Aphrodisia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers

"Hey I know life can suck. It can change around though real fast. Can't it Jamie?" Sonya lifted her head to look over to where Jamie was stood.

"Yeah!" Jamie said, trying to snatch the reigns of the conversation as smoothly as possible. "You can be sitting in a bar one minute minding your own business and nearly die from choking on your own beer the next! Eventually the beer washes down though and you can get on with the business at hand." He demonstrated by taking another drink of his pint. Careful this time as to not pry into the pornographic filth running through Sonya's mind the drink went without incident. There would be lots of time for putting those thoughts into action later this evening after all.

"A beer metaphor is just what she needs right now I'm sure." Sonya said, sticking her tongue out at Jamie.

Gwen actually smiled despite the tears at the pair of them. "Thanks for trying all the same." She said wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand. "God I must look like a mess. I should go to my room and clean up, I couldn't go back to my house tonight. There's too much of my prick of a husband there." She practically spat out her husbands name. "The son of a bitch is in the walls of the place I swear."

"Well bed does sound like good idea." Sonya said, an eager look was cast toward Jamie as she did so.

"Alright then, bed it is. What floor are you on Gwen?" Jamie asked, pulling his room key out of his pocket.

"I dunno," She replied and pulled her key out of her pocket to look at the golden engraved number on it. "Room four five seven? What floor is that on?"

"The third." Jamie replied calmly moving to pick up all the bags he could carry and leaving two of the small ones for Sonya to bring along.

"How do you know that?" Gwen asked as if he might have some kind of hotel room encyclopaedia hidden about his person.

"Because we're in room four five six and the guy at the front desk told me it was on the third floor." Jamie said between heavy breaths as he lugged the bags toward the entrance of the bar.

"Alright then smartass." Gwen replied dryly.

"Cute ass is more like it." Sonya chimed in.

Gwen lowered her eyes to the man's rear."...actually now that she mentions it that is a pretty hot piece of man ass. WHOA there girl! Talk about inappropriate thoughts..." She didn't take her eyes off of Jamie's backside however.

"I'm Sonya by the way. Sonya Vickers." The leggy blonde introduced herself, offering her free hand.

"Hm?" Gwen was daydreaming about squeezing a certain attractive backside and had just noticed Jamie's arm muscles rippling over the weight of the bags when Sonya had spoken. "Oh! Yes of course." Letting out a slightly embarrassed little laugh she shook Sonya's hand. "Hey if you want me to carry some of that stuff too I'd be happy to." She called over to Jamie. The man was becoming more of a pleasant distraction from her current problems by the second.

"It's alright I got it. Thanks for offering though." Jamie said whilst sending a dagger shooting look over to Sonya. She poked her tongue out at him again and his sour expression melted into a good natured laugh.

They all piled into the elevator with a few other people who were waiting in the lobby. At the third floor they disembarked and followed the signs. Four hundreds first, then four hundred and fifties, then...

"Here we are. Rooms four five six and four five seven. They're right opposite each other." Jamie said and dumped the bags in order to slip the key out of his pocket and open the door. The hotel was a pleasant enough one and so the rooms were tastefully decorated. Flicking on the light he saw the double bed right in front of him draped in a fine crimson quilt. The wall opposite was entirely mirrored and functioned as a closet by the looks of the door panels separating the mirrors. Another door was open just to the side leading to the bathroom where he could see a white marble floor but little else. Deep red carpet covered the floors and an old fashioned glass lamp hung from the ceiling with two more coming from the walls on either side of the bed. It was simple but comfortable, He noted a couple of leather chairs flanking a small television set that was mounted on a table when he entered and looked at the back wall.

"Hey thanks for the company." Gwen broke the silence that had ensued as they had looked over their rooms. "I appreciate it."

"Don't sweat it. Hey if you need a cup 'o sugar or anything since we're neighbours now and all..." Sonya joked with a teasing little smirk.

"I'll be sure to call. You two have a nice night!" She said and then disappeared behind her door.

Sonya and Jamie brought their bags into their room and Jamie was allowed a quick shower before his girlfriend commandeered the bathroom. A few of those bags had vanished in there with her too though she refused to say what they were.

Jamie dried himself with a towel he'd managed to steal out of the bathroom and laid back on the bed without a stitch of clothing on. Resting his arms behind his head on the fluffy hotel pillow he looked up at the ceiling. He thought about Gwen and her problems for a few minutes. Allison had said she was his next assignment so he hoped he'd done enough to help the woman out at least a little. As he took in a deep breath in preparation for what was sure to be a long and thoroughly pleasurable night ahead of him he thought he caught Allison's distinct intoxicating scent in the air. It was only for a moment but since she'd been splayed out on his lap he figured a little of her scent might have rubbed off on him.

He was looking over at the television and starting to wonder what was on right about now when he heard her voice behind him.

"Psst. Over here baby."

It was Sonya. Or rather he thought it might have been some kind of slutty succubus who had taken the shape of Sonya. She was stood in the doorway to the bathroom, the light behind her making her slim and well toned figure practically glow in the dim light of the main bedroom. She had one hand resting against the door frame whilst her other was held up to allow her teeth to nibble on her index finger. She was wearing an open slightly transparent black silk nightgown that fell just to her bottom when she was standing upright. The silk clung to that slender athletic body of hers in a way that made him almost envy the garment. A black lace bra could be seen beneath the silk cupping those small succulently soft tits of hers along with a matching thong. As the robe parted he saw that the stringy little piece of cloth barely covered the juicy lips of her pussy. Her inner thighs gleamed with her sex juices already. Sat six or seven feet away from her he could almost smell that fiery little snatch and the scent made him lick his lips.

She turned around to show him the rest of the outfit and it looked just as good from the back as the front. Her ass, that oh-so-perfect firm round bottom of hers, was visible enough beneath the black silk that he could see the dark lines of the strings running between its curves and up over the curves of her hips. Those impossibly gorgeous long legs drew his gaze slowly along them as the slender stems parted a little for his enjoyment. The clicking noise this made on the marble floor drew his attention to her pretty little feet wrapped in some strappy high heeled shoes. The thin heels that she gracefully balanced upon seemed to gently flow into the curve of her bare ankle adorned only in the thin straps that held them to her feet. She caught him staring down there and wiggled her toes teasingly. Her sea green eyes were intense with lust and she somehow timed her steps toward him to the slow excited rhythm of his heart beat.

"You like what you see baby?" She asked in a throaty voice that he couldn't wait to hear moaning like a whore for him.

"Fuck yes." Thoughts of other women evaporated as she once again became the centre of his world.

"Good." She said as she ran her eyes down along his muscular body to fix on his shaft that was completely rigid by now from the sight of her. The thought that she could have that effect on him made her pussy practically froth with excitement. Turning around she faced away from him and placed her palms up against the wall. Leaning into it she arched her back and stuck out her ass before turning her head back to him and practically groaning.

"Come play with your fuck toy baby."

Jamie didn't need asking twice. "Fuck toy? Fuck fantasy is more like it."

Then he practically hurtled off of the bed to slide up behind her. The long thick cock that she knew was just the perfect size for her sheath slipped up between her legs. The tips of her fingers whitened as she tried to sink them into the plaster wall upon feeling that wondrous long shaft of his slowly stroking against her cunt.

"Ooooh! Yeah that feels so hot Jamie." She breathed before squeezing her legs together a little to let him slide his dick between her slender firm thighs. Lifting his hands to sneak beneath the silk robe she wore and grasp that gorgeous ass of hers as he felt her tighten the grip of her thighs around his prick.

"Sonya, that feels amazing baby. You're so fucking slippery I could blow a load screwing you like this." His happy cock throbbed between her legs as he started thrusting his hips against her. The unique feeling this had on her as his shaft started rubbing the lacy little triangle of fabric of her thong up against her pussy made her whimper a little. Feeling the pressure of his helmet rubbing against her clit was, she decided, foreplay at its best.

Meanwhile his hands had caroused their way up from her ass and along the lithe contours of her back until they came to the clasp of her bra. His nimble fingers unfastened the clasp and immediately reached beneath to grasp her tits. Each breast was a handful which was more than enough to enjoy as far as he was concerned. As his left hand kneaded her warm soft tit flesh his right lightly pinched the opposite nipple.

"Holy shit!" She gasped. The little pink nipples that tipped each of her breasts had always been sensitive but when he started teasing them her body gave a little spasm of surprise. Deciding she was ready to pop Jamie slipped out from between her thighs and stopped playing with her tits.

"Turn around." He ordered and she obeyed immediately. Since she was now facing him she went for a kiss but he dodged her mouth. She found herself puzzled at this action and then slightly worried that he didn't want to kiss her anymore. Giving him a questioning look he reached out and put his fingertip upon her lips. "Not here." He said simply. Then he smiled and she shuddered as he lowered his finger down from her jaw-line to her neck. "Not here either." She drew her bottom lip between her teeth before sucking in a hiss of breath as she felt his fingertip make a lazy circle around her breast before playfully brushing over the nipple. "Nope, not here...this time." He added the last two words as an afterthought. His fingertip was now tracing a series of smaller and smaller circles around her belly-button. "Here?" He asked himself. She tensed up in anticipation. "I don't think so."

Jamie then let his hand fall down to hook beneath the side of the triangle of fabric that covered her slit and placed his index and middle finger on each side of her juicy cunt-lips.

"How about..." Jamie slowly drew out his words as by now Sonya was literally shaking with desire.

"OH FUCK THERE! Please god there! I'll do anything, just make it there!" Her begging aroused him to new heights of desire. The fingers on her pussy slid down along her inner thigh until she felt both of his hands grasp her legs firmly.

In one quick movement Jamie slid her up along the wall, his hands slipping along to her ass until she was far enough up the wall to rest her legs over his shoulders. Seeing what he was about to do she started to gasp as his mouth plunged forward. The little thong, already skewed to the side, offered no protection as his tongue gave her pussy lips a very deep kiss.

"JAMIE!" She screamed out his name as his tongue licked at the wet sticky juices now flowing from deep within her. "Oh Jamie that's amazing! It's i-incredible! I love..." His tongue started licking the pink little nub of flesh of her highly aroused clit. The screaming orgasm that followed from her stopped her in mid-utterance. Her hot delicious nectar came streaming out into his mouth and he greedily lapped up the hot sex juice to lewdly gulp it down.

Since he found himself quite fond of licking her juicing little pussy he didn't let her down after she'd climaxed. This was his first time enjoying the taste of a woman's sex and he was definitely all for savouring the moment. Her legs were now firmly wrapped around his head and she was clawing at the wallpaper as her lovely ass writhed in little circles to grind her cunt against his tongue.

She had already cum twice right into his mouth when she felt his hands grasp her ass and pull apart her supple cheeks. The feel of the air of the hotel room on her little asshole was exquisite in itself. Yet when she felt the tip of his tongue exploring her little anal pucker she screamed and tried to steady herself by putting her hands on the roof just above her head. It stood to reason therefore that when Jamie's tongue returned to swirling around her clit and he slowly inserted a finger into that hot virgin hole she started cumming like a freight train.

"Jamie! Oh Jamie! I love it! It's so good baby!" She started moaning as her hips started to grind in his face whorishly.

Jamie slipped his tongue from where it was exploring the deepest part of her little pussy and gave the lips a parting kiss goodbye as they slipped closed. Then Jamie turned around slowly causing her to grasp his head for support and lowered himself a little before letting her fall onto the bed.

"Ah," He sighed, wiping his mouth and chin where her juices were still dribbling along his jaw. "baby you taste so good. I'm gonna have to wake you up like that every morning I get the chance."

She wiggled her hips on the bed and practically purred in delight. "Ooooh, not if I get my lips around your cock first mister!" A flitter of laughter followed that statement. Then she rolled over onto her hands and knees and crawled over to the side of the bed he was standing at.

"Hey is that a wet patch on the bed? How the hell have we got the bed messed up already?" Jamie asked incredulously.

"My fault," Sonya replied "when you started licking my ass your mouth wasn't there to catch all the cum you made me squirt. It landed on the bed there." She gave him a wicked little smile as her hand reached out to wrap around his shaft and gently pull him closer to the bed.

"Really? Shit that's some good distance you've got on that hot little pussy then babe." Looking down at her he smirked and she gave a cute little giggle as her cheeks blushed with colour.

The appealing scent of his precum drew her hot pink tongue down to lick at the base of his cock where it had started to drip down onto his balls. The hairless globes were very lickable, especially considering they were covered in such a delicious creamy topping. Jamie closed his eyes. His own excitement was vastly approaching its peak thanks to his increasing horniness whilst licking her out. When she sucked one of his balls into her mouth he groaned in delight and scrunched his eyes tightly together in an effort to reign in his climax.

With a little practice he was pretty sure that no woman except Allison would be able to force him to cum no matter how excited they got him. This time however he'd let the wave of pleasure get far too high. Reaching down he clamped his hand on her shoulder as his legs turned to jelly for a brief moment.

"Oh Sonya baby you're gonna make me cum!" He warned, tensing every muscle he could to hold back his climax until the last moment before he released it. His sticky hot seed shot through his cock to splatter on the bed right next to where her own cum had sprayed the sheets. Another gusher flew high up into the air before splattering down in two dollops on his shoulder and her back. She eventually managed to get her mouth around the end of his cock and gulped down the last stream that shot right down her throat. As soon as the cum splattered down her gullet she started to cum. The force of the orgasm made her hips start to thrust involuntarily whilst she furiously rubbed her clit. Finally he breathed once again whilst riding the afterglow of the very intense climax. She eagerly suckled on his cock drinking up the remaining few gulps of his cum that his balls provided her with, moaning in delight from the pleasure they gave her.

When the fountain had no more to give for the time being she popped his cock from between her lips with a wet sucking noise and looked up at him. Lifting herself up on her knees she leaned her head in to lick up the tasty splat of cum that had landed on him and was now dribbling down his torso. She shuddered with pleasure as the cream worked its magic inside her belly. Her mouth felt great on his bare flesh as she licked up the sweet fuck juice. Since he had her so close and since she enjoyed eating his seed so much he wiped up the big dollop that had been trickling down her back to the crack of her ass and held it up. She hungrily sucked the sticky finger into her mouth and cleaned it with an appreciative shiver.

"Mmmm. I swear to god baby that stuff tastes so good. I've never heard of cum inducing orgasms itself but I'm sure glad I found out this way rather than reading about it on the internet." She affirmed after letting his finger out of her mouth with a light playful pinch of the tip with her teeth.

"Yeah...uh...who'd have thought it?" Jamie affirmed and thanked the heavens silently that this particular topic had occurred to her only when her judgment was slightly impaired by the orgasmic haze she was in. He wouldn't have liked to explain why his seed had such an effect on her since he was pretty sure a person could love another person and still think it best that they send them to a lunatic asylum.

Luckily for him she'd noticed the little puddle that had escaped her mouth and was looking at it whilst licking her lips. The special properties his body manifested forgotten at the promise of another taste of that sweet delicious nectar.

"Jamie, would you think I was a brazen slut if I licked that up from the bed sheet?" She asked in a dreamy sort of voice.

"Actually yes love, I would." He replied matter-of-factly despite being slightly amused by her question.

"Would it turn you on if I acted like a brazen slut from time to time when we were together?" She said as her tongue darted out to lick her upper lip. Her eyes still fixated on the delicious smelling cock juice.

"You know, it just might." He replied after feigning careful consideration.

"Mmhmm...alright then." She got down to her hands and knees again, hands on each side of the little puddle as she bent down to start licking up his sweet cum from the bed sheet.

The fact that he actually got aroused by watching his girlfriend lick up his spilled cum from the bed sheet like a bitch in heat raised some questions. More specifically it raised questions about the continuing moral decay of society and the sexual role of women within it. Those questions would have to be answered later however since what it had also raised was the perfectly carved ass his girlfriend possessed into the air. Since she was facing away from him to lick up the cum he got a great view of that ass and her glistening pussy. Her juices were literally dripping down those gorgeous legs of hers. She was even still wearing that little silk robe she'd bought along with the stringy thong that stretched between her thighs leaving her crotch bare for his viewing pleasure. The robe had crumpled up around her back too as she stuck her ass up high for him to admire.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers