Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 104

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
783 Followers

Hera, poking Euphrosyne in the ribs, laughed. "I have to admit, those boys are really going the distance. They have been at it for months, perhaps years even, I have lost track of how long we have been in here. Amazingly neither has dropped the horn yet!"

Euphrosyne nodded. "You are absolutely correct Hera. See what a little "special" motivation can bring."

Laughing, Pethio continued to rub her feet together under the water, her arousal spiking and peaking as she watched the dual blowjob performed on Keto by the two Gods. Feeling her pussy grow even hotter, her thoughts returned to her own husband (as well as Pan) suffering under the torment of her stockings and she wondered what they must be experiencing under her phantom toes. Amphrite too was quite aroused by the surroundings and the continued display by Ganymede and Dionysus, and suddenly also thought of Poseidon's fun feeling his cock sucked by two desperate gods at once. Thinking through the ramifications of her surroundings, she turned to Euphrosyne.

"Say Euphrosyne, I have a question."

"Certainly Amphrite, shoot." Euphrosyne answered.

"This whole time bubble thing is new to me, but I just thought of something interesting to ponder. I know that outside this cave it is still the Solstice morning, while in here it is, well, WHO KNOWS how long we have been in here." As she spoke she turned to Pethio and winked. "What would happen say, if an object in here was also simultaneously out there, you know, remotely? How would that work out?"

Putting her finger to her temple she thought hard about it. "Well, since a decade in here is but the blink of an eye out there, my bet would be that whatever part of the object was outside would experience everything done in here all at once, in a giant explosion of sensation. A decades worth of experiences inside the cave would be squeezed into a mere second of time outside its confines. I had never thought about that possibility though, but I bet it would be quite a rush."

Hearing this Pethio shrieked in laughter as she rubbed her feet together faster, each stroke of her toes on the inside of her soles telegraphed back to the stockings in her palace. Glancing over to the two Gods sucking and licking the horn with such wild abandon, and then back to Amphrite, she howled.

"I bet the boys up top are having quite an interesting morning!!!!"

The signs and wonders in the skies over the Mediterranean from the night before were nothing to the earsplitting roars that woke every family in Greece up at dawn. Poseidon, chained to his bed in his undersea palace shrieked a wail that created multiple tremors throughout the sea, crashing waves on every beach throughout the Aegean from the sound of his moans. He had been whimpering all night as Dionysus and Ganymede unintentionally sucked and nibbled his manbits in their mouths through the horn, each lick and suck keeping him right on the edge of bliss. When they entered the cave however, the sensations were overwhelming as years worth of their teasing activities all exploded on his cock at once. Being so overloaded with so many sensations at once the great Sea God could not withstand it, and in a great volcanic shriek he passed out, dead to the world. He would not wake for days.

A similar scene played out in Pethio's bedroom as Mercury and Pan, both bound and whimpering from the constant teasing attention of the Goddess's stockings suddenly lurched forward and arched their back as they simultaneously screamed at the top of their divine lungs. They too learned the answer to Amphrite's hypothetical time bubble question and the answer was unpleasant. The slow languid footjob they had been tormented with all evening by Pethio was suddenly much worse once she entered the cave. Every stroke of her foot and toes inside Montserrat was felt on their manhood and at dawn her stockings spun into a blinding blur as years worth of her foot teasing were compressed into one single moment. Unable to withstand the sensations, they, like Poseidon, shrieked and passed out, joining the Sea God as well as Zeus in deep slumbers.

Now as the sun began to rise on the Solstice, Olympus was dangerously silent. Hephaestus was still locked in his office tormenting Ares, enjoying himself so much he would not exit any time soon. Poseidon, Mercury and Pan were all passed out and would sleep for days as the effects of being tormented in a time bubble could break even a God. Zeus too was deep asleep, the wounds on his body still healing, his empty balls still aching from his eons of milking inside Hera's barn. Amphrite, Pethio, Hera and the rest of the female pantheon all partied on inside the cave of Montserrat, blissfully oblivious to the outside world while they drank and watched Ganymede and Dionysus continue to perform quite the show for the delighted girls. Apollo, Artemis and Hecate were spending the Solstice morning all still marbleized into stone by the blood of Medusa, frozen, helpless and waiting for release. Never in the history of the Greek World had so many of the divinities been absent or occupied and it could not have occurred at a worse time. Only one major God remained in Greece and she too was quite occupied at the moment.

Aphrodite, her beautiful large tits bouncing wildly as she bucked and plunged on top of her human lover shrieked into the cold pink skies of dawn. Despite being winter, and her being naked, she was burning hot and as she writhed on top of Demetrius, steam flowed off of her body like a thick fog. Looking down into the glassy eyes of Demetrius, writhing and moaning beneath her, she smiled and almost wept with joy. Never in all of her long life had a man, either human or God, ever serviced her pussy better and for the first time in in her memory she felt close to being fully satisfied. Since mounting him hours earlier, she had enjoyed one rolling orgasm after another as his perfect hard silky cock pleased her wet cave by every thrust of her body on his. As she ground down, he, tied spread-eagle and helpless, thrust his aching cock up to meet her, probing and prodding her g-spot with perfect precision. She knew she was close to complete satiation, and as she moaned she shuddered giddily as she imagined the sensation she would experience as his ocean of cum erupted inside her body.

Demetrius for his part was nearing complete exhaustion. Overcome with the beautiful vision bouncing in front of his eyes, and tasting her sweet nectar still caked fully on his lips, he had never been happier. He felt his balls twitch, but this time things felt different. He knew she was close and sensed that within seconds his interminably long wait for release would finally mercifully end. Every plunge of her soft fleshy velvety pussy down his pole sent shivers up his spine as he experienced pleasures never before felt by any human, or even God. The thousands of women he had serviced over the centuries were nothing like this, and for the first time in as long as he could remember, he felt hope.

Screaming again in bliss as another orgasm shot through her body, Aphrodite collapsed onto his stomach and bit his neck hard. Her whole body shook as she spasmed, his hard cock still implanted firmly into her pussy.

"Demetrius, I, I, I love you! You are the most fantastic lay I have ever had." she whispered into his ear as he smiled back widely. "Now, let me see if I can milk that delicious seed out of your balls! I want you to release that load into me. I want your endless river of seed to finally douse the eternal flame burning in my pussy. Only YOU can do that boy, and that is your destiny!"

As she kissed him deeply, she smiled as she sat back up on his crotch and resumed grinding her sex down onto his rod. His face flushed, his body covered in sweat, Demetrius gently rocked upwards to meet her, their genitals smashing together in a symphony of delightful pleasure as they resumed her sensual ride. As he heard her light moans growing again and he prepared to hopefully finally obtain release, out of the corner of his eye he spied a form rushing up the beach towards them. Once the form was close enough to be in focus, suddenly Demetrius's eyes grew wide and with all of his might he arched his back violently and he screamed as he tossed the startled Aphrodite off of his cock and knocked her to the side onto the cold sand.

"WATCH OUT APHRODITE!!!!" he yelled as he saw a sword slice through the air, barely missing Aphrodite's neck by inches before she tumbled to the ground .

Temporarily stunned at being so unceremoniously tossed from her meat mount, she angrily turned towards Demetrius, her feelings hurt until she saw the form too and screamed.

"YOU!!!! What the fuck are YOU doing here Ishtar!!!! This is not your territory, so go the fuck home. Can't you see I am busy here!"

Laughing, Ishtar glared at Aphrodite and then back at the naked throbbing Demetrius bound to the sand. "You need to get your cunt off of my property bitch! Those balls belong to ME! And if anyone is going to MILK them dry, it will be ME, NOT YOU!!!"

"Are you fucking stupid?" Aphrodite screamed. "Has that wrinkled up old bat pussy of yours fried your brain? You are in GREECE now, NOT Babylon, so be GONE before I decide to get ugly and give your ass a proper beat down. You know your powers are not stronger than mine, especially here on my own temple island. Now I warn you, I will give you three seconds to get that withered up old smelly cunt of yours back to the East before I teach you a lesson you will NEVER forget."

Demetrius said nothing as the Goddesses continued their standoff. Writhing uncontrollably in his bonds, his wide open eyes stared down at this helpless cock, now glistening with a large golden bead of pre-cum which had formed on the tip. He was so close, only a few strokes more and he would be released.

Aphrodite's rage grew as Ishtar continued to look at her and smirk. Confused and angry, she could not imagine what the winged Goddess was thinking. Certainly she could not think that her powers could outmatch hers on her her own island. As she fumed, and desperately wanting to get back to her delightful romp with Demetrius, she held out her hands and prepared to blast Ishtar into dust.

Ishtar was unmoved by this threatening gesture, and simply giggled as she leaned on her sword with her right hand while her left hand pointed to the ground. Suddenly a blue lightening bolt formed from her fingers and a large chain formed, bound to the earth, which she gripped with all of her might.

Aphrodite, watching this activity with increasing rage and confusion still wanted to end this standoff as peaceably as possible. She and Ishtar were intense rivals as competing Goddesses of Love, but Aphrodite did not desire to create a war with Babylon. Her only desire was to get rid of her quickly so she could get back to fucking Demetrius as soon as possible. Seeing her holding the sword in her hand however only pissed her off more as no mere weapon could threaten a Goddess.

"Listen Isthar, really, I am warning you. You need to go NOW before I a forced to do something we both are going to regret." Aphrodite pleaded, hoping against hope that a war could be avoided. Seeing Ishtar looking so contemptuously back at her with her glowing eyes, and now beginning to swing the sword in the air she finally snapped.

"What the fuck do you think you are going to do with that blade BITCH? Do you honestly think a SWORD can harm me when all of the magic in the world will not. What are you going to do, STAB ME?" she laughed.

"No Aphrodite" Ishtar said surprisingly calmly. "I am not going to stab you, I am going to stab THIS!" she yelled as she flicked the sword in her wrist and caused it to glow as bright as the sun. Gripping the chain with her left hand, she wildly swung the sword through the air with her right arm and sliced a deep wide gash in the continuum of time.

Aphrodite's smile disappeared as she saw the glowing scar form in the air and she could see the rush of history and the future appear inside the wound in the air the weapon created. As the chasm in time opened, a huge sucking wind rushed out and began to draw everything in sight inside, sand, water, shells, anything not tied down. Aphrodite, looking down confused at Demetrius, suddenly was violently sucked inside by the unstoppable tempest and disappeared into the roaring winds.

Laughing, Ishtar watched her gorgeous naked body disappear inside the gash as the Goddess of love was swept inside, tossed into an unknown fate somewhere in the mists of time. Looking down at the horrified face of Demetrius she cackled.

"And now boy, it is time to take care of YOU! You shall be milked as I promised but NEVER released. Your seed will ooze out in delicious denied agony for all eternity to provide my own private stock of your essence. With this sword of Chronus I shall create my own time bubble where every second inside is like a million years on earth, and you shall be teased and tormented inside forever and ever!!! This sword shall be the path to your ultimate torment!" Waving the weapon in the air she screamed in mad delight, reveling in her complete victory over her ultimate rival.

As she waved the sword in the air wildly she continued to look down at Demetrius with growing lust. He looked so delicious in his hazy lusty state and her pussy tingled at the thought of taking his body for her own. The fact that he belonged to Aphrodite making her victory that much sweeter. Laughing as she spoke, Ishtar accidentally released her iron grip on the sword and to her horror it ripped from her hands and instantly flew into the scar of time. Feeling it fly from her hands she panicked and in a ironic twist, loosened her grip on the chain as she scrambled to catch the sword screaming "Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" at the top of her lungs. Shrieking in terror, she too now was sucked inside, thrown into some distant past or unimaginable future like Aphrodite and the sword just had been.

His body arched up painfully as only the strong bonds of his chains to the earth prevented Demetrius from joining them inside. For five minutes tons of sand and thousands of gallons of seawater and even the precum in his shaft were vacuumed inside before the scar closed. Watching in horror, he could only scream in impotent pitiful desperation. "APHRODITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

As Demetrius lay screaming on the sands of Aphrodite's island, in Athens the sounds of the God's earth shaking moans had just awoken Archimedes. His eyes opening, he saw that his palatial bedroom was just now beginning to fill with the early morning light. Looking to his left and then to his right he saw he was not alone as his bed was filled with at least ten of his gorgeous, and now quite sated, naked servants. The night before had been the best of his life, as the things those girls did, and he did to them, could fill thousands of volumes of erotic epic poetry. Yawning and stretching, he crawled out of bed and padded naked across his marble floor.

Walking out onto his patio, the peaceful scene of the Solstice sunrise was breathtaking. Looking out over the Aegean, the skies were clear and cold and gazing south towards Egypt his thoughts returned to his key. "Only three more months Archimedes, only three more MONTHS!" he thought to himself as his nose picked up the delicious odor of freshly brewed coffee coming from behind him.

Turning towards his bedroom door, he smiled as the gorgeous naked body of the curvy Diana appeared. In both of her hands she held two steaming mugs of coffee, and as she saw him look at her with the familiar look of lust in his eyes, she giggled as she swayed her enormous breasts back and forth as she joined him.

"Perhaps you would like some cream with your coffee Lord Archimedes!"

Grinning, he bent down and lightly kissed each nipple dangling so deliciously before him. "Oh yea! I remember you boys! We certainly had a lot of fun last night."

Giggling again, she handed him his coffee and smiled. " We certainly did, and who KNOWS what we will get up to today?"

Archimedes, smiling as he looked at her, his naked erect cock now fully hard again, sipped his coffee as her face and body were fully illuminated by the purplish dawn light. Looking into her face, he saw a frown form as she looked over his shoulder facing south. Her voice cracking, she screamed as she pointed "What in the name of the Divine Zeus is THAT!"

Spinning around to look at what she had seen, his eyes too grew wide and white with terror as his mouth opened in a silent scream.

*

The End of Book 1

*

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
783 Followers
12