Aphrodite's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You continue Your inspection using Your foot.

- "Well, we'll soon find out, won't we?" You finally say.

- "As You wish Mistress," I reply with respect in my voice.

- "Prepare yourself for ground games slave." You finally command.

- "Yes Mistress!" I answer and rush to get myself ready. After all this training, there is no reason for explanations causing undue delays.

I go to the bathroom and take of my restraint at last. My dick is hard, red, aching, ready to burst. I also take the four specially made leather cuffs from the "special toolbox" as You prefer to call it.

I come back and move the carpet in the centre of the room aside, revealing four secret rings placed on the floor at the four corners of an imaginary parallelogram. I Wear the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and fasten them loosely on the rings, feet first. Now I lie on the floor, totally naked making a human "X" sign with my body.

You come closer and fasten the four cuffs tightly and securely. I'm now at Your mercy. You have full control. And You like it. And I always like what You like...

You take off Your panties with a swift movement and You push it underneath my head. I slowly begin to groan from sheer pleasure, knowing what is to follow. You place Your legs around my neck and You sit down squashing Your "little one" on my face, slowly, ritually, torturously, sensually. My body begins to spasm, although the cuffs are very tight and do not give me any choice of freedom. I feel my dick ready to explode, spraying its contents all over the place, in a gesture of perpetual love and submission.

- "Not yet slave! I must finish first!" You shout.

I desperately try to comply.

- "Lick me slave! Lick like no other time before! Make me feel that you are somehow useful after all!" You almost scream now.

I do my best and start licking. Lust and agony are met together in a dance of joy. Pain is excruciating but I withstand it all for your sake. Because this is what You want.

You sway Your hips back and forth, rubbing Your sacred clit on my face, while I keep licking You like crazy, sucking every drop of love juice, trying to satisfy my thirst for lust.

You begin sighing rhythmically, with an increasing force and tempo. I can hardly breath now, but somehow I feel I'm in heaven with You. My dick is hard like a wooden stick. It waits for a flint to begin its eruption.

Suddenly You move back and You forcefully sit on my dick, plunging it deep inside You. You ride me perfectly, balancing Your body with Your hands on my thighs, digging Your fingernails into my flesh, releasing happy screams of delight and joy.

- "Not before I come Slave!" You remind me between your screams of pleasure.

I do my best to hold myself. It's so difficult under the circumstances! I bite my lips, causing them to bleed in a desperate effort to hold my eruption for Your sake only. I can stand it no more, I'm almost breathless.

Your wild rhythm becomes stronger, magical, I can see lightning coming up from the horizon. My cuffs are so tight, I can hardly move. I only sway like a puppet following Your rhythm, my hand and feet go numb, Your nails scourge me.

Suddenly I hear You screaming as Your orgasm climaxes, still riding me like an Amazon riding her horse.

That was it! I finally sink into the deep sea of ultimate pleasure, offering You the only thing that still remains in me; my hot sperm. I feel it firing away so vigorously that I fear it might scourge Your vagina. But I can think no more. I don't even remember breathing. I'm dieing of sheer sensual lust under Your shapely body. I empty my juices inside You, as if I'm waiting to experience the journey to the centre of the earth, Your earth. Our bodies become one dancing to a climaxing rhythm.

You slowly but firmly relax, staying still, a majestic Queen with me still inside You. I try to follow Your slowing rhythm making sure that You sit on me as comfortable as possible. A few moments pass by, before You return back to reality, from a world of utter lust. Your face sparkles with satisfaction and magnificence. I'm exhausted but very happy because I was able to stand up to Your expectations. But the ceremony is not yet over.

You slightly lift Your body, and bring Your "little one" to my face, rubbing Your thighs on it. Your divine juices, mixed with mine, start pouring on my face.

- "Lick me clean slave!" You order.

- "Yes Mistress, thank You very much for the great honor," I reply.

Without any hesitation, I start licking You greedily, just as I did in the morning, making sure that none of Your love cocktail is wasted.

- "Mm, you are doing fine so far," You say to me slowly swaying Your hips back and forth.

The sweetness of Your juices, mixed with the wryness of mine, fills me with strange feelings. But I'm still very proud for making this effort on Your behalf.

- "Are you thirsty slave?" You meaningfully ask.

- "Of course Mistress!" I answer as You have taught me.

- "Ok then," You say, pressing Your love forest on my face again.

I open my mouth as wide as I can, pressing my lips between Your thighs, waiting Your golden nectar, as You prefer to call it, start pouring down. First dose comes promptly, intensively warm, excruciating, strangely delicious...

I quickly swallow, making sure that none of it spills on the floor, knowing that punishment will be immediate and cruel.

You realize when my mouth is empty and You let go another dose of Your golden nectar, stopping just in time before my mouth is almost full. You are so perfect in everything You do! I hear the soft watery sound that Your nectar produces as it leaves Your divine body, going down my throat. I carefully swallow again and again ...

You finally empty Your sacred content into my mouth, making me so proud that I did not fail You on yet another ordeal. You have spent so much effort training me for the past few months. I'm for ever deeply grateful.

I keep licking You softly, until there is no trace of any liquid left on You. How patient You must be!

You finally stand up, looking at me down below, resting Your foot on my neck.

I suddenly hear the well known hiss of Your whip just seconds before I feel the pain on my genitals. I try not to cry, knowing that my punishment will be more severe otherwise. I squirm in agony, still tied on the floor.

Here comes the next hit. The pain is excruciating. Tears come out of my eyes

Another hit. I twist just like a wounded animal trapped on a snare. You keep standing over me, like a magnificent empress, still pushing Your divine foot on my neck.

This goes on over and over again ... I have lost count.

- "This is for misbehaving in the morning!" You tell me with a cold strict voice.

I cannot talk anymore. I beggin to sob like a child. Crying for the pain, crying for letting You down once more.

You finally loosen my cuffs and seat comfortably on the couch.

I manage to stand up, still staggering and fall to my knees in front of Your feet.

- Please forgive me Mistress! I beg. I'm so useless!

I kiss Your feet, while tears come out of my eyes.

- "Clean me after You've cleaned yourself!" You coldly order.

- Yes Mistress!

I rush to the bathroom, take a quick shower and come back with a basin full of lukewarm soapy water, natural sponge and a fluffy cotton towel.

- "Try my panties slave, while you're washing me. I want to see if it fits you." You say.

- "Certainly Mistress!" I reply and quickly obey.

You see me and start laughing. After all I'm just a humble slave wearing a woman's panties and a dog's collar! My punishment is finished I hope.

I begin to clean You very carefully, with soft movements, while You read a magazine. My dick still burns from the whip treatment, but I don't care anymore. I have passed another ordeal and I come out more efficient for Your needs.

After I finish, You stand up to take Your afternoon bath. I help You, just as I did in the morning.

You come back to the living room where clean towels are spread on the couch. You lazily lie down, waiting for Your daily massage.

As always, I start massaging Your divine feet, gently sucking each one of your toes at the same time, with utter devotion. I continue by going up with strong but steady movements, kneading away all days' stress. I can feel Your muscles relaxing. I slowly go up until I reach Your head. It takes hours for the ritual to finish. It's late evening outside now.

I prepare Your milk and help You to bed.

You lie down and I kneel by Your feet. I keep Yor feet warm with my breath until You're fast asleep, just as You like it.

I make sure that You are properly covered and I also go to my room, after I finish tiding up the room. I'm so tired and so happy at the same time. I think of all the events of the day. Sometime I fall asleep

Aphrodite, also known as Venus, Goddess of Love...

"She was born on a sandy beach of Cyprus ,on a beautiful sunny morning..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

June 2008

Copyright by pedic

12