Aphrodisia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers

"Physical and spiritual. Allison says that you'll all become healthier, stronger and depending on your personality you might get other abilities. Of course if you want to stop now I totally understand, this will only happen if we keep having sex often. If it's freaking you guys out too much then you'll be completely back to normal in a month or so." Jamie said.

"Jamie sweetheart, yer sayin' that if we keep fuckin' you we get super powers?" Elisha asked.

"Well I don't know about shooting lasers from your eyes or anything but basically yeah. Oh and I almost forgot, because of the changes she made to me and what she said I'd have to do Allison also made it so I can't have kids unless I want to. Kind of an in-built contraception I guess." He scratched the back of his head and avoided their eyes, feeling a bit self conscious about admitting that.

"Well that sure explains a lot." Sonya said as a wave of relief swept through the three women.

"Oh thank you!" Gwen practically shouted as she looked up to the ceiling. "Jamie I've been so scared these past few days."

Jamie looked at Gwen and smiled reassuringly. "I've been a bit nervous about it myself to be honest. Still, in Allison I trust."

"Ok..." Elisha piped up shuffling over on her knees to press against Jamie's side. She straddled his right thigh and he could feel her pussy juices dripping down along his leg. Her arms came up to rest about his shoulders and her medium sized creamy tits squeezed against his side. "...so yer basically sayin' that if we keep fucking you we're going teh turn into gorgeous, healthy women with superpowers who you fuck on a regular basis."

"And you'll never die." Jamie added as an afterthought.

"Oh well then I guess we'd better all piss off home." Elisha remarked sarcastically. She then turned his head to allow her to crush her mouth against his in a lip lock brimming with passion.

Elisha's obvious approval gave Gwen and Sonya the time to consider the implications of immortality. By the time the teenagers had finished making out, or at least had come up for air, they had both made up their minds.

"I'm in Jamie. I don't have anyone else to live for but you and if what's going on between us lasts forever then the afterlife can kiss my ass." Gwen resolved, the firmness of the statement from the usually professional woman was quite surprising.

"Just so long as I get to kiss it first." Jamie added with a smirk. Then he turned to look at Sonya. "What do you think baby? Anthony and Stephen will grow up and grow old. I know it's not as easy for you..."

"Are you kidding me? I get to see my kids grow up! I'll never be a burden on them, I'll always be able to take care of them. Jamie I know what this means but I'm totally in. Besides you need us right? Allison said so." She nodded and smiled beautifully as she looked between the three of them.

"Then that settles it doesn't it love? Yer stuck with us." Elisha said as she placed a series of kisses along his neck and shoulder.

"I guess I am." Jamie conceded as he watched Gwen and Sonya shuffle over the bed towards him.

Gwen smoothly whirled around, the springs of the mattress allowing her to bounce into place as she settled down on all fours and stuck her curvy ass up in the air. Lowering herself to rest on her elbows she wiggled backwards, Jamie saw her smooth pussy lips swollen with arousal as she offered herself to him. Elisha saw what was about to happen and helpfully reached down to grasp his cock in her hand and guide it to Gwen's waiting cunt.

As the tip of his long cock touched the slippery flesh of Gwen's pussy Elisha squirmed off of Jamie's thigh to allow him to properly pleasure the woman. His hands lowered to grab Gwen's hips as he slowly sank into her drawing a soft cry from her throat.

"Oh god I love this position!" Gwen moaned as she started rocking her hips back and forth.

Jamie ran the tip of his tongue along the edges of his teeth as he started to fuck his lover. No teasing this time, just pure animalistic lust as he ravished her body. His hands squeezed her tightly and her large tits jiggled against the cushy bedcovers.

The wet slapping noised of their fucking filled the room as Sonya and Elisha looked on with wide eyes. Both had been on the receiving end of such a furious fucking as Jamie was giving the busty woman before them but they'd never witnessed it themselves.

"Fuck that looks intense." Elisha observed, her fingers dipping between her legs to let the long nimble digits slip up inside of herself. She looked over to see Sonya was way ahead of her.

The dirty blonde haired woman was laid back with her knees folded and her legs spread open. One hand lifted to rest behind her head as the other blurred as it frigged her juicy pussy. The sweet scent of three highly fuckable women drove Jamie to soaring heights of desire and he took out every carnal urge on Gwen's insatiable body.

Gwen herself was beginning to spasm violently as a tidal wave of pleasure ripped through her body and the wet smacking noises of their bodies meeting became more pronounced as her love juices gushed from her stretched lower lips. Her toes curled and her fingers clawed at the bed sheets. She let out a scream as he set off another explosion of ecstasy deep within her, wracking her body with blissful release.

"Fuck her Jamie! She's so gorgeous when she cums!" Elisha gasped.

Gwen would perhaps have said thank you if she'd been capable of thinking straight at all right then. Her body was moving only from pure base instinct and she had long since let herself go, trusting herself completely to the boy that was screwing her senseless.

Jamie decided that it was finally time to let himself go and succumbed to the rising heat in his cock, driving himself deep into Gwen and holding ass tightly against his hips he finally came.

At the sudden deep thrust Gwen's eyes suddenly opened wide and her mouth formed a perfect 'o' as Jamie's thick cream began rising through his cock and for a few seconds the room fell completely silent. When the first surge of his cum erupted from his shaft the woman let out a scream that was stifled when she clamped her jaws down, biting a tuft of Sonya's bed sheets between her teeth. Feeling the wholeness of Jamie's cock fill her with stream after stream of his milky white cum was almost too much for the amorous woman. Yet she was determined to receive all he had to give, her pussy clamping down around his cock refusing to release him.

Not that he had any desire to slide from inside her of course. His body gleamed with sweat and a drop fell from his brow onto the smooth surface of her ass as he felt his cock fill her with his seed. Though instead of fertilising her womb his cum seemed to focus on locking onto every pleasure centre in the woman's pussy and stimulating her beyond reckoning.

The sight of Jamie cumming into Gwen had also driven Sonya and Elisha over the edge. The redhead fell first, dropping onto her back and fingering herself to a powerful climax of her own. Sonya followed soon after as she diddled with her clit and arched her back. Her spread legs providing no hindrance to the squirt of her juices that shot from her pussy to splatter across Gwen's cheek and over her shoulder.

As his climax subsided he felt the woman's body tremble with pleasure as she slumped forward onto the bed. Her pussy reluctantly relinquished his member with a slick sucking noise and a light pop leaving his cock to bounce in the open air. Sonya and Elisha wasted no time in the afterglow of their own orgasms to pounce forward and their tongues began to lick at what cream was left on his shaft. The intoxicating fluid sending shudders of pleasure through them as they tasted the lovers combined fuck juices.

Having the two gorgeous women immediately start to clean his cock made Jamie breathe deeply in an effort to regain control of himself. As tongues clashed about his length, flicking and lapping at his engorged flesh he looked down to see the pair of them looking back up at him. Sonya was laid on her front, her head tilted back and her tongue licking away at the sensitive underside of his shaft. Elisha was crouched beside her on her knees taking care of the head and occasionally sucking the swollen tip into her mouth to relish the small amount of cum that hadn't escaped his cock.

Gwen was down for the count, her eyes closed and her body occasionally twitching as the occasional tremor of pleasure ran through her. Her naked body sodden with sweat and cum and gleaming appealingly in the light that shone through the window to Sonya's bedroom. Her legs remained slightly spread and he saw a trickle of his cum escape her inflamed cunt lips and drip onto the bed sheets.

Seeing his gaze wander, Sonya momentarily released her lips from his shaft and turned to look at Gwen. Then seeing what was leaking from the freshly fucked woman she turned back to Jamie and winked before giving Elisha's ass a firm pat with her hand then leaving her in Jamie's capable hands whilst she went to lick up what he'd left in Gwen's pussy.

Jamie watched as Elisha licked her lips and brushed some stray crimson strands of hair from her brow before looking up at him. She saw Jamie eyeing her up like he was considering eating her alive and her pussy tingled with renewed excitement. Though since she had only experienced the feral side of Jamie's desire he wanted to take his time with her. The fiasco in the cellar had been an accident and their fun earlier had been shared with Sonya. Now it was time to show her exactly what it meant to be loved by the disciple of a love goddess.

His hand lifted to caress along her side and lift up to cup her soft breast. Giving it a teasing squeeze that drew a soft moan from her cherry red lips, he then slid his hand further up along her shoulder and around over her neck to interlace his fingers in her hair. Cradling her head, he gently pulled her closer and kissed the girl with a surprisingly gentle touch of lips. The embers of lust burned in their mouths as her heart leapt in her chest and a sacred heat filled her body from head to toe.

