Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers

Back on Arcadia, Demetrius finally found the secret spring. It was well hidden, but the notes from Persephone had been extremely helpful in finding it. Crouching in the brush, he could see that it was currently deserted. Finding a similar hiding place as he had on the beach, he bedded down for the night, deciding to stake out the pool until his quest item had been retrieved. Sleeping deeply, he awoke again to the delicious sounds of young women giggling, and also SPLASHING! Immediately jolting awake, he looked down and could not see the pool clearly, but there on the ground, laying on a white toga was a quiver, full of arrows. This was IT! All he had to do was sneak down, take one arrow and escape. This was going to be much easier than every other ordeal he had suffered through.

Crawling silently on the ground, his cock was not cooperating. Hearing the squeals and giggles, and now muffled moans of all that loveliness so close was driving him crazy. Taking an arrow silently from the quiver, he snuck back to his hiding place and dropped it in his bag. Mission Accomplished!

The first moan of pleasure made him pause. When that moan was joined by another distinctly different moan, and then the unmistakable sound of slurping was heard, he began to shake. Looking at his ring an evil thought went through his head. "Well, if there was ever a time to use this, it certainly is now!" he thought and twisted the ring, becoming temporarily invisible. Now covered by its power, he stood to take in the whole delicious panorama.

Some things seen cannot be unseen, and this was the case now. Thunderstruck by the sight, he instantly froze, his cock almost literally bursting out of its skin at the sight and now wildly drooling pre-cum in a steady stream. He was literally paralyzed with lust and could not move a muscle. Deep in the part of his brain not totally swept away with visions of such delight he began to seriously worry as his fifteen minutes were rapidly clicking away. Soon the spell would rub off and he would be completely exposed. If only he could move his legs he could escape, but his reptilian brain and his denied balls were calling the shots now. Demetrius was completely fucked!!!

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers
12