Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 013

Story Info
Io Nurses Demetrius to health after his milking ordeal.
2.5k words
4.5
27.4k
2

Part 13 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers

Time is an odd force in our world. It surrounds us all and every being in the universe is subjected to its power, and yet Einstein ultimately was right, it is truly relative. Outside of the bubble created by the staff of Cronus, time appeared to stand still. Inside the bubble however it continued the relentless march forward at the same pace at is always does. Hebe and Enyo, both being Goddesses, were largely immune to the effects of time, as their divine nature gave them an entirely different perspective than mere humans. For the Gods, a century might seem as short as a summer afternoon, and a second could seem as interminably long as a millennium. Demetrius however, still essentially human despite his new immortal status was quite aware of time, and he felt every long second inside the bubble.

"Enyo, we certainly are having to work quite hard for the milk today." Hebe joked as she continued to "milk" Demetrius.

"It is true" Enyo answered as she ran her silky hands over the back and neck of the "cow" trying anything to coax the milk out faster. "It is going to take a long time to get our harvest for Mother, it is a good thing I used the staff of Cronus to at least give us enough time to gather the gallon we need." Demetrius, still disguised as the cow, mooed uncontrollably as the assault on this udder never relented. The stream of pre-cum continued to ooze out of him slowly but relentlessly. Hovering just at the edge of orgasm, he spasmed every minute or so as his cum slammed into the block of his curse, desperate for release. They had been milking him now for hours, and he had not even fully coated the bottom of their bucket.

Both Goddesses milked away, taking turns at his "teat". One would milk while the other would try stroking and petting Demetrius in an effort to coax him to produce. As hours turned into days, days ran into weeks, and weeks stretched into years the stream never got any faster, but also never let up. Demetrius was slowly going insane, being reduced from being a man to just a throbbing exposed nerve of insatiable need.

A full decade into his milking, both Goddesses stopped briefly and inspected the bucket. Still barely filled, they frowned realizing that they needed to do something different if they ever were going to finish. Demetrius almost collapsed once the grip on his "teat" was released, his entire body shaking, his knees buckling, his brain fried, he was completely broken. Enyo retrieved the large amphora of the salve of Demeter and removed the top.

"Hebe, we need to significantly up the stimulation if we ever want to finish this job. Frankly, I am getting extremely bored with this task and would like to get to breakfast myself soon! I think while one of us is milking, the other needs to massage the rest of the cow's body, and to increase the impact, we need to keep the animal fully soaked in the salve."

"Good idea Sister, you start the next round of milking and I will coat the rest of her up" the beautiful Hebe answered as Enyo dipped both of her hands into the amphora taking an enormous handful of the magic salve and liberally coating poor Demetrius's cock and balls. This was significantly more than had been used originally and the effect was instant. Demetrius bucked and kicked, desperate to flee as the sensations were too much on his poor cum denied brain. To Enyo's delight however his reaction showed the salve was working, and as she began stroking faster now the stream of "milk" did appear to get slightly thicker.

Hebe prepared for her job of stimulating the rest of the cow. Stripping off her silken gown, she bent over the amphora dipping both of her hands into the mixture to get a big heaping handful. This was too much for Demetrius as she was standing right in front of him, her gorgeous and delectable ass was just inches from his cow face. Overcome with lust, intensified greatly by the relentless milking, he reached out with his long tongue and loving licked the ass of the gorgeous Goddess, so enticingly displayed in front of him. Hebe was shocked by the sudden feel of his tongue on her backside, but it was not an unpleasant feeling at all, quite the opposite. Spinning around to face the "cow" she saw a distinct look of insane lust in its eyes, the chains around its hooves rattling as it strained to reach her.

"Hebe! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it! It seems to be working." Enyo cried as the small stream of pre-cum that had been drooling out as "milk" got noticeably thicker and stronger. Hebe's impromptu strip show for Demetrius had provided just enough additional excitement to increase his milk production significantly.

Hebe giggled as she watched the look of desperation in Demetrius's eyes as she seductively danced naked before him. His mind fried from so much denial he only existed as a throbbing urge now, and that urge pushed him to want to lick and suck the delectable vision in front of his eyes. His whole being ached for her deep down in his balls and he felt as if he would die if he did not taste her skin and juices on his lips. As she poured the contents of the amphora into her hands, she slowly lathered her own gorgeous body up with the mixture, coating her breasts and long legs with the thick contents. She was going to use her own body to massage the salve into the beast, as it seemed that this additional stimulation was paying big dividends in milk production.

Enyo, pleased with the increase in output, upped her technique as well. Swirling her fingers over the tip of his "teat" she used to her other hand to squeeze and stroke his "udder". The effect on poor Demetrius was devastating as he broke through into a new unexplored level of lust. He no longer had any capacity for rational thought only sexual instinct. All memories of his prior existence were erased from his mind as it became a blank slate. He only existed in the terrible eternal now and that now was that his existence was only as a cock being milked and screaming helplessly for deliverance.

Climbing onto his back, Hebe laid down, feeling her salve covered breasts massaging his powerful back and neck muscles with the ointment. She was embarrassed as she grew quite wet at this erotic scene and felt her own nectar leaking profusely out of her pussy and down his haunches. Writhing seductively, she coated every inch of him with both the salve and her own juices. As he bucked wildly, these new sensations sending him farther into the void, she smiled as she rode his back, the desperate thrusts of his body humping sending waves of pleasure through her own body. She was slightly ashamed at feeling such sensations of lust for a "cow"' but justified it in her own mind. Had not her own father seduced Europa as a bull? Why shouldn't she have her own fun like he did?

Enyo was unaware of her sister's actions as she was fully concentrating in her own job milking Demetrius. His stream however was significantly stronger than before and the bucket began to fill much more quickly, so she concentrated quite diligently on her task her hands a blur as she milked with incredible gusto. At this rate, they should have the required gallon in less than five years inside the bubble! Enyo was very pleased with this new method as it seemed to be doing just the trick.

Hebe also was pleased, but for other more base reasons. She was quite horny now, enjoying immensely the obvious lust the cow felt for her. As her sister milked, she experimented different ways of inflaming its lust for her. Lying just out of Demetrius's reach, she held her gorgeous feet in front of his face, wriggling her sexy toes to maximum erotic effect. She stroked herself wildly watching his muscles writhe and strain against the chains, desperate to get to her, almost ripping the chains out of the posts. His long tongued lapped desperately at her toes and the feel of their hot wet machinations over her sole sent her over the edge and she suddenly burst out in an earth shattering orgasm, spraying her juices right into his face in an explosion of ecstatic release. Enyo was so intensely concentrated on her job at the other end of Demetrius; she did not hear her sister's obvious screams of pleasure.

Hebe panted exhaustedly laying spread eagle in front of Demetrius. Overcome with both lust and incredibly turned on by the sheer perversity of the situation, she scooted her body down into the range of his talented tongue and threw her head back in ecstasy as he dove his face into her inviting sopping wet cunt. Grabbing his cow head with both hands, she held it tight as he licked and worshipped every inch of her quivering hot sex, his long rough tongue driving her to heights of pleasure even she as a Goddess had never known. For the next five years in the bubble, she did not let his head out of her crotch once, but Demetrius did not need to be restrained in this task. In his broken and desperate state he had no other purpose in Life but to service her pussy, it became his reason for existence. Finally, the bucket brimming full with Demetrius's "milk", Enyo stopped stroking his cock and stood up, the task mercifully complete.

"HEBE!" She screamed as she saw her sister being eaten out by the cow. "If our mother could see this shameful display she would burn you to embers with a lightning bolt!" Her sisters scream breaking her out of the erotic haze she was in; she gently pushed Demetrius's talented mouth out of her pussy. Holding it up to her face and kissing his nose, giggling at the taste of her own juices on his face, she smiled the smile of a woman deeply satisfied. "Don't be such a prude Enyo!" She shot back. "Obviously my little fun here helped us collect the milk much faster than we were, so let's get out of this bubble as I am now starving." Enyo was annoyed with her slutty little sister, but winked, agreeing that it was time to go to breakfast. Walking over to the shaft of Cronus, she twisted the head and the blue sparks again swirled around the three of them before retracting into the shaft. Collecting the bucket of milk, both Goddesses left the barn as Demetrius collapsed to the floor.

Io, watching from the rafters saw them leave but from her perspective outside the time bubble it appeared that they had milked him in merely seconds. To Demetrius however it had taken 15 years of constant stimulation, perpetually dangling at the edge of orgasm. He was completely broken, his mind shot. As the barn door closed, the effect of the sacred acorn of Titania wore off and he once again appeared in his true human form. His limbs easily slipping out of the shackles that had held him, he lay babbling and twitching on the barn floor, his cock painfully erect and his deep purple balls throbbing uncontrollably.

Io rushed to his side and cradled his head in her lap stroking his hair with her soft fingers. He had saved her from Hera's wrath and had obviously suffered greatly for it. Placing her hand lovingly on his cock she saw him flinch at her touch. She so wished she could release his seed into a well-deserved orgasm, but the curse of Aphrodite was as strong as ever. As she stroked his head she tried to talk to him as they still needed to escape. His mind gone and all he could do was grunt and moo, still thinking he was in cow form. Lowering one of her delectable nipples to his mouth, she gently placed it on his parched lips. Instantly he began to suckle and she felt her healing milk began to spurt into his hungry throat. For the next hour he nursed on her tit, the milk slowly bringing him back from insanity. Finally, conscious with his sanity somewhat regained, he grabbed her head and brought her mouth to his, kissing her deeply.

Now restored, he took her by the hand and they crept out of the barn. Io had milked herself into her own hand and had drunk it, so both were now infused with its power. As the sun crept slowly over Olympus, they clasped their hands and took flight, their escape complete. Landing next to Demetrius's ship they set sail to her home. The journey took only 2 days and once back in her home kingdom; Io resumed her life as a royal princess. Zeus, pleased at her escape took an actual cow from his herds and replaced it in the barn. Hera never would find out that Io had escaped. Zeus, the only one of the Gods with Omniscient power, had witnessed the whole scene in the barn and chuckled quietly as he watched his wife Hera swig down her "milk" with her Breakfast. When Hera told her two daughters that the production of Io seemed especially delicious this morning, looking straight at her husband with an exceptionally snarky tone, Zeus had to run from the great hall to prevent from exploding in laughter.

Demetrius spent a joyous month in the Palace of Io suckling daily at her gorgeous breasts, restoring his mental state completely. When he wasn't reveling in the feel of her nipple in his mouth, or feeling the warm sweet taste of her milk as it washed down his throat, he spent hours between her legs licking her to one orgasm after another. It was sheer heaven and a welcome break that almost made up for his horrific fifteen year milking ordeal.

Finally, it was time for him to continue on with his quest, the constant aching in his balls pressing him forward, and Io kissed him goodbye in great sadness. His next quest was also extremely dangerous and Io greatly feared for his safety but realized that he needed to move on if he ever were to be able to cum again. As Demetrius stepped onto the deck of his ship, she handed him a silver coin that he could use to bribe Charon to ferry him to Land of the dead. His next quest required him to steal a pomegranate from the wife of Hades himself, Persephone, and he was sure she would not just give it to him willingly. Sailing west to island that contained the entrance to the underworld; he once again prayed a thanksgiving to Aphrodite for protecting him, and for good measure begged for release. As usual, that prayer went unanswered.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers