Aphrodisia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,071 Followers

Elisha let out a muffled scream with her lips still wrapped around his length and Jamie heard the light pitter-patter of her pussy juices dripping down onto the seat she knelt upon. Like Gwen, who was now clinging to Jamie for dear life as she rode out her climax, Elisha felt her own orgasm thunder through her body. Of course Jamie's own release from having these two gorgeous women sucking his cock was making his vision blur slightly and his head eventually lolled back on the seat as Elisha milked the last of his cum from his spent cock.

When the stars he was seeing finally faded from his vision he lifted his head to look at the sight of the two horny women making out with each other. Elisha apparently had kept some of his cream in her mouth and Gwen's tongue was eager to taste more of him. He watched the incredible show as his breathing calmed and the women cleaned his cum from their faces.

Their lips finally parted and they turned to look at Jamie. Gwen's bright green eyes seemed to almost glow as her face moved into the shade whilst Elisha's dark brown gaze had become noticeably lighter.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Elisha's tone was playful despite her lust filled expression.

"Your eyes. They're different." He lifted his hand to softly stroke his thumb down over the corner of her eye. Watching how the shadow of his hand played over her gaze, he saw thin veins of bright gold burn brightly in defiance as the darkness passed over them.

"We know. Those changes that you mentioned? We think they're kicking into high gear. Although if fucking you is the cause we'll probably be super-charged by six o'clock tonight." Gwen wrapped her hand around his softening cock and let her fingertips tease along the length.

"Yeah, I wanna be the one to ride him first." Elisha staked her claim as she hiked up her skirt and started sliding her soaked panties down her long milky white legs.

Gwen put up no argument and soon joined her in removing her underwear. Unlike Elisha she had opted to wear black tailored pants along with a white sleeveless blouse and had to roll back on the seat to lift her ass and legs in the air before sliding them up her legs along with her panties. This presented Jamie with a brilliant view of her stunning curvy ass. Gwen had more of an hourglass figure than the more slender forms of Sonya and Elisha and her ass was slightly more rounded. Yet as he reached out to give one of her cheeks a squeeze he found her behind just as firm as the eighteen year old on the other side of him.

Before he could protest he found himself looking between two beautiful glistening pussies. The darker olive skin of Gwen contrasted with her bright pink inner walls that he could glimpse between her swollen and sodden lower lips. Elisha by contrast pulled her panties from her legs and opened her thighs to reveal her dripping slit had turned a light shade of pink as it had puffed up with her arousal, outlining the deeper reddish pink of her depths.

Jamie caught hold of himself just as he felt his mouth start to water.

"Alright you two we need to put this on hold." He quickly slipped his cock inside his jeans again before each of them could get their hands on it.

"Awww, why?" Elisha looked like Jamie had just cancelled Christmas.

"Because in case you hadn't noticed. We're here." He nodded toward the familiar field alongside the country road where they had been the previous day.

In amidst their excitement they had failed to noticed the van had reached its destination and stopped at the roadside.

"Oh!" Elisha turned around to kneel on the seat and rest her hands on the open window of the vans door. She looked outside over the vast empty fields and raised her hand to shield her eyes so she could see the spot where the cellar lay hidden more clearly.

The shift in her movement had presented Jamie and Gwen with a rather wonderful view of her bare bottom and since her legs were slightly parted they could see the open pink folds of her pussy as well as her tiny asshole. A single drop of her sweet nectar dripped down from between her legs and over her thigh.

Gwen and Jamie looked to each other and grinned mischievously.

"I dunnae think anyone's spotted our cellar." Elisha reported upon seeing the site undisturbed from how they had left it.

"Really? Anyone else around?" Jamie asked as he smoothly jammed two fingers up her juicy cunt.

"I do-oooohmyfuckinggod!" Elisha cried out to the empty fields outside.

As Jamie's fingers began sliding in and out of her Gwen crawled over to sit in his lap. He wrapped his free arm around her and their lips met in a heated kiss simmering with their shared excitement. As he and Gwen necked Jamie felt Elisha start to push her pussy back against his hands and wiggled his fingers inside her in response. The entire top half of Elisha's body was hanging out of the window now, her hands clamped down tightly on its lower edge. Gwen pulled her mouth away from Jamie's and leaned across to run her tongue over the girls searing pussy. Jamie pulled his fingers out to give Gwen better access and absently sucked the sweet juices from his fingers as he watched Gwen lap at the redhead's tight pussy.

It didn't take much of that before Elisha flooded Gwen's mouth with her nectar, a sweet clear liquid that was now freely running down her inner thighs and onto the seat of the van

"Oh yeah! Lick my clit Gwennie!" She screamed as she rode through her orgasm, Gwen happily obliged of course.

When Gwen was done Elisha slouched forward in a way that made Jamie quickly reach over to grab her waist to stop her falling out of the car. He and Gwen laughed as they pulled the spent young woman back inside with them.

"Sorry 'Leesh, I didn't quite get that." He cuddled her against his side as he spoke to give her something to droop against.

"I said..." She let out a heavy breath before correcting herself. "I meant to say that there's no one about."

"There better not be. Look at the state of us, look what I've done to Jamie's pants!" Gwen said as she scooted back to reveal a large wet stain on his crotch where her pussy had drooled all over him whilst they pleasured Elisha.

"Don't worry about that." Jamie said absently before gently pushing her back onto her seat beside him.

"Jamie we're a mess." Gwen protested.

"A very happy mess." Elisha corrected her whilst stroking her hand across Jamie's chest.

"Look just trust me, when have I ever let you down?" Jamie asked, taking a moment to give Elisha's tight round ass a firm squeeze.

"Well there was the night you left me and Sonya to go fuck Elisha all night. Then there was the time you and Sonya snuck out of the house in the early morning to fuck without us. Lets also not forget you secretly getting us into some kind of celestial trouble between a goddess and a load of demons Oh and then..." Gwen counted the charges off on her fingers as she spoke.

"Alright, alright. Point taken. But I don't lie to you...well unless an unearthly lust takes over me and I end up losing control of my body. That's the only time I've backed out on you. And it totally wasn't my fault."

"An' I certainly wasn't complainin'." Elisha added after raising her hand. "I'm all for the unearthly lust."

"Ok then Jamie, you have a secret shower and a change of clothes out here or something?" Gwen asked whilst she reached down to slide her pants back over her legs. She picked up her panties but decided against putting them on again because they were so wet they would probably only have made matters worse.

"Just hop out of the van and I'll show you."

Gwen and Elisha slowly did as he asked, Elisha still had a slightly wobbly step but Jamie was glad to help her. Once outside he had them stand side by side and reached around to give each of their butts a quick squeeze.

"Hey! I...ok I'm impressed." Gwen remarked as she felt as if she had just left a long bath and dried herself off.

"Cool, all clean!" Elisha marvelled as the dewy wetness dribbling down her thighs seemed to vanish. She felt clean and refreshed and slightly horny, although these days she always felt slightly horny.

"So all you have to do is touch us and we're fresh as daisies?" Gwen checked her clothing to find even her pants seemed to have been freshly washed and pressed.

"Nah, I could do it without touching you." Jamie admitted as he crossed the road and hopped the low stone wall of the field.

"Then why did you have to squeeze our asses?" Elisha followed him and let him help her climb over the wall.

"I didn't have to, I just like squeezing your asses." He grinned as he reached out for Gwen and lifted her clean up and over the wall to set her on her feet in the grass before him.

"We'll get you for that you know." Elisha warned as they started walking toward the old cellars entrance beneath the field. "Bugger, I left my panties in the van."

"Well we've got a long day ahead of us sweetie, I'm sure Jamie would only have you out of them again in no time." Gwen looked ahead to where they had covered over the hole in the ground. "Is that it?"

"Yeah, I should probably hide it better when we leave." Jamie crouched and started uncovering the hole.

"I wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. Not to mention that my eyesight has gotten really sharp these past few days. I don't even need my glasses anymore." Gwen told them as she watched Jamie uncover that great dark hole. She peered inside and saw one of the large stone pillars that held up the rest of the roof where it hadn't collapsed in the centre.

"I know. I'm feeling better than I've ever felt in my life!" Elisha demonstrated by running up to do a rather spectacular back flip and disappeared into the darkness below.

"Leesh! You ok?" Jamie called out as he looked over the edge of the hole and saw through the shadows to see her standing safely with her hands on her hips.

"Fine, told ya!" She looked up at them and waved the few feet from where she was stood to the roof where they looked down upon her.

"Show off." Gwen grumbled before hopping down into the cellar herself.

It was something she would never have done before she met Jamie but she felt stronger, faster and far more agile than she ever had before. It was somewhere between two and three metres to the ground and her legs took the impact effortlessly. A quiet thud behind her signalled that Jamie had followed them and she looked about to see the dank old stone room with its few pieces of rotting wooden furniture.

"I wish we had Sonya here now. She could tell us how old this place is," Jamie clicked his fingers "like that."

"Can't you? She said you were one of the smartest guys in her class." Gwen traced her finger across a gnarled old cabinet that had mostly fallen through and wrinkled her nose.

"She did?" Jamie was actually surprised.

"Jamie that woman never shuts up about you. I swear I had to lick her to five orgasms before she stopped trying to bring you into the conversation." Gwen looked over her shoulder at them and gave a sultry wink.

"Liar." Jamie chided affectionately as he walked towards the secret opening in the wall. "All I can tell is it's from somewhere in the early medieval period. Anything beyond that and I'm lost. It's weird though because I'm pretty sure the gold itself is from Ancient Rome."

The heavy stones that made up the wall slowly sprung open to reveal the secret room where they had unleashed Athena from a dead man. The scent of Jamie's cum was still strong in the musty air and its arousing effect was immediately felt by the two women.

"H-Holy hell guys, how many times did you do it in here?" Gwen gasped as she caught the strong scent and saw several stains on the walls.

"At least a hundred." Elisha nodded sagely.

"Not that many times but probably more than thirty." Jamie chuckled at Elisha's assessment of their endurance.

"I'm sticking with a hundred." Elisha said adamantly before stepping inside the room with Gwen not far behind.

The light in the main chamber of the cellar was just enough for the now eagle eyed women to make out their surroundings but the complete lack of any sort of light in the small room made seeing anything impossible.

"So you know what we could have used here?" Gwen asked no one in particular.

"Torch." Elisha said glumly knowing that they had completely forgotten to bring one.

"Torch." Gwen agreed.

Yet as they both felt somewhat sheepish they saw a small flicker of light pulse through the room. Shortly after another followed and they turned their heads to see Jamie's shadowy figure lifting his hand toward the ceiling. From within his fingers a very pale glow emanated outwards. As they watched it steadily grew stronger and stronger until he opened out his hand to reveal a small pure white ball of fire dancing just above his palm. The fire completely illuminated the room and the women had to shield their eyes it burned so brightly. Both Elisha and Gwen looked on in wonder as the small amount of heat the magical flame gave warmed them to their cores.

"There, that should be fine." Jamie lowered his hand to his side and looked over to the two stunned women. "Hey, you two!" He snapped his fingers in front of them.

They suddenly snapped back to reality, or what was left of it given that their mutual boyfriend seemed to have become a sorcerer. Elisha looked at him and then the shock faded from her pretty features to be replaced by a grin.

"So Allison says that we're eventually going to be able to do things like that?" The question practically burst out of Gwen. After all it wasn't every day you met a guy, fell in love and became imbued with mystical power.

"Eventually." Jamie nodded. "She said the change can take anywhere from a month to a year depending on how receptive you guys are."

He turned around and started picking up the gold bars from the enormous stack that dominated the far wall of the chamber and stacking them in smaller piles. Gwen had not yet seen the gold and hurried over to pick out a block and scratched the dirt away to reveal the bright shiny yellow underneath.

"Good god! I don't think I actually believed it until now. There must be at least a tonne in this front row alone. How far back does it go?" Gwen moved to the edge of the wall of gold and tried to see where the chamber ended through the dark crack in the corner of the room where the stacks of gold met the stone wall.

"We don't know, it's stacked pretty far back though so there's at least a few million here." Jamie concluded.

"Billions more like." Elisha said as she moved to start helping Jamie make smaller piles up from the wall of gold bricks.

"For gold it sure feels light though." Gwen hefted the brick in her hand as she spoke to test its weight.

"That'll just be because you're getting stronger." Jamie replied after stacking up a pile two blocks over two blocks until they were about six high.

Elisha stopped making her own pile to turn her head and look at Jamie. "What exactly did you mean by we 'change'? I'm all fer superpowers but I'm not sure I really wanna tail."

That actually got a laugh from Jamie and he looked up from the pile of gold he was about to pick up to smile reassuringly at her.

"'Leesh if you were going to get a tail don't you think I'd mention it? Believe me I know how weird this all is. Allison says the changes you go through will be partly based on your psyche and part on mine since you're receiving the power through a connection from me." He stood up and stepped toward the redhead. "It's not my cum that actually gives you all that pleasure when I orgasm."

"I beg to differ Jamie. As Sonya said, if we could bottle that stuff and mass produce it then we wouldn't need all this." Gwen teased as she gestured to the room full of gold bars.

"If you did it wouldn't have the same effect. It's not something in my cum that makes your pleasure centre's explode. I mean come on guys, do you really think Allison would be that crude? It's the connection between us that makes it so good. It's a sharing of the spirit if you like, a moment in time when I open myself to you and our energies run through one another." He illustrated his point by clapping his hands together and at the sound of his palms connecting the small fire in the room flickered ever brighter.

"It's the culmination of all the feelings we have for you that makes it so intense. As if we're using love as an aphrodisiac." Gwen voiced her theories.

"Exactly. It's my love for Allison that lets me do things like that." He pointed at the fireball still floating near the ceiling in the centre of the room. "It's you're love of me that's letting you draw in my energy and my love of you that's giving it. When you take in that energy it changes you. First you feel fantastic because it's eradicating anything wrong with your body. Then after a while you start to get stronger, your senses become sharper and you could probably outrun an Olympic medallist, then a cheetah, then even a car. After that the changes become even more profound and eventually you'll be able to summon all the excess energy I've given you and do things limited only by your imagination." Jamie smirked and turned to reach down and pick up his stack of gold bars to take them into the other room. "Or at least that's what Allison says."

"I'd like a dose now please." Elisha put her hand up as if she were in a school classroom.

Jamie chuckled and nodded at the gold pile at her feet.

"Lets get some of this moved to the van first. It's going to be a long day if we stop every five minutes to indulge ourselves." Jamie miraculously kept his attention to the job at hand despite the two gorgeous nymphomaniacs.

They carried several small stacks of gold out to the main room. When they had as much as they dared weigh the old van down with Jamie gave both Elisha and Gwen a boost back up into the field. He handed up the stacks and they loaded them into the van.

It became somewhat difficult to concentrate as each time Elisha stood at the edge of the hole down into the cellar he could see straight up her skirt. She immediately realised this and was sure to stand with her legs shoulder length apart when she waited for him to hand up the next stack to her. He could see right up between her milky white thighs to her smooth bare pussy and each time he handed her up another stack he noticed the lips of her labia take on a pinkish hue and part slightly as they swelled with arousal.

Not to be outdone, Gwen soon joined in the teasing and unfastened a few buttons of her blouse to show off a lacy black bra beneath that was putting up a valiant fight in containing her large tits. Those keen eyes of Jamie's caught a glimpse of her dark areolas peeking out at him.

They just managed to get all the gold they had set aside into the van before Jamie's will finally broke. As Elisha was done loading up the last pile she walked back to the opening in the ground.

"I don't think we'll get anymore into the van love." She called down to him.

There was no response.

"Jamie? Are yoeeeeeeeeek!" She screamed girlishly.

Jamie had leapt up from the floor of the cellar in a single bound and landed on the grass directly in front of her. She felt his hands grasp the edge of her skirt and pull the rough material up baring her creamy round ass in amidst the cold fields that surrounded them.

At the Van Gwen was leaning up against the door awaiting their return when he saw Jamie's actions. A sultry smile formed on her lips as she saw Elisha's cute butt revealed just before Jamie's large hands grabbed a cheek in each palm. The pixie faced redhead lifted her head, her mouth searching for his. The boy's mesmerising lips pressed against hers leaving Gwen to watch as they both fell back down into the cellar.

The sudden fall startled the dusky skinned woman resting by the van. Fearing they both might have broken each other, Gwen ran across the large field towards the dark hole in the ground. Her acute ears soon picked up signs of life however as the soft lust filled moans of Elisha echoed out of the cellar. Gwen slowed down and smirked to herself, stepping carefully to the edge of the hole.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,071 Followers