Aphrodisia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,083 Followers

"I...I don't know Elisha." Jamie replied with a shaky voice of his own. He leaned back against the altar and clenched his fingers on its edge as the need for sex threatened to overcome him.

"You took the knife out of the body and...boom." She said, rubbing the back of her head where she'd hit it against the floor.

"Elisha...I...look something's happened to me and I need you to go get help." Jamie struggled to form words. He needed to get her out of here before he lost control of himself completely.

"What? Are you...oh." Elisha found herself stopped mid sentence when she looked over to him. He wasn't making any effort to hide the sizable bulge in his jeans that looked as if it might tear through the tough fabric at any moment. She could even make out the swollen head against the tight outline of the material.

"Fuck!" It was all the reply he could muster.

"Jamie, god what happened?" The very sight of his cock even beneath his pants had sent an elicit tingle down between her legs. "You're so..." she trailed off again, if Jamie didn't have his eyes closed tight trying to hold back his rather primal urges he might have spotted the almost enthralled look in her eyes.

The girl could see that he was in pain and tore her gaze away from the sizable bulge before looking to the other room. Yet just as she was about to leave and go get help she paused and turned back to him, a rather urgent expression on her face.

"Jamie I can't get out without your help. Lord, look at you! You can't even stand up straight." She said. Jamie had now doubled over in an attempt to stop his cock tearing at his pants. All this time he'd been able to control his climaxes with ease. He had fucked two of the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen completely senseless without breaking a sweat. Completely in control of himself. Yet no matter what he did right then he couldn't suppress his arousal. Realising he was doing all this in front of Elisha was also somewhat humiliating to the poor boy. She saw a tear of mixed pain, frustration and embarrassment run down his cheek. What the hell has happening to him?

Elisha looked back to the hole in the ceiling but there was no way in hell she was getting out of there by herself. It was far too high for the little redhead to reach. So instead she walked around to Jamie's side and put her arm around his shoulders. The sweet scent of her perfume and the light touch of her body against his didn't exactly help matters and he grunted with the outright pain he was now experiencing. She saw a wet spot at the end of the sizable bulge in his jeans where his precum was leaking up against the blue denim.

"Look Jamie it's going to be alright. You can..." She paused, hesitating a little before speaking again. "You can take it out if you need to. It won't hurt as much then."

Jamie's eyes widened in surprise and he turned to look at her. It seemed she was very serious about it and at the promise of relief he turned away from her. She heard the sound of his zipper descending and saw he had to pull his jeans down a few inches in order to let his cock spring out into the open. He heard a slight gasp from behind him as although Elisha couldn't see his bare member she had seen the splatter of his cum hit the wall opposite him when he had released himself.

"Is that it? Are you alright now?" She asked, blinking in surprise.

"Huh? Oh no, that's not how..." He trailed off before finishing since talking to her about this was highly embarrassing. Yet letting his cock out of his jeans had stopped the pain but in doing so it had only made his desire more potent. He felt it like fire scorching up from his length to his brain.

"You mean you haven't...?" Elisha questioned unable to quite subdue the slightly awed tone in her voice.

"Um, no. I just need to calm down. I don't know what the hell's happening to me but it's gotta ease up eventually right?" Though from the nervousness in his voice she could tell he didn't quite believe his own words.

"Well if you're not in pain anymore you could help me climb out of here and get out yourself. We could go see a doctor?" She suggested. Though ever since his cock had sprung into the open she had been able to smell his cum and the intoxicating aroma it seemed to emanate with was highly distracting.

"Yeah I'll just stroll into the hospital with my cock hanging out and say 'Hey do you have any hookers available to help me with a problem I'm having?'" The sarcasm managed to bite through the ever increasing red haze that was making his vision blurry.

To his surprise he heard her laugh. The musical sound seemed to calm him somewhat as the tension in the room dissipated a little.

"Alright well since we can't really be goin' around with ya looking like that as you say how about yeh just 'relieve' yourself' here?" She said as if she was suggesting he should hold his breath to stifle hiccups.

Jamie looked back over his shoulder at her, the expression on his face was nothing short of horrified.

"Look, just get it over with an' we can go home an' then we can get the truck and come back here. This time tomorrow? We'll be zillionaires and you can brag to yer friends about how you found a stockpile of gold an' then a cute redhead told yeh to wack one out!" She grinned playfully at him. "I'll just go into the other room so yeh have your privacy."

Before Jamie could protest she turned and then walked out of the chamber and into the cellar. Given his current state of mind the promise of release was more than enough and when she was gone he immediately wrapped his hand around his cock and started pumping away.

Twenty minutes later he was still furiously going at it with himself when he heard Elisha's voice again.

"Jamie are yeh havin' any luck in there 'cos it's dark an' freezin' out here and I'd like ta get home soon!" She called out.

"It...It's not working!" He shouted back to her somewhat self consciously.

She frowned at the admission and walked to the entrance of the secret chamber. Shining the torch into the darkness she gasped in shock. Before the light even touched Jamie's form the overwhelming scent of his cum immersed her mind and she found herself licking her lips before she could think about it. The warmth inside the room was also unbelievable, if she hadn't have been there when they had opened it she wouldn't have believed it wasn't somehow heated. Yet she knew that somehow Jamie had managed to heat up the entire room during his attempt at relieving himself.

Then when the light hit him Gwen actually dropped the torch. He was leaned back against the altar where she'd left him though he had no time to cover himself. His shirt, boots and jeans lay discarded on the ground and his erect cock was pointing up obscenely into the air, glistening with excitement. Its length and girth were all the more impressive out in the open, not so much as to hurt a woman but more than enough to fuck her brains out.

When the flashlight illuminated him he immediately turned away, cutting short her glimpse of his equipment.

"Elisha for fuck sake!" Jamie shouted at her.

"Sorry I just thought you were..." Well in actual fact she'd thought he was trying a rather sleazy trick to get her in there with him to 'help him out'. Louis would have.

She'd stopped short however when she saw the thick gooey splatters of cum dripping down the walls. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she saw the sheer volume of the stuff. Three clear big splats coated the wall. He'd cum three times and it still wasn't going down?

"Jesus Jamie what are you made of?" The girl thought to herself.

"It's no good. It's not working and I'm just sweatier and..." He looked down between his legs. His cum had dribbled from his tip down over his balls and along his inner thighs. The man was indeed a mess. A very muscular, gorgeous, glistening, sweaty, hot mess Elisha realised.

"Maybe you just need some...help?" She asked, her voice cracking a little. She almost clamped her hand over her mouth after she'd spoken, unable to quite believe she'd said that.

Jamie's head darted around to look at her. His vibrant blue eyes met her dark chocolate hued ones. His expression was unreadable for a moment but finally he spoke.

"I can't. I'm seeing someone." He said, though it took him an inordinate amount of willpower to do so.

The revelation that Jamie was no longer single was something of an unexpected punch in the gut to Elisha. She found herself both jealous and hurt. Not that he was seeing other women, but rather that he couldn't see her because of them. She knew then that she wanted him. She always had in a way. It was part of the reason, hell even the main reason she'd broken it off with Louis. Well dammit she wasn't about to let him slip away now! Especially not without tasting a drop of that deliciously smelling cream that was dripping from the tip of his shaft.

"Well I'm sure they'd understand!" She argued shamelessly though determinedly. "You're in pain. You need relief."

Jamie watched her as she walked into the small chamber and around the altar to face him. He didn't turn away this time or try to hide himself. Elisha smiled at his willingness to expose himself to her like this.

What Elisha didn't realise perhaps was that Jamie didn't move not because he wasn't embarrassed but rather because his hands had grasped the thick stone altar and his fingers were digging into its surface. With strength no human man could muster his fingers were literally crunching into the thick layer of rock and causing it to crumble around them. The reason for this was that it was taking every ounce of will he had not to grab the redhead and tear away her clothes before ravishing her right there on that damned altar.

"Maybe if you just looked at me whilst relieving yourself?" She suggested in the most level headed and clinical tone she could muster.

Before Jamie's mind could even process those words the lovely creature in front of him crossed her arms over her waist and grabbed the bottom of her sweater before pulling the heavy garment smoothly over her head. The thin cotton tank top underneath jiggled with the bounce of her ample breasts as the sweater was dropped by her feet.

His cock twitched lewdly as the hopelessly lust crazed mind of the boy forgot why he was holding back in the first place. Just that it was a very good reason. Then Elisha let out a girlish giggle as she watched the tip of his thick shaft ooze another gooey strand of precum.

Her nimble fingers lowered to the hem of her little skirt and her thumbs hooked onto the garment before she pushed it down along he gentle curves of her hips. The skirt crumpled up around her ankles leaving her only in the tank top and those thick leggings she was wearing. She turned around and showed him where the clingy material had formed perfectly against her shapely behind and then smirked back at him over her shoulder before sliding the leggings slowly down along her smooth creamy thighs.

As she bent over she intentionally lingered with her hands on her knees and gave him a good view of her hairless bright pink pussy lips. Then finally she slipped her trainers off along with the leggings and stood upright to face him again. What she was doing was of course not something she would normally do for any man. She just felt so damn comfortable with Jamie and that fierce look of desire in his eyes was all the more rewarding. She'd never seen a man look at her like that. It was almost as if she was the most precious beautiful thing in the world and damn it he wanted her.

Forcing her own gaze away from his, she managed to pull the tank top over her head revealing her breasts to him. Not petite or overly large but perfectly shaped smooth globes, each tipped with a pink nipple that was perked up with her excitement. Again he watched the round globes jiggle against her body as they were freed from the confines of the cotton.

"There..." Her voice came a good deal more breathy than she thought it would and she paused to clear her throat. "There now. That's better? I get to see yours and you get to see mine eh?"

She gave him a somewhat challenging look, almost daring him to take her into his arms and show her what that invincible cock of his could really do. Yet he didn't step forward. A few moments passed as the tension between them almost put out live sparks into the air and finally the room was filled with the sound of a thunderous crack. The thick surface of the stone altar behind Jamie had broken clean in half.

Elisha jumped at the noise, her ample tits jiggling lewdly in the dim light as she did.

"Bloody hell fire! What was...?" Stunned silence followed as Elisha saw Jamie's fingers pull out of the rock. She'd been too distracted by his other appendages to notice the strain he'd been putting on the stone. His fingertips were covered in a thick grey powdery substance from where he'd crushed the rock to dust.

She hurried forward to stand right next to him and see what had happened. At first she thought the rock must have been easily breakable but when she looked closely she saw it to be hard granite. The indentations his thumbs and fingers had made in the stone surface were also plainly visible.

"Fuckin' hell Jamie! When ye said you were goin' to York did you actually mean you were taking a trip home to Krypton?" She asked, slowly turning to look at him with a raised brow.

Yet in her haste to see what had happened she'd come much closer to the boy. The sweet scents of her perfume and her pussy were swirling around in his nostrils and he didn't seem to care much about the altar. She caught her breath when she realised how close she'd gotten, mentally begging him to crush his mouth against her own and take her right on the spot.

"So what d'yeh think?" She asked him in a more sultry tone, resting a hand on her hip and giving her hips a teasing wiggle. "Reckon I can encourage yeh to put that monster 'tween yer legs to sleep?"

Jamie wasn't currently in any state of mind to form a reply. He simply stared at her and ran his tongue along the edge of his teeth. Surely whatever the reason was that he wasn't mindlessly fucking this stunning little redhead, it wasn't that good was it?

"Here now, you just put yer hand around that big shaft 'o yours." She instructed, reaching down to take his right hand and guide it to his cock.

Jamie clamped his fingers around his shaft and his eyes dragged over the lovely figure beside him. His breath was coming heavier and heavier as she let her own delicate digits interlace with his as she started slowly moving his hand up and down the considerable length of his hard-on.

"See? Don't be shy now Jamie." She leaned against him. He felt the warm soft flesh of her breasts press against his arm as she raised herself to her tiptoes and whispered in his ear. "An' the least you could do is return the favour."

Her warm wet tongue licked slowly across the lobe of his ear until finally he felt the delicate pinch of her teeth. A gasp of hot breath followed as his hand found the already slippery fold of her pussy. In a dream-like daze he let his fingertips feel the droplets of her fuck juices running slowly down her inner thighs. He rubbed the slippery substance into her creamy skin with a soothing touch until finally his fingers plunged inside her and she let out a squeal of surprise at the pleasure they brought.

"J-Jamie!" She gasped as he felt the delightful tightness of her engulf his fingers.

Throwing the façade of medical help down the drain Elisha crushed her mouth against his. At first he barely responded and simply kept one hand pumping his own cock with hers and his other embedded in her juicy slit. She didn't give a damn what he did right then but soon enough his mouth melted against hers and opened to allow her tongue to caress his own.

His tongue was just as talented as his fingers and Jamie found that she was a much more sensual kisser than the passionate Sonya or the tender Gwen. Or he would have if his mind was able to think coherent thoughts right then. Elisha eagerly took up the duty of pumping his cock with her hands as he lifted his own to run through her hair as they kissed. He found the deep crimson mass had a silken smooth feel to it.

When Jamie's fingers finally found her clit a scream was subdued against his lips as the tremors of her first climax tore through her body. She'd noticed his own breathing had intensified and she felt the first few streams of his cum pumping through his cock to erupt from the tip and spray over the floor in front of them. When their climaxes had subsided she glanced at all the jism he'd produced for her and saw the thick dollops slowly expanding on the ground.

That overpowering smell of his cum swept through the room once more and she would have licked her lips if he hadn't decided to do it for her. The cock in her hand had once again failed to soften at her touch despite the explosiveness of his orgasm.

"You're cock is still hard, so fuckin' hard Jamie!" She exclaimed in a mixed tone of equal awe and bafflement. Surely this was impossible.

"You have that effect on me." His orgasm had relieved a little of the tension. Enough for him to speak at least.

"Oh really now?" His words brought a sly smile to her face.

"Yes." He answered simply. Then he surprised her by lifting his fingers from her slit and letting the tip of his tongue lick away her taste from the tip of his index finger.

"Fuck Jamie! I had no idea you were so...kinky!"

"Well I thought I'd get a taste of what's to come."

"Oh yeah?" Her voice trembled a little at the very idea of him doing more than just using his fingers with her.

"Yeah."

"But I need to take care of this!" She said giving his cock an appealing squeeze.

Jamie's eyes clouded with desire again for a moment and finally he laid down on the stone floor. Her hand soon found his as he reached up to her and she walked around him to put one of her feet on either side of his head. His cock pointed upright in front of her and a dribble of his cream poured from the tip appetisingly. The cool stone floor beneath him clashed with the heat radiating from her highly aroused figure as she lowered her body down against him.

That enticing aroma of his seed became overwhelming and the girl soon found her eyes drifting closed as her lips touched the creamy tip of his cock. Jamie's arms reached up to let his hands grasp her firm bottom allowing him to pull her glistening pink slit against his mouth. He found her taste to be exquisite, spending a few long moments allowing his tongue to lap up the juices that trailed along her thighs before he slowly slid it deep inside her to taste her centre.

At the feel of his tongue exploring her folds the girl immediately shook with a powerful climax. Her mouth opened around his cock and she gasped sending a pleasant wave of her hot breath over his shaft. Soon afterward he felt her lips on the tip of his member again only to then find himself groaning with pleasure as she took him into her mouth. At first he merely savoured the warm, wet heat until he felt the orifice slowly tighten around him when she began to start suckling on his cock.

Jamie happily returned the favour. His tongue continued to lavish affection upon her thoroughly pleased little pussy. After finding her sweet spots he divided his attention between running his tongue along them and swirling its tip around her hardened little clit. He particularly enjoyed allowing himself to lick up and around her tiny little asshole as it caused her to gasp and suck with much more vigour as a result.

They laid there like that for what seemed like hours, using their mouths to explore one another as Jamie brought about several delightful moans of climax from her as if she were a wonderful instrument and he were a talented player.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,083 Followers