Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having purchased a raft the two climbed in and Demetrius began to paddle against the strong currents while Carya laid back and watched his handsome naked body flex and strain as he struggled against the riptide. Running her foot over his back, she smiled and bit her finger as he looked back at her and winked. Soon they would be on-board his ship and out to sea, her reunion with Dionysus closer than ever but her emotions were conflicted. Closing her eyes tightly, she smiled but felt bittersweet regret. She would miss Babylon and was sure that her father would be devastated by her absence again, but her desire for her God lover was too strong to resist. Demetrius would return her to Dionysus, and for this, and for healing her of her curse, she was eternally grateful. She grimaced however as she realized that the one gift she could give Demetrius in return, that of blessed relief, Ishtar had taken from her. As they circled the small rocky island, Demetrius exhaled in deep relief as he saw that his ship was right where he had left it.

Climbing on board, they quickly set sail and caught the morning wind. Thebes was weeks off and now away from Babylon, both could relax as Ishtar's domain did not extend into the Greek world. As they sailed west, far to the east Ishtar yawned and stretched as she smiled at her exhausted and honey coated husband sleeping beside her. She had ridden his face for days, and giggled as she realized that her special "Demetrius" drink made her already raging lust even stronger. Reaching for her goblet beside her dresser, she frowned as she saw it was empty. Waving her hand over her body, she dissolved into smoke and reformed in the labryinth, her beautiful face smiling as she prepared to gather another quaff from the throbbing tap of Demetrius.

Her smile quickly disappeared into a frightening scowl as she saw that instead of her drooling dripping prisoner being tortured by her honey nymphs, only throbbing puddles remained in the empty chamber. Her divine voice shaking the foundations of the temple, Ishtar shrieked "DEMETRIUS!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE YOU AS MY MILK COW FOREVER NOW!!!!!!"

Out on the blue waters of the Mediterranean, Carya crawled over to the resting Demetrius, looking unbelievably delicious in his naked drooling state. "I wish I could relieve your suffering!" she whispered as she ran the tip of her tongue over the one tiny spot on his dick that was not off limits to her by Ishtar's curse. Grimacing at her teasing, Demetrius could stand no more and grabbed her ankles and flipped her back onto the deck. Plunging his mouth onto her sex like a ravenous wolf her howls of pleasure filled his ears with delight. Although she could not relieve the pressure in his balls, her beauty and taste was too much to resist. As he began to lick and suck her to yet another orgasm, the fluids flowing into his mouth caused him to smile as her pleasure filled him with a kind of vicarious relief. The trip to Thebes would be long, and for most of the journey this is how they both would pass the time, with Carya clawing at his neck while he licked and kissed every inch of her glorious body to wave after wave of creamy satisfaction.

12