Aphrodisia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

"And you let yourself love her because of that?" Athena's expression was curious.

"Well that and she's a damn good kisser." He smirked charmingly. "Honestly I thought that she's used to having sex with normal men. I'm not a normal man. My spirit is part god thanks to Allison. So I was kind of hoping to just let loose on the succubi. Fall in love with her a little and give her a nuclear blast when she was expecting a little jolt."

"It certainly seems you've done that." Athena observed, her eyes looking over the blue skinned creature once more.

"So why are you here if you don't mind me asking?" Jamie attempted to further the conversation after a minute of silence.

"Me? Oh I'm here to take care of the dog." The goddess said offhandedly.

"What dog?" Jamie raised a brow and looked around for a chihuahua or something. Surely he'd have noticed anything bigger lurking about by now?

Then, without warning the back door of the cop car smashed to pieces from inside spraying glass across the road. At first Jamie stumbled backward but he couldn't find any sign that anything had emerged from within the car. Yet before he could ask what in the hell was going on he saw it. In the middle of the road it materialised as if out of nowhere. A giant four legged monstrosity with a mouth full of sharp metallic teeth laced with drool and flakes of dried blood. Its eyes were black with unsightly green veins running through them and its body was large and powerful. Jamie soon noticed that the creature hadn't appeared out of nowhere. It had been in the back of the car and it had been invisible all this time. The thought made his stomach flip with terror.

There was a bright light behind him where Athena stood and Jamie turned his head to see her walking with her armour set in place. Her great spear readied and pointed toward the beast.

"This is your battle Jamie. May I have the honour of slaying this foul creature?" The goddess asked rather formally.

"Er...sure, I'll catch the next one." Jamie was glad to hear his voice trembled only a little.

The beast then lunged toward him but the goddess soon put herself between him and harm. A single swing of her shield bashed the dog across its jaws and it landed awkwardly before him. Yet before the thing could rise to rip Jamie limb from limb Athena's spear was plunged into its chest, piercing the thing's heart. The beast whined and then fell still before it evaporated into dust and black smoke.

Athena plucked her spear from the ground and nodded at her work as Jamie slowly lifted himself to his feet.

"Ok, I am now officially in love with you too." He said through a couple of heavy breaths. "Thanks Athena."

"I am..." She seemed rather sweetly flustered by his profession before she realised he wasn't entirely serious. "You are welcome Jamie."

"Are you blushing?" He teased.

"No! Do not speak to me in such a way!"

"No ma'am." Jamie was pleasantly surprised to see the goddess quite so flustered. To save her from more embarrassment however he quickly changed the subject. "So could you do me a favour? Allison's castle in the sky? That's real isn't it. It's not just a dream?"

"It is real." She affirmed with a short nod as he saw her armour and her weapons slip away once more to be replaced by her beautiful white dress.

"Could you take her there?" Jamie cocked his thumb over his shoulder toward the unconscious succubus. "Keep her safe and keep her from hurting anyone else?"

There was a long pause before the goddess nodded in agreement.

"Thanks. Oh and do you know where Allison is? I would have thought she'd have shown up by now."

"Your new lover's masters cast a warding spell here to keep her away. She has very little power in this place at the moment. Thankfully they did not anticipate you would awaken me, or if they did they did not think I would be quite so able to deal with their lackeys."

Jamie was going to say something but became slightly distracted by the noise of a vehicle approaching. He recognised the familiar white van that Elisha and Gwen had left in and he lifted his arm to wave at them as they drove toward him.

"Athena?" He turned back to the goddess who was also looking at the approaching van.

"Yes?"

"I love Allison, I love everything she's done for me. Still, I can't fight for shit and if today's taught me anything it's that I won't be able to screw myself out of every situation. Do you think you could help me out a little? Like maybe give me a crash course in kung fu? I'd sign up for classes but if this goes on like it has been doing then I think I might be dog food before I learn how to punch straight." His shoulders sagged a little as he looked toward where the hellish dog had been before Athena had finished it off.

"I do not usually grant such favours Jamie. I believe skill in battle must be earned. Yet perhaps there is a way. Though we must speak of it later. Allison wants me back and she's becoming quite adamant about it." Athena seemed slightly annoyed, like she was constantly being poked in the side by someone who wanted her attention.

"I get it. Oh and thanks again for saving my ass."

"It would be a tragedy to lose such a fine bottom Jamie." With that Athena gave him a respectful nod and vanished leaving him stood naked and slightly awed that the goddess of war and wisdom had just complimented his butt.

The sound of a van stopping and the doors popping open made him turn away from where he goddess had stood. Elisha's pretty face greeted him first followed by Gwen's exotic beauty. The succubus had vanished with Athena leaving him stood naked next to a practically wrecked police car.

"Well what the hell happened 'ere yeh great silly moose? We almost got back to the city when yer devine friend pops into your seat in the van an' tells us ta get our butts back 'ere." Elisha's hands came to rest on her hips, her eyes gobbled his naked body up in spite of her chastising tone.

"I met a succubus and a goddess saved me from a dog from hell." He spoke with a casual lilt in his tone as both his girlfriends' jaws hung open. "I'll explain later but now we've really got to get out of here. Gwen, you drive. 'Leesh, erm, take off your skirt, I need a distraction from all this crazy."

Both women laughed at that before mock-saluting him and saying "Sir, yes sir!" in unison.

*

Author's note: Thank you all for the continuing support given to this series. You're all saints to put up with me. As I'm sure any fans of Aphrodisia already know, this was obscenely late in coming. Part of the reason for that is that I've been writing other things, part of it is that life will stubbornly insist on getting in the way of my fantasising. Still, though this series isn't as popular as most on this site the people who have responded have been incredibly kind and supportive of this series and so I really must say thanks lots! You may also notice that I've changed the category Aphrodisia is posted in from Mind Control to Sci-Fi and Fantasy. This is simply because this story ended up becoming something different to what I envisioned it as. Hopefully that's for the better. It will still have some mind control elements of course but I no longer feel that it's right to post the series in that section. For any updates on what stories I'm planning and how progress is coming on this series then check my profile. Once again thanks very much for putting up with me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time!

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers