Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 049

Story Info
Demetrius services the Sirens, Cassandra punishes Hector.
2.9k words
4.52
15.1k
3
0

Part 49 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers

Cassandra grinned wildly as she, Hades and Archimedes walked down the dark hall of Tartarus towards the forbidding looking iron door at the end. Dim, dank and covered in gloom, the entire presence of the place exuded hopelessness. Those sent here never saw light again, and Archimedes, despite having had to work in these conditions for several months still shuddered at the macabre atmosphere. Standing outside the door, Hades paused and took Cassandra by her shoulder.

"This is the last stop Cassandra. Behind this door is the last of your attackers, waiting for his final sentence to be executed. He, like Achilles, is all ready so go inside, so go have your final fun and let us know when you are ready to return upstairs."

Cassandra could barely contain herself, eager to enter and see Hector curious as to what delicious punishment Archimedes had dreamt up for him. Her eyes narrowing in fury, she thought back on that horrible day where he raped her throat with his cock, forcing it into her mouth over and over, choking and grabbing her hair violently as he thrust his hips mercilessly into her helpless face. Now was the time for her ultimate revenge. She had already teased him right to the edge of orgasm, and as she entered she noticed that he was in the exact position she had left him in, quivering hopelessly on the brink of shooting, the iron ring around his balls keeping his sperm locked safely away, toes curled as he moaned uncontrollably.

His whole body continued to spasm as the venom of Ariadne performed their relentless task, teasing his cock and balls without rest. Opening his eyes, already dull and lifeless, he mouthed his silent plea to her to finish him, knowing she would not but still compelled to beg. Positioned over his cock was a shaft attached to a piston and rod. Once this shaft was placed on his cock and the device was switched on, it would stroke him slowly, methodically and robotically constantly and forever. Grinning, she ran her nails up his helpless balls and around his cockhead as she lowered the sheath over his cock and turned it tightly, forming a tight seal around his flesh. He shuddered as he felt the sides of the device hug his penis and already was throbbing wildly inside. Leaning down to his face, she toyed with the switch of the device with her hand as she whispered into his ear. "I am sure you will LOVE this Hector! I know how much you enjoyed ramming your cock down my throat, forcing me to suck your dick. Now, no more worries for you! You will have your cock sucked day and night, week after week, year after year, century after century, forever. I am sure you will just LOVE IT!" Reaching down to feel the iron ring around his balls. "Shame you can't ever release though. I bet that might make this whole experience a bit more, shall we say, frustrating." Winking at him, she flipped the switch and the whole device began to pump.

The moans instantly poured out of his mouth as the pitiless metal "mouth" performed its task. Within seconds he was arching his back, the flood of unspent cum smashing against the iron restraint in his balls by the robotic pumping, trapped and churning inside his helpless blue balls. "PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS IRON RING OFF!!!!!!! I CANNOT STAND IT, I HAVE TO CUMMMMMMMMM!!!" he shrieked to the obvious glee of Cassandra.

"Wow Hector, if you are already like this after just a few seconds, I can't imagine what you will be like in one hundred years! Tell you what, its a date. In one hundred years I will come back down and see how you are progressing. I bet that will be quite a sight!" Holding his balls in her hand, she squeezed them tightly, watching his face tense in agony as her eyes glowed with contempt. "Have fun!!!!" she teased as she turned and rejoined Archimedes and Hades in the hall.

Hades smiled as she came back out into the hall to meet them, a surprisingly serene and peaceful look on her face, she leaned against the wall, closed her eyes and sighed. Now that justice had been served, her spirit was finally at rest. As they all turned to walk back up the stone steps to the upper part of the Underworld, the pitiful groans and hopeless begging of Hector slowly faded as they walked away, being drowned out by the other screams joining the general din constantly echoing through the halls of Tartarus. As they walked up the steps, Hades placed his left hand on Archimedes' shoulder. "Congratulations, this was truly a job well done." Archimedes beamed with pride at Hades words, but his mind was elsewhere as his cock, seemingly aware that its day of deliverance was close at hand, throbbed at the sides of its prison. "Now, we have prepared a little going away party for you, as I am sure you are very anxious to get to your new palace. I am going to miss you Archimedes, but, once you are here again after you pass, I am sure we will have lots of good times then. Now, let's go see you off in style!" Archimedes could barely contain his glee as they continued up the stairs. His deliverance was so close he could almost taste it.

Back on the Island of the Sirens, Demetrius was still asleep. Cradled in the lap of Peisinoe, he was grinning as once again he was engaged in a wonderful and erotic internal vision. As he smiled and purred, obviously enjoying a imaginary orgasm by the throbbing action of his cock, she softly stroked his hair and ran her fingers down his chest. Slowly opening his eyes, he struggled to focus. Staring back at him was her beautiful full breast hanging low and dangling right over his mouth. Full, round and still dripping wet, a small bead of seawater perched right on her erect nipple, finally dropping onto his nose. As it broke on his face, he smiled, opening his mouth he tried to speak. The beautiful vision was too much for him, and words could not form on his lips, only grunts of approval. Lifting his body up on his elbows, he gently took her tit in his hand and lifted it to his ravenous mouth. Taking his tongue, he slowly licked just the tip and swirled it around her areola. Peisinoe pulled him in tighter as he suckled, continuing to run her fingers through his hair.

The other sirens all began to crawl over to the pair on the sand, and run their hands over Demetrius. Peisinoe kicked at her sisters with her foot. "Not yet! I saw him first!!!!" Disappointed, they all sat down in a circle around the two of them salivating over the scene. Demetrius now was waking fully, but still was unable to speak in coherent sentences. Looking out to the small crowd around him, his cock instantly throbbed. They all were as gorgeous as Peisinoe, and all equally curvy and delicious. Everywhere he looked his line of vision was filled with the delectable sights of full figured top heavy nymphs, their every curve and rounded bodies sending him instantly into erotic overdrive. Sitting up, he rolled Peisinoe onto her back, taking her left foot into his hand and holding it up to his lips. Looking down at her on the sand, he lightly kissed up the top of her foot running his mouth over her large toe, sucking it inside he closed his eyes as he heard her small mews of appreciation for his efforts.

The feel of a man's lips on her body after so many years caused her to instantly spasm. She would have been excited by just a normal man, but for her first feel of male attention to come from Demetrius, with his curse of Aphrodite, it was too much for her to take in. Grabbing his shoulders, she rolled him over violently onto the sand and mounted his face. Looking down at his face between her thighs, she gasped as shockwaves of pleasure instantly shot through her torso as his mouth closed over her pussy. Demetrius was lost in a deep canyon of bliss as Peisinoe was gushing her nectar all down his face. As she writhed on his face he pulled his hands up to lightly stroke her ample and full ass as he slowly closed his lips around her throbbing clit. Each moan of pleasure she emitted from her mouth pierced his brain and filled him with a joy that was beyond description. Still delirious from the wreck, and the sight of the five most desirable creatures on the earth, he had one mission in life now and that was to please each of them every minute of every day forever.

Peisinoe was wet beyond words, her juices gushing down his face like a raging white capped river. He eagerly and hungrily drank up each precious drop, stroking her full firm left ass cheek in his right hand while his index finger on his other hand drew tiny circles over her rock hard nipple. The taste of her was like lavender infused honey, and each drop of her precious wine on his lips caused his cock to throb helplessly between his legs. As he slowly ran his tongue up her slit, slowly exploring each crevice and curve of her sweet pomegranate, he paused when he reached her clit, teasing it with just the very tip of his red hot mouth muscle. Slowly licking tiny circles over the red bud, each rotation caused her to writhe more vigorously on his face and grind down harder. His whole body was completely intune to every flutter of her stomach or light moan out of her mouth. Increasing the pressure of his sucking on her pussy, he eventually was able to keep her caught in a continuous orgasm loop, her whole body bucking wildly on his face as wave after wave of heaven broke on her shores.

As he sucked and worshipped the curvy goddess on his face, his cock throbbed and balls tightened as once again his long denied cum boiled helplessly in his balls. He jerked slightly as he felt his rod slowly being rubbed between two warm fleshy mounds, but was unable to see as Peisinoe was still riding his face. Aglope, her eyes shut tight in pleasure, gripped his cock with her breasts, rubbing and rolling it back and forth between her tantalizing cleavage. As he licked Peisinoe, her sister licked him, teasing the head of his penis as it slipped between her breasts over and over. Each upward stroke brought it close to Aglope's face, and she lightly kissed just the crown, giggling as she watched his body squirm.

Aglope licked her lips as she held his cock between her tits, amazed at the heat that radiated outward from his flesh. Cupping his balls in her hand, they felt heavy, much heavier than she remembered testicles feeling before, and she almost could sense each sperm inside screaming and thrashing, desperate to escape their fleshy prison. Holding the tip of his dick against her nipple, the throbbing and twitching teased her nipple to full hardness. No longer able to stand it, and unwilling to wait her turn after her older sister, she knelt over him, holding the crown of his penis against her clit, gushing her own juices down the shaft and pooling them on the top of his balls. She instantly spasmed and jerked in orgasm as just this touch sent her over the edge. Now crazed with lust, she impaled herself on his impressive erection, completely rigid at a ninety-degree angle to his body. Feeling it completely fill her pussy with its girth, her hot moist womanhood gobbled up his cock like a ravenous beast. Fingering her clit as it stretched her cunt, she began to circle her hips driving him deeper and deeper into her body. Demetrius let out an enormous groan as he entered her, his back arching and body thrashing as she began to undulate wildly on his loins. She, like her sister, poured hot fluids all over him as her body writhed in indescribable bliss. For three days this scene repeated, without pause, as each of the five sirens took their turn either on his face or his cock. Finally, all were exhausted and collapsed in a giant heap of delectable female flesh on his body, sleeping peacefully on his body on the sand.

As dawn broke on the fourth day, Demetrius woke with a huge grin plastered on his face. Peisinoe was curled up on his left side upside down and Aglope on his right with another siren laying on his stomach and two more on his legs. Now that there was a pause in the sexual escapades, his mind slowly began to clear. Still enraptured, he was no longer delusional, but still giddy. Seeing Peisinoe and Aglope's feet dangling over his mouth, he ran his tongue lovingly up one sole, over the toes and down the other's foot to their ankle, grinning as he heard the warm soft purrs of appreciative female voices coming from down his body. Licking his lips, he moaned as their warm sweet nectar glistened on his face, completely saturated with the juices of all five Sirens. Breathing deeply, he closed his eyes as his nose drank in the tantalizing scent of deeply aroused womanhood. Sighing, he closed his eyes and slowly drifted back to sleep, satisfied beyond words that he was able to enjoy such delights.

On Ephesus, Lydia and King Croesus sat in the royal box and looked out onto the archery field. After her epiphany with Artemis, Lydia had gone immediately to the King and informed him of the Goddess's command. As the royal caretaker of the temple of Artemis, Croesus was most concerned as an unhappy Goddess, meant unhappy patrons, and since most of his revenue came from the unending stream of devotees to her temple in his Kingdom, he was desperate to have her pleased. Unhappy patrons cut into his bottom line, and this was a situation that was intolerable. In further dreams to Lydia, Artemis commanded that a contest be held and that only the very best hunter in all of the Greek World be chosen for the hunt for Demetrius. Once chosen, he would be the only man allowed to set foot on Arcadia, where the Goddess herself would instruct him on his quest. This honor, along with the tremendous gold prize offered by Croesus, drew every available hunter and trapper to Ephesus to compete.

Now it was the final day of the competition, and the field had been narrowed to the top ten. Like the Olympics, the competition was held in the nude, and every female in Ephesus anxiously waited in line each morning for the best seats in the stadium. The young fit men competing were the best looking in Greece, and many a girl's toga was soaked by the late afternoon each day by the delicious sights they saw.

In the royal box, beside her father and the High Priestess Lydia, sat Elmira the beautiful royal princess. Clothed in a long purple gown, her long black hair fell upon her soft white shoulders and her cleavage spilled out the top of the rich shimmering fabric. She was truly a vision and no man upon seeing her was not instantly smitten. Constantly pursued by every prince in the Greek world, she was notoriously aloof, rejecting every advance. As the beautiful daughter of the richest royal family in the Aegean, she was not generous with her affections and mostly was completely turned off by the arrogant and effete princes sent by their financially strapped fathers to win her heart. Now however, she saw something that did catch her attention, and when no one was looking, she snaked her delicate right hand inside her robes and teased her own sex as she viewed the handsome form on the field. There, stark naked, muscles rippling in the bright sun, huge cock dangling proud between his strong thick thighs stood Orion.

All week long she had watched his progress as he won contest after contest, clearing the field of the others with ease. Yesterday had been especially exciting for her as it was the wrestling match, and the sight of so many tight young male asses, and straining cocks smacking up against one another as they writhed in the brown mud of the ring caused her to gush uncontrollably. Last night, after watching this display all day, and cheering on Orion as he won match after match, she had masturbated furiously all evening in her rose filled tub, imagining her between his thighs, him pounding that giant throbbing cock into her wet warm hole. He was unlike any of her normal suitors, and RADIATED raw sexual power. Looking at his face, she could also see that he was obviously skilled in the ways of women as the devilish twinkle in his eyes told her all she needed to know. As he won the first round of the archery contest, she thought to herself. "I will have that man to myself, if it is the last thing I do!!!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers