Apartment 718: The Cage

Story Info
A submissive breaks one of her Master's rules.
1.4k words
3.76
20.7k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is another entry in my series Apartment 718. This is a series of two people who are in a Dominant/submissive relationship. The first entrant of the series is called Welcome Home and has some of the background information. From there the rest of the stories can be read in any order, there is no chronology to them. As an added note you will see that Sara, the submissive refers to herself as i and to her Dominant, Ben, as He. These are not typos, but instead meant to show her submission to His dominance.

Sara

i'm so glad that Daddy was hungry and just wanted a quick cock sucking before heading out for dinner. i was really worried that he'd want to spend the night playing at the apartment, which would not have ended up well for me. My husband was out of work early this afternoon and giving me a lot of flack for going away for his birthday weekend, so i agreed to a quickie before i drove up to the city. Unfortunately my husband took the fact that it was his birthday as an invitation to cum inside Daddy's pussy. i hadn't allotted for the time for sex so as soon as i was done, i drove up to the apartment, nervous Daddy would get there first. i just barely had time to strip and get into my welcoming position before He came in and hadn't had a chance to clean my husbands cum out. So now i'm getting dressed and even though its a little chilly tonight i'm wearing a skirt without panties, hoping to drain and dry everything out before whatever Daddy has in store for me after dinner.

Ben

Sara looked radiant tonight when I got to the apartment and gave an amazing blow job, but I didn't get a chance to eat lunch today and was starving. We headed to a little Greek place in the neighborhood, that we absolutely love. Sara found it our first weekend at the apartment and we've become regulars. After dinner we walked hand in hand back to the apartment. Sara seemed to walk a bit slow and was kind of quiet, but I didn't think too much of it. As we got back to the door of the apartment building, Sara stopped and turned towards me.

"Daddy, before we go upstairs I have to tell you something."

"What's that sex kitten?"

She told me the whole story, obviously upset about what had happened.

"You know you husband cumming in my cunt is against my rules. Especially on a day that you'll see me."

"I know Daddy, I'm sorry."

I turned to the door. "Let's go upstairs."

Once back in the apartment I led Sara to the bedroom. "Strip and go shower and clean my cunt out."

Sara

After I took my dress off i noticed that His cunt was cum free, but i knew it didn't matter and that i had to shower until he was satisfied. i knew that this was a huge deal and that i was going to face a severe punishment from Daddy. It sucks that what happened really was out of my control, but ultimately rules are rules. As i wipe down my lady parts yet again ensuring that i get all of my husbands cum out of Daddy's cunt, i hear something going on in the bedroom, almost like furniture being rearranged. i step out of the shower and towel off and blow dry my hair. i don't usually blow dry, but i was trying to delay whatever was awaiting me on the other side of the door.

"Almost done?" Daddy asks.

i put my towel on the hook and sigh as i reach for the door knob

"sex kitten, you' know that I can't let this go unpunished. Let me show you what I've done to the bed."

Ben

Over the last few weeks, I'd snuck down to the apartment a few times without telling Sara and rebuilt our bed. The bed has always sat against the wall on the side and at the base of a large built in bookcase, with the other two sides being exposed to the rest of the room. What I'd done was build the bed onto an elevated platform and then made raised panel sides that went from the mattress to floor. It was designed to look like a normal bed until you removed a few of the sides to reveal a set of iron bars with a small door. Essentially I'd turned the underside of the bed into a small cage. I stood up from where I was sitting on the bed and opened the door.

"Sara, there is a blanket and pillow for you in there. I knew at some point I'd need to use this cage to punish you, but I never expected it to be the first weekend that it was complete." I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good night."

Sara

Oh. My. God. Daddy and i had joked about having some sort of sex dungeon or cage for me when i was bad. Now here it was right in front of me. i got down on my hands and knees and crawled towards the bed. As i crawled through the door Daddy gave me a tap on my ass. It is very dark under the bed, but i found the blanket and pillow folded up in the middle. He thought to leave two blankets under there, so that my naked body didn't have to sleep directly on the cold hardwood floor--even when He's punishing me, He is still so good to me. i laid there looking out towards the bars of the cage, the only thing that i can see that isn't completely pitch black. i see Daddy's legs walk out of the room and He goes towards the kitchen. A few minutes later he comes back in, strips all of his clothing off and gets into bed. Shortly i hear the bed shaking above me and can tell that Daddy's is masturbating. We always joked how i thought a terrible punishment would be for Him to masturbate in my presence rather than letting me pleasure Him or Him having His way with one of my holes. Daddy picked the pace up and he made an audible moan as he came. Hearing Him cum made His cunt instantly much wetter than it already had been. After the initial wave of flooding subsided, i got very jealous knowing that there was a puddle of His cum just laying there and drying in the air and i wasn't going to get it. i knew that ultimately this was my fault and i was paying the price. With nothing else to do, i rolled over as a single tear ran down my cheek.

i wasn't really sure how long that i'd slept, but at one point i woke and noticed that the cage door was open. i guess this was Daddy's way of saying that i was forgiven and that i could get in bed with Him. i quickly crept out from under the bed and exited the cage. i stood and stretched staring at Daddy handsomely sleeping in bed. i wanted to thank Him for his mercy, so lifted up the blanket and crawled between his legs. One of His favorite things was waking up in the middle of the night to me giving him a blowjob, so that is what I was going to do. i took His soft cock in my mouth rolling my tongue around the head as it stiffened between my lips. i loved the sensation of His dick growing in my mouth and when i could tell that it was fully erect i began to bob up and down, tasting the precum involuntarily forming. Usually this is about the time when Daddy wakes up and thanks me, but He must have been tired tonight, because he erupted four huge spurts of cum into my mouth. Even though i'd sucked him off only a few hours earlier when He first arrived for the weekend, the punishment and forgiveness made this load so much sweeter. After i finished swallowing and cleaning any other residue off His cock, i cuddled up next to him. When i was comfortable and stopped fidgeting He whispered, "I love you, Sara" into my ear. i guess he wasn't sleeping the whole time after all.