Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 091

Story Info
Demetrius services the Princess, Ares & Apollo go to Egypt.
6.9k words
4.59
12.6k
0

Part 91 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Back in Egypt, Demetrius slept deeper than he had ever slept in his life. Exhausted beyond human endurance, his body covered in hundreds of bite marks and scratches from the innumerable women he had serviced on this journey up the Nile, he was lost in a complete deep, dreamless and completely unconscious state. His body showed the marks of his labors as each scar, scratch and bite mark was well earned. During the two week cruise up the Nile, He had lovingly tended to all of their erotic needs, the women biting and scratching his body in appreciative animalistic reactionary passion to his extremely talented tongue. Laying prone on a large circular silken bed, even if he had been awake he would have been able to move, covered as he was by the last twelve beautiful women who had wanted one more "test" with the Princess's toy.

With almost everyone on board asleep, the barge was very quiet in the dock of Luxor, the only sound heard being the gentle slapping of low waves of the river against the side of the ship. Snoring lightly, Demetrius suddenly gasped for air as an unknown female foot planted onto his face, inadvertently closing his nostrils as its beautiful owner turned to snooze deeper herself. As the chief guard entered the bedroom, clapping her hands loudly to wake the slaves, she smirked at the sight of a large pile of satisfied, snoozing women heaped onto the handsome sleeping body of Demetrius. Feeling her own pussy throb as she viewed him, she was extremely grateful that she too had had her turn in his bed. Grinning, she reminisced about how his superhuman erotic skills on her body had more than lived up to her wildest erotic expectations and had to fight the urge to leap onto his face for one more ride.

"Girls, Girls, GIRLS!!!! Get up and get off the Princess's property RIGHT NOW!" she barked as the slaves slowly, reluctantly and very sadly, woke and began to slip off of his body one by one.

The slave girls did not go quickly, and each lingered and kissed Demetrius as she was reluctantly pulled off by the guards. Waking now, Demetrius could not help but grin as he saw a dark haired full breasted beauty struggle to keep her lips clamped on his cock as two guards struggled to pull her off of the bed. Sitting up on his elbows, he winked at the guard, who despite the grim exterior of her outward demeanor blushed as she remembered his handsome face buried in her throbbing cooch.

Trying hard to maintain her composure with such delightful images flitting through her mind, the chief guard forced a frown onto her face and ordered two other guards to place his wrists and neck into a wooden stockade. As soon as the stock closed, Demetrius looked up at his captors in shock and disbelief as he thought for certain these methods would not be deemed necessary given his loyal and enthusiastic service of them all.

Running her hands through his hair, the chief guard purred. "Sorry about the excessive precaution Demetrius, but we certainly can't have you running off NOW. You have been chosen by the beautiful Princess and divine Goddess Sethoset herself (blessed be her name), and have passed her stringent test." Turning her back to him now she looked at the mournful nude slaves that remained in the room, all watching every movement of Demetrius with a painful radiating lust that was almost physically palpable. Their sadness turned to joy when she commanded "Slaves, clean this boy up and prepare him for the Princess. She awaits him in the temple of Sekhmet and grows impatient, so do not dally!"

Sighing, and resigned to more infernal teasing, Demetrius once again felt twelve sets of hands begin to lather up his body with the scented oils and sweet aromatic milk of Europa. His cock throbbing and balls tingling, he closed his eyes as the slaves once again bathed and scrubbed his flesh, leaving NO inch of him unclean. Looking down at his crotch, his poor long denied cock trembled and twitched, always hopeful and yet always denied. As they finally finished, he saw the two guards come forth and clasp a chain around the eye-hook in his stocks. Gently pulling him forward, he was led up the stairs to the upper deck, his body continuously stroked, pinched and teased by every woman he passed. Reaching the open air, his eyes squinted in the bright Egyptian Sun just rising in the east. Also to the east, past the dock and rising up to soaring heights was his ultimate destination, the enormous temple of Sekhmet.

At the other end of the Nile, still floating out in the Mediterranean, an enormous golden ship appeared in the morning mist and began to enter the mouth of the great river. Almost as luxurious as Sethoset's pleasure barge, this vessel obviously was the property of a very successful merchant and as it sailed into the harbor of Mendes bystanders on the shore gasped at the size and beauty of it. Rowed by a hundred beautiful oarswomen, the ship was grand beyond description. Despite the current outward appearance of calm and meticulous organization of the vessel, for the week proceeding its arrival at the mouth of the Nile, pure pandemonium had ruled its decks.

Both Ares and Apollo are very strong willed Gods, and having teamed up for this mission to Egypt, they found themselves perpetually in conflict over every detail. Ares, given his natural war-like disposition could not understand Apollo's objection to having the ship armed with ballista. Apollo could not understand Ares objections to the solid gold prow and bejeweled riggings he had wanted. Arguing constantly between themselves, the ship's final creation was a compromise but it had been a difficult one. As the impressive ship prepared to cross into Egyptian territory, the crew argued amongst themselves as to who would have the unpleasant task of rousing the two Gods from their private chambers.

Below the decks of the ship, both in their own personal cabins, both Ares and Apollo lay comatose in slimy pink cocoons as they underwent their metamorphisis into human beings. Both Gods had taken on human form as a disguise in the past, but before they had always maintained their divine powers, the disguise being in form only, not in nature.

Now however, things were radically different. Greece and Egypt were on the brink of war, and the second they crossed into Egypt, their divine powers would instantly be detected by the Gods of Egypt, acting like a giant beacon. No doubt undisguised they would be captured and punished accordingly, and with their powers being greatly weakened by the distance from their base, they would certainly lose any battle with an Egyptian divinity. After discussing the situation with Esclepius, and against his sage advice not to follow through with their idiotically dangerous plan, they obtained from him the metamorphosis spell. They would still remain immortal after their transformation, but would otherwise be completely powerless like any other regular lowly human. Despite this disadvantage, this foolproof disguise would keep their true identity completely hidden from the Pantheon of Egyptian Gods, and would be the only way they could travel through these lands undetected.

The spells to complete this transformation were very long and unbelievably complicated, requiring a full seven days to complete. During that time both Gods had to remain completely focused on the rituals and remain in a trance like state. In their trance, their bodies were slowly covered in a pink cocoon where they would hibernate until they emerged, like butterflies in spring, to their new human status. The same spells would be used to change back, but it was not instantaneous and required absolute concentration to perform, any distraction invalidating the ritual. Now in human form, once they crossed into the mouth of the Nile their futures were truly in the hands of fickle fate. Now that Egyptian border loomed, and after much argument, two unlucky crew members were finally drafted to wake the Gods from their chambers.

Knocking lightly on the door, the first crew member shook as she had no idea what to expect when she entered. Hearing no answer, she gingerly opened the door and entered. Gasping as she clutched her mouth she saw that there on the bed was emerging the slimey, shimmering "human" body of Apollo, his divine glow gone, just breaking through the crusty shell of his cocoon. Now fully awake, and feeling as if he was recovering from the worst hangover of his life, the cranky God barked at his servant.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! Bring me some willow bark and an amphora of wine for my head!!!! I feel like the Hydra slept on my neck and shat into my mouth!!!" Apollo screamed, his voice cracking and horse as he tried to get used to his new "human" senses. Scurrying out of the room on her quest, the servant ran smack into another running from the other end of the ship on an identical mission from Ares. Several hours, and many amphora of wine later, both Gods emerged on the top deck and laughed at the sight of one another as they continued to recover from their ordeal.

"Well well well Apollo, you certainly do make a FINE looking human, although you look like a strong gust of wind might knock you over!" Ares joked as he saw Apollo for the first time. Outwardly, Apollo looked very similar to his normal appearance, but there were subtle differences. Most obviously, Apollo's face was uncharacteristically unshaven and dirty, still dripping the pink slimy residue from his cocoon from his ear. His glow gone, his face betrayed the fact that for the first time in his experience on earth he felt unwell just from being alive.

Looking back at Ares, Apollo also laughed as he too looked amusing in his human form. His body still resembled his regular chiseled and handsome masculine form, but the war God's legs quaked as he too felt weak as a kitten. Ares was equally shocked at how many tiny pains and aches he was now experiencing as they surged through his body. Humans have long since grown accustomed to the sensations of normal mortal life, but for the two Gods, the experience was quite new and very disorienting.

Ares, realizing that for all intensive purposes he was "mortal" now, kept repeating this fact to himself. He certainly did not want his normal God like pride (with the loud obnoxious mouth that comes with it) to cause his now human ass to get truly beaten by some idiotic taunt. Toasting each other with yet more wine, as the ship passed through Mendes and continued towards Luxor, both Gods slowly grew accustomed to their new human sensations.

Viewing the shores of Egypt through human eyes, Ares rubbed his lower back as each normal slight pain of being mortal was experienced by the God for the first time. Looking at Apollo, Ares smiled and shook his head.

"You know, I don't know how on earth these humans deal with the constant sensation of growing older. It is VERY distracting, feeling your body slowly grow weaker and more decrepit as each second ticks by, it is MADDENING!! I don't know HOW they deal with it? If nothing else comes from this little excursion of ours, I will certainly have more respect for these tiny humans in the future. Mortality, even if it is only temporary and not life threatening, is EXHAUSTING!!!"

Nodding in agreement, Apollo spoke. "You got that right! I hate most of all the feeling that I am slowly draining away, like sands spiraling out of an hour glass. Luckily though, this won't be for permanent. Once we get Europa and Demetrius, we can get the fuck out of here and transform back!"

"Well, maybe for you Apollo, but for me I think I will remain human for a while." Ares winked. "After we get that Demetrius, and you change back into your God status, you can disguise my appearance to resemble his while I stay in "human" status. That certainly will fool old Aphrodite!!!!"

Smirking back at Ares, Apollo nodded. "OK Ares, I can do that for you, but honestly, I don't think you are."

"Shut up Apollo, I know what I am doing!" Ares barked, cutting off Apollo's warning in mid-stream.

Back in Luxor, Demetrius finally could see clearly as his eyes had adjusted to the bright light. Despite the enormous and almost ridiculous grandeur of the temple, he was completely alone at this early hour. Rising up hundreds of feet in the air, a path of gold led directly from the dock to the main entrance of the holy complex. His arms still locked in the stocks around his neck, he felt very exposed as his full balls and painfully erect cock swung freely in the daylight as he walked towards the steps of the temple. Reaching the top step, he was very surprised when the huge stone doors opened for his entrance by themselves.

Stepping inside Demetrius was overwhelmed and deeply impressed by the grandeur. The main hall of the temple was gigantic, with floors of highly polished marble and hundreds of thick columns resembling palm trees reaching to the ceiling towering far above him. Despite the ostentatious surroundings, he was apparently the only one present in the huge empty space and he squinted to focus on the far end of the temple. In the dim distance he saw the great statue of Sekhmet rising from the floor. Cast in sold sterling silver, the great full figured Goddess was represented in all her divine glory. The gentle curves of her delightful feminine body teased his eyes but looking at the head he was taken aback by her ferocious lion head. His stomach churning, he paused before moving forward, as the strangeness of Egypt was new to his experience and he was suddenly filled with dread.

Below the statue was a large red stone altar. From this distance Demetrius could see that something was on the altar, but he could not make out what it was. Carefully padding his bare feet across the marble, he walked trepidatiously forward. Suddenly and startlingly the eerie silence of the temple was broken.

"Oh great Goddess Sekhmet, Divinity of war and strife. I your greatest Priestess, do honor thee with my life. To you I shall make a sacrifice, to bring you praise and joy. I give to you my chastity I shall give to this glorious TOY!"

The words were spoken by Sethoset who prepared to offer to her Goddess her greatest gift, her own virginity and chastity. Having been overjoyed to learn that Demetrius had passed her test, the Princess was convinced that he had been sent by Sekhmet to finally service her lusty womanly needs. Naked and lounging on the altar, she sat up and gazed upon the glorious male form approaching with a gnawing erotic hunger that made both her mouth and pussy salivate.

As she rose, Demetrius smiled widely as her beautiful luscious and spectacular naked body came fully into his view. She truly was one of, if not the most, beautiful woman on earth and his already hard cock grew even harder as he saw her full breasts and broad hips displayed so deliciously for him. Reaching the altar, Demetrius knew that his job was to worship this Goddess before him to the best of his ability, making sure that she had the ultimate erotic experience. Of course as he looked down and saw his poor aching purple balls he wished he could empty them into this vision before him, but his rational mind knew it could not be. Kneeling upon the hard marble floor, he grinned as the Princess lifted her foot towards his lips and he eagerly planted a loving kiss right on her big toe.

Feeling his hot tongue on her flesh, the first male ever to touch her body, an electric erotic charge surged through her torso and her pussy tingled and gushed. Growing wetter and wetter, as he slowly began kissing his way up her ankle and calf she groaned loudly, the sensations of his loving attentions overwhelming her mind. Roughly grabbing his hair, she pulled his face up towards hers and kissed him deeply. Grabbing his stock, to Demetrius's great surprise, and relief, she unlocked him.

"I want ALL of you to worship me, including your hands! Take me TOY, make my womb SING!!!" she commanded as she forced his face back down to her quivering leg. Demetrius said nothing, but grinned, his own eyes closing in bliss as he tasted her sweet flesh on his lips. She not only was gorgeous to look at, but tasted like sweet wild honey. With his now freed hands, as he resumed his teasing trail of kisses up her inner thigh while his hands cupped and teased her breasts. Running his fingertips in tiny circles over her ripening nipples, he listened carefully to her shallow breathing and breathy pants. Increasingly desperate and horny, the feel of her sharp nails digging into his neck told Demetrius that he was achieving the exact affect he wanted to achieve.

Over the centuries of his curse, and being completely unable to relieve his OWN sexual needs, while having an incredibly long series of beautiful Goddesses and other incredible supernatural beings to service, Demetrius had learned a trick or two. Women, rather Goddess, Nymph or Human, all enjoy a