Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 046

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on Seriphos, Mercury awoke to the feeling of a warm acrid liquid hitting his face and running down his cheeks into his mouth. Coughing and choking, he slowly opened his eyes, his face dripping in the hot aromatic liquid. There in front of him was the beautiful and curvy body of Danae, completely naked, large full feminine breasts swinging as she rocked back and forth, peeing right into his face. Stunned at the sight, he started to stand up but was stopped. Looking to his left and right, he saw bright blue electric sparks chaining him to the wall, and as he tried to close his legs he saw similar bindings on his ankles. His face turned red as he looked down and also realized he was completely naked. Summoning all of his magical powers inside him, he could not escape his bonds nor clothe himself. He was nude, bound and helpless before her, and to his shame he was also ridiculously hard. As she smiled at him, she stopped her stream and took her left foot and ran her toes under his balls. Preparing himself to be further humiliated by ejaculating, he was shocked when his sperm hit a barrier. "I see you just discovered the ring Zeus put on you before he left!" Taking her foot up his shaft, she grabbed his cockhead with her toes and sighed. "We are going to have so much fun together Mercury!" The God, his head spinning at this unexpected turn of events could say nothing, but just whimpered as her toes closed around his throbbing meat, another orgasm surging forward and slamming against the tyranny of the cockring.

12