Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
796 Followers

After consulting the other Babylonian divinities (and ignoring their well intentioned and wise advice too get over it) she finally learned that there was only one way to fight the forbidding Aphrodite on her home turf. She would have to go directly to the Lords of Chaos themselves, as they alone had powers that surpassed the earthly Gods for help. Undeterred by the warnings of her divine friends and husband, and being an incredibly strong willed and stubborn Goddess, Ishtar launched herself straight into the air, soaring higher than ever before. Leaving the upper atmosphere of earth, the great yawning cold blackness of outer space loomed before her and she instantly knew this was not Babylon anymore.

Peering into the overwhelming deep blackness of space, punctuated and backlit by the sight of a dazzling array of countless twinkling stars, she spotted a great glowing gate in the shape of a Pyramid hovering in the void. Nervously entering the gate, Ishtar left the physical world and now moved into an entirely new and foreign dimension. Although a Goddess, and imbued with powers few mortals could comprehend, fear gripped her divine body as she slipped into these new surroundings. Nothing in her long millenia of life could have prepared her for the alien sights and sounds she was about to experience.

Standing alone on the barren plane of infinity, Ishtar grew cold as she looked into the far distance at coal black mountains of the Titans. The flat formless landscape before her however went on forever in all directions with no sign of life anywhere in sight. Dull and lifeless without any break on the horizon, only millions and millions of miles of dull, grey stone stretched to her sides and her front, the only break in the unending monotony being the black cliffs of the Mountain. Now tens of thousands of miles from the earth and her abode with the other earth-bound Gods, here was the land of the Ancient Ones. Silent, morose and very powerful, they were rarely, if ever, visited. Her stomach jittery with terror, she took flight with her large wings and began to soar towards the distant mountain range. The answer to her quest lay ahead and nothing on heaven or earth would keep her from her plan for revenge.

Back on Olympus, Euphrosyne was working hard to maintain her blank unreadable poker face. As every good poker player will admit, everyone has a tell. Some people twitch their nose when they have a good hand. Other people grow flush and their face turns pink when Lady Fortune fails to smile upon them. With her lovely bare foot planted firmly into the throbbing and desperate crotch of Dionysus, over the past several hands Euphrosyne studied the cards and Dionysus's reactions to them, and learned his tell. When he had a good hand, his balls vibrated. When the cards were bad, they stilled and pulled up inside him tightly. So distracted and entranced was Dionysus by all of the pedal activity on his body, he had no idea how clearly he was telegraphing his hands through his groin. Learning and watching and reading him with her toes, Euphrosyne waited for the perfect time to spring her trap.

Over the hour, all of the Goddesses first lost their shoes, and then their bras, slipping them off under their garments and laying them like glorious trophies in front of the God. Left only now with their silken gowns, the next hand would start to expose skin and Dionysus grew very hard in savory anticipation. The Muses and the rest of the Graces watched Euphrosyne carefully and let her lead, although they all grew nervous as the game grew quite serious now. None wished to humiliate herself in front of the horny wine God and Clio especially wondered if Euphrosyne knew what she was doing. When the next hand was dealt, the wink she received told her that now things were about to change.

Under the table, Euphrosyne continued reading Di-Di's balls like an open book. After dealing the hand, she wriggled her toes under his testicles since now they were vibrating like Vesuvius anticipating an eruption. It was obvious what it meant, he had a very good hand. She had been playing him all afternoon, assuring that up to this point he had won every round, even when he should have lost. All of that effort had been expended and prepared for this very moment and looking at her own cards again, she knew that moment was now.

Everyone threw in their chip and anted up. Grinning as he looked at all of the feminine loveliness around him, barely covered now by the thinnest sheer fabric of silk clinging tightly to their soft naked curves beneath, Dionysus too had waited for this moment. He just had drawn four kings, his best hand of the day, and wanted to exploit this situation for maximum payoff. When he heard Euphrosyne whisper to Clio, he could barely restrain his glee at his fortune. Now he would take all of their gowns at once, and if they fell for it, win even more than their nudity.

Euphrosyne had indeed whispered to Clio, but her whisper was MEANT to be heard by Dionysus. She had a good hand too, but wanted to lure Dionysus into recklessness. So, to bait her trap she had "whispered" quite loudly to her friend, soft enough to convey secrecy, but loud enough for him to hear. When she felt his balls start shaking like an dangling apple in a hurricane, she knew he had taken the bait.

"Clio, tell everyone to keep raising the bet when I do. I have an unbeatable hand, TWO PAIR, and we can win the whole pot if we get Di-Di to up his bet."

Winking, Clio passed the word to the others, and the chips started flying. Euphrosyne again took the lead after all the bets were in.

"Ok Di-Di, you have been quite lucky so far today, but your luck is about to run out." Tossing two more of her chips onto the pile, she glowered at him. "We will see your raise and raise you two more." As the chips clinked together, the other Goddesses all tossed their chips on top and stared at Dionysus. . Grinning, he matched the bet and spoke. "You know ladies, several of you are going to be completely starkers after this hand, and with this new raise, I think a lot of skin is going to be revealed." Playing with his chips, he shocked all of them by taking all of his remaining chips and shoving them into the pile. Smiling he now dramatically raised the bet.

"I tell you what I will do, I will not only see your raise, but I will raise it again by twenty." Leaning back in his chair, Dionysus crossed his hands behind his neck and smiled broadly in premature triumph. "Now, if you accept, that should clear all of you of the rest of your clothes and still leave quite a bit of debt unpaid. As I am a generous God, I will go easy on you when you lose. I will allow all of you to work off your debt as naked slave girls at my party next week. I was struggling to come up with a theme, but being inspired by this game, I think I now have one!" Remembering poor Ganymede suddenly, Dionysus added "OH, and speaking of my party, if I win you will also release poor Ganymede from his service and allow him to organize my shindig like he always does every year. Those are my stakes, sooooooooooo, are you going to call or fold?"

Grinning Euphrosyne looked straight into Dionysus's eyes with chilly determination. "You haven't won yet fucker! And that is quite a big bet you just made. Now, as I calculate it, that is far more chips than you have clothes, so if WE win, you too will have quite a debt to work off". Throwing the rest of her chips into the pile and indicating with the nod of her head for her companions to do the same, she continued talking. "And here is how you will work off your debt. Not only will I NOT be releasing Ganymede, but YOU will join him in his service, and the time of your slavey will increase one month for every chip you lose. Even better, instead of us serving as naked slave girls at YOUR party, you will cancel it entirely. WE will give Persephone her going away feast this year and YOU and GANYMEDE will serve as quite the naked and adorable waiters for all of the Goddess's amusement."

Under the table, still slaving away on the masterpiece he was creating on the toenails of Clio, Ganymede throbbed as he listened. Seemingly forgotten by the poker players above, as each of the Goddesses had slowly removed their panties and then shoes and finally their bras, he had been given quite the unintentional show. Now as he heard his good friend Dionysus preparing to win the ultimate prize, his own cock, still tied by the leash Euphrosyne had placed on him, throbbed as it thought freedom was close at hand. Kissing and nuzzling Clio's bare foot, Ganymede's mind raced with images of what he was going to do when it was HE who was the master and THEY were the slaves. His balls blue and aching, he knew the first thing he was going to do was release his painfully full load deeply and forcefully into the gorgeous ass of his beautiful tormentor Euphrosyne.

Laughing to himself, Dionysus smirked as he nodded his agreement to the terms. "Ok Ladies, time for the moment of truth." Laying down his four kings he erupted in malevolent glee. "Read em and weep girls!!!! Woooooo Yeah!!!!! Time for some skin!" he cheered, pumping his arms wildly in triumph into the air.

Stony silence reined around the table as every eye now stared intensely at Euphrosyne. As each Goddess lay down her hand, none had ANYTHING that could even remotely beat four kings. Groans and mumbles of growing humiliation were heard from every lip as it was very apparent they had not only lost but lost spectacularly. Clio especially was furious and her eyes burned as she stared intensely at Euphrosyne with growing hatred. It was she and her big mouth and even bigger ego that had gotten them all into this humiliating situation and now they all were going to have to do who knows what, NAKED, in front of one of the perviest Gods on Olympus and as slaves at his party! As her fiery stare bore into the face of Euphrosyne, she was amazed that the Grace appeared completely unconcerned by this sudden and disastrous turn of events.

Now turning to her, Dionysus could not contain his giddiness as he taunted them all with his plans for their servitude. None of the other Goddesses said a word in response to his taunts, but when Euphrosyne began to turn over her cards they all held their breath.

"Well well Dionysus, I guess four Kings beat two pair!" she cried out in mock sadness as she turned over her cards. "EXCEPT when they are two pairs of ACES!!!!! Read THAT and WEEP YOURSELF, BEE-YOTCH!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Now the patio exploded as it was apparent that instead of naked servile humiliation as their fate, it was DIONYSUS whose ass they now owned. His face drained white, the wine God grasped the sides of his temples in disbelief as he stared at the cards on the table, his ears ringing with the hoots and catterwalling of the ecstatic women. He had been played and played spectacularly! From under the table, a whimper and moan emerged from Ganymede's mouth as he realized that his freedom was far from imminent and now floated even farther from his grasp.

Looking up from the table into the glimmering eyes and smirking face of Euphrosyne, Dionysus swallowed hard. There in her right hand she twirled a cockleash around her forefinger, exactly like the one poor Ganymede had been wearing since Pan's party.

"Ok Di-Di, stop yapping and start stripping! I went ahead and took the liberty of getting your leash ready." Stroking his cock with her foot, she smiled. "I DO hope it fits as you will be wearing it a long long long LONG time!!!!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
796 Followers
12