Apartment Fifteen

Story Info
His casual encounter becomes a nightmare with a shemale.
2.2k words
4.22
62.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrt_2076
jrt_2076
13 Followers

Sean was parked outside the Lakewood Apartments. His friend David had told him that a hot girl lived here and that she would give him the best experience of his life. Sean was up for it. He had a piece of paper David had given him with the girl's address written on it. She lived in Apartment Fifteen.

Nervous and anxious, Sean finally got out of his car. He went to Apartment Fifteen and, after taking a deep breath, knocked on the door. It took about a minute for someone to answer. Sean heard the dead bolt turn and a voice behind the door.

"You can come in."

Sean opened the door and went inside. It was a spacious apartment beautifully decorated. His shoes tapped on the wood-paneled floor as he slowly walked down the hallway. On the walls was framed artwork that he couldn't understand. To him they were just different colors crudely mixed together: red, brown, grey, and a lot of black. Then, as he stared at them long enough, he could see faces; expressions of pain and terror.

He turned away, continuing down the hall. All the doors were closed except for one at the end. That was probably where he was supposed to go. When Sean stepped inside, someone grabbed him from behind and pushed him down on the bed. His arms were pinned behind his back. He felt the cold steel of handcuffs slide around his wrists and heard them click shut.

"Who the fuck are you?" he said. His voice was muffled against the mattress.

The stranger released him and allowed him to sit up on his own. David had left out one detail about this girl. She was ahe. Sean could tell because her cock hung out of an opening in her vinyl thong. Another dead give away was the protruding Adam's apple. Her small breasts showed through the cupless bra she wore. She was tall with an athletic build, long, black hair, and ghostly white skin. Her face, a bit masculine with a hard jaw line and high forehead, but all the make-up softened it up.

"You will call me Mistress Dominique," she said. Her voice was deep with a feminine quality.

Sean started to laugh.

"You're gonna pay for this, David," he said to himself.

"Quiet!" Mistress Dominique said.

She pulled out a long, black whip and snapped it.

"I'm your worst fucking nightmare."

Sean was scared now. What did he get himself into? How was he going to get out of there? If he tried to make a run for it now, this bitch was ready to take him down. But he had to try because he didn't want to find out what would happen next.

Sean sprang to his feet and headed for the door. He heard the crack of the whip again. Horrible pain exploded in the middle of his back and brought him to his knees.

The dominatrix walked slowly around him, her heels tapping on the floor as she

did. She stopped in front of him. She cupped his chin in her hand, lifting his head.

"You're not going anywhere," she said. "You're my slave now. As my slave, you will doeverythingthat I tell you. If you don't do what I tell you, you will feel the sting of my whip again and again. Do you understand?"

Sean nodded.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I understand," Sean said.

"Mistress Dominique," she said.

"I understand, Mistress Dominique."

"Now make me hard."

Mistress Dominique held her cock to his mouth. Sean tightened his lips together and shifted his eyes away.

The whip cracked.

"Do what I tell you!"

Nothing or no one was going to save Sean now. He kind of hoped that his heart would give out, but that wasn't going to happen because he was as healthy as a horse. He kept his mouth closed as long as he could, but then Mistress Dominique stepped back and raised the whip.

"No, wait," Sean said. "I'll do what you tell me, Mistress Dominique."

She lowered the whip and returned to her position. Her cock was long, thick, and uncut. Slowly, reluctantly, Sean opened his mouth and took in this massive cock. He had his lips around it, but couldn't get himself to put his tongue on it and suck it.

The whip came down on his back. He screamed with a mouthful of cock.

"Suck it!" Mistress Dominique said.

Sean did what he was told. He rolled his tongue all over the thick cock. It grew quickly from a soft, doughy mass to a stiff rod. Mistress Dominique pushed her cock deeper, making Sean gag, but he had to keep sucking which he did effortlessly as if he had done this before.

"That's enough," Mistress Dominique said after several minutes. "Get on the bed."

When Sean sat on the end of the bed, Mistress Dominique took his clothes off. His shirt was the only item left on his body. She clenched it at the collar with both hands and ripped it in half.

"You won't be needing that anymore," she said.

His clothes were in a pile on the floor. Mistress Dominique gathered them up and threw them in the closet. Before closing the door, she took out a large, plastic box from the top shelf. It was full of sex toys and bondage equipment. She pulled out a leather ball gag harness and went over to Sean.

He was shaking his head in protest.

"No, please," he said.

"You're going to wear this. I don't want the neighbors to hear you scream."

She put the harness on his head. The soft, red ball fit comfortably in his mouth. He was sitting up on the bed, naked and apprehensive. He watched her go through the box again. This time she took out a device that Sean didn't recognize. It was a long, silver bar attached to four leather cuffs. Mistress Dominique held it up and gave a smile that chilled his bones.

Soon enough, Sean's handcuffs were removed and the new device was strapped to his wrists and ankles. He lay on his back with his hands and feet raised and his legs wide open. His body was tense. His stomach heaved as he took short, rapid breaths. He was terrified.

Mistress Dominique lay on the bed now, stretched out on her stomach. She held his cock away from his balls which recoiled from the cold breath coming from her nose. She slid her long tongue over his smooth sac, lathering it with her warm saliva. To his surprise, her touch was gentle, arousing. His fear subsided.

Mistress Dominique held his cock straight up as it was fully erect, taking all of it in her mouth. Slowly, she moved her head up and down, never losing her grip on his cock. If he weren't tied up, he would've been squirming on the bed. The only parts he could move were his feet which he stretched up and down at the different sensations he felt. His feet went up when Mistress Dominique went all the way down, letting his cock poke the back of her throat. The tightness of her lips made him crazy. When she went back up, sucking on the head and occasionally scraping her front teeth against his skin, Sean's feet went down.

Then Mistress Dominique took his cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue down the shaft to his balls. She sucked his balls, squeezing them with her lips. As she did this, her hands were on his ass, spreading his anus open with her thumbs. She let go of his balls, then worked up some saliva in her mouth. She spit it out onto his anus and rubbed it around his anus.

The next thing Sean felt was new and strange; Mistress Dominique's tongue sliding inside his asshole. It moved from left to right, in and out. Her mouth covered the entire area and her pointed nose was poking his sac. Then, Sean felt her long index finger deep inside him, massaging the inner walls of his rectum and his prostate gland. Sean found it unavoidable to hide his reaction to this intense pleasure.

Mistress Dominique continued to eat him out for several minutes. When she finally finished, she went through her collection of sex toys again, got a bottle of lubricant, and poured it on the tip of her cock. It ran down in separate streaks. She spread the lube by moving her hand up and down her cock in a twisting motion. As Sean watched her do this, his fear returned. He tried pleading to her.Please, don't do this. Let me go.But the ball in his mouth prevented him from speaking.

There was nothing he could do. He watched as Mistress Dominique got between his legs. Her glistening cock stood straight up, ready for penetration. She had a smile on her face; wide and hungry.

Sean felt her entire cock slowly entering his anus. It lingered for a moment, then began to move back and forth. Sean squeezed his eyes shut as Mistress Dominique fucked him. He wished he had never come here. He'd been warned about hooking up with strange women from the internet, but his friend had told him about this one. Did David set him up?

Sean thought about his cell phone which was in the closet with his clothes. He had to call David and tell him what a fucking piece of shit he was. Calling the police was out of the question. Sean didn't want anyone to know about this. The question was: how was he going to get out of this situation? He had a gag ball in his mouth, and his hands and feet were tied while he was being raped by a shemale dominatrix. So how the fuck was he going to get out of here?

Sean didn't know. But he knew that he must have been here two or three hours because it was dark outside. And he was hungry.

Mistress Dominique wasn't finished with him yet. She was still drilling his ass with her large member while stroking his lubricated cock. This was the most intense feeling he'd ever had, but desperately tried not to show that he was feeling pleasure. He felt his semen traveling through his cock and suddenly shoot out in a long stream, landing on his face and chest. He groaned loudly, like an injured animal.

Sean was relieved when Mistress Dominique pulled her cock out. She jacked off above him and unloaded on his stomach. After she was finished, she got off the bed, went to another room, and came back with a large towel which she used to clean him up. She did all this without saying a word.

Next, she removed the straps and replaced them with new ones. This time his legs were stretched out on the bed, and his hands were in front.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked.

Surprised by her sudden kindness, Sean responded by nodding his head.

"I bet you want that ball out of your mouth. Am I right?"

He nodded.

"Can you promise that you won't scream if I take it out?"

He nodded.

"Good boy."

Mistress Dominique took the gag harness off Sean's head.

Sean kept his promise. He had no energy to scream.

"I'm going to take a little break," she said. "So I'll be back in a few minutes."

Mistress Dominique strutted out of the room.

Sean felt so weak now, but he had to try to get his cell phone. Since he wasn't tied to anything, he was able to swing his legs over the edge of the bed and slide off. The straps were tight around his ankles and prevented him from walking even a little bit. He had to hop. With the first hop, his heels made a loud bang on the wooden floor. Sean looked at the closed door, hoping that she wouldn't come in and see him. She didn't. He

hopped again, but managed to avoid landing on his heels. He finally reached the closet door and opened it. He got down on his knees, went through the pockets of his jeans, and found his cell phone. The screen indicated that he had three new messages. It was probably David. Sean considered calling 911 because it didn't look like Mistress Dominique was going to let him go. But he was compelled to hear the first message. This was what Sean heard:

"Hey, Sean. This is David. I wrote down the wrong address. Christina lives in ApartmentFifty-one,notFifteen.I got the numbers switched. Sorry, man. I hope you ..."

Sean felt a strong hand on his shoulder, pulling him out of the closet.

"No, no," Sean said. He was on his feet now. "I didn't call the police. I just heard a message that my friend left."

Mistress Dominique lifted him over her shoulder and threw him on the bed. She forced him into the doggy style position.

"No!" Sean screamed. "Let me go, let me go!"

But his pleas were ignored.

jrt_2076
jrt_2076
13 Followers