Aphora's Mission Ch. 13

Story Info
Learning the Fire Dance.
2.4k words
4.61
7k
3

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Willa and I became rather adept at bedding women, once we got into the swing of things. We left a trail of one-night stands, multiple-night stands, and longer-term girlfriends. But of course Na-hoyan wouldn't let us shack up for any length of time, because, dammit, we were on a mission to make as many women PG as possible.

Once in a while, Na-hoyan filled us in on the progress of our four other compadres on the planet, and they too were busy. That is, not only busy impregnating, but contributing their semen. On Earth they had blood drives and Bloodmobiles. On Aphora, they were having a sperm drive, as evidenced by the little white spermmobiles that visited our homes regularly.

Willa and I knew we could we could trick all women some of the time, but we couldn't fool some women all the time. It would only be a matter of months before Willa or I (or the other four in other cities) got a little careless and exposed our genitalia to a woman or two, and then someone would tell the Aphoran media. The jig would be up and we'd be compromised. Maybe we'd be reduced to being milked for our sperm. Nonetheless, we were determined to enjoy our good fortune as long as possible.

There were a series of intense experiences I must write about.

It had been a week since my last sex with a native woman and I was hot to dip my wick again. Sometimes my penis felt like a compass but instead of seeking magnetic north, it was seeking a warm, wet and welcoming cave.

I'd taken a few days off from my sexual duties to go camp and fish up in the foothills. I could've found a woman to go with me, but wanted some alone time in nature. Equipping myself with a tent, fishing gear, and food, I had Na-hoyan drove me up to a remote park. I almost invited her to stay with me (where I could've been a fish to her special cunt) but thought the better of it. She probably would've said no anyway, and besides, I needed to right my ship.

That afternoon, just as the Aphoran sun was setting and I was cooking over a fire in an almost-empty campground, six vehicles rolled in together and stopped at a group site not far away. Hearing female voices, excited laughing, a few shrieks, and general good spirits, I strained to make out what they were saying. As an 80-percent woman, I felt drawn to them, but restrained myself, being the stranger-person in the campground. While I ate, I heard them setting up camp, punctuated by vehicle doors opening and closing, followed by raucous music. I began to worry that they'd interfere with the relaxation and sleep I hoped to find.

After a while, two of the women walked by with water jugs to fill from the spigot near my site. Young and decently goodlooking, with tans, T-shirts of sorts and short shorts, they were talking animatedly. We exchanged hellos, and they asked how long I'd been there.

"Just came up today. And how long are you all staying?"

"Three days. You just came up by yourself?"

"Oh yes."

They made a few steps toward leaving, then turned and offered, "If you'd like, drop by and join our fire dance tonight."

I had no idea what a fire dance was, and didn't know if it was something I should be aware of, so I played along: "Thanks. Sounds nice. I'll try to make it."

Here I was, formerly a young man on Earth, now light-years away across the galaxy, and as the darkness came on and cricket-like sounds began, I looked up at the stars. There was no Big Dipper constellation as I used to know it, the North Star was missing from its usual spot, and I couldn't find Orion's Belt. I was now Pora-tarne, mostly a woman, but it was funny - I felt as shy toward this group of exuberant women as I would've when I was Stevan on Earth. When a bunch of young women are together on Earth or on Aphora, they can create wild vibes that can also feel threatening to a person like me.

But how could I not turn down their invitation? In my tent, I tucked away my penis as well as possible, put on a cami without a bra, and a short skirt (it was summertime and the evening was beautifully warm) and walked in a deliciously womanly way over to their site; their fire.

And quite a fire: probably six feet high (the Aphoran unit of measurement is the dashan - about seven inches long - about the length of my erect dick! - and the next highest unit is the emmert - consisting of five dashans). Milling around the fire were about 25 women, all young with the exception of two older woman with gray streaks in their hair. I looked for the two women who'd invited me over, and fortunately one of them came forward to ask my name and introduce me around, which wasn't the easiest because of the loud music, heavy on drumming.

The women were all so animated, much more animated than most of the women back in the city. I was told they were mostly fashion-design students with two mentors from that industry. They'd been studying and working hard and now they were ready to do some drinking, dancing and relaxing. But first they insisted they eat some of their food, which I found delicious. Then they insisted I try some of their Aphoran wine, which went down easily too.

I was beginning to feel quite simpatico and blissed out.

One of the women who'd invited me whispered in my ear, "Just so you're not too surprised, there was bunna in your drink ... "

"Oh."

"I mean, I hope you've taken it before?"

"Oh yes. Now I know why I'm feeling so, so euphoric."

"Right. Enjoy ... "

After some twittering and a few more logs thrown on the fire, which now felt so nicely warm on my skin, someone said it was about time to do the mysterious (to me) fire dance.

Most everyone, including yours truly and the older women, joined hands and formed a circle around the blaze, and the line began edging forward. I felt like I'd walked into a girl scout camp with all these various girls/women - there were all sizes and shapes and hairdos, except instead of uniforms they wore mostly T-shirts or camis and shorts or short skirts.

Naturally, the 20 percent of me which remained male (despite the bunna effects of making me feel ever-so-friendly toward them all) was already picking out those I was most attracted to and comfortable with, and picking out those I'd be inclined to have sex with.

The dance took shape, and I played along. Three steps forward, then turn and take one step backward, then turn and three steps forward again. Everyone was broadly smiling and enjoying themselves. Soon, the line began to undulate and swerve a little, and people began to improvise. Parts of the line would dip down. A murmur swelled into a chant; something like: "Oh, fire before us. Oh, fire with true friends. Oh, fire to the sky. Oh, fire in us."

Under the influence of bunna and wine, the kind-of conga line eventually became more and more uninhibited, then it fell apart into groups of three or four people dancing. Soon, women were taking off their clothes completely (fortunately the night was still warm), while others stripped down to their shorts or panties. I had never seen so many women in various states of undress before and found it hard to keep my eyes off bouncing breasts. But I tried. A little.

Not one to be a party-pooper, I striped down to my skirt. I knew my shoulders were a bit broad for a woman and I was among the tallest of the group, but my nice breasts, shapely legs and long hair gave me carte blanche into this group.

The five in my group formed our own little circle and tightened it so that all our breasts touched and then we expanded the bunch outwards, back and forth. Looking into their sparkling, laughing Aphoran eyes and enjoying their swirling hair put me into a lovely mood.

I wished I could've gone completely nude to join them in that respect, but I wasn't about to blow my cover - I hadn't taken enhanced bunna, so I still had my wits about me. I hoped they'd think I was a bit shy or reserved.

I saw other circles of women dissolving as individuals began kissing (is this really happening, I wondered?) and embracing. Soon several in my group laid out a large blanket on the grass, and they lay upon it, inviting the rest of us to join. One nude woman who was a bit different - with shortish hair, glasses, a slim build, nice petite breasts and a little tuft of pubic hair - beckoned me over. We lay together and kissed wet and passionate kisses and I felt her leg wanting to go between mine.

That couldn't happen! so I took the initiative to insert mine between hers and grind away a little against her mound. All around us, other women were making like snakes, tightly embracing and making out. I could see several distant women eating other women. These fashion students certainly knew how to pull out all the stops ... with the help of bunna.

Rather than exhaustively detail everything going on, I'll just say there was no partner exclusivity. We were slipping and sliding together (me making sure my little skirt stayed down), sometimes three of us making out. I even bunna-enjoyed tonguing several clits. But it wasn't long before I had to play my "stranger" card, and pretend to be modest and shy - because women were fingering each other and with their fingers they would've discovered my secret, and activated the intruder alarm.

So I pulled back, drank a little more wine, and watched the orgy in the woods. Tonight, I had seen a new constellation.

After a while, as it was getting late, I said my goodbyes, pulled my cami back on, and headed back toward the isolation of my own campsite. I heard a rustling behind me as I prepared to crawl into my tent, and was surprised to see the woman with the glasses and short hair touching my shoulder. She was back to wearing shorts and her bra-like top.

"I'm Pa-shanti," she said with a smile. "No, I'm not propositioning you. But I would like to get to know you better later, down in the city, if you don't mind. Here's my phone number and address, if you feel so inclined."

I was taken with her forwardness. She was in no way gushy or drunk or pushy. She just seemed matter-of-fact and a trifle businesslike, which was attractive in a way, after the excesses of the orgy.

"Well, I'm Pora-tarne, and I appreciate - I really do - your coming over here." I took her note, pecked her on her lips, held her hand a moment, and said goodnight.

That was the unusual beginning of our relationship. I spent a few more days in the park, hiking and enjoying myself, alone, and then, yes, I did look up Pa-shanti when I returned to town.

It turned out she was a calm, collected and confident government manager (not one of the fashion students) who oversaw a couple programs in the agricultural area.

How to describe this woman whom I came to like so much? She was thoughtful, pensive at times, smart certainly, and even though 35, she still had a young woman's body. She was a runner, an adherent of something like yoga and a very healthy eater. And a bunna user.

I called her about a week after I returned, and her kidding response was, "Pora-tarne, why did it take you so long?"

With Pa-shanti, my relationships on Aphora took a new turn. But I'll get to that later.

The first time we got together in the city, she took me out to eat, since she bought my story about looking for a job. We met at a casual, but still prestigious and expensive restaurant I'd only dreamed about going to. I didn't recognize her at first - from her nudity at the campground, she had transformed into an orchid. Now she was wearing dark glasses; form-fitting, cotton-like pants; and a top that totally flummoxed me. It was a black, sheer blouse nicely fitted to her torso, carrying white beads artistically placed over her thin-strapped black bra. Elsewhere, beads placed over her shoulders and arms looked like fallen snowflakes.

I immediately wanted to wear it myself.

She seemed bemused that after I deciphered who she was, I was tongue-tied for a moment while my eyes lingered on her.

I had overdressed for the occasion, thinking the restaurant was too hoity-toity for casual dress. I wore a long, narrow skirt topped with a thin, peasant-looking sweater of sorts, which showed off my breasts to great advantage. I had also spent a good deal of time with my makeup, not overdoing it, but making me look better than I deserved to.

Na-hoyan, proud that I'd made the acquaintance of such a high-up personage, had arranged my hair.

So when Pa-shantin and I entered the restaurant, I felt I'd gone a step up in Aphoran society.

Waiting for our orders to be delivered, Pa-shanti revealed: "At the campground I was attracted to you. There were things about you that were different from the crowd. You seemed, like, more mature and strong."

"Are you sure you're talking about me?" I joked.

"Yes, of course. There was something beyond feminine in you that I couldn't quite pin down."

Trying to change the subject, I asked, "If you don't mind my asking, have you had some long-term relationships?"

"Yes, one lasted six years. But it seemed like all my relationships wanted more from me than I was willing to give, if you know what I mean. I was probably more invested in my career than in sharing a life. And of course, with no children anymore, there wasn't a possibility to coalesce a family. The six-year thing was the last one - and our breakup was so difficult to take.."

Afterwards, we walked back to her high-rise apartment. I slipped a super-bunna into her drink after she said purposefully said she wanted to get sexually high and I took a regular bunna.

When we both began undressing, I longingly looked at her black, sheer top lying on her bed.

(To be continued)

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers