Apartment for Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,412 Followers

"So, what do you think? Isn't this place great?" the woman asked.

"It sure is, Pam. How about you show me around the town?" Mike asked, her eyebrows waggling, playfully. "You can inform me about all the gay hot spots you've researched."

The woman smiled, "The things I do for you, Mike. It's a good thing you're my cousin. I don't do this for other clients. Come on, we'll drive to the local dyke bar. Maybe I can find someone as good as that little blonde you keep talking about."

***************

Mike opened the door to her apartment and could hardly wait to fall into her bed. Her nerves were shot, and she was an exhausted wreck from being on a flight with a wailing infant whose mother couldn't seem to care less, and another young child who made it a point to not only spill his juice on her but run up and down the aisle singing. The flight attendants barely got him under control and didn't have much luck at keeping him in his seat or keeping him quiet. It didn't help that the father of this boy was passed out from whatever knock out pills he mixed with his alcohol.

She fell onto the mattress and thought she would close her eyes just for a few minutes, but within seconds she was in a deep r.e.m. sleep.

Sam walked into the building with two paper bags of groceries. One of the bags began to rip at the bottom so she quickly set it down and closed the main door. She noticed that Mike's door was left ajar, and she wondered if the tall woman was already home. She peeked in and called out her lover's name.

Mike's ears picked up the sound but she was too tired to get up, since a throbbing headache had started without warning.

"Mike? Are you home?" Sam called out again.

"I-i-n-n h-a-r..." Mike mumbled loudly, wincing at the pain that caused.

Sam stepped into the room to see Mike half undressed and only wearing one boot, sprawled out on the bed, "Are you okay? I thought you'd be home later."

"S-s-t-r-ess-ful flight... sooo t-i-r..." the brunette muttered.

Sam decided to help Mike get more comfortable and started by removing the remaining boot and then her jeans. She managed to work off the shirt but left the tank top on, "Roll onto her stomach, and I'll massage your shoulders."

Mike did as she was told, and as the massage began, she moaned unintentionally, as her muscles began to relax under Sam's skilled and loving touch.

After a few minutes, Sam realized she couldn't continue the massage with all the moaning that was going on. She quickly ended the session, and whispered into a tantalizing ear, "I'm going to make some dinner. You sleep well."

Some time later, blue eyes snapped opened, as delicious smells reached Mike's nose. She got up, had a good stretch and realized she actually felt pretty good, except for a slight touch of flight fatigue still lingering in her muscles and joints. Briefly remembering that Sam said she was making dinner, she decided to quickly jump in the shower. With her hair slicked back and wearing a fresh pair of red Hanes underwear, she followed the aromas into the kitchen where the spicy scents were coming from.

Sam just finished the tossing of the Caesar salad when strong arms encircled her. "You startled me," She gasped, then smiled, as her wide green eyes trailed the length of her lover's body. "I love that you wear men's Hanes. They are so sexy on you. Do you normally run around in such a state of undress?"

Sapphire eyes filled with passion added to the alluring smile Mike had plastered on her face. "Yep," She leaned forward for a kiss that left both women needing to break for air, "What are you making? I thought you said you didn't cook," the brunette asked, leaning even further forward to better inhale the tantalizing aromas coming from the oven.

"Well, I spent the last couple of days reading up on how to cook, and I tested out a recipe on Danny yesterday," Sam grinned. "It must have been good, because she scarfed down the whole pan of lasagna in one evening. Plus, I owed you dinner from some time ago, and I wanted to surprise you."

"Thank you," Mike ducked her head for another soft kiss. "Is that lasagna that smells so good then?

Sam nodded, blushing slightly, "It's the only thing I learned how to make. It's one of my favorite dishes and I figured it couldn't be too difficult."

"So, how long before it's done?" the brunette asked.

"It'll be an hour. But there's salad if you're hungry now," the smaller woman turned to grab the bowl but was stopped.

A dark eyebrow rose half way up her forehead as she looked into sea green eyes, "Oh, I'm hungry but not for food just yet. Let me show you how appreciative I am for the dinner." Mike grabbed Sam by the waist, pulled down her navy blue sweat pants and hoisted her up onto the counter. She then took the salad bowl and put it in the fridge. Returning to a surprised blonde, she reached under the shirt and unsnapped the bra. Large hands brushed along steadily hardening nipples.

Sam sucked in her breath and spread her legs. She pulled Mike in for a kiss before she laid herself back onto the counter.

Mike stroked the downy reddish gold curls then separated the lips to see the beautiful pink pearl staring at her. A long tongue flicked the nub causing Sam's hips to rise. She sucked on the bundle of nerves while two long, strong fingers pumped in and out.

"Ohhh... gods, Mikey. Give me more," Samantha panted.

Mike added a third finger and felt the blonde's muscles clamp down.

Sam knew the fullness in her pussy along with Mike's tongue on her clit was going to throw her over the edge sooner than she expected. She screamed Mike's name, as her release ripped through her, then collapsed back on the counter.

Mike took her time lapping up her lover's essence. She then picked Samantha up in her arms and carried her to the bedroom.

The two women lay side by side completely naked, kissing passionately and stroking as much of each other's bodies as they could reach.

Sam rolled on top of her lover and straddled her hips. She ground into Mike with some frustration showing on her face.

Mike pulled a double-headed dildo from under her pillow along with the harness, and offered it to her lover, "Will this help?"

Sam smiled as she stared at it, "Oh yes." She proceeded to insert the shorter end into Mike and strapped the harness in place. Once it was secure, she slowly let herself down onto the thicker longer end and groaned at how good it felt sliding in. She slowly moved her hips while she tugged and twisted on Mike's nipples.

Mike brought Sam's sweet, pouty lips down for a soul-searing kiss.

As their tongues danced against each other, Sam moved her hips faster, until she broke away, arched her back and screamed out in ecstasy.

Mike soon followed her lover over the edge, every muscle in her body quaking from the force of her release.

The two lovers continued their sexual dance with the dildo ever so slowly as they worked their bodies into a frenzy, once again, and fell over the abyss together. Completely sated, Sam helped unbuckle the straps and tossed the apparatus to the side, then lay there spooned against Mike's long, well-muscled body.

Within minutes, tears fell from Sam's green eyes.

"Sparky?" Mike kissed the golden crown of hair, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I've fallen in love with you, but you're not staying in Chicago," Sam sniffed.

Mike eyes grew wide at Sam's confession, "I'm in love with you too, Sparky."

The blonde turned around and looked deeply into the blue eyes that held her soul captive, "Really?"

"Yes. And while I was looking at that house in San Francisco, I wished that you were going to share the place with me," the brunette confessed. "It was so beautiful out there, and I wanted you to experience it too."

"You... want me to move in with you?" Sam blinked, swallowing hard. "And go... to California?"

Mike nodded.

"I thought I'd always be stuck here and it saddened me. I would love to live with you," Sam whispered, tears still streaming down her cheeks. Suddenly, her green eyes grew wide, "Oh shit, dinner!" She jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen with Mike on her heels.

The meal turned out great and Mike was impressed, "This is very good. And, the salad is equally delicious." Mike's blue eyes sparkled, as she asked, "Does this mean you're going to turn into the little cook when we move in together?"

"Maybe," Sam leaned back on the couch and contemplated laying things out honestly to her lover about her past. "Um... if we're going to be together, there are some things I feel I need to tell you."

"Okay," Mike turned to face Samantha and took her lover's small hand in her own.

"Well, the reason I struggle with paying off this building is because my mother was a compulsive gambler. The building was under my father's name but he died of cancer and my mother was left to keep up the building and supervise the tenants. Well, she didn't," Sam paused and let out a deep sigh. "The tenants constantly complained about things needing to be fixed, but she spent my dad's life savings on her addiction, the building was neglected, and the bank wasn't even being paid. She died a year ago of untreated pneumonia because she didn't have insurance. The only good thing she did was purchase the material for the first floor apartment, but she couldn't pay the workers. I had to drop out of college after my freshmen year because she got a hold of my college money and gambled it all away."

Tears began to stream down the small blonde's cheeks, as she continued her tale, "I lived in the third floor apartment, and worked very hard on the building, as well as trying to figure out how to make ends meet, because the building was our only source of income. I didn't have much job experience, except as a secretary, and I didn't ever want to go back to being that. So, I took the knowledge dad taught me about being a landlord and worked my ass off to improve this situation. I couldn't sell the building because there was no way I could survive paying for an apartment and working at Burger King. So all in all, you need to know that I'm poor, basically unskilled, and, well you already know I'm deeply in debt."

"What were you studying to do in college?" Mike asked, softly, her long fingers, gently brushed the blonde's tears away.

"I wanted to be a pediatrician," Samantha whispered, leaning into Mike's touch.

"I can totally see that," the brunette smiled.

"Yeah, well, that's long and gone now," the small blonde sighed, once more.

"No. It doesn't have to be," Mike kissed the back of her lover's small hand before she continued. "I should confess something to you, now. I have enough money to support the both of us."

Sam frowned and said, "How much money do you have?"

"I'm filthy rich," Mike's beautiful face split into a huge grin. "Let's just say, you don't ever have to work if you don't want to, that is."

"So the money you offered me was just a..." the blonde paused, unsure of exactly what to say next.

"A drop in the bucket," Mike nodded. "Six thousand means nothing."

"Okay, start from the beginning, and tell me how you became this way," Sam prodded.

"Alright, well, right out of high school, I went into real estate, and then into construction," the tall woman began. "By the time I graduated from college, I owned my own construction company, and was still doing real estate, on the side, but only part-time. I stopped working in construction when a good friend of mine was killed on the site from a freak accident that I blamed myself for. I still own the company but the employees have never seen the person who signs their paychecks. From all of my real estate dealings in the past, I had invested heavily into the stock market and I guess got really lucky. So, I decided to work part-time, as a chef at my aunt's restaurant just to keep busy, since food is a passion of mine. That's all."

"Wow. Well, you're very modest for being filthy rich. I like that," Sam smiled, and kissed the lips before her. "I would like to keep the building after we move. With all three apartments rented out, I think it will provide me with the money needed for school."

"Sounds good," Mike nodded in agreement.

"So, do you happen to have any other friends who'd be interested in this place?" the small blonde asked, waggling her eyebrows in an attempt to imitate Danny.

"Yep. I know a flamboyant drag queen that has a hard time finding a decent place because of his lifestyle," the brunette answered. "I also know my attorney cousin will soon need a place to live because she just divorced her husband. This place would be perfect for her."

"Do you think Danny would like to be the building manager?" Sam asked. "Because, I'll need someone I trust to watch the place and manage things."

"I think she'd be happy to do it," Mike moved closer and tenderly kissed Sam's soft cheek, then moved down to her neck.

*****************

The overpowering scent of fresh popcorn and hot melted butter drifted past a small button nose. Samantha immediately stood in line and looked at the glass casing under the counter to see what else she would like to have beside the popcorn.

Mike stood pressed up behind her lover, with strong hands firmly planted on the compact hips in front of her. She lowered her head and caressed the small ear with her words, "I'd like M&M's."

Having the tall woman pressed against her, whispering in her ear made Sam feel faint. She enjoyed the feel of this woman's strength surrounding her.

They took their armfuls of goodies down the hall and into room number four where the movie would start in a couple of minutes.

"Where did you want to sit?" Sam whispered.

"The last row in the back. Is that alright?" Mike answered, pointing one long finger towards the desired seats.

"Sure," Sam smiled up into sparkling blue eyes.

They climbed the stairs and settled into their seats. They were the only ones in that section. Even the two rows in front of them were empty, so they had plenty of space and didn't need to be concerned with others' voices around them.

"Thanks for coming out with me even though you've already seen this movie," Mike commented.

Sam faced her and smiled, "Sure. I really like this movie, so seeing it again is a treat."

The lights dimmed as the curtains opened and the previews began, and then minutes later the movie.

Two thirds of the way through, the sex scene threw Sam for a loop. She had totally forgotten about it and wasn't prepared for how her body reacted.

Mike could see that it definitely aroused the young woman from the erect nipples that were poking through her shirt. She placed a large hand on Sam's thigh then moved it up. The reaction she got was just what she had hoped for.

Sam felt Mike's hand burn her. She closed her eyes a moment wishing they were home so she could impale herself on those long, beautiful fingers. And, as the thoughts consumed her, she could feel the evident wetness seeping out from between her nether lips.

Mike cupped Sam's sex and pressed against the seam of her jeans. She then moved her hand up and unbuttoned the jeans and lowered the zipper.

Sea green eyes locked onto ocean blue with a hint of fear.

Mike leaned in and whispered, "I won't if you're uncomfortable with this. It's just that that scene was so hot, that I need to touch you."

"I'm just concerned someone will catch us," Sam whispered back.

"We won't be caught if you're not loud," Mike wiggled dark eyebrows at her lover.

Sam looked around for a second and believed that everyone was too engrossed with the movie to notice them, plus they were in the last row. She took the hand that was resting at her apex and shoved it beneath her panties.

Mike smiled and proceeded to stroke the wet folds as she resumed watching the movie. Two fingers dipped into Sam's dripping wet sex and pumped deeply in and out while the base of her palm created the needed friction on Sam's swollen clit.

Sam moved her hips forward and threw her head back. Biting down on her hand to stifle any noise, her free hand clutched Mike's wrist to urge her further.

Mike knew she was close as the muscles gripped her fingers. One more push, and Sam's hips rose off the seat as they bucked in the air. The orgasm hit her so hard that a couple of tears squeezed themselves out from tightly shut eyelids.

"Sparky?" Mike gently queried when she saw the reflection of a teardrop.

"I'm fine. It was just intense," Sam snuggled against the well-muscled arm still in front of her.

"More?" the brunette whispered, wiggling her fingers, lightly, inside her lover's core.

Sam nodded and bit down on Mike's upper arm as her lover's fingers circled her still swollen clit, bringing her over the edge again.

While the movie credits played across the screen and the lights brightened, the two women just sat there holding each other. When the screen finally went blank and every person was gone, they kissed tenderly.

**************

The last of the boxes were packed into the moving truck. Two figures stood face to face holding hands.

"Thank you so much for taking the responsibility of building manager," Sam stated, grinning broadly up at the woman before her.

"Sure no problem. And don't worry, if there are any problems, I'll call ya," Danny squeezed the blonde's hand, and winked down at her.

"Hey, you sure are holding on to her hand for a long time!" Mike joked, as she sauntered up the front steps.

Sam chuckled, "Are you jealous?"

"Well, I just don't want there to be any funny stuff going on," Mike added, punching her longtime friend in the arm. "Plus, you don't know where Weasel's hands have been."

"Hey, now I washed my hands yesterday when I took a bath," Danny commented, wiping her other hand off on her jeans.

"Ya see what I mean?" Mike laughed.

The two friends exchanged a heartfelt hug and pat on the back.

Sam gave Weasel a chaste kiss on the cheek and thanked her again for everything she had done in bringing her and Mike together, and once again, for watching the building.

The taxicab pulled up and the three knew the time had come to say their final goodbyes.

"You'll come visit us, won't you?" Sam asked Weasel, right before she stepped into the cab.

"Of course. You two have a great time," Danny waved, as they drove off. "Enjoy your lives together. You deserve it," She muttered into the air.

Mike brought Sam's small hand up for a kiss. With a big grin, she said, "California, here we come."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,412 Followers