Apartment 718: Forced Entry

Story Info
A Dom helps his sub fulfill her rape fantasy.
1.2k words
3.92
18.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is another entry in my series Apartment 718. This is a series of two people who are in a Dominant/submissive relationship. The first entrant of the series is called Welcome Home and has some of the background information. From there the rest of the stories can be read in any order, there is no chronology to them. As an added note you will see that Sara, the submissive refers to herself as i and to her Dominant, Ben, as He. These are not typos, but instead meant to show her submission to His dominance.

***************

Sara

My phone beeped indicating there's was a new text. i looked down and saw its from Daddy. "Sorry. Got held up at work. I will be there tonight, but probably not until close to ten. Go ahead and eat dinner, I'll let you know when I'm on my way."

Ben

I wasn't really held up at work. Truthfully I'd left work extra early to prepare for what I'd had planned for the night. Awhile ago, Sara once mentioned that she, like many women had a rape fantasy. It really didn't do anything for me, but I think that part of being a good owner is fulfilling your pets fantasies, and that was exactly what I'd had planned for that night. I knew she'd be there shortly and I had a lot to do to stage the scene that I had planned. After coming into the apartment and putting my weekend bag into the bedroom I went back to the foyer so I could leave the front door ajar and knock over the coat rack. Then I went to the utility closet and flipped the circuit breakers for the apartment. I was hoping it would be pitch black, but there was still light spilling through a bunch of the windows. I pulled down the blinds and as I looked down to the street I saw Sara walking up the sidewalk. Knowing it would only take a minute or two to get up the elevator to the apartment I ran to get in position, right around the corner from the front door and pulled on a ski mask.

Sara

"What the fuck?"

i got off the elevator and saw that the door to the apartment wasn't shut. "It had been a few weeks since we'd been there, how long has it been open? Did anyone notice? How come no one contacted Ben?" Is someone in there?" My mind was running wild.

i pushed the door open and bent down to pick up the coat rack. i reached for the light switch, but when i flipped it nothing happened. i reached my hand into the kitchen to the switch, but that didn't turn anything on either. In retrospect it was probably stupid, but i walked down the hallway to closet where the electrical panel is. As i passed the parlor, i heard something behind me and turned to see a large man in a mask. i whipped back around and ran down the hallway towards the bedroom, when he reached out and grabbed me by my ponytail, bringing me to a violent stop and i shrieked louder than i ever thought that i could. He lunged towards me and wrapped me in a bear hug as i flailed my arms trying anything i could do to get away.

"Shut the fuck up" he said as he put his hand over my mouth and pulled me to the floor. He ripped my shirt open scattering buttons down the hallway. "Just let me do what I'm going to do and it'll go quickly."

Ben

I kind of thought by now she'd know it was me or I'd start laughing or break character some how, but the look in Sara's eyes told me she had no idea that I was on top of her. I leaned back on my knees and unbuttoned her jeans. I rolled them down to her ankles and then went to her thong, ripping the light pink lace apart far easier than I thought I would. I knew they were probably relatively expensive, but that the destruction was all part of the fantasy.

I plunged my fingers into my wet cunt "You're a wet little whore aren't you."

Sara

What is wrong with me? i'd never really thought i'd be raped, but there i was pinned to the ground in my apartment by a strange man. i guess anyone can be raped, but thats not the issue. The problem was even though i could feel the tears running down my cheeks, there was a really sick part of me that was actually kind of excited to finally be fulfilling my rape fantasy. He unzipped his pants and i saw his cock pop out. It actually looked like a pretty nice dick and i really hoped that he was clean because he was positioned right over Daddy's cunt and clearly had no intention of putting a condom on. OMG Daddy! Would he going to be mad or would he going to try to comfort me? The man hadn't entered me yet, maybe i could still try to get away.

Ben

I'd been wondering if she was going to try and make a break for it to escape me, and there it was. I'm so much stronger than her, so it wasn't difficult to put my palm into her shoulder and keep her flat against the hardwood. It was time to "rape" my sex kitten. I really wasn't sure how exactly a rapist rapes a victim, but I assumed it was rough and hard while I spoke really dirty. With a strong thrust I entered my pussy with my cock, easily gliding into the wet hole.

I leaned towards her face, and whispered "What a tight little cunt you have." Rapists are supposed to be kind of creepy right? With our faces so close I figured I'd try to kiss her and as she expected she turned her face away. Our mouths danced back and forth several times and as she did she smeared her tears across my lips. I forcefully slammed into her as fast as I could. "You like getting fucked like this you little whore. You've probably never been satisfied like this." I don't know where those lines came from, I guess I was just kind of in the zone. "Moan for me like you like it."

Sara

Through my tears i was able to muster enough "Ughhhhs" and "Ahhhhhhs" to satisfy him. i guess it must have been enough to satisfy him because it was only a few more pumps until i could feel him releasing a thick stream of semen into Daddy's cunt. Just when I thought he was done, he let out one more big burst.

"You were good." He said as he buckled his belt back up. i closed my eyes trying to process everything as i reached down and touched my oozing sex and heard him walk out of the apartment. I layed there in a daze for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only a few minutes, unable to move, until I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hello? Sara? Are you here?" It was Daddy.

i took a moment to compose myself "i'm in here."

i looked up as he entered the foyer and illuminated by the the glow of the main apartment hallways lights i noticed he was wearing the same sweatshirt as the man who just left.

We both smiled at one another as everything came clear to me. "Daddy! Thank you so much. i love you!"