his fingers and delved one more into Carie.

"Oh! Oh...fu-yeah!" Carie groaned. Again, she relished small victories.

The two of them were glistening with perspiration as they entangled themselves on the floor during their heated session,. Carie's dark hair splayed across the cushion. The sound of the reckless colliding of flesh-on-flesh filled the apartment.

Once Vasily was on his knees, anchoring her thighs with his arms, shaking Carie with his rapid fire thrusts, she could admire his muscular frame working in overdrive liking an elite engine; everything was built, honed, and tuned for moments like this. His smooth scalp was dripping sweat, falling from his chin onto her thighs and belly. A look of ferocious concentration lit up his handsome, sharp face. Growls of pleasure emanated from his gut and unexpectedly filled Carie with intense satisfaction. Her supple, slender body was just as capable as his for these rigorous sessions it seemed.

Vasily braced her leg against his chest, kissing her ankle, pointing her toes straight up to the ceiling. He pushed her other leg aside, spreading her further before filling her with more unimpeded thrusts. Each powerful surge raised Carie's buttocks higher and higher off the floor, arching her slender back into the most exsquisite bow.

"Ahh! Hahn!" Carie moaned. She closed her eyes and curled her lips into her mouth, biting on them. She spat out, "Ohh...fuck!"

She didn't open her eyes. She knew Vasily was smiling. Fuck him. too.

Strong hands gripped her once more, pulling her to her knees. Vasily spread her legs out from behind and then rolled his hips, driving into her again. He held her arms from behind and shook her with fervour.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Carie's mouth was stretched open, gasping for air even as she breathed streams of it out of her lungs with every groan she uttered. As best as she could, she raised her head. Hair not stuck to her face from perspiration fell to the side. She could feel her breasts swirling and jiggling freely in the air as Vasily rocked her from behind. His hands tightened around her arms.

"Huhn! Huhn! Fuck! Carie! Yeah!" Vasily's coarse grunts flew past her ears. He was straining, she could tell. They were reaching their apex with a glorious surge.

They raced to the finish as they had begun: Carie on her back, bent at her stomach, legs pushed towards her head and braced by Vasily's shining upper body. They stared at each other with a vicious intensity as he poured on his final potent thrusts. His sweat dripped freely onto her face while her breaths blew across his.

"Ohh! Ahh! Fuck!" Carie groaned and threw her head back, squeezing her eyes shut. She felt her whole body clench before an almost painful flood of satisfaction spilled from her. She covered Vasily's shaft with her wetness.

Seconds later, the big man rolled back. Once again holding a leg against his chest, he pulled out his swollen, slicked cock. He chest was heaving, his face pink, and his mouth dropping open as he worked his shaft in his hand.

Carie opened her eyes just as Vasily shot out a stream of sticky white cream, splashing it across her belly and onto the bottom of her breasts. He groaned with delirious delight as he jetted another line of rich spunk, pasting her crotch and thighs.

Carie felt his fluids slipping over her body, almost immediately feeling cool on her overheated skin. She blinked, her breath slowly recovering, gazing at the ceiling. Her fingers slid across her belly, pushing through Vasily's abundant cum, before slowly moving to her crotch. She ached and tingled down there; her whole body felt the same. It felt wonderful.

Vasily slid down beside her on the floor. He kissed her shoulder and stroked her arm with the back of his hand. Carie grinned. Such a gentle lamb now that the bear has had his meal.

It was almost noon by the time Vasily was making his way out of her apartment. So much for a lazy Sunday morning.

As he opened the door, Carie cinched up her robe. Suddenly, she patted down her pockets, and frowned.

"Vasily," she said, suspicious, "Where's the ticket?"

"Hmm?" Vasily said, standing in the hallway.

She eyed him. "You know....the tee-kit?"

Innocently, Vasily pulled the Chez Carie ticket out from his pants pocket. "My tee-kit?" he asked.

Carie snatched it from his hand. "My ticket," she corrected. She tore it in half and held it up with a taunting grin. "All services rendered, yes?"

"But..."

"Bye-bye, Boris!" Carie waved then shut the door.

Two days later, after going to bed, Carie awoke to the sound of some sort of scratching on the door of her apartment. She clambered out of bed, slipped on her robe and shuffled in her rainbow socks to the front. Peering through the peep-hole she saw...nothing.

Was she dreaming? Zombies?

Whatever reason, she opened it anyway and peeked around both sides of the hallway. It was empty.

Before going back in, she noticed someone had left a post-it note on her door.

It smelled like vodka. The printing on it was terrible. The grammar was a step below that.

"Come to Vasily's Lounge. Only deal for woman in apartment eight. Ticket is good for six massages generously for free. Big hands. Big everything! Try Vasily's Special. You come 24/7 including Christmas. We make satisfaction for sure!"

Carie bit down on her lower lip but couldn't hide her grin. She gave apartment seven a telling glance then, after pocketing her tee-kit, she closed her door. Shuffling back to bed, she reminded herself to cancel her plans for next Sunday morning.

12