Apartment Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked on the laptop while eating and printed out several page. "There are three pages of instructions for you to read after I leave. Get my purse!" I handed it to her and she picked out a Bank Card. "The pin is written on that little piece of paper, memorise and destroy it. You will use it for shopping; I have printed out a list of what I like to eat. You will keep it separate from your own purchases; we will not eat together...slave!"

"You really trust me with your bank account?"

"I wouldn't fuck'n well give it to you, if I didn't George. Now go wash that boner you had all morning with cold water; you've earned a bonus point but I want you back here soft. I hurried back trying my best to keep it soft and stood next to her while she typed away. "Drop your pants and in the future your morning and evening after eight PM garb will be a robe and nothing else." I obeyed in a quick hurry as she reached for my balls while still watching the screen, typing with one hand. She fondled my bag for a while and then grasped my cock frigging it to a hard rod. As my moans became gasps she turned the laptop off and closing the lid. She then swallow my knob while frigging the shaft and fondling my balls, resulting in a nearly instant eruption. I groaned with satisfaction as she greedily swallowed and sucked on my knob devouring every drop; then licking her lips she tongued and sucked her teeth as before. "That should hold you for a while, by the way, as my slave...jerking off is forbidden. Bring my clothes to the bathroom while I brush my teeth and finish my makeup."

I dressed her and went back to find the shoes she wanted to wear. She was disconnecting the printer and packing the laptop in its case while I was on my knees fitting her shoes, telling me that in the future that was my job a well.

"You'll have my supper ready at six-fifteen sharp...slave. Make sure you read the three pages of instructions during the day." She then left without saying a word.

I cleaned up and brought the pages to my own apartment. My place had a small ten by ten room with windows on three sides, the top part of a tower in these old houses. There were just room for my lazy-boy, a bookshelf and a floor lamp. I settled in to study my orders. The first page was a list of food she liked and how it should be prepared. I was to buy whatever groceries necessary and then just choose a meal from the list myself. The second was a schedule of estimated laundry days and instruction as to the different materials; some to be hand washed and some air dried; how often the bedding should be changed; how often the floors should be washed, the bathroom cleaned etc. The list went on and on, this woman was an organizational freak.

The third page was a surprise: I was to go to the library and borrow two books on the art of the sensual massage; she had included the tittles and authors. I was to study the books and apply what I learned. Closing my eyes I tried to get my head around a surreal situation; I was now also to be a masseuse in addition to my servant and sex-slave status to a beautiful young woman.

My cock began to rise just thinking about those fringe benefits, she was using me like a lap dog doing tricks for a bone. Then her command not to masturbate flashed in to my mind; she would read me like a book. I was being used in return for sex but who benefited the most? I was getting laid, sort of and with a woman less than half my age, a brick shit house at that.

I opened my eyes and scanned the park across the road; people walking their dogs; children playing; the roar of an unseen truck shifting gears. My erection subsided and I got out of that comfortable chair to get busy earning my benefits and bonus points.

To be continued...

12