Aphrodite's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Eat it now!" She says with an unquestionable tone in her voice.

My body refuses to receive Her gift. I start trembling in disgust and agony. Finally with a last formidable effort I manage to swallow Her gift. I sense the gum scratching my palate, down my throat, ending in my stomach. She realizes this and lets go of my mouth. She resumes her position in the armchair crossing her legs again.

- "Well done! It wasn't so difficult after all!" She says in a playful voice, gently lifting my chin with the tip of her foot.

- "No Mistress, it wan't so hard!" I admit with a childish enthusiasm in my voice, still keeping my eyes low.

What is happening to me! I'm doing things I could never have imagined and all I do is feeling happy for nothing. Or isn't it nothing? Or maybe I knew about those things I'm doing long time ago but never realized it. I suddenly feel the cold touch of the whip on my face.

- Do not let your mind wonder. I do not like this.

- Yes Mistress!

It's amazingly remarkable that this woman can change her mood so quickly. From calm to furious from soft to bold, from warm to cold ...

It's also remarkably amazing that I obey such a woman, a woman I've just met, so unusually unusual, who is not used to normal behavior...

She suddenly stands up above me.

The posture you have now is called "expectation posture". You are expected to have this posture whenever you stand near me waiting orders. You must be in the kneeling position, your back straight, hands free to move at my wish. You are to remember this.

- "Submission posture!" She sharply commands. She uses the tip of Her whip to push me down.

- Kneel down until your forehead touches the ground, knees touching one another, hands extended forwards, palms facing down, touching the floor, fingers close to each other, hurry up!

I promptly assume the posture she commands, trying to be swift and stay still at the end. She again uses the tip of Her whip to make minor corrections to the position of my body, touching my skin from top to bottom. I live some agonizing moments not knowing when this caressing will turn into a snake's hiss with a blazing burn... the whip stops its agonizing movement on my bum. I sense a slight hit more like a joyful caress I would say.

- "Take your clothes off!" She finally says.

- "Excuse me Mistress..." I dare to say...

The hissing was stronger now. The burn on my bum too. I begin swaying left to right, roaring with pain. The infamous guards keep me nailed beside Her feet.

- Never forget the only thing I demand from you: obedience!

Having learnt my lesson by now, I quickly take my clothes off. I was on the edge of asking Her if I was to take everything off, but my instincts told me otherwise, lucky for me. I assume the submission posture, totally naked before Her, my forehead touching the floor, hands extended forwards, palms facing down. I feel She's inspecting me carefully.

She comes from the back and slightly lifts my bum with the tip of Her whip between my thighs. Swaying the whip from left to right, she makes me spread my legs apart. She intensively caresses me with the tip of Her whip. I respond in no time.

- "Mm," She says curiously, "Very interesting. You're almost ready for milking," She adds up playfully.

I'm totally lost now. Of course, I don't dare asking anything concerning the details. I try to stay still, holding my posture, as She wishes.

She suddenly grabs my dick with Her hand and pulls it hard downwards and backwards. I roar with pain.

- "Stay still!" She commands.

She squeezes me even more, pulling my dick downwards, slipping it inside something. I didn't know what it was. This thing squeezes me even more. It hurts, I cannot bear it. I suffer...

- "This will help you stay pure," She meaningfully says. It'll protect you from behaving like an animal. It is up to me only to permit you to take it off, when I wish. The same goes for your collar. Both these are indications of your place in my service. The collar will remind you of who you are, while the restraint will remind you of what you shouldn't be.

I must confess that I did not understand a lot being in my present position. But I dare not ask any more. Who cares anyway!

- "Yes Mistress!" I mumble in agony.

- Expectation posture, right away!

Forgetting my agony for a moment, I straighten my back, still in the kneeling position. I can feel Her walking around me, inspecting me carefully. She makes slight corrections to my posture, using the tip of Her whip as an extension to Her hands. She slightly raises my dick, indicating that this is the way it should be.

- Keep your eyes low. You will only look at My feet, unless I say otherwise. Your attitude must be such that your "decorations" are always visible.

She points to my collar and restraint with Her whip.

I am surrounded by so many stimuli in so little time. They disorient you, believe me. In a moment like this, a human mind cannot think rationally, compose acts, show indications of strategic thinking. In other words, it cannot lie, among other things.

And I'm standing in the middle of such a situation. I do not feel naked anymore. I do not feel ashamed. Is it fear? Is it agony? Is it madness? Or is it just pure lust? This woman manages to pull out of me thoughts, feelings and instincts that never existed. "You full," I think to myself. "These things must exist within you. How else could She pull them out?"

- "Devotion posture," She suddenly says, extending the whip forward and downward, pointing to the floor.

I freeze not knowing what she's expecting me to do. I fear that hissing will commence in no time.

- Posture of devotion, then.

She patiently and steadily goes on, like an experienced instructor who leads the journey of knowledge and self exploration with you.

- Every time you see Me or any of My friends, you must "proclaim" your devotion and obedience to Me. This is done as follows: as soon as you see my hand pointing forward and downward with index finger, with or without my whip, you are to assume a kneeling position, if not already there, gently embrace My feet and kiss the tips of My shoes, or all of My toes which happen to be visible, on both My feet. If I point to another woman, you are to act the same on Her. If I only extend My hand towards you, you are to kiss it showing your obedience and devotion to Me. Is this understood?

- "Perfectly Mistress!" I promptly say with a touch of enthusiasm in my voice.

- "Show Me!" She commands.

I bow down from my kneeling position, embracing both Her feet with my hands, kissing each one of Her sweet toes resting in Her smart sandals.

- Now you are ready to go on and learn the proper greeting, which is a combination of what you've learnt so far.

From expectation posture down to devotion posture.

You then greet Me saying, "Greetings Mistress. Your wish is my command!"

Then you must assume the obedience posture.

Expectation, devotion, greeting, submission. Is this understood?

- Yes Mistress!

- "Show Me!" She commands, pulling me up with the chain.

I first kneel with my hands on either side (expectation).

I then bow down and embrace Her smart feet, kissing Her toes one by one (devotion).

- Greetings Mistress! You wish is my command (greeting).

I finally release her feet and lean down, my forehead touching the floor, extending my hands forward, leaving Her feet between my arms, slightly raising my bum (submission).

I anxiously wait for Her approval. I feel that she's carefully watching me. I dare not move though, nor raise my head at all. "did I do something wrong" I think to myself, waiting for the usual snake hissing...

- "Not so bad for a beginner!" She finally says.

I'm relieved now. I begin to feel great satisfaction for my progress. Just like a small child who learns to cycle and makes his first efforts to balance on two wheels. She comes closer and slightly raises my forehead with the tip of Her shoe, positioning Her foot underneath my face. Instinctively I place gentle wet kisses on Her toes. She pats me slightly on my back with Her whip.

- "I don't remember giving you permission for what you're doing," She says with a smiling voice, indicating Her approval for my "misbehavior".

- "Please forgive me Mistress!" I respectfully say.

- "Enough for now," She says and walks to the armchair, pulling me gently by the chain.

She sits down and I kneel in front of Her.

- "Take My shoes off," She orders.

I immediately obey and carefully remove Her smart sandals. She rests Her naked feet on my lap.

- "Kiss my feet!" She commands.

Very carefully I lift Her feet by the heels. I bring them close to my face and start kissing them gently placing numerous wet kisses on Her soles and toes, one foot at a time. She lets me go on for some time. She then pulls Her feet and places them on the floor.

- "Enough if this. I want you to lie down now in front of me facing up," she commands.

I obey immediately and place my body along the sofa.

She rests the right foot on my chest, the left on my belly. I hear the TV being switched on.

- Do not bother me now, I wish to relax and rest.

- "Yes Mistr..." She cups my mouth with the sole of Her foot.

I stay still, making sure that Her foot doesn't slip off my face down to the floor. I use my hands to support it slightly. My movements are so gentle, like touching cotton buds. As a matter of fact Her heels are so velvet- soft, like they are made of cotton buds or better say pure silk.

She raises her left foot and rests it between my thighs. Once again I roar with pain, although my voice hardly comes out below Her foot. I try to stay still, which proves to be very difficult, as she starts vaguely playing with my dick. My whole body soon gets into action, making my restraint to bite hard on me. As soon as my excitement builds up, so is the pain from my restrain. This acts as a safety valve, regulating excitement and pain with agonizing side effects. I begin slowly to realize that what is happening to me now must be part of my training, although I cannot see any reason.

She continuously sways Her left foot, driving my organ to a frenzy and agonizing dance. I think I'm going to burst any moment now. The pain is building continuously, torturously...

Pain must be the best trainer of all. I'm beginning to control my excitement, keeping pain under bearable levels. I feel like a mouse being trained to find the exit inside a maze. I must find the rhythm alone, I must find ways, not answers... I lost trace of time.

She suddenly sits up stepping on my body, perfectly balancing her body with Her feet, one on my face, the other on my chest. My breath is caught under the sudden weight on my chest. I breath with difficulty, I sigh in agony. She ignores me. She begins very slowly to walk on me. Every one of Her steps is like an agonizing journey between breath and pain. She keeps ignoring me. Finally she steps off me and pulls me to the centre of the room. She points to four hidden rings on the floor underneath the carpet, giving me four leather straps. Every strap is adjustable and has a fastener ring attached.

- Put these on you hands and feet, lie down facing up and fasten them on the rings on the floor, feet first, then your hands.

I obey promptly. I fasten my feet and manage to fasten one hand. She swiftly leans over me and fastens my other hand and tightening all the four straps. I now lie helplessly on the floor, hands and feet spread apart making an "X" sign with my body.

She begins caressing my body softly with the tip of Her whip. She squeezes my nipples with Her toes. She does the same with my nose. Every time I move, she softly hits me with Her whip. Every hit is perfectly controlled so as not to inflict unbearable pain, but just remind me to stay still.

She takes of Her panties, opens my mouth and pushes her panties in my mouth. The taste is unusually sweet, exciting, my restraint jumps into action.

- "I expect you to have it properly cleaned by tomorrow. My 'little one' needs it," She adds smiling meaningfully. "And now it's time to meet her. Please be respectful."

She places her feet on each side of my head and slowly lowers her body, placing Her "little one" just above my head. Moving Her hips back and forth She rubs my face with "little one". All of a sudden everything seems to be nicer now. Fragrance is divine, intoxicating, arresting. The pain on my groin is excruciating but I don't care any more. My primeval instincts wake up inside me creating new biorhythms, new experiences, unprecedented desires. I now breath thought her velvet erogenous zone. Every breath I take is like joyful music into my ears. I feel I'm transforming to something else. But what? I think I steadily unite with Her, becoming part of Her body, trying to follow Her magnificent perfection and harmony. My nose hungrily collects every smell around it, like a composer trying to combine all these notes of lust to a magnificent song. Her movements are so perfect!

Every move is perfectly balanced, successfully aiming at every sensory cell on my face, right to the spot. I feel my restraint is on the edge of breaking up. I begin to growl shamelessly , like an animal, Her panties still in my mouth, giving me all sorts of perpetual, intoxicating and erotic flavors... I must be in Heaven, I wonder.

Then, suddenly She stands up.

- "You'll sleep here!" She coldly announces. "I'll see you in the morning." She turns the lights off and leaves the room, with me still tied to the cold floor. I want to scream but Her panties forbid me, chock me, dominate me. My face still smells of "little one's" juices. God, I'm so excited and so tired. My restraint burns me, my wounds burn me rebirth commences...

I finally fall asleep. Or maybe I just fainted. Everything is so vague I don't know, I don't care anymore...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

June 2008

Copyright by pedic

12