Apartment Shopping

Story Info
Apartment-seeking young man finds a Mistress.
2.5k words
4
39.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately, I've been looking for an apartment. In the process, I've found something even better - an incredibly sexy woman. And it's always nice to find one of those, isn't it? Her name is Jennifer and she shows apartments at a luxury building downtown. The first time I went into the building for a showing, her beauty immediately struck me. She's about 5'10", but seemed much taller in her heels. Or maybe I just felt smaller next to her as her sexiness overwhelmed me. She has a great smile that seems both innocent and sly at the same time, she wears very little makeup (she doesn't need any), and she has silky brown hair (with blonde highlights) that falls several inches below her shoulders. She has a slim build, and if it wasn't for her sexy all-American girl next door looks, she could probably be a model (for some reason, all models tend to look just a bit strange, and there's nothing strange about Jennifer's looks at all).

I stopped by the building a few times to view different apartments, and Jennifer and I developed a nice rapport. As is usually the case when I'm around women that I'm extremely attracted to, and I've yet to really get to know them, I was a more muted version of myself - a bit in awe of her, and thus, not turning on my charm to its full brightness. Its a sad paradox, and one that I hope I will ultimately overcome. Luckily, it didn't ruin this opportunity for me.

My friend Rachel, who lives in this particular building, told me that Jennifer is engaged to a very attractive black man. Without a doubt, this has only served to make her more attractive to me - primarily because it served to make me think something along the lines of there being a possibility that something could happen between the two of us. As though just because she is attracted to one black man, she'd be attracted to another. Irrational, I know. I can honestly say, by the way, that even though I was incredibly hot for her, and we built a great rapport, that there was never anything remotely sexual in the interaction that Jennifer and I had. Until today, that is.

Although I was certainly attracted to her before, I was simply unprepared for Jennifer's appearance today.

I walked into her office and she stood up to greet me, showing off her figure in the process. She wore a form fitting shirt and ankle length skirt, both in black, and both as thin as silk. When she turned, to retrieve a file from behind her, I could see the outline of her panties through the skirt. Moments later, as we stood close to one another in the doorway of her office, I could see her nipples pressing against her top. Oh how I wanted to suck them right through the fabric! Jennifer toyed with her hair a bit, situating it atop and at the back of her head with a pin or two. As she did so, she apologized, saying, "Sorry, let me fix my hair." It was one of those moments that I ridiculously cherish - where it seems - not to the average person, perhaps, but definitely to me - that we have some kind of connection. Jennifer apologizing to me for her hair? We barely know each other - she must feel comfortable with me! Or so my rudimentary thought process goes. And of course she does and says everything with that easy smile of hers. Man.

On the way to the elevator, we passed a woman whom Jennifer identified as her sister. I'd noticed the woman earlier, but hadn't paid her much attention. How could I have missed her before? She was shorter than Jennifer, which seemed to force all of her proportions out a bit more. She had an incredible ass, which filled out a pair of tight black leggings. Above, she wore a white hoodie that couldn't conceal an ample pair of breasts. She had wavy blond hair (probably bleached), and was almost as cute as Jennifer. What a family!

Jennifer and I boarded the elevator, and I felt myself losing control. Jennifer was saying something to me, but all that I could think about was how incredible it would be to peel those clothes off of her and lick every inch of her body. And let me mention her shoes here - when she'd first stepped from behind her desk, I nearly fell to my knees at her feet. She wore a pair of open toed black heels - this is the first time I'd seen her feet - and had the most beautiful, perfectly pedicured toes painted a deep - but not too deep - burgundy.

Anyway, as we looked at apartments, I tried to concentrate and evaluate what I was seeing, but I kept evaluating, instead, the chances of Jennifer slapping - and then suing - me if I just reached out to touch her. As I was evaluating, I heard a snippet of what Jennifer was saying - it was something about her own apartment.

"Huh?" I said, as intelligently as possible (which was not very).

"I said, 'my apartment's shaped a lot like this one. Would you like to see how I've used the space?'" She couldn't be serious - did she know that I'd probably cum in my pants if we wound up alone in her apartment? Still, risking the embarrassment, I said, "Yeah, that'd be great."

We went inside her apartment, and realizing that I needed to focus, I put her out of my mind for a minute and tried to discern whether I thought the space would work for me. As she showed me the bedroom, her phone started to ring. She reached for the phone base, but realized that she;d left the cordless in another room. "I'll be right back," she said. "Take a look around."

As I did so, I noticed an open hamper in her closet. On top of the pile of clothes were what must have been yesterday's underwear selection. No longer was I focused...at least not on the apartment's spatial possibilities. I felt the stirrings of an erection (strange that I didn't have one already), and I knew that I had to, at the very least, smell her underthings, if not pocket them. I heard her voice in the other room - she was still on the phone - so I figured I had enough time to take a whiff...but for the mobility of the cordless phone. Just as I was bringing her panties to my nose, inhaling a heavenly scent, Jennifer appeared in the doorway. I froze. I thought she might scream, or gasp in shock, but she did neither. Instead, she smirked. Smirked! I dropped her underwear back in the hamper, and she finished her conversation.

"Honey, I've gotta go. I've got some work to attend to." Pause. "I know you do, Baby." And then she hung up.

"Well, well, well, Mister," she said to me, still smirking.

"I, uh, I," stammering, I realized that there was nothing I could say to erase the fact that she had just walked in on me holding a pair of her panties to my nose.

"Shhh," she said, putting one long index finger to her pink lips. "So you like to sniff girls' undies, huh?" Trying to recover, and sensing that I wasn't in the kind of trouble I would have imagined, I managed to tell her that I only liked to sniff those of women that I found incredibly sexy.

"Nice try," she replied, shaking her head and sucking her teeth. "Sit down." Her tone, originally teasing and mocking, had quickly become firm. As I started to sit on her bed, she said, "No, not there, idiot. Sit on the FLOOR. In fact, KNEEL on the floor." I did as I was told and felt that earlier erection begin to reach full hardness. I liked this unexpected side of Jennifer. She sat her phone down on a table near the doorway and slowly strolled over to me. She stood directly in front of me, which placed her crotch no more than six inches from my face. Again, I could see the outline of her panties through her skirt. With hands on hips, she coldly looked down at me. I didn't know what to do or say, but Jennifer soon let me know.

"Well, go ahead," she said. I was confused. "You want to smell my panties, don't you? Well, GO AHEAD." She was absolutely blowing my mind. I slowly leaned forward, trembling as I did so. I stopped an inch or so from her body and slowly inhaled through my nose. More than mere scent, what I really experienced was heat.

"Oh, I'm sure you're not getting the full fragrance," she said. "Why don't you lift my skirt." I looked up into her face to see if she was serious. When she smacked me on the head and said, "NOW," I knew that she was. "When I tell you to do something, you will do it quickly," she said, forcefully grabbing my chin and staring pointedly into my eyes. "Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes," I replied.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, Jennifer?"

"Wrong," she said, smacking me on the head again. "Don't act stupid. You know what to say. You've dreamed of this moment. You've masturbated to this moment. Now SAY IT."

How on EARTH did she know these things?

"Yes, Mistress," I finally said as my erection poked its way through the hole in my boxers.

"That's better, slave. Now do as I told you." I took hold of the bottom of her skirt and slowly began to inch it up her legs. I slid it past her tapered ankles and sculpted calves, feeling her smoothly shaved flesh as I did so. When I reached the back of her knees, a small sigh of pleasure escaped through her lips, but she caught herself and ordered me to hurry it up. In accordance, I quickly pushed her skirt higher until it had passed her hips and she took hold of it.

Jennifer wore white cotton panties, which seemed out of keeping with her current behavior. I could tell that the situation was to her liking as the moisture at the juncture between her legs had already soaked through the cotton. I was only allowed a couple of seconds to take all of this in before Jennifer grabbed both of my ears and jerked my head forward. I nestled my face between her thighs and inhaled sharply. God, she smelled exquisite - like a freshly prepared seafood dish wrapped in a floral arrangement. I was overwhelmed not only by the succulent aroma of her perfumed pussy, but also by the warm humidity emanating from it. I could feel the nest of pubic hair beneath the fabric as Jennifer held me tight to her body.

Much too soon, she stepped back, let her skirt fall, and said, "Well, slave?" What could I say to describe how incredible she smelled? How could I explain my level of arousal? Or how lucky I felt? I couldn't. I just sank to the ground in front of her and kissed her right foot, holding my lips to her pretty toes for several seconds. Jennifer chuckled from somewhere deep in her throat, belying her usually high and cheery voice. As she sauntered over to the bed, I followed her with my eyes, but did not move. She quickly removed her skirt and her top, leaving her in nothing but those moist panties and open-toed heels. As she reached up to let her hair down, my eyes were drawn to her incredible breasts, which rose along with her arms. Her breasts, like the rest of her, were perfect. Perfect upturned mounds of white flesh capped with stiff nipples the color of sunsets. Her hair fell to her shoulders and as she shook it out, and her upper body shook with it, making it look like my Mistress was trembling. In reality, I was the one with the shakes. I could not BELIEVE this. Watching me closely, Jennifer bent slightly at the waist and peeled her panties down her perfect (what else?) legs. She then sat on the bed and told me to come worship her feet.

I crawled toward her and gently removed each of her shoes. I kissed the tops of her toes as Jennifer lay back on the bed, spreading her legs slightly. I lifted her left foot and placed the entire front of it inside my mouth. As Jennifer began to coo, I sucked each of her toes individually, all the while stroking my way up to her pussy with my left hand. I gave the same treatment to her right foot as Jennifer continued to moan her approval. Emboldened, I began to kiss and lick my way up her legs, eventually coming to rest between them. By this time, her clitoris had poked its way out of its hood and I stuck my tongue out until I brushed it.

"Oooh, that's it slave," she encouraged me. "Keep doing that and I won't punish you too bad." I really didn't care how hard she punished me, but I sure didn't mind continuing to lick her pussy. I lapped up and down her lips, savoring the juices as they flowed from the inside out. I dare say she had the sweetest pussy I'd ever tasted. I could have kept this up all day . . . and it almost seemed like I did.

Jennifer wrapped her legs around my head, resting her feet on my back. This had the effect of making feel as though my entire head was inside of her. I could smell, taste, and feel nothing but her wet pussy against my face, her thighs against my ears, her hands atop my head, and her feet against my back. That is, until she slipped one of her feet off of my back and worked it between my legs. She started to rub my cock, but apparently thought better of it. "Get naked, panty boy," she ordered.

I quickly jumped up and removed all of my clothing. Jennifer slowly sat up, taking hold of my stiff cock to steady herself. "Very nice, slave." As Jennifer started stroking me, the reality of the entire situation overwhelmed me, and I started to cum, shaking uncontrollably. Jennifer smiled - beautifully - and just kept stroking, directing my cum all over her body, coating her neck, her breasts, and her tummy. I was cursing myself for having finished before I'd started, but Jennifer had other ideas. She lay back down and told me to clean her off. I knew that she meant with my tongue. Any macho problems that I had with tasting my own cum were thrown out the window - Jennifer could have asked me to do just about anything at this point. Later, she did - but that's another story.