Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 015

Story Info
Demetrius has sex with Persephone, Goddess of the Dead
2.2k words
4.45
22.3k
4
0

Part 15 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers

Persephone towered over the trembling Demetrius, her dreadful and frightening beauty making him even harder than before.

"What foolish man would dare to set foot in the land of the dead!" She yelled, purposely making her voice as intimidating as possible as she got off on seeing humans tremble in her presence. "What is your name!" She demanded as poor Demetrius shuddered and shook at her feet.

"Demetrius," he meekly answered.

"Demetrius! You are not by any chance Aphrodite's Demetrius are you?" She asked, the smirk on her face turning into a wide grin as her hungry eyes scanned his naked body, obviously appreciatively.

"Yes oh glorious Goddess of the dead, mistress of the underworld, queen of..." He babbled as Persephone rolled her eyes, amused at his lame attempts to flatter her. Pointing her long beautiful hand at his bound body, his cock was tied tight to his stomach and his mouth was gagged by ropes she conjured for that task. Now clapping her hand in glee, she began to laugh uncontrollably. "Fortune has smiled on us both Demetrius! I know all about you." Shrinking her size down just a bit to get a better look at him, she looked him up and down approvingly.

"Oh yes, my dear cousin was absolutely correct, you ARE quite adorable! I heard all about you Demetrius, as my beautiful cousin would never shut up last summer about her little human lover with the talented tongue. Well now, how would you like to test your skills out on another Goddess dear boy?"

Demetrius not only terrified at her divine presence was quite instantly smitten as she was absolutely gorgeous. His cock, always with a mind of his own, nodded its agreement as Demetrius nodded his big head in agreement as well. Giggling, Persephone removed the gag from his mouth. Bending over him she stroked his body with her black leather whip, enjoying watching his anxiety (and from the looks of his cock) arousal grow. "I warn you boy, I tend to like it rough." Demetrius, despite the eternal chill of the underworld, sweated profusely as he felt the leather rub against his bound body.

Laying down on the ground she lifted her enormous but beautiful foot to his tiny mouth, pleased that he instantly began showering it with kisses and long loving licks. "Oh, you will do quite nicely!" She purred, enjoying his attention to her feet. Persephone always was quite horny in the underworld as her womanly needs were almost never met by Hades. Being lord of the dead did not translate to being lord of the bed, and he was, as lovers go, unbelievably selfish and inattentive. In all of the thousands of years of their marriage, he not once had ever given her an orgasm. His idea of "lovemaking" was simply ramming his big blue cold cock in her cunt and shooting after about 5 strokes. He lived up to his title as lord of the dead in many many ways. Looking down at the tiny yet handsome form of Demetrius, obviously thoroughly enjoying her pleasure as he loved her feet she sighed. Taking her other foot, she scratched his appreciative head with her big toe. Despite his ecstasy and obvious enjoyment of her soles, she saw a look of fear still lingering in his eyes. Pulling her foot out of his reach, she saw him strain to reach it, and this made her instantly wet. All women, whether mortal or Goddess, want to feel desired and she felt the desire in Demetrius wafting off in powerful waves.

"Sweet sweet Demetrius, I see Aphrodite did not exaggerate at all about you. I do notice however that you still seem very afraid, I hope you do not fear ME! I only want to have some fun with you, I promise you will not be harmed."

"No dear Goddess, I do not fear you, I—" suddenly overcome with another wave of erotic desire he struggled to get to her. Persephone smiling at his effort snapped her fingers to bring him back to reality. "It's just that, I want you so bad, but, you see, er, I mean Hades, um, I doubt that He...." Demetrius stammered as he struggled to get the words out of his mouth. Persephone instantly understanding his concern began chuckling.

"Oh HIM! I see your point. Cuckholding a God certainly is quite a risky proposition for a mere human, so I understand your fear." Stroking his head with her toe she soothed his worry. "Don't be concerned about old gloomy Gus. He is quite busy in Tartarus and won't be back for months I am sure. He is such an odd guy, God or not. If you had a delicious woman here in your palace, would you be wasting your time torturing the damned, or would you be spending your time worshipping my body?"

His cock throbbing uncontrollably, he smiled, the answer being obvious. "Your cock says it all, you would be between my legs every night I am sure. " she giggled as she knelt down and blew her cool breath over his body, her divine wind causing him to throb even more desperately.

Smelling his desperate need, she opened her mouth and lovingly ran her enormous tongue all over his body. Each inch of its giant surface sending thousands of electric shocks of erotic pleasure through every nerve in Demetrius's body. Instantly his manhood twitched and he threw his head back in absolute bliss. His cock began to profusely leak copious amounts of pre-cum onto the cold stone floor. Had not the curse of Aphrodite blocked his cum, he was sure his whole body would have exploded in a volcanic expulsion of sperm. Despite still being denied a full orgasm, the leakage of his seed did ease some of the pressure in his balls.

"Demetrius" the Goddess confessed "your unbelievable need to spew and your total denial is quite intoxicating. From the taste of your balls it has obviously been a long long time since these babies have emptied. We are going to have a LOT OF FUN TOGETHER I AM SURE!" Running her tongue all over his body again, he began to splatter even more pre-cum in a large puddle. The sound of his leakage hitting the stones was too much for Helen and Andromeda, and despite their fear of the Goddess, they reemerged from their stony sleep and writhed on the floor licking up his juice and writhing their naked bodies in its sticky nectar.

Giggling at their desperate moans, Persephone waved her hands at them, ordering them back into their graves. "Shoo away girls, you had your fun." She giggled. "It's Mama's turn now!" Scooping Demetrius up into her hand, she headed to her bedroom where the real fun could begin.

Entering her chamber, Persephone laid Demetrius down on the end of the bed as she stripped off her clothing exposing her full naked glory to him for the first time. Overcome by the sight, he continued to drool his overflow seed onto the bed and dropped to his knees, bowing down in worship. The Goddess spread her legs invitingly wriggling her toes seductively in the air.

As he looked up the bed he was overcome by the sheer scale, scope and beauty of her body. Grabbing her left foot with both hands he slammed his tiny body against the sole and again moaned as the feel of her icy cold and yet smooth skin against his cock caused it to tingle and pulse as her divine aura stroked his body with her power. Licking and kissing up her instep, the entire bed undulated as her breathing grew louder and she began to slightly writhe as his attentions got her more and more aroused.

The smell of the Goddesses arousal hung thick in the air and was intoxicating. Persephone, loving every lick on her foot from her tiny lover, parted her legs wider and lazily ran her fingers up and down her inner thigh and occasionally over her quivering pussy. As she purred, she could feel her cool sweet juices flowing from her depths, filling the room with a strong sweet citrus smell like overripe and delicious fruit. Demetrius, his nostrils filling with her strong delicious scent felt his cock begin to undulate as well, matching the movements of her body as she rolled her stomach up and down in waves of anticipation and pleasure.

Stopping his ministrations to her glorious foot he paused, looking up her beautiful body to her head. Running his hands over her smooth cool skin, it appeared to glow and shine like the rarest alabaster. Her skin, the enticing shade of pure snow, appearing to him like the high meadows of the Mount Parnassus does every December, its beautiful slopes covered in a blanket of the first pure white clean snow of winter. Persephone's own mountain peaks teased his sight and seeing her ruby red nipples, starkly displayed against her cool white skin, he pulsed with desire to feel them against his mouth. She was her full size and power as a Goddess now so each one of her gorgeous nipples were the size of his head. Walking up her leg, her soft skin tickling the soles of his own feet he occasionally would be overcome with desire for her, and would drop to his knees and begin kissing and licking her enticing flesh, every lick and taste of her making him more and more aroused his cock drooling uncontrollably. Her flesh tasted of sweet delicious fruit that teased his taste buds with its flavor and caused his mouth to openly salivate.

Persephone giggled at the strange sensations of his tiny feet walking on her stomach and his tongue brushing against her skin. The feeling not only aroused her but tickled and she laughed as the sensations made her more and more horny. Cupping Demetrius into the palm of her hand she lifted him to her breast enjoying the feeling of his desperate lips on her nipples, his hands wildly stroking its surface sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

For his part, the feel of his hands against the soft spongy red surface of her nipple made him grin. As he stroked and kissed it, feeling the breathing of the goddess beneath his feet, her increasing arousal causing her breathing to become faster and faster, it almost shook him off of his perch on her tit. As he hung on, he could not help but run his tongue up and down its surface, his cock throbbing as the tip brushed against its pulsating surface.

Persephone could stand no more, and grabbed Demetrius off of her breast and placed him on her bed in between her thighs. The worship of her body by his had gotten her wetter than she had been in years, and her pussy ached for his attentions. As he stood staring into her dark sweet moist cave, he ran his hand lovingly over her inner thigh, stroking and teasing it with his tiny fingers enjoying the obvious effect it had on her. Reaching her glorious pussy, he flung his whole body against the outer folds of her labia using it to stroke and stimulate her to higher and higher levels of passion. Her juices flowed out of her like an icy river of pomegranate nectar, coating his whole body with her essence, hardening his cock even further.

Seeing her clit above his head he caressed the sides and the grooves connecting it to her body with his hands while he showered the tip and center with kisses and long licks. Hopelessly and desperately he humped her outer folds with his body, his cock screaming with both delight and desperation as it slid over the head of her clit. Exploring each crease and crevice of her pleasure nub, Persephone shuddered with delight as the first of many orgasms began forming in her toes and began the long ascent up her tingling legs.

Overcome with lust, Persephone screamed and panted desperately as her diligent lover worshipped and serviced her pussy relentlessly. Hours stretched into days as he slaved away, sending her over the edge of delight thousands of times. Shrieking yet again as her whole body was ripped with a fresh orgasm, she gripped the bed hard with her hands, her toes curling as yet another wave of pleasure shot through her brain. Demetrius, eyes closed in utter bliss at his task was lost in his own erotic haze, his whole being focused solely on pleasuring his Goddess, his body saturated with her sweet juices. Swept up in a sensual fog, neither Goddess nor worshipper heard the booming footsteps of Hades as he walked down the stone hall to her bedroom. His tasks complete in Tartarus, he decided to bestow his sexual gifts on his lovely wife. Hearing her obvious moans of desire as he approached the door, Hades smiled, assuming she was pleasuring herself thinking about him and his frozen blue cock grew hard at the sound.

Persephone, startled as her husband threw open the door, quickly took her hand and shoved Demetrius far up inside her pussy. Her quick thinking had avoided their discovery, thus exposing her infidelity, but poor thrashing Demetrius had no idea what had just happened as he struggled gasping, shocked at suddenly being shoved inside. In a thousand lifetimes he could never have imagined what he was about to endure and if he had, he might have wished she had chosen a different place to hide him.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers