Apartment 718: Cuntilingus

Story Info
A sub texts her Dom while her husband eats her pussy.
846 words
3.44
19.2k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara

Ugh. i hate my husband, but he's been pestering me constantly about having sex with him. He's not bad in bed and he's actually really good at giving oral sex, but he's so bad at the rest of life that i struggle to turn on for him. Finally today i agreed that we could have sex tonight. So here i lay on the couch texting with Daddy as i always do. My husband suggests we head upstairs so he can get what i promised. Still really not into it I had an idea as i got under the covers in bed."

"Daddy. i have a dirty secret to tell you."

"What's that sex kitten?"

"My husband is eating Your cunt right now."

"Whoa what really? Like right now as we're speaking?"

"Yes."

Ben

Sara and I had actually discussed this situation before. Our rule has always been that since we are basically sex addicts we don't get in the way of each others sex lives with our spouses, but when we are done we tell every dirty detail. Sara mentioned that in the past she'd played on Facebook and Pinterest while her husband went down on her. I said that it would be very hot if she texted me during it. So here we are.

"Send me a picture."

"It's dark and i made him put a blanket over so i could still text you."

"So what do it anyway. Use the flash."

A moment later a picture comes in. It was more or less dark and grainy, but I could see an obvious hump of a person under the bedspread between her legs. My heart raced. It beat unlike anything I'd felt in awhile and my legs were trembling. I instantly got off the couch where I'd been sitting and went into the bathroom.

"How is it."

"It's ok. i am actually looking at pictures of your cock to help get me wetter, Sir."

I pulled my pants down and sent her a pic. "This cock?"

"Yes Daddy. That is the cock that i want right now."

I grabbed hold of my cock and started jerking off. When I was much harder I sent Sara another picture.

"Oh my god Daddy. That made me so much wetter. Can i please cum?"

"You may."

A moment later. "i think i'm going to cum again. i'm going to squirt. Can your cunt squirt Daddy?"

"Squirt for me. Imagine it's my face you're soaking."

"i'm still cumming"

"Of course you are sex kitten. You can cum for days. I've seen it."

Sara

Talking to Daddy while my husband ate Daddy's pussy was one of the most erotic moments of my life that i wasn't physically with Daddy for. After the squirting stopped my husband climbed up my body. i hate being on bottom with him, but i just wanted to be done so i could get back to what was important, Daddy.

It didn't last more than a minute or two until my husband pulled out and came into his hand. That was one of the rules Daddy set for my marriage. That He was the only one who was allowed to cum in His cunt. When with my husband he had to pull out or wear a condom. He complained a lot at first but eventually bought my excuse that his cum caused some irritation down there.

As soon as my husband finished cleaning himself off and settled into his blankets i rolled over to check my phone.

"When you're done fucking your husband text me back so we can masturbate. You've made me very horny tonight."

"I'm back"

"Wow you're quick. How was it?"

"Whatever it's just sex with my husband. He sucks."

Ben

For the next 45 minutes Sara and I went back and forth with our dirty sexual banter mostly discussing her recent play.

"I want to see my freshly fucked cunt."

"It doesn't look much different than normal."

"I'll be the judge of that."

A few moments later the pic came through. As always Sara had spread herself open making sure to show her collar. This time I could see a difference. She looked wider and more open. Maybe my mind was tricking me, maybe not. That being said something was missing.

"Next time you fuck him, I'm going to let him cum in my cunt so I can see it leaking out of you."

Sure I'd seen my freshly fucked cunt, all gooey with my cum plenty of times before, but despite all the threesomes we've had I'd never let another man fuck Sara so it wasn't quite the same as this. I was so excited and ready to go. It was at just this time that I'd noticed my wife was softly snoring next to me.

"sex kitten are you ready for your Master to use his cunt."

"i am. Sir that statement made your pussy so wet."

And with that Sara began to play with her Master's cunt so it could cum for the third time within an hour.