Aphrodisiac Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Problem, officer?"

"You tell me," replied the trooper, "what you guys got going in there?"

"Well . . . uh . . . just having some fun with my friend and his wife."

"That so - why don't you boys step out here a minute?"

Dave and James slowly got out of the van, startled half to death, but not too worried. They weren't criminals.

"Why don't you two wait over there?" he requested, sticking his head in the van. "You OK miss?"

Trooper Truman found himself staring at the face of a stunning young woman with dark hair and eyes that - they seemed different, wide with a look of - passion?

"I could use your help, sir," Karen responded. "Would you step in here a moment?"

The Trooper knew something was up, but his instincts told him that these three having nothing more than a playful afternoon excursion. James and David were standing by his cruiser.

"He doesn't want to go in there," James chuckled.

"Yes, he does," David countered.

Paul entered the van and immediately smelled the scent of Karen's arousal - an immense turn on. All the training in the world didn't prepare the 22-year-old for what happened next.

Karen, still in full sex-starved fervor, discarded her blanket as she approached him. Her body and face, he immediately noticed, were exquisite. She put her hands on his face and kissed him fully on the mouth, while her hands went to his trousers. Pulling his zipper down with no resistance from Paul, Karen released his semi-hard cock and gasped. It was huge - big and thick with veins bulging. She had to have it - now.

"Officer," she declared, before encasing his cock between her lips, "I'm about to perform a - a public service."

"Thank you ma'am," he replied, reveling in the feel of her moist lips and tongue surrounding his cock. "I'll be sure to have a PBA sticker sent to you."

Karen took his cock down in long, slow strokes, amazed at it's length and girth once it was fully erect. Its slightly salty taste, mixed with the masculine smell of his cologne and leather from his gear, motivated her to take it deep into her throat. Giving him the blowjob in his life, Karen moved her tongue back and forth along the underside of his cock as she moved her head up and down. His pole had never received so much attention. Paul reached down and gently held her swaying tits as her head bobbed on his meat. His breathing was coming in spurts and becoming erratic.

Removing her head, she heard him sighed in disappointment.

"Oh no, trooper," she consoled. "I wouldn't dream of letting you go without finishing your tour of duty. It's just that I have so many needs - so many holes to fill."

When Karen turned around, Paul was astonished to find the entrance to her ass so spread open. He felt stupid once he realized why. Not one to miss an opportunity though, he immediately brought the head of his cock to her opening and entered her asshole. Karen drew in a deep breath as he sunk fully into her.

Karen was overwhelmed by the ecstasy his strokes brought her. She rubbed her pussy while he held her hips and smashed into her.

"You're bringing me to a - I'm going to - Oh God . . . Ohmygod. Fuck me sir, fuck me sir . . .please - fuck me hard. That's it . . . oh . . .oh yes . . . fuck meeee . . . ."

The feeling boiling up within her began as a tingle, but ended in an all out tremor, as her orgasm blasted through her like a tornado. Her back arched and her hands went to her breasts, pulling hard on her nipples.

"Bring . . . bring it on . . .here it comes . . .," she blurted out.

Officer Truman felt his own orgasm at the point of no return. Out of courtesy, he pulled out and shot his cum like a fire hose all over ass and back.

Outside the van, James and David saw that the van had stopped rocking. Trying to keep a straight face when the trooper approached them, David asked, "Officer, we haven't broken any laws have we? I trust you and the young lady got it straight between you?"


Truman smirked, "No, I don't think you folks would be considered criminal masterminds. Though that girl in there - she must be on something."

"It's the protein shakes she mixes up and drinks to stay in shape," James interjected, "All those vitamins and minerals give her a real boost of energy."

"Well," Truman concluded, climbing into his car, "I'll be looking for that one in the store - it's a winner." Driving away, he vowed, I've got to move to the city!

Karen had composed herself by the time the trooper had driven off and the boys came back into the van. James got into the driver's seat and turned the van back around, heading home.

The boys looked at each other, wondering what Karen was thinking and feeling, but hesitant to ask. This time, thought David, she must know something is up. What can I say?

In fact, what Karen thought was that somehow her inert sexuality had once again emerged, forcing her to explore its boundaries, daring her to take risks. She was somehow powerless to refuse it. And, truth be told, she had always longed to be intimate with James. She just didn't think David would ever approve of it. Still, with the effects of the powder in their waning stages, she had other scenarios in mind, other avenues to cross. She wanted to take more risks. To explore fresh possibilities.

David looked intently at Karen, and she caressed his arm and leaned on him. Looking back into his eyes, she smiled. David knew no words were needed. His mind boiled with possibilities of his own.

To Be Continued...

12