Aphrodisia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers

She peered into the darkness to see both teenagers had used the time it had taken her to get there to strip completely naked. Jamie was laid back on the floor, his hands gently squeezing Elisha's firm tits as the girl happily bounced up and down on his cock cowgirl style. The slurping noises of Jamie's rigid cock sliding in and out of Elisha's tight wet cunt were occasionally interrupted by a soft little moan escaping the girl's mouth.

Not wanting to be left out, Gwen soon hopped down into the cellar and shed her own clothing. The chill of the English weather should have made her teeth chatter and her body tremble and yet she felt pleasantly warm as she walked on bare feet toward the lovers. On seeing the curvy auburn haired lady walk up beside them Jamie turned his head and gave her a conspiratorial wink. Elisha was currently oblivious to everything except Jamie's length plunging in and out of her. He gave her pink little nipples a light pinch to catch her attention.

"Starting without me?" Gwen feigned hurt feelings.

"Sorry Gwen, you two were about ready to make me pop. I couldn't wait any longer." Jamie thrust his hips up to meet one of Elisha's bounces and sank deeper into the girl than anyone ever had.

"Oh sweet fucking mercy!" Elisha called out, her rich Irish lilted voice echoed in the dark cellar.

"That's alright Jamie. Just don't forget about me." Gwen lifted her hands to cup her soft tits and arched her back to offer them to him.

Jamie's tongue ran across his lips in anticipation as he lifted his upper body to allow his mouth to latch on to one of Gwen's hardened nipples. The woman gasped in pleasure as the wet heat of his tongue lapped at the little nub before his head moved to do the same with the other. He felt Gwen's hand wrap around his head, her fingers clenching in his hair as he licked and sucked.

Elisha's soft little moans lifted into a series of louder screams as her need made her hips move faster and she found herself clamping her legs against Jamie's body. His cock once again slid deep inside her and her pussy convulsed around him as her climax shattered her world.

The crimson haired young vixen smoothly rolled off his lap as she savoured the thrill of her orgasm and Gwen eagerly swung her leg over him to take her place. This time Jamie turned to press his mouth against Elisha's parted lips and the two teenagers quickly fell into a rather steamy make-out session whilst Gwen rode herself up a storm.

When Gwen trembled to her own peak of excitement the fun didn't end either as Jamie took each of the women over and over again in that cold dark place until the air turned hot and the place stank of sex and sweat.

They arose from the field hours later and after clothing themselves they stumbled back toward the van on the empty stretch of road. By now it was early afternoon and they decided there was enough time to grab another shipment of the gold before returning to Sonya's house.

"I'll wait here." Jamie told them both as they hopped into the van.

"Why?" They both turned their heads to look at him.

"Well we've left a giant hole in the field that takes a while to cover up. Someone needs to stand guard and if anyone comes I can just mind zap 'em into moving on can't I?" He answered with a grin.

"Well can't we just cover up the hole?" Gwen's voice of reason had a 'why the hell am I stating the obvious' sort of tone to it.

"Yeah but we just spent about half the time we've got here screwing like animals. I'd like to get home and back without any more distractions. Plus I want to take a closer look at the cellar, see if there's anything else lurking down there that might be helpful." Jamie closed the van with the pair of them inside and Gwen scooted over to the driver's seat.

"Fine, we know where we're not wanted don't we Gwen?" Elisha wound down the window as she spoke and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Yeah, you know what? I think we should go home and have a girl's night in getting all naked and steamy in a pile of Jamie's gold. We can just leave him here 'till morning if he's so interested in old musty cellars." Gwen smiled over to him and winked.

"Just do me a favour and pick up Sonya when you come back alright?" Jamie patted the door and they both nodded in the affirmative.

"No problem love, we'll be back soon." Elisha leaned over the edge of the window and kissed his cheek, then his mouth.

Just as the kiss was turning steamy Elisha squealed and jolted backwards into the van. Behind her Gwen was smiling rather maliciously and lifted her index and middle fingers to show they were coated with Elisha's fuck juices. She licked them up for Jamie to see. Apparently she'd taken the opportunity to give Elisha a surprise fingering as she bent out the window to make out with Jamie.

"See you in a couple of hours Jamie." Gwen told him as she started up the van and drove past to leave him stood on the side of the road alone.

He gave a long reluctant sigh at leaving them both. Though he knew it was only for a few hours he already felt an empty hole form inside his chest when they weren't around. So he watched the van disappear along the road and then he turned back to walk across the field to the hole.

Being out in the fresh air made him realise just how much the cellar now smelled of sex as he dropped down inside. The heat of their bodies had notably warmed the place too and so Jamie found himself grinning as he walked to the far wall. He gave a light whistle and the small firelight he had created moved closer to him to illuminate the walls and he took his time examining the stone for any interesting marks. This took quite a while as the walls were covered in decorative patterns long since worn with age.

As he came to one rather interesting pattern in the wall he saw a well preserved carving of a female figure etched in the stone. For some reason even in this dark place that image seemed to warm him. In spite of this however when it turned its head to look at him he yelped with shock and stumbled backwards to land on his ass. Raising his gaze to see what the hell was going on, he saw Allison's beauty looking down on him. The stone had taken on her image and she seemed incredibly nervous. The fear in her expression made Jamie quickly get to his feet. Then when she silently mouthed the word 'run' to him he quickly turned and jumped up out of the hole to the grass.

He ran quickly across the field back to the road, looking back over his shoulder at the hole as if he had accidentally released some demon that had been buried down there with Athena all those years. Just as he was approaching the road however he noticed a police car was waiting at the roadside and a female officer stood resting against the vehicle awaiting his arrival. Was that what Allison had been so scared of? That he was about to get busted on private property?

"Good afternoon." The woman looked him up and down with cool blue eyes. Her voice had a hard edge to its husky resonance.

"Er, afternoon officer. Everythin' alright?" He asked whilst putting on the friendliest face he knew how.

"Yes, we got a call there was an abandoned van on the side of the road. Know anything about that?" She asked, her eyes suddenly locking on his.

"Nope. Sorry." Jamie lied very un-smoothly.

"I see. What were you running from? Is there a bomb in the hole?" She nodded across the way to the cellar entrance.

"Huh? Oh, no nothing like that. I just got spooked by a shadow." Again Jamie noted that his subterfuge skills needed work.

"Oh really? Place your hands against the hood of the car please sir." She stepped aside to allow him to pass, a rather stern look fixed on her features.

"Uh, ok I guess." Jamie, who had never broken a law in his life, was now getting rather nervous.

Without considering his supernatural abilities or their usefulness to the situation at hand he walked past the woman to lean forwards and place his hands on the hood of the car. The police officer didn't walk to his side, instead approaching from behind him and placing his hands on his back. Her touch was firm and businesslike though her hands felt somewhat delicate and her fingers long and nimble against him. She felt her way across his back, around his sides and beneath his arms to feel the front of his torso. He noticed that she slowed down somewhat as she felt the gentle curve of his chest and the smooth mounds of muscle that made up his well carved physique.

The search continued as her hands sank lower over him, something about her touch brought the most delightfully perverse pleasure as she moved her fingers over his hips and he felt her give his firm backside a squeeze. He considered making a quip about not being able to fit anything illegal around there but decided to keep his mouth shut in case it gave her any ideas.

"So what's your name and what exactly are you doing all the way out here by yourself?" The officer asked as her hands continued to roam.

"Jamie Sloane and I'm an archaeology student. I picked up some old documents talking about a building around here and wanted to come out to see if I could find any trace of it."

"Oh really? There used to be a house in that field. It was owned by a very nasty man, or so they say." She drew in closer, pressing her body against his back as her hands slid around his chest.

"Aha." Jamie's voice raised a few octaves as he felt her hands starting to sink downwards. "So you're from around here then?"

"No, I'm from down south." She breathed into his ear as her fingertips slipped down between his legs.

"Er-we are down south." Jamie closed his eyes and started trying to think of cold showers.

"Further south." Her hand cupped the sizable chunk between his legs and rubbed gently.

"Like the Isle of Wight?" Thinking of cold showers wasn't doing the trick. This woman's fingers were pure magic.

"Something like that." She purred.

Sensing that something was wrong about this whole situation, Jamie whirled around to face the officer. Her hand held firmly between his legs and started to slowly rub him and feel him steadily stiffen beneath her touch. Turning around brought him face to face with a set of gleaming blood red eyes that glimmered like rubies only inches away from his own.

"Hello Jamie. I've been sent to eat you all up. Don't worry, I promise you it's just the best way to go."

After those words she felt her free hand grasp the front of his shirt and pull him hard to crush her lips against his. For all his fear right then at encountering the succubus and what she could do to him Jamie had to admit he couldn't give a damn. Her police hat fell off and long silken strands of midnight hair fell down past her shoulders in thick curls.

Her lips tasted like the ripest, juiciest fruit ever plucked and as his tongue eagerly slipped out to mesh against hers and as it did he felt that her canines and incisors were slightly longer than they should be. His hands wrapped around her body and ripped apart her jacket and the blouse underneath. A black bra was all that remained when he was done barely containing her soft round tits. She had smooth creamy skin that was an almost intoxicating delight for his fingers to caress as they made their way down her back to the hem of her skirt.

"Mmm...they said that you might be trouble but you are going to be such a good boy aren't you Jamie?" The succubus told him as her hand grabbed his chin and pushed his mouth away from hers.

"Oh yes...yes I am!" Jamie was completely lost to the unholy lust that the woman inspired.

As if to highlight his words she felt her skirt being shredded by his strong hands leaving her standing there on the road in her bra and panties. It didn't matter that they were going to do this out here, no one passing by would see them and any cars driving along would simply drive past them without considering what was going on to be odd no matter how bloody it became.

Having him in her clutches like this, she saw no reason to hide her true nature any longer. He watched as her pale creamy skin took on a dark sapphire blue colour and became decorated along her arms and her long slender legs with black ancient markings for lust and desire. A tail curled up from behind her back and two little horns sprouted from just below her hairline on either side of her brow. Even the dark underwear faded from existence leaving her naked against him and hungry for his desire. The succubus was sexual allure personified in the most sinfully appealing form imaginable.

Her fingernails elongated and became much sharper as she pressed her body against his hard muscle. The sharp claws ran down along his back and over his taut backside, shredding the fabric that they came into contact with but unable to pierce his bronze hued flesh. She should have noticed something wasn't quite normal about Jamie Sloane right then but she was too far lost in his talented kiss. Her fingers peeled away his clothing and pulled the material from between them. His warm strong body felt so good against her and Jamie loved the way her voluptuous tits squeezed against his chest.

It wasn't long after that when he felt his cock spring free into the open air and her fingers grasped that thick length. A groan was stifled by her tongue and he held her tighter against him. Eagerly, she wrapped an arm about his broad shoulders and hopped up to hold herself against him. Her knees lifted to rest against the hood of the car as she tried to retain enough of her senses to point him inside her.

It came as something of a surprise then when Jamie thrust his hips forward and expertly impaled her on his cock without her assistance. It was her turn then to moan for him and he enjoyed the way the sweet vibrations of sound made his tongue tingle. Her pussy felt fantastic, unlike anything he'd ever felt before as it actively sucked upon him, attempting to milk his cream right out of his balls. Normally she didn't even have to move to please a man but Jamie was having none of that. His hands grasped her naked ass before his hips began to rock back and forth, his cock thrusting deeply into her each time.

Then the succubus realised that there really was something not quite right about him.

"You...oh fuck! You can't..." She pulled her lips away from his and looked at him with wide dark red eyes. Fear coloured her gaze for a moment before Jamie's cream began to slowly rise up through his shaft.

He looked at her and smiled with a contented expression. Right then he should have been putty in her claws but he seemed so relaxed and in control.

"I can." Was all he said in reply as he pumped his cock deep into her core again and again.

"No! It's..." She started to complain, her hands slipped over to grip his shoulders and she tried to push herself away from him.

Yet Jamie's lust was certainly not going to let her start such an act and not finish it. Confidently, he caught her lips against his once more and felt her tense up. She tried to push him away but her muscles wouldn't respond and instead she melted against him as he fucked her harder and harder.

Then it happened. She rose up and up toward her peak and then soared as he ravished her body. Impossible! In all her centuries she had only climaxed when she tasted the last drops of a human soul. Yet Jamie was pleasuring her so much she couldn't quite make the connection to drain him. For the first time in so long the demoness was scared and yet she could barely feel that in amidst the tidal wave of bliss that the boy was sending through her body.

Suddenly he slowed and released her from his grip and she fell to stand on very wobbly legs, stunned and confused by what happened. This was wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Then she felt herself being pushed down onto the hood of her car, bending over at the waist and before she could think to move she felt his tongue lapping at her pussy.

She wanted more!

She lay there bent over and Jamie was crouched behind her, his tongue licking along her wet slit and then upward to tease the tight entrance to her ass. The succubus moaned whorishly and he stood up. If she wanted him, she would get him. All of him.

His thrust into her pussy made her yelp in shock. Surely he couldn't still be hard!? No man should be able to make her climax without giving his soul and yet he certainly had done. Yet to make her cum so hard and not reach his own peak? That was almost an insult.

"Who are you!?" She panted as he began to fuck her soundly from behind.

"Yours."

"No! That's not...ooooh! Oh that feels so good!" She whimpered.

As he fucked her he had the rather strange experience of having a very long thin tail with a pointed arrowhead-like tip waggling around in his face. Likewise her large wings were twitching outward with every thrust. Experimentally he leaned forward and caught her tail against his tongue. The sudden violent spasm of enjoyment he felt course its way through her was certainly the kind of reaction he'd been aiming for.

Lost to the world, lost to her own senses, the succubus rutted with the human wantonly and without so much as a care for the price he would pay. Her fear had been steamrolled by the intense pleasure he was giving her and when he finally could stand to hold back no longer he reached down beneath her and slid his hands between her and the car to grasp her tits and give her hard nipples a little pinch before he let go.

The feel of his thick cream bubbling up out of his cock into her sent her over the edge once more. Jamie saw her sharp claws digging into the hood of the car and shearing apart the metal. The screeching noise they made was practically music to his ears as he claimed her and filled her with his seed.

Then suddenly the beautiful dark creature before him collapsed into unconsciousness with a contented little smile on her silken blue lips.

With a relieved breath, Jamie slipped out of her sated pussy and leant up against the car. The tap he felt on his shoulder a moment later practically made him leap out of his own skin. Yet when he whirled about it wasn't another demon he came to look upon but the distinctly alluring form of Athena. There was always something about the goddess that put Jamie on edge but soon became doubly nervous as he was stood before her now stark naked having just fucked one of her mortal enemies' servants.

Unlike their last meeting Athena wasn't wearing her full battle garb. Instead a simple rather beautiful white dress flowed over her gentle curves. Jamie saw the hem of the dress fell to her mid thigh and her long beautiful legs were on display, as were her bare feet. Unlike Allison she seemed to avoid plunging necklines but the dress only lifted over one shoulder leaving the other naked and the appeal of her bare arm was certainly not lost upon Jamie.

"Uh, hi." He said lamely.

Her silver gaze narrowed upon him and then shifted to the naked demoness still slumped over the hood of the car with his cum leaking from her pussy.

"That was quick thinking." The goddess finally spoke with a hint of approval in her voice.

Jamie suppressed the urge to sigh with relief.

"Yeah. I kinda improvised." He lifted his hand to scratch the back of his head with some awkwardness.

"I'm sure Allison won't approve."

"I know, but she loves me so she'll get over it." Jamie smiled slightly.

"How did you know it would work?" The goddess turned to look at him once again.

"I didn't. It was easier than I thought it would be though. I figured if I showed her something deeper than just lust that she'd get a lot more than she could handle. From what Allison told me succubi feed off of the perversions of love and use that to take your soul. So I thought if I just let myself genuinely love her..." He turned to look at the snoozing succubus and seemed troubled by the sight of her. "She's not like humans. I can't just read her mind but there's something there. Like she's very sad and all alone. She desperately wants love but she's forgotten what it is."

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers