Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snickering as they watched Ares struggles, Talos turned to Hephaestus and asked. “So Lord Hephaestus, are you going back to Athens to party with Archimedes tonight?”

Shaking his head, the Red God grinned. “I don’t think so Talos, frankly watching this little bastard get his ass reamed and hearing his joyful screams is even more entertaining than I thought it would be. What better Solstice present could I ask for?”

Meanwhile back on Mount Prometheus, Demetrius sighed as the last of the powder was washed off of his balls and he finally could begin to absorb what had actually just happened. Panting as he tried to catch his breath, he looked across the grey slab of the mountain peak at Artemis and Hecate both frozen in marble. Kneeling at the foot of the naked Goddess Artemis was Orion, mumbling words Demetrius could not hear. Standing up, he walked over and once again addressed Orion.

“Really now, who are you? I cannot possibly repay you for getting me out of this jam.”

Orion, still amazed that he threw his only chance at release away was angry, primarily at himself. His fate now was cast and he knew it, but looking back at Demetrius he decided to embrace his destiny. Although he could never be released, perhaps it was the will of the Gods that it was his fortune to help Demetrius fulfill his. As the two stood alone with the two stone Goddesses in the background, Pegasus clopped onto the peak as Orion addressed Demetrius.

“Never mind who I am, but, if you really want to repay me, you can start by helping me move Goddess Artemis over there and strap her to Pegasus.”

Demetrius turned around and looked in amazement as the winged horse entered the craggy square, her eyes beading suspiciously at the naked boy in front of her. “It’s OK Pegasus, It’s OK, our destiny is to help him.” Orion spoke to the horse as he soothingly petted her neck. Pegasus was not so sure, and grimaced and frowned at Demetrius, as instinctually she knew that her master had made an enormous sacrifice on his behalf.

Demetrius was shocked by Orion’s suggestion. “What? What are we going to do with her? She is trying to KILL me!!!”

“Look Demetrius!” Orion snapped irritatedly. "I don’t give a FUCK what you want. I will NOT leave her here. You heard what Hecate had planned! I am bound to Artemis by my oath and although I did NOT deliver you to her as promised, a crime I have begged forgiveness for, I still will not leave her to such an awful fate. Now, if you want to get out of here and on to the island of Circe, you will SHUT UP and help me get her placed on Pegasus’s back!”

Demetrius frowned, but nodded. He had no choice as Orion was his only hope of escaping this horrific place, and besides, this man had saved him from a terrible fate so he decided to follow his instructions. Both men struggled with Artemis as in her marble state she was incredibly heavy. Running his hands over her cold stone ass while gripping her rocky tits to try to manipulate her onto the winged horses back caused a certain twinge of humor to burn in Demetrius’s gut. Now placed on the horse, it was obvious that Pegasus was struggling a bit as her marble statue form was heavy, wobbly and very unsteady.

Stroking his chin, Orion studied the situation. Turning back to look at Hecate, he called out to Demetrius. “Hey, go take that bitch’s robe off and bring it here. We are going to need to use it to help tie Artemis down to keep her from falling off.”

Demetrius instantly complied, and grinned malevolently as he stared into the cold lifeless eyes of Hecate, frozen solid in mid laugh. As her gown was ripped off of her body, leaving her completely naked and exposed, he had to admit that despite her evil nature she was gorgeous. Looking down at her feet, he saw her leather bag and opening it was amazed at the contents. Bringing everything back he handed the bag to Orion.

"Hey friend, I can’t ever thank you enough, but perhaps this can help.”

Orion, seeing the bag and the contents inside, grinned. When Demetrius then removed his ring of invisibility and placed it into his hand, he looked up in gratitude. Demetrius, explaining how it works then added. “Friend, we all have our fates that are cast for us and we humans never can know what it means. You have provided me a great service, and now I believe this gift will help you in achieving YOUR ultimate destiny.”

Now with Pegasus loaded down with marble Artemis and her two riders, the poor horse struggled to lift into the air, the tremendous weight of her cargo causing her great strain. Heading southwest, Orion steered Pegasus into the still dark early morning skies of the west as they set course for Circe’s island. As they disappeared over the horizon, in a delicious ironic twist of poetic justice, the four eagles came back, still hungry and now very disappointed that their prey had escaped and taken his “worm” with him. As one of the four perched on Hecate’s frozen head, the black eyed birds waited for Demetrius’s return. Finally, after an hour or so, they flew off to find new food as no one ever returned. As the eagle launched off of the Goddess’s face, the force of its acceleration tipped Hecate over and she landed face down into the pile of Alexandros’s teasing dust. Blowing up into a cloud, the torturous powder now coated Hecate completely. As she patiently waited for the Blood of Medusa to wear off, her wait was now made deliciously itchy and quite teasing and deep within her marble skin Hecate whimpered under the assault.

Back on Olympus, as morning drug on into early afternoon, Hera returned to her bedroom from her bath and giggled as she looked down at her husband. Still completely naked and covered in welts and bruises he was sound asleep. Lying face down on their enormous gold bed, she snaked her fingers up his back thigh and over his ass as she purred. Dog though he may be, Hera still loved Zeus and seeing his body displayed this way definitely got her juices flowing. Biting her lip, she smiled as the memory of his strong and talented tongue worshipping her cave for eons inside the barn flooded back into her mind. Since returning from the milking incident, Hera had never felt more alive and sexy as her womanhood had never been serviced so well, so thoroughly for so long.

Opening her closet, Hera looked at her array of glittering gowns and prepared to spend the rest of the afternoon getting ready. Solstice was her favorite time of year, and with Euphrosyne’s last minute changes to Persephone’s Going Away Party, this year promised to be the best yet. While she looked through her jewelry Zeus began to stir and glanced over bleary eyed and weak at his beautiful wife sitting at her dressing table.

She was gorgeous, and Zeus smiled at the sight of her noble slim back and the curve of her naked ass as she was trying on earrings in the mirror. Since the episode in the barn Zeus had not yet recovered and every fiber of his divine body ached and throbbed in complete exhaustion and pain. Looking at the blissful and very satisfied face of his wife in the mirror, made even sexier by her large full mature breasts on display filled him with an odd sense of pride. Having eaten her out for over a million years inside the time bubble, he could still taste her nectar on his lips and she was delicious. Sighing as he gazed lovingly at her, his empty balls still black and sore from his spectacular ruined orgasm, she turned and winked at him as she heard his sigh.

“Well, look who is UP!” she giggled as she ran her eyes up and down his tortured body. "I am sorry you have to spend Solstice Eve by yourself love, but frankly it looks like you could use the rest.”

Zeus still could not speak as he was incredibly weak but he was able to nod and grunt. Hearing him stir, Hera walked over to the bed and leaned over, kissing his bruised ass and running her hands up his muscular back over the hundreds of bite marks made by her Nymphs. As he felt his sexy wife’s hands on his body and heard the soothing words she spoke next, he grinned. He would need a LONG time to recover, and sleep was exactly what the God wanted.

"Sleep dear Zeus, SLEEP!” Hera whispered. Kissing his neck and whispering into his ear she continued “And tomorrow, on Solstice Morning, who knows, maybe you will get a "special” gift just from me!”

Hearing this, even in his semi-conscious state, Zeus grinned and sighed and immediately went back to sleep.

As the sun now rose high in the cold Aegean air, Demetrius cried out as he spied Circe’s island and pointed it out below. Orion, seeing their destination finally in their sights, pulled on the reins of Pegasus and began their descent. Feeling his equine friend shaking between his thighs, he was glad they had finally arrived as he knew she was reaching the end of her tether. Artemis was incredibly heavy and flying with such a load on her back was a real struggle.

Landing on the beach, after Demetrius and Orion took Artemis quickly off her back, Pegasus instantly collapsed, foam drooling from her mouth as she shook and whinnied.

"PEGASUS!!!!” Orion screamed as he heard the giant thud of her body hit the sand. Running over he grabbed her head and began stroking her muzzle, rocking back and forth as her eyes began to roll up in her head. Still screaming, Orion laid her head down on the ground and bent over to press his ear hard to her chest. Inside, the horse’s heartbeat was incredibly fast and getting progressively faster. Demetrius too was busy as he was rifling through Hecate’s bag looking for anything that might be used to save her.

Suddenly both men looked up as a seductive sexy voice boomed through the air. “Welcome visitors! I have been expecting you!”

Focusing their gaze towards the noise, both men squinted in the bright noon sunlight at the vision walking towards them. Tall, achingly gorgeous with long thick silky hair cascading over her bare shoulders strode Circe towards them. Wide womanly hips swayed and large full breasts jiggled as she walked down the beach eyeing each of them through large brown eyes. Dressed in a long flowing gown of sea-foam green silk, she smiled as she looked Demetrius up and down, her long man-free existence still not able to extinguish her natural desire.

To her, lonely and isolated on her island for centuries, having two handsome men (one deliciously naked) showing up suddenly was a treat. As she looked over at Orion, she too smiled as he was also quite handsome, but disappointingly clothed. Older and more rugged, his dark hair and muscular frame tended a flame of desire in her loins. His world weary eyes, with just the hint of “bad boy” charm twinkling in his pupils, caused her to smile. Looking back to Demetrius, she licked her lips as her gaze slowly devoured his gorgeous nude body, from his firm strong legs, washboard abs and chiseled chest, to his obviously full bulging balls and long thick cock. Giggling she said “You MUST be Demetrius! I have been expecting you for a long long time!”

12