Apartment 718: Bound for His Pleasure

Story Info
Daddy keeps SK in bed all day to use as his sex toy.
1.7k words
3.83
28.9k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is another entry in my series Apartment 718. This is a series of two people who are in a Dominant/submissive relationship. The first entrant of the series is called Welcome Home and has some of the background information. From there the rest of the stories can be read in any order, there is no chronology to them. As an added note you will see that Sara, the submissive refers to herself as i and to her Dominant, Ben, as He. These are not typos, but instead meant to show her submission to His dominance.

*

Ben

Its 4 am and I'm struggling to sleep. Tonight Sara and I did our normal Friday night thing. She welcomed me home at the door with a blow job, went to dinner, and fucked until we fell asleep. I'd told her that I'd had something special planned for Saturday a few weeks ago. It didn't really register to her as anything special, especially when I told her she wouldn't need anything special. I can't remember exactly where I'd come up with the idea, I guess it was just an elaboration on some little fun games we'd played in the past.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because the next thing I noticed it was light out and my phone said it was 8:30.

"Sara honey. Its time to wake up. We have to start our day."

She rolled her naked body to face me and kissed me on the lips. "Good morning Daddy."

"Get up and go to the bathroom. I'll make you a bagel and some coffee. Oh and don't get dressed yet."

Sara

i have no idea what He has planned for us, but i'm rather excited. i washed my face and brushed my teeth. since i wasn't sure what Daddy had planned i took the time to brush my hair and do my make up now, knowing that at any time he could start and i didn't want to look like i'd just rolled out of bed. i walk down the hallway towards the kitchen watching my tits bounce in the morning sun. we had a nervous chit chat as we ate, knowing that something was going to be happening shortly. Daddy hadn't gotten dressed either and seeing his erection was actually getting me really wet and i was hoping that we'd at least have time for a quickie before heading out to do what we were going to do. After we both finished our coffees i cleared the dishes and said "What now Daddy?"

He stood up and took me by the hand back to the bedroom. "Lie on your back SK. I have to find something."

i did as i was instructed and watched him head to the walk in closet and open the armoire. i tried peering in there but couldn't see what he was looking for. The whole cabinet was full of sex toys so i knew it would be something fun. i heard the sound of metal. Daddy came back out with an armload of handcuffs. We'd used them plenty of times before, i wonder what will be so special about this? He started at the foot of the bed and secured both of my ankles to the footboard in a complete spread eagle position. He then crawled up my body dragging his hard cock across my tits while i wondered why He only has one set of cuffs left.

Ben

Sara is a righty, so I was going to allow her to have her right hand free. I cinched the final handcuff to her left wrist and tethered it to the headboard. She was so helpless and it added such an erotic element to her natural beauty.

"Sara, I have some stressful work stuff to attend to today on my computer. I need to keep you available to help me de-stress throughout the day. I am going to keep you locked up here all day so that I may come in and fuck you as I need it. I've left your right hand free so that you may play with my cum."

"But Daddy i don't have any of your cum."

"Not yet you don't." And with that I entered her. I adore the wide eyed look she gets every time I enter her, especially for the first time as my pussy expands to accept her Master's cock. I gave her a good solid 5 minutes of hard vigorous fucking before her magic phrase "Ohhhhh Daddddddyyyyyy" made me erupt. I slowly pulled out and gave my sex kitten a kiss on the lips. "Daddy has to go work now. You may play with my cum, but you may not masturbate."

Sara

"Yes Sir." i replied as i watched him exit the room. i reached down a put my hand between my legs scooping out fingerful of semen. i brought it close to my face, rubbing the cum between my thumb and front two fingers. i've never really had time to just sit and play with cum as i wished, so i really enjoyed playing around watching the strands stretch between my fingers. After a few minutes i noticed a strand beginning to sag and drip, so i stuck my tongue out and let it cascade down my throat. This first taste of the day made my taste buds go wild and i sucked my fingers completely clean. When i could no longer taste any more of Daddy, i sent my fingers for another bath in the cumpool known as Daddy's pussy. Once they were fully coated, i cleaned them off again, glad that this time some of my own cum got on my fingers.

Three rounds of this and i could no longer taste any semen, i closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep. i was awoken by the feeling of Daddy mounting me and sliding his cock into his pussy. i was actually pretty dry to start, but being woken up like this was always very hot to me and i was flooded instantly. Without a word, he came in me again, walking out of the bedroom and leaving without allowing me to cum. As he walked down the hall, Daddy yelled back to me that i wasn't allowed to play with his jizz this time, just to leave it. This scene was repeated 7 or 8 more times throughout the day. i wasn't sure how much cum was really down there since i really couldn't move, but judging from the last fucking i'd received it had to be pretty sloppy.

Ben

I'd actually finished my work about 15 minutes ago, but have been sitting at my desk trying to figure out what I want to do for my grand finale. I knew the day was getting late and I hadn't let Sara up all day, so she was probably hungry and ready to move around. Truthfully, I was ready to get out of the apartment, so I walked back towards the bedroom, knowing I'd think of something in the moment.

I turned the corner and saw an amazing sight. SK was laying there sleeping. Here legs still completely wide open, since I hadn't unbound her yet. My cunt lips were spread open looking all cunty with cum spilling out everywhere. It looked like a bottle of shampoo had been dumped on her crotch. The scene made me instantly hard and I could see a drop of pre-cum roll out of my dickhole. I walked over to the edge of the bed and managed to climb in without her waking. I straddled Sara's face and grabbed ahold of my dick, painting her lips with the early trickle of my seed. I used the head of my penis to part her lips wide enough so that my testicles would fit in her mouth. This was about when she woke up, and didn't miss a beat, tonguing and sucking my balls. I'd never cum strictly from ball play, but actually felt like I was getting close so pulled out and crawled back to my gooey cunt. I stuck my hard on in and gave my slave a few pumps, covering my cock in our juices. When I withdrew, I noticed there wasn't quite as much mess on me as I'd hoped, so I used my hand to drizzle a bunch more, to the point where you could hardly see any flesh. I was glad I'd put so much on there since some dripped off on her stomach as I crawled back towards Sara's mouth. When she saw the cum feast, her eyes got super wide.

"Do you want this whore?"

"Oh my god. Yes please Daddy. i want your cum so bad."

Some of the cum was running off the sides of my cock and onto her face. "I don't know, slut. I don't think you want it badly enough."

"No i do. Please, please, please, please give it to me. i need it. i will love you for--".

I didn't let her finish her plea. I plunged my cock in her mouth, letting her suck all the semen off of me. I was a little surprised she didn't have any issue with the volume, but hey I guess I'd trained her well, and apparently it wasn't quite enough because after she was finished with the cum I'd brought from her cunt she started bobbing her head up and down on me. Because of how we were positioned, Sara couldn't move all that much, so I took over the movement and started fucking her face. We didn't do this all that often, but I quickly picked up a rhythm as my balls slapped against her chin. She expertly licked at my penis inside her mouth while I pounded her face, and the double pleasure was too much and I once again filled her mouth with a load of my hot mess. When she was finished swallowing it all, I reached to the nightstand and got the keys to the handcuffs. I freed Sara and cuddled behind her in a spoon position.

"Thank you Daddy. i really enjoyed being your cum whore today."

"I know you did, SK. You're going to enjoy this too." I reached my upper arm down towards my pussy and started fingering my mess of a pussy to its first, second, and third screaming orgasm of the day.