Aphrodite Private Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My body feels stronger."

"Of course. Now onward to Aphrodite Private."

We appear at Aphrodite Private. We call David and he exits his car approaches us smiling.

I smile too. "Come here you cretin!" I grab him and fly to a building.

"What the hell are you!?"

"Can't you tell?"

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to eat you!"

"You're insane!"

"Oh I'm insane? You didn't seem to have a care in the world when you were blackmailing and raping me!"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah you are sorry, a sorry piece of trash!" I open my mouth absorb his soul and throw his body off the building.

"It's done, Sister."

"No it is not, there is still one more."

"Who? The store owner was innocent."

I take off.

"Sister, who is the last person?"

"You'll about to find out, Brooke."

*

"Hello everyone, traffic was terrible but I'm here now and we can start."

My eyes were on Joshua. "Oh Joshua it's time for you to die!" I pick up the table and throw it at him but he leaps out of the way.

I regain control of my body and scream to Sister, "What are you doing!?"

"Just let me handle it!"

"But"

"Let me handle it!"

He along with the other students flee in terror.

"You think just because you're wearing that uniform I can't see you, wrong! I recognize your foul soul from here!"

I ram down several students and faculty members who were in the way and I catch up to Joshua. I knock him down, grab him by his leg, fly out and take him to the same building I took David. "It's finally down to you and me, Joshua."

"Why are you doing this to Joshua?"

"He's the cause of all this! If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be in this mess!"

"No please he's a good kid!"

"He's a loose end that needs to be tide!"

"I won't let you!"

I fight Sister for my body but she's very strong!

"You wanted this, Brooke!"

"I didn't say anything about killing Joshua!"

"He's a threat!"

"He's not!"

"He's the same age as David!"

"That doesn't mean anything!"

"You know what I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, let's just calm down."

I get up and dust myself off. Joshua is still in fear of what's going on. "Professor?"

I start screaming in pain and the white ball of energy comes out and we all of watch as it takes human shape. The energy disappears and we see the result. She was a beautiful red head with brown eyes and dressed in same school uniform. She had the same bust size and the rest of the package that the perverts lust over just like me.

"I'm a reaper eater; I feast on the souls of the dead that have lingering attachments to world of the living and the living. It's very nice to meet you Joshua."

"What is this!?" I demand.

"You remembered what I offered you Brooke?"

"Of course I do, duh you said the only catch was temporary possession"

"Yes, you see when I am able to possess a human female and eat more than one rotten soul I can return to the world of the living for 100 years but that only can be done if the female is willing to let me posses her."

"What have I done?"

"Why are you getting bent out of shape for? I did you a favor, all your problems are solved, well not all of them!"

"Joshua, run!" I scream.

"It's too late now!"

"Please don't!"

I watch as Sister grabs Joshua by his throat and dangles him over the edge of the building.

"Please, what did I do?"

"Of course you wouldn't know! But you deserve to know before you die cutie pie!"

She tells him everything and he has a look shame.

"Now that you've heard the story it's time for you to die." She pauses for a second. "I can see why she had sex with you, you are cute but you're not worth the pain you caused."

"Please don't do it!"

"What about your husband! Do you not love him?!"

"Of course I do, I will always. It's my fault, punish me instead."

"So you're really going to sacrifice yourself to save him!?"

"I've been doing it all this time, both are very important to me!"

"NO! I'll take the fall, I've sinned and I've been living in heaven while Professor Bells has been living in hell. Please kill me instead!"

"Ha, you people are funny. I'm actually in a good mood so I'll spare both of you! But Joshua I can't let you go!"

"What!?"

"Yes I'm gonna be here for 100 years and it will be lonely so I'm gonna need a mate!"

"I'm not the only person who can be your friend, Professor Bells seems already friendly with you and..."

"No you simpleton, mate as in a husband!"

I watch as Joshua's mouth fall open and I couldn't help but giggle.

"And Brooke you can be my maid of honor."

"Wait don't I have any say in this?!"

"You had your say when you agreed to take the fall for Brooke! You've been living free while she's been suffering so it's time for you to take credit where credit is due!"

"Well shouldn't we get to know each other first."

"Sad, you're already eager for the bed!"

"No I mean talking; you know where you come from, your hopes and dreams!"

"Oh."

"Yes, do you have a name other than Sister which I've been calling you."

"Aphrodite, my name is Aphrodite."

"As in the woman this school is named after?" I question.

"Yeah that's me."

"Aphrodite as in the goddess of love?" Joshua questions.

"Who said anything about me being a goddess? But tough love is the only love I believe in!"

"Oh man," Joshua moans.

"Yes I'm just as shocked as you are but it won't be so bad. Remember what I told you about finding your own, well there she is. She's just lonely."

"She eats souls!"

"I can eat normal food."

"See Joshua it's all gonna work out fine."

"Well what about this whole incident? Who's gonna explain this?"

"Don't worry I already said I had it under control."

"Care to elaborate?" I ask.

"I'll erase everyone's minds simultaneously."

"What about the shop owner?"

"Him too."

"What about the people who got off campus?" Joshua questions.

"They didn't, there's been a barrier here the whole time, no one got in and no one got out! As for David I'll put his car next to the building and they'll think suicide."

"So are we really going to keep more secrets?" Joshua asks me.

"Yes, as I told you before we will take this to the grave! Understood?"

"Yes professor."

"Now the question is where am I gonna stay?"

"You have powers so that shouldn't be too hard," I answer.

"Yeah but you see I'll start to lose them, that's the reason I need to continue to feast on souls."

"Well as long as you feast on rotten souls I won't have a problem with it," I say. "What about you Joshua?"

"There really isn't much I can say about this."

"Well we can continue discussing this after I take care of the situation."

Joshua and I watch as Aphrodite flies off to complete her task. I sigh happily. I'm free, Joshua found his goddess or rather she found him and all is right with the world for now.

I'm glad I teach at Aphrodite Private.

THE END

12