Apartment 718: Welcome Home

Story Info
A cheating wife welcomes her Dom to a weekend together.
1k words
3.74
11.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara

i'm glad that the heat can be turned up before i get to the apartment, knowing i'd be spending the night completely naked, i turned the heat up from my iPhone on the drive up to the city. i'm also very glad that once i was trained that i'd purchased a nice rug to keep in the foyer of the apartment. It makes it much easier on my knees as i wait for Him. I absolutely love these weekend that Ben and i are able to both get away to our city apartment. i'm a pastry chef at a five star hotel near Philadelphia and He is a project manager for a commercial construction company in Stamford. Between our jobs and our spouses and children it makes it very difficult to plan weekends together, but we've got both of our families thinking we have a one weekend a month work engagement in the city. These weekends are our release and make the other three weeks a month bearable. i always get here first and get things set up as i know He expects. First to the bedroom to strip to nothing. Second to put away the groceries that i always bring. Not much just enough for something later tonight, and breakfast in the morning. Usually i only arrive about a half hour before i hear His keys in the door knob, so as soon as the fridge is prepped i assume my position for Him. Fully naked. Freshly shaved legs and cunt. On my knees, but sitting up straight with my hands behind my back. i can't wait for Him to get here. i'm so horny. My husband hasn't so much as even tried to make a sexual pass at me since my last trip to the city. My husbands loss is His gain.

Ben

I love my time with Sara. She is a great escape for me because she is a great submissive. We met a few years ago in an online chat room. It actually had nothing to do with sex, but we connected quickly and eventually the topic of sex came up in our conversations. We realized that we both had a common interest in Dominance and submission. After months of sexting and phone sex, we started meeting for nights at hotels mostly in the northern Jersey area. These weekends were so exciting as we both refined our roles as Dom and sub. She became my sex kitten and I was her Daddy. We weren't into that Daddy/daughter incestual stuff though, its just hearing Sara call me Daddy sent waves of electricity through my body. When I got promoted to a senior position with my firm, I was given a set of keys to the corporate apartment we maintained in the city. Typically it was used during the week, but the company allowed us to sign out for weekends. Since most other people who had access to the place rarely used it was basically Sara and I's private place and we could go months sometimes being the only ones who used it outside of the work week. Fine by us!

Sara

i hear footsteps. Hopefully my Daddy is finally here. The timing is right. The clunk of shoes stop and i hear keys jingle from right in front of the door. i perfect my posture as i see the door knob turn. My heart races. It is Him. i know to say nothing until I am addressed.

"Hello sex kitten."

"Hello Daddy. i've missed you."

He bends down and gives me a passionate kiss on the mouth. "I've missed you to. Now welcome me home."

i reach for His belt and get it undone. He never wears boxers when He comes to see me, so when i unzip His fly his erection springs to life. i live to please His cock. i plant a kiss on each of His testicles, then a big one on the tip of the head. i open my mouth and fully take His length down my throat. When we first got together, i struggled with His size, and even gagged a little the first few times that i deep throated Him. He told me that choking on a cock is not something that a good slut did and that He'd train me to have no problem. Which brings us to where i am now. i have my lips on the base of His cock while His head rubbed against the back of my throat and my tongue licked his shaft as much as I could. My next part of the routine always drove Daddy crazy. i pulled back and grabbed His cock masturbating Him as i gave him oral. i always used my left hand, it's what He liked best.

Ben

I know its a little bit of an odd fetish, but I've always been immensely turned on by wedding rings. I'm not the glitzy type, but its something about it showing the world she is forbidden fruit. The best times were when I was watching a woman finger her cunt or when she was rubbing her hand on my cock. At first I'd commented to Sara as to how much I liked it and from then on she always made a point to put hers on display for me. When our relationship got more serious and we discussed collaring, we easily decided that Sara was going to upgrade her wedding ring and engagement ring. We shopped around and found a set we both loved. She wanted to wear it all the time so she had a constant reminder to who owned her, telling her her husband they were willed to her by a great aunt from Oregon. After I trained her to be my sex kitten, Sara was an absolutely phenomenal cocksucker, and loved applying her craft. She bobbed quicker and quicker on my dick slurping, running her hand up and down my saliva soaked rod. With one more extra stroke, I erupted into her mouth, five large streams coating her tonsils. The first few times, she tried to swallow me she couldn't take all of it, letting some dribble on her chin and the floor, now she could take a months worth of cum without even batting an eyelash, which is exactly she did tonight. I looked down at her and she pulled off my cock.

"I love you and your cum, Daddy."