Aphrodite's Chosen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only they could all offer me their cocks instead of their money, I'd take them all, except for the ones who think I owe it to them. The thought brought her to the edge again, and the touch of her fingers sent her over it.

Monica and Wendy, dressed in matching short skirts and tight white shirts, were headed down the runway toward her. Her set was over, she guessed. Did I do something wrong? I got carried away, but was it even legal to do that? But they went by her, collecting the money she had left as well as her clothes, smiling and winking flirtatiously at the audience all the while.

Kalisha got to her feet. The audience clapped applause. She bowed, shaking her tits for the audience. The she brought her fingers toward her lips. Wendy surprised her by grabbing her wrist and stopping her.

The redhead sucked Kalisha's fingers into her mouth, her tongue far more thorough than it needed to be for just show. The cheers were deafening. Then Wendy's cool hand enfolded hers. Kalisha let herself be led away, scarcely aware of anything but the white noise of applause and the plethora of lustful thoughts until she was once again in the dressing room.

"May I have a twenty, if I fetch it?" asked Wendy, with a smile. Wendy and Monica had placed the pile of bills they had collected on the stack of Kalisha's clothes. Kalisha knew it wasn't the money Wendy was after, but the act itself. Kalisha let herself be maneuvered to a chair.

"Hmm. I guess that makes me your whore," said Wendy. She tried using her tongue to get the money out, but only succeeded at driving Kalisha to another orgasm, partly because Monica was playing with Kalisha's tits at the same time. Finally, Wendy wiggled her fingers deep inside, and removed the sopping money.

"So if you're my whore, what does that make me?" asked Kalisha when she could finally breathe normally again.

"On again in fifteen minutes," Wendy told her with a laugh.

"Oh!"

"I think this will fit her," said Karen, who had walked in sometime during the money-fetching expedition. She was holding a bright blue lycra mini dress whose hem might keep Kalisha's panties hidden.

A few minutes later, on stage, she was sliding the hem up to make sure it *didn't* hide her panties. Steve was nowhere to be seen. She wondered at the darkness she sensed in his lust.

From the lit stage it was impossible to see into the audience beyond those who sat next to the catwalk, but she felt the swirled desire of men as she danced -- and to her surprise, a few women in the shadows. Their lust ranged from the perverse to the mundane, and every doffed article of clothing, every lascivious motion of her hips, and every caress of her hand, inflamed them more. Many of them were hers for the taking.

But it was Wendy she took home, and they made love and then slept until noon.


12