Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 065

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

The procession took all day and most of the evening to reach the temple, the women becoming wilder and more aroused as each hour ticked by. Orpheo was reduced to nothing but a throbbing open nerve of need, his mouth salivating, his overstimulated yet unreleased cock weeping pre-cum, as the caravan finally reached the grove. The loud sounds of the trumpets and drums awoke Demetrius, and his own cock twitched in erotic sympathy with Orpheo when he witnessed the nude revelers enter the grove. Dumbfounded, he watched as Orpheo was untied from the cart and again manhandled by at least twenty Maenads before being retied spread-eagle to the stone table.

Darkness had completely descended upon Thebes as it was only a few hours before midnight now. Only the torches of the women and the bright full light of the moon lit the erotic scene, now covered in cool blue shadows of the night occasionally brightened by a ray of light from the open flames or the moon as a cloud passed by. Ino, now standing at the head of the suffering and bound Orpheo, twitching and thrusting wildly on the table, looked enticing in the dim light. The light from the flickering torches illuminated her full womanly figure, the shadows seeming to lick and caress her delicious curves as she chanted and sang, rotating her hips in time to the continuous hypnotic music.

Ino turned and walked to the statue of Dionysus and Demetrius salivated as he saw that in her hand was the empty wineskin. Curious, he wondered what she was going to do with it until she uncorked the bag and enclosed the neck over the golden cock of Dionysus. Seeing her do this, it now made sense. The Bacchanalia ritual was performed to restock the wineskin with the precious wine nectar of Dionysus, and this was the ritual to obtain it. Given that a single drop would magically transform fifty gallons of wine, the empty wineskin represented many many thousands of gallons of red delicious vintage that had been consumed since the Summer Festival. Prostrating herself before the statue, she began to mumble and sway before turning to face the stone table.

Opening her mouth, her hands on her head, her full breasts swinging as she rocked back and forth, Ino sang the Hymn to Dionysus growing wetter and more aroused as she prayed. "Oh great God of the Grape, God of Joy, God of the Fluid elements, Hear the Prayers of your devoted Priestess. We give to you our bodies, our desires, our juice, our nectar. Hear our prayer. We drip our arousal for you, we soak the dark earth with our fluids for your divinity, We wet the ground with our arousal for your Godhead. Hear our Prayer. Our fingers wet with our sweet nectar, our bodies quivering in unquenchable gushing desire, our nipples erect and throbbing in devoted worship. Hear our Prayer. Please accept the sacrifice of our own nectar and provide us with your own! Oh Great God Dionysus, hear our prayer!" Leaping onto the table, Ino could stand no more and began thrusting her sopping wet pussy into Orpheo's panting and desperate mouth. His tongue worshipping her body, his face being saturated with her juices, the other Maenads dropped to the ground and began to stroke themselves furiously, the smell of their arousal hanging thick in the air, the sound of their moans and cries of pleasure piercing the still night air.

Demetrius throbbed as he watched the ritual proceed. In his long life he had seen many erotic and beautiful sights, the beautiful Aphrodite of course, the alluring Sirens, the sexy Persephone, the insatiable Amphrite, the glorious Daphne and so many others, but nothing in his experience could prepare him for this. So many gorgeous desperate women simultaneously growling and panting as they masturbated was too much, and he looked down and saw that he too was offering his own seed, although only a dribble, to the soft dark earth beneath him. Looking at Orpheo, he was both envious and sad, knowing he was done for but his whole body shuddered in absolute bliss as he was stroked and teased to oblivion. As Ino rode his face to one orgasm after another, the ten initiates stroked and kissed his whole body, all stroking and licking his cock ravenously as he rapidly was approaching orgasm and struggled wildly against his bonds.

The god infused wine Orpheo had consumed had created an insatiable desire in him while also causing his testicles to continuously produce seed in ridiculous unstoppable amounts. His mind was gone now, as every neuron was focused on one mission, and that mission was to shoot. As the Maenads and Neophytes each reached orgasm, their wet nectar dripping onto the ground, the statue of Dionysus began to throb and glow, his cock growing more erect and wine beginning to flow from his cock, refilling the wineskin. Finally, Orpheo reached the point of no return and exploded, his cum erupting from his throbbing desperate cock and coating everything in sight. He was like a geyser, gallons and gallons of his spunk literally splattering and saturating all of the devotees. As they were coated, his seed seemed to act as a catalyst for their own release and they each collapsed as they spasmed in orgasmic bliss. Ino, riding his face shrieked in pleasure as another of her orgasms ripped through her torso as he exploded. As his balls emptied however, Orpheo began to change.

Demetrius looked on in horror as he watched Orpheo, his face still plastered with a huge smile of bliss on his face, began to shrivel and shrink as he came. His skin growing dark brown, deep wrinkles and creases formed on his body as his lifeforce was literally ripped from his body, emptying from his soul as his seed emptied his balls. As his cock finally ceased its cum shower, the empty lifeless husk of his body literally dried up and dissolved into dust on the stone table. As all of the women collapsed in orgiastic delirium, the shrieks and screams of the women grew quiet as they all immediately passed out.

Now looking over the temple, Demetrius smiled. All of the naked and exhausted Maenads and Neophytes were asleep, legs spread wide, breasts, legs, pussies literally laying everywhere. Looking to the statue of Dionysus, the wineskin remained firmly attached to his cock, but now was completely full, the ritual obviously a success. Sadly, Orpheo was gone, but his seed remained, having coated everything in its slippery gooey debris.

Demetrius could not believe his good fortune. Looking down into the grove filled with naked sleeping women, this would be too easy. Turning his ring, he dissolved into invisibility and began to walk down the hill towards the temple. All he had to do was quickly retrieve the wineskin and leave, a simple task, but life is rarely simple.

Fate rules us all, both Gods and Men, and she can be a very fickle Goddess. Sometimes generous and loving, sometimes cruel and vindictive, occasionally she can express herself through her infamous and wicked sense of humor. This was one of those times. As Demetrius reached up to pull the full wineskin off of Dionysus's golden cock, his foot hit a large puddle of Orpheo's spooge and he slipped and lost his balance, knocking himself out as he hit the stone stairs when he landed. Now asleep, along with the Maenads, time marched forward as the moon rose higher in the sky and eventually the invisibility spell wore off, leaving him fully naked and exposed right in the center of the grove.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12