The boy delicately rolled her onto her back and she parted her legs to let him settle between them. Her milky white tits raised and fell with her breath and cushed up against Jamie's hard etched chest when he descended upon her. Their lips parted as she let out a light gasp when she felt his rigid length slip inside her swollen wet pussy. Jamie watched her eyes close tightly as she felt his cock stretch her tight wet channel as he buried almost every inch deep inside her until she had nothing left to give. They held themselves there for a long moment and Elisha relished the electric jolts of pleasure she felt as his cock throbbed inside her.

Their mouths once again lunged for each other and connected in a way that made them both see stars. The kiss became a catalyst for the two horny teenagers as they started to move, grinding their bodies against one another relentlessly as they began to make love. As they connected they savoured each other with every sense. Jamie relished the sweet taste of the girls tongue against his own as their lips parted and Elisha shivered with delight at Jamie's highly arousing scent. The boy did not after all have the harsh strong musk that anyone in his position would have by now but rather carried a light dewy fresh aroma that was warm and enticing as it reached her nose and would make any aphrodisiac seem bland in comparison.

As Jamie and Elisha shared themselves the room notably warmed to the point that the windows started to mist over. Their sweat soaked bodies relished the heat as Jamie began to rock his hips ever harder drawing a stifled moan from the girl as she continued to lick and suck at his tongue eagerly. Her back soon arched and her fingers clawed at his back as Jamie felt her pussy begin to squeeze his shaft and convulse around its length until finally she reached her release and her sweet sticky nectar flowed around his cock. She felt her juices trickle down her ass as they coated Jamie's cock as he continued to endlessly fuck her. Soon after her first climax another more intense explosion of pleasure made her arch her back, thrusting her tits up against his body and making her smooth creamy legs wrap about his hips tightly.

Jamie was apparently unsatisfied with giving her a single climax and when the stars passed from her mind and seceded to the renewed heat burning inside her she found he had rolled over onto his back and pulled her atop him. Her legs slid either side of his body as she straddled his hips and pressed her hands against his bare chest to lift herself up and begin to ride him. As she did he felt the mixed cocktail of their juices run down his length from the girl's slippery wet pussy. As Elisha caught her breath she wasted no time in lifting herself and slamming herself back down on his cock. Each time he returned her enthusiasm, rocking his hips to thrust himself deep inside her.

The position allowed him to watch as the pale girl with crimson hair found her release once again. He felt her legs lock against him as she sat down in his lap to force him deeper inside of her. As she came her hands grasped his shoulders and she leaned forward, her back once again arching as she was wracked with pleasure. Those soft round tits were thrust out to his face and he reached up to grasp one of the soft globes and guide the puffy pink little nipple between his lips. As he sucked she let out a small whimper between breathless gasps for air and instinctively began to move her body with his once more.

Next to them Sonya and Gwen had slipped into a comfortable sixty nine position and were hungrily lapping at each others steamy pussies with their bodies entwined together. Jamie spared them a glance and as he did his hips instinctively jolted making Elisha squeak with excitement. Gwen soon caught his eye and winked lewdly at him as she stuck her tongue out to let it lick slowly over Sonya's swollen pussy lips. The lick must have pushed Sonya over the edge as she let out a low moan into Gwen's pussy that returned the favour and sent them both into a pleasant climax.

Jamie reached over and playfully spanked Sonya's shapely ass causing her to lift her head and turn to look at him curiously. As she did he saw her lick her lips and that her mouth, like Gwen's was practically dripping pussy juices. Jamie nodded his head toward Elisha who by now had her eyes closed tightly and was now bouncing her way to her next orgasm. Both Gwen and Sonya seemed to take the invite eagerly and the blonde haired woman slipped around to Elisha's left side whilst Gwen sat up and teasingly licked the girls jiggling tit making Elisha open her eyes in surprise.

Before she could do anything however, Jamie grabbed Elisha's hips and started thrusting faster and harder. The sudden surprise made Elisha scream with delight, a scream that was soon stifled by Sonya's mouth as the slender woman kissed the girl passionately and reached down to let her talented fingertips play with Elisha's very sensitive clit. This sent the eighteen year old tumbling through a series of tremor inducing climaxes. As Gwen kissed her way down Elisha's body over the girls tits, down over her slim waist and onto Jamie's firm muscular torso Jamie allowed himself his own release and began to cum.

Elisha's whiskey coloured eyes opened wide as she felt the first stream of his cream pour inside her and Gwen and Sonya immediately noticed the sign. Jamie held Elisha firmly against him, his cock embedded deep inside her as she started to squirm as the searing ecstasy crackled through her body like lightning. Her eyes rolled as the third spurt gushed deep inside her and her head lolled back, her breath caught in her chest as Jamie took her to dizzying heights of pleasure. Both Sonya and Gwen helped as they moved to wantonly lick at the point where Jamie and Elisha's bodies met. The pleasure made Elisha sit up on Jamie's cock and lean back, only his powerful grip keeping her from falling back onto the bed.

Jamie himself was riding high on the tsunami of his orgasm. He breathed Elisha's name as their bodies joined together once more and then his muscles finally relaxed letting her roll over onto the bed. Sonya caught her in a gentle embrace and lowered her to rest beside Jamie on the bed whilst Gwen got to the business of sucking the sweet nectar they had made from Jamie's cock. She didn't take very long to clean him up and crawl over him so that when Elisha finally opened her eyes she saw all three of their faces smiling down at her.

"Welcome to the club." Sonya said with a knowing grin.

"Hell of an induction isn't it?" Gwen added as she remembered when Sonya and Jamie had allowed her to join them for the first time.

"Thanks fer havin' me." Elisha said softly, her eyelids feeling a little heavy from all the exertion.

"Our pleasure." Jamie said somewhat dreamily as he was still coming down from his own orgasm.

"That was probably the most fun I've had in my life." Gwen admitted as she absently started stroking Jamie's cock. It had still lost none of its rigidity.

"We'd better get moving though guys. As much as I'd like to stay here until, oh I dunno, forever. I think we should probably start moving that loot today. Otherwise we're never going to get out of bed." Jamie sat up and in turn made Gwen do the same, though she stubbornly refused to stop stroking his cock.

"Wait, don't I get any lovin' this morning?" Sonya asked, her eyes lowered to Jamie's full mast.

"You got more than enough last night." Jamie countered, though despite his reproving words his deep voice was gentle in its tone.

"From the look of her this mornin' I'd say she got more'n enough of you and four dozen oak trees last night." Elisha teased.

"Well that brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'got wood' doesn't it?" Jamie added as he reached over to Sonya and pulled her into a soothing kiss. "And besides I'm only teasing you baby. I need a shower and I thought you might like to join me before we go."

That got Sonya's attention and her eyes lit up with anticipation. She grabbed his hand without much thought and tugged him off of the bed and towards the doorway to her bedroom. Gwen reluctantly relinquished his shaft from her hand and as they disappeared down the hallway she turned to Elisha.

"So it looks like we've got a few hours to kill." Gwen said as she looked over Elisha appreciatively.

"What!? It takes 'em that long!?" The girl asked incredulously.

"When it comes to those two we could be looking at weeks to months." Gwen said sombrely as she crawled over to Elisha and reached out to grasp her knees before parting the girls legs.

"You mind if we share?" She asked innocently when she saw Jamie's cum dripping from Elisha's puffy lower lips.

The question made the Irish girl flush with colour, although after a moment of consideration she shook her head.

"I don' mind at all." She finally said, spreading her legs wider to let Gwen lower her head between them.

It only took Sonya and Jamie an hour and a half in the shower. Gwen and Elisha listened to the screams of bliss Sonya made rising from the bathroom and happily made love to each other as they reached their own crescendo.

*

Author's Note: Check out my badass self! Another chapter in less than a week. As you can tell this one's a little more sex oriented so I hope you guys enjoy. I wrote this chapter as I was editing the last one since that was giving me trouble so that's why this was so quick on its heels. I'm making good progress on the next one at the moment but for followers of Aphrodisia you know my updates vary in time from days to months to nearly a year so I'm not going to set a date or anything on the next installment. If you have any questions then Email me and I'll answer as best I can in the Biography section of my Lit profile and again thank you to anyone who commented or sent feedback. I can safely say that these last chapters would not be out if it wasn't for you guys and as always more are appreciated! They keep me working at it.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers