Apartment- Short Erotic Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the corner of her eye, Addie saw Mistress raise her hand and with a backhand stroke, deftly brought a switch across his buttocks.

Defiantly Mistress lashed out at him, "nobody ever treats my sub that way, fool. All of you, get out."

Mistress said nothing until they all left, "I am sorry you had to endure him. It was not something I expected. I will never allow it to happen to you ever again." At that moment, Addie knew Mistress loved her.

THE PENTHOUSE

There was the knock at the door and Alex got up to answer it. It was Carol. They had been hanging out lately. "I brought my table" she said as she entered and proceeded to set it up in the bedroom, "is here ok?" "Sure" he answered.

She lived on the third floor. They had met at the mail box. It was a mutual curiosity that brought them together. The relationship was strictly casual. She was forty five- ten years his senior- and a widow. He really enjoyed her company. She was fun. He thought she woman was young at heart despite life's cruelty.

The table- she was a masseuse. He had complained he had a really bad week. She offered to help him relax. "Come on, lay down and let me get to work on you. I guarantee complete relaxation by the time I am done."

She was so eager to get started- and began to unbutton his shirt and remove his pants. "The underwear too?" she asked. They had not made love and the relationship, while passionate and open, was not that advanced, close but not just there yet.

"Your call," he said foisting the awkwardness on her.

"Will you be comfortable? That is what is important" she said. He chuckled, "well twist my arm, I'll try". "You know, at the rate we are going, I will not get to have the pleasure before this relationship is over and I move on to an older guy," she said.

He knew that at the end of the day he was going to have her it was just a matter of time and circumstance. They also knew there was a lot to be said for the slow burning pace at which they were unleashing their mutual passion. It was a slow dance of seduction and each one was fully enjoying the spontaneity of it.

She had him lay on his stomach. She oiled him and began to working his shoulders. Her hands slowly made their way down his back, across his firm buttock and to his feet.

"Ah, that is so good," he whispered.

"Turn over and let me work the other side" she said. She started with his pecks and got down to his feet slowing and intentionally working around his privates to massage his well built muscular body.

"Want to hear a story?" she asked.

"Like a bedtime story?" he replied. She cocked her head and smirked, "kind of".

"Ok" he said.

"When I was married, Julius and I went to Italy for vacation. We were young- maybe late twenties at the most. One night we dined at a little café. The place was dead. The owner served us all night. We got to know Gustavo over the evening. He joined us for desert- on the house at that point. We had a bottle of wine and talked for a few hours. It was getting late and he had to close up. He lived above the café and invited us to stay for a while and talk. He sent us up to his place, with another bottle of wine, and we waited for him while he closed up. He had some magnificent art. It was beautiful work- paintings of women and men in natural sensual embraces. He eventually came up and when asked, explained that the art was reflective of what he liked most- the sensual human side of life- that was why he had the café- to observe and engage people."

"After more talk, Gustavo asked Julius if I was as beautiful as I appeared. Julius was a bit taken back but also flattered that Gustavo asked of his wife's beauty. We were all trashed by that point. Julius was bragging that I was more beautiful than the women in the art. Gustavo asked Julius for me to remove my blouse. I myself was brazen and drunk and removed the blouse before Julius could reply. He marveled at how small, slender, delicate and pointed my alabaster breasts were and how they rhythmically swayed back and forth. Gustavo asked if he could caress my breasts and at that point it was clear to Julius and I what Gustavo wanted. For some reason, without thinking, I just stepped forward and took Gustavo's hand to my breast. He had a soft passionate grip. Julius and I had never done anything like this before but it was evident Julius was eager to try. He did not miss a beat. From behind he undid my skirt and bra . He knelt down behind me, removed my panties, reached around my front and massaged my sex, spread my legs and began to eat me from behind."

"Alex, may I?" she asked as she took his sex in her hand and began to play with it, "I'm going to get on top of you but you must not move- leave all the movement to me- I will take care of you- trust me."

She removed her miniskirt, panties and blouse but kept on her bra and got on the table and led him into her moistness. He was pinned and immobile and liking it.

"So Julius ate me and Gustavo and I lip locked for what seemed like an eternity. He was such a good kisser. As I got close I whispered to Gustavo to take me, that I wanted him- he led me by the wrist to the couch and asked me to kneel on the floor and bend over leaning on the seat of the couch. Julius sat down in front of me and I took him in my mouth. Gustavo on the other hand, that Roman conqueror, entered me from behind. He was so worked up. All he could talk about was my beautiful tight ass and tanned long legs and how he had been dreaming of them all night. He quickly took me from behind- that was just the beginning."

"Poor Julius had to watch this and while I think he enjoyed it I am sure there was a degree of jealously that Gustavo got first dibs on me. I mounted Julius on the couch."

"How do you feel, Alex?" she asked as she then removed the bra, "Like them? You have never seen them either. Is this too much for you too soon? I want you to know that the passion between us has been too intense for a horny old woman like me. So, I started to slowly gyrate on Julius' cock. As the pace picked up, Gustavo regained his 'composure' watching Julius screw me. I felt a hand on my right shoulder and Gustavo eased me forward and down towards Julius. The bending spread my ass and he began to finger it in a circular motion, coaxing it to relax. I had never been taken that way before and the man had a suave way about him. Before I knew it he began to work his head in- he used a little olive oil to help- and he slowly inserted his whole sex. There I was caught between a man who wanted to violently fuck me- Julius- and a man who wanted to slowly work my ass. Gustavo, with his leverage won out. We slowly moved in rhythm as one mass of flesh. He worked me slowly and then released in me. The heat of his orgasm caused me to shudder and scream wildly- that set Julius off and he came wildly. My, my how that memory stirs me. How are you? Want to take me? You have been such a good boy holding out for me. I'm liking this. Come on, let me take you."

Carol sat up and began to ride Alex's cock, slowly at first and then the pace picked up. "Come on, take me Alex, rub my clit, make love to my body" she said as she squirted oil on her breasts and began to play with them and he rubbed her swollen clit. He arched his back so he was as deep as he could go into her and she was suspended off the table. She reached down and began to masturbate herself.

Alex told her to get off of him and onto her stomach. Her head was elevated like a sphinx, her stomach flat on the table and her legs bent at the knees, feet up in the air. He entered her from behind- "Oh yes, fuck me," she moaned. He grabbed her hips pinning her down so she could not move.

"Beg me" Alex instructed as he teased her lips with the head of the swollen sex.

"Please take me, I need it now, fuck my pussy, sink it deep into me, please, give it to me, please..."

"Call me Gustavo" he whispered in her ear sensing her nearing climax.

"Oh you bastard- fuck me Gustavo, take my tight young pussy, widen me, please, yes, oh yes, oh, yes, take me, yes, yes, yes..." and with that he thrust hard and came within her and she screamed in pleasure.

After a few moments she looked up at him over her shoulder, a sublime smile on her face, "you are more than I could have ever imagined."

Alex replied "don't go running off with that older guy just yet."

APARTMENT 205- Revisited

"Hi, is it too late? I'm sorry to call... I just had to."

Who is this she thought trying to wake up-its 1:30 a.m. Then Lauren realized it was Anna.

"Its ok, are you alright?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, kind of, I guess, um, I just needed to talk to you and could not wait until tomorrow. Its been bugging me all night, you know, that, that,"

"Kiss?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, the kiss," Anna said.

"I hope I did not offend you", Lauren said.

"No, I am not offended, just surprised- it was quite unexpected. I mean, I never have and never had an inclination to, and thought I never would, but something about it..." Anna tried to explain.

"... Intrigued you?" Lauren asked trying to coax the words.

"The softness of it. It was so gentle- and out of the blue. After thinking about it, its like I want to relive the moment and correct it. I'm sorry for abruptly leaving and not saying anything," Anna explained, "but I was a bit shocked."

"I was disappointed all night thinking I upset you. Now I am relieved. I so wanted to kiss you, at that moment. Your lips just called me to them. It was spontaneous," Lauren explained as her fingers snuck into her panties.

"Have you ever before?" Anna asked.

"Almost, once, but it didn't happen, I chickened out."

"I see," Anna said, "I can't wait to get together- I mean I don't want you to think I am anxious or anything, but, you know 'curiosity and cats' and. uh, I am being so goofy and awkward...."

Lauren overlooked Anna's discomfort. "Tell me something Anna, where is your hand right now?"

"What do you mean?" Anna asked.

"What are you doing with your hands?"

"Oh, well, one is holding the phone and the other is winding my hair around a finger, why?"

"Just curious- I, ah, thought that is what you would be doing, to quell your nerves- just a guess."

"Oh", Anna replied "I am a bit nervous, you know like teenager nervous when you first meet someone. Are you nervous?"

"Just excited by what you had to tell me. I can't stop imaging what our kiss would be like."

"Tell me" Anna asked.

"No, I don't want to tell you- it would diminish the moment when it happens."

There was some silence. "I guess I should go to sleep now," Anna suggested.

Lauren agreed, "Yes, lets talk tomorrow. Good night Anna."

"Good night" she said and the telephone hung up.

Lauren ran her fingers through her pubic hair and exhaled deeply. She was relieved and excited. It could have been worse and not much better. She thought of Anna's lips, glistening red and so full. She could not wait to taste her kiss, caress her tongue, run her tongue across her teeth, caress her ass and pull her close, press their bodies together and embrace. It was just a matter of time. For now she would carry the fantasy and anticipation in her heart and mind, waiting for the moment...

12