Aphrodite's Ch. 01

Story Info
Man meets his destiny, although he never knew.
5.4k words
3.77
23.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite, also known as Venus, Goddess of Love...

"She was born on a sandy beach of Cyprus, on a beautiful sunny morning, by the union of Uranus and the surf of the sea. Hores and Charites, nymphs who found her while playing nearby, took Her to Olympus and dressed Her, thus described the birth of the most beautiful Goddess ever stepped foot on Olympus, the Goddess of beauty :

Golden hair, together with sea surf were suddenly all around us. Before we could reason what was happening, a beautiful woman, riding on a sea shell smiled at us... We dressed her in ever so pretty clothes, warmed Her body and made Her a necklace for Her marble- white neck from silver- golden plated gems..."

I suddenly closed the magazine and looked around.

Nonsense! Fairytales! I thought. I looked around. Nobody here.

"There's no Aphrodite here," I said to myself.

"And even if there was, she would have more important things to do rather than deal with me and my loneliness." I looked at the sky with a sad expression on my face.

It's too hot and the sun is burning. Time is so still when you're alone, even when you're reading. And the sand is so hot!

I took off all of my remaining clothes and ran to the sea completely naked. I took a dive into the calm water. I like the feel of water around me, its gentle hug, the feeling of weightlessness.

So perfect, so cool, so relaxing, so lonely ...

I was on the edge of coming out, when I saw a woman's figure walking along the beach, staring at me.

- "Oh God! When will she go away, so that I can come out of the water," I thought.

I kept swimming, hopping that she will soon get bored and leave me alone.

"She must be teasing me," I thought when I saw her waving a piece of clothing at me, more like mocking me. I suddenly froze in panic. It wasn't any a piece of clothing! That was my swimming suit!

- "Could you please give back my suit and let me dress, please?" I asked.

- "Oh why! Do you thing that you might scare me by being naked?" she answered smiling, still waving her trophy flag.

- "Ok you win, what must I do to win my suit back?" I asked with despair.

- "Well... let me think," she said and kept smiling meaningfully.

- "Alright! But make it quick, because I don't feel so comfortable here Miss ..."

- "Aphrodite, you may call me Aphrodite."

...

The alarm clock went on and on at six o'clock on a summer Sunday morning and dragged me back to reality. Am I still dreaming, or is it real? "Wake up you fool!" I said to myself. I must get ready, I must be ready.

I quickly took a shower, put some clothes on, wore my restraint as I always do, checked my collar that I constantly wear for some time now and harried to the kitchen to make breakfast. I also checked that there was plenty of warm water for the bath, prepared Your clothes, filled the bath tab with lukewarm water, pouring a good helping of Your favorite bubble bath. Hoping that everything was in order I anxiously waited for You to wake up.

It was only too soon that I heard the familiar bell ringing. The bell that I had installed in Your bedroom as You wished.

I hurried and stood outside the bedroom door, holding Your breakfast dish. I knock once and wait.

- "Come in," I hear Your sweet lovely voice.

You still talk to me very politely, although we spent together so much time during my training and regeneration from a useless male, to a useful slave. You were still polite, even when You had to punish me, sometimes very hard, I must admit. Surely a Lady like You doesn't need to make Her slaves feel inferior. She's simply enormously superior. In any case, I'm just a humble slave now. Who am I to understand or even question the ways of a Goddess ... Thank You very much for everything Mistress.

I carefully open the door and enter Your bedroom holding the breakfast dish.

- "Good Morning Mistress," I whisper with utter respect, keeping my eyes staring low, as You always wish.

I place the dish on the bed. You nod me towards the window and I hurry up to open it. I then return by Your bed and kneel waiting orders.

- "The juice was nicely prepared today," You tell me laughing with joy.

- "Thank You very much Mistress for your nice words," I whisper. Mistress doesn't like loud voices when she wakes up, I remember that only too well.

- "Is my bath ready?" You ask joyfully.

- "Yes Mistress, as You ordered," I reply promptly.

- "Help me," you say and with a swift move of Your hands You draw away the bed sheets, revealing Your divine body.

"Oh God! Such a beauty!" I think as I see You dressed in Your silk night dress that shows the supreme beauty of Your body. But there is no reason for any delay. I stand up and come close to You, bending slightly, like so many times in the past. You wrap Your hands around my neck, trusting Your divine body on my strong hands.

I gently lift You up, like I always do and carry You to the bathroom. I am ever so anxious, not to distress the priceless crystal treasure in my bare hands.

I wait outside, until you call me again. I help You undress and step into the bath tab. I am overwhelmed by the looks of Your perfect naked body. I manage to stay calm, remembering my first training days, and the marking made by the small but effective whip, more like a riding crop. The whip that You often use to bring me back from the world of total pleasure to the world of total submission.

You lay down in the tab slowly, resting Your head on a bathroom pillow specially designed for Your comfort. You sigh happily in total relief.

- "Undress please!" You order, "you cannot be dressed while I am naked."

I immediately obey, cursing myself for my mistakes and in no time I stand in front of You totally naked, apart from my collar and restraint.

You inspect me closely from top to bottom, smiling meaningfully at the site of the collar and restraint.

- "You may begin," You order me, as soon as inspection is over.

I carefully pour water on Your silky hair and taking some shampoo on the tips of my fingers, I carefully start shampooing Your hair, with slow circular movements, using the tips of my fingers only, just as You like it. I then carefully rinse them.

Using the natural sponge that You always prefer, I begin rubbing You gently, starting from the neck, going down to Your chest. I try not to stare at your beautifully shaped nipples, as a last resort to avoid the inevitable, without due permission.

- "Is your restraint properly fastened?" You ask.

- "Yes Mistress, as You ordered me," I answer still gently rubbing Your chest, letting water droplets play happily with Your nipples. You lay down and relax to my treatments. Water always acts sensually on Your body. Your nipples get harder, You start shuddering.

- "Very good, because I might need you. And I need you to be pure. Carry on!" You tell me meaningfully.

By "pure" Mistress means that I am never to come without permission, under any circumstances.

I still remember my early training days when You used to mark my dick and bottom with Your whip whenever I came and "wet my self" without permission. The pain never lets you forget this kind of training.

Ever so gently I rub Your belly, with circular movements, just like You have taught me so many times before. I gently spread Your legs and very softly I start rubbing the most erogenous part of Your body, between Your thighs. The "little one" as You prefer to call it. My touch is so soft, like trying to clean a baby's skin.

My restraint starts working on me, eating me, hurting me. But I must go on. Your bath must be carried out according to the protocol set by You. If not, I surely know that I shall be punished hard, although the worst punishment is to know that I've failed You.

You begin to sigh with little screams of desire, while You rhythmically swing Your hips inside the water. Lucky me, bubbles obscure the magnificent action, or else my restraint would be of no use, or out of order!

- "Not yet, I want my bath now," You tell me

- "Yes Mistress," I quickly answer, realizing that You do not want to come yet.

You simply want to finish with Your bath.

I carry on rubbing Your thighs. You lift one foot from the water and place it on my chest. I go on gently rubbing with the sponge working towards Your calve and Your well shaped ankle You rub Your foot on my chest. I carefully take it into my hands, holding it gently by the heel, and place generous sweet kisses on Your divine toes. I slightly suck each one of Your toes, thanking You for the great honor of letting me serve You.

On with the other foot now. The skin on Your toes is like velvet resting on fresh grass. So nice, so soft, so fragile.

I open the tab to let water out and rinse Your divine body with warm water. I cannot hold myself anymore and manage to peek a look on You, dressed with a woman's beauty only. So magnificent, divine, Goddess ... Aphrodite!

Suddenly Your hand slaps me hard on the face.

- "Never forget who you are and where you are. I never do," You say with a strict voice.

- "I am so sorry Mistress, it will never happen again," I mumble with anxiety, knowing that I have stressed Your limits. And this is going to cost me, I only know it too well.

You slowly stand up. I help You out of the tab. You step on a small towel, while I dry You with soft fluffy cotton towels from top to toes.

Finaly I kneel in front of You, bow down and kiss Your divine feet

- "Thank You very much Mistress for giving me the greatest honor of all: to allow me to serve You. I am Your humble slave for ever. Please forgive the mistakes of a worthless slave. Your wish is my command!"

You giggle and press my head further down with Your left foot.

- "I know slave. Now take me back to my bed. It's time for your breakfast. You don't deserve it, but I do. No more delays, please. Your services warmed me up and I want to cool down," You say meaningfully.

- "Certainly Mistress!" I joyfully reply, knowing the meaning of what is to come.

I again carefully carry You on my arms, like holding cotton buds and carefully place You on the edge of the bed. I then kneel in front of You, keeping my eyes down, not able to withstand the perfect naked magnificent beauty of Your body.

You spread Your legs apart and You quickly pull my head between Your thighs.

- "Lick me slave! Mistress offers you breakfast. Don't waste it!" You command with excitement.

My well trained tongue quickly finds its target. I dive deep into Your fragrances, hungrily sucking every bit of womanhood and sex juice You generously provide.

You soon begin swaying back and forth pulling me harder towards You.

Your long drown out sighs tell that the most sacred moment is about to come. The moment of Your orgasm, the most sacred moment for me too, since I am part of the ceremony.

Your juices are thicker, sweeter, and deliciously erotic now. I feel that my restraint is cutting me in half. But I don't care anymore. You wrap Your legs around me, I can hardly breath.

I continue my rhythm, licking and sucking everything that the "little one" has to offer. My lips are aching, my breath is taken away, my eyes are biting me and tears come out. You strongly pull my hair, driving me to Your rhythm. I ache all over but do not feel the pain anymore. My only goal is to please You. My body begins to shake, dancing a sacred dance with Your divine body.

Your body shakes too. Your breath becomes heavy, your screams get louder.

Steadily, with a long drown sensual scream of passion, pleasure, delight, among forceful spasms, mercifully comes the climax of Your orgasm, the peak of the sacred ceremony.

I hear trumpet sounds, I see smiling people running around, shouting, animals hunting, animals hunted, dancers spinning around wrapped in a colorful cloud. Everybody and everything praises the Goddess to the climax of Her existence. The ultimate pleasure...

Slowly Your spasms become lighter. Your body relaxes, Your feet touch the ground, Your voice becomes softer, Your breath, slows down. The moment of tranquility...

I go on softly licking You, tracing spots that I might have missed. You taste deliciously, You smell divine. Your skin is like marble with a velvet finish. I don't stop ... my face is covered by the nectar of Your sacred juices, a valuable gift to Your worthless slave.

You push me to the floor with Your foot, a sign that the pilgrimage to the flowery forest is almost over. The ceremony has commenced, I must be prepare for the next part.

You slowly lie down on Your back, with a sigh of utter relief. I patiently wait on the floor by Your feet, until You calm down and regain Your strength.

For one more time, I take the liberty to peek Your sacred forest of desire. I'm sure that You are aware of this, but I'm unable to resist such a wonderful sight. A sight that is worthy of all the punishments in the world for the rest of my lowly life...

My face strongly smells of Your sacred juices, causing my restraint to inflict inconceivable pain on me, bringing me back to reality. But I don't care, since I was able to satisfy You one more time...

You nod to me to go on. You don't have to speak; I perfectly know what to do. You have trained me only too well. I get up and rush to the bathroom. I carefully wash my face, regrettably washing away, Your sacred juicy seal. I prepare a small basin with lukewarm water, babble bath soap and a small natural sponge, like the one we use for babies.

I grab a soft towel and hurry back to Your room kneeling in front of You between Your legs.

- "May I wash You Mistress?" I softly ask in a whispering voice. I must wait for Your answer before going on, even if I have to wait for the rest of the day.

- "Yes you may proceed," You tell me spreading Your legs apart.

With the outmost care, I start washing You between Your thighs, making sure that I do not upset You in any way. My touch is so soft that the sponge barely touches Your skin. You have told me that You always enjoy this moment and I must not hurry at all.

After some time, I finish with Your sacred wash and softly dry You with the fluffy towel. My touch is so carefully soft, like touching petals from a freshly cut rose. You have trained me perfectly for this.

Finally I bent and place a warm soft kiss on the entrance of Your shrine.

- "I have finished Mistress! Thank ever so much for giving me the honor to serve You." I finally say.

You nod to me that You want to get dressed. I immediately obey and help You get dressed with You clothes, Your mini skirt and Your open toe summer shoes.

As soon as I finish, I kneel in front of You, waiting orders.

- "I expect you to be ready for me by noon. Stay pure," You say and leave the room without any further words.

- "Certainly Mistress, Your wish is my command!" I quickly reply, although I'm not sure if You ever heard me.

Home alone! I start working non- stop. I clean the bathroom, so as to be ready next time You need it. I prepare Your room. I gather the laundry and put it in the washer switching it on. I carefully tide up the house, mope the floor of the bathroom and Your room, as You have ordered. You always wish that I do the household chores naked, so that I better see the truth concerning who I am and what I do. It doesn't bother be anymore, in fact I'm beginning to like it, simply because You like it.

I am convinced that the sole purpose of my existence is for Your own pleasure only. I seek pleasure and satisfaction just by knowing that I satisfy You, in any way You wish appropriate.

- "Do not let Your mind wander," I say to myself, worrying that I might waste my time and not be ready for You when You come back. I think I'll prepare a juicy beef steak roasted on charcoal for lunch. Mistress likes it very much. Somehow I hope that I might get away with my punishment for misbehaving in the morning.

I prepare the steak for the fire and I roast it around noon, at the garden barbeque. Luckily for me, You have given me the liberty to wear robe when I rarely go out, or in the event that somebody comes in and You're absent. Whenever You are present, it is totally up to You to decide if I'm to be dressed or naked.

While the steak is roasting, a prepare Your favorite green salad. When the meat is ready I put it in the keep- warm chamber, hoping that You will not be late and enjoy the steak juicy and well done as You like it.

It's almost noon by now. I look around anxiously, in case I forgot anything. I hope not. "Mother of God!" I forgot to prepare the table. I hurry up and make the table according to Your instructions.

I was caught careless yet for another time, I think with grief. I just have time to take a quick shower. My restraint adds to my painful agony, after so many times of sexual denial. I'm almost tempted to take it off.

"Never!" I say to myself. I'll withstand the ordeal, because this is my Mistress' wish. I quickly dry myself with a towel. I'm so tired, the day is half way through and Mistress is always very demanding.

I hear Your car entering the garage. I rush and kneel by the door, bowing deep until my forehead touches the floor.

You open the door, but I can only see the floor. I do sense Your divine presence though. Like a dog that acknowledges its mistress.

- "Welcome home Mistress!" I say to You with a pinch of agony in my voice. The kind of agony every slave must feel at the presence of his Mistress.

- "Thank you slave!" You reply and slightly lift my head with the tip of Your shoe. "What have You prepared for Your Mistress today?" You ask.

- "Roasted steak Mistress!" I answer with anxiety in my voice.

- "Very good. You may serve me then." You add.

You sit in the dining room and I serve Your meal, pouring a glass of Your favorite red wine. The hi- fi plays Your favorite music. I then kneel beside You, in front of the dog bowl that You allowed me to use when I eat and wait with by hands back.

You lean and drop some food in the bowl. I do not know what it is.

- "Eat properly!" You order me.

- "Thank You very much Mistress!" I manage to reply.

I already know what You mean and lean down to the bowl, trying to eat, using my mouth only, hands still at the back. I can feel that You watch me closely while I'm eating. I don' feel shame anymore. It has always been Your wish to feed me this way. And since it is Your wish, it's a great privilege and pleasure for me to obey.

I don't know what I'm actually eating. It has a strange taste. But I wouldn't dare to ask what it is. After all, I have total trust on You Mistress. I could eat anything from You. You know this only too well...

- "Go and clean yourself!" You order me when You finish Your meal.

- "Yes Mistress! Thank You very much for Your generous offer." I promptly reply.

I rush to the bathroom and wash my face from the food bits stuck all over. I must find a way to be more efficient and not mess up next time, I think to myself. Even dogs can do it better!

I return to the dining room and collect the dishes, take them to the kitchen and make You a cup of coffee. I take it to the living room together with a piece of apple pie on a coffee dish. You're already there.

- "You are late!" You say to me in a serious voice.

- "Please forgive me Mistress! I'm so clumsy; sometimes I fear I might break something." I mumble.

I place the coffee dish on the sofa table nearby You and kneel by Your feet as I always do.

- "Present Your self to me!" You tell me with a strict voice.

I immediately understand what You mean. I straighten my back, and with my hands I hold my dick, still in its restraint. You examine it carefully with the tip of Your foot.

- "Did You keep yourself 'pure' for your Mistress, slave?" You ask meaningfully.

- "Yes Mistress! Your wish is my command!" I quickly reply

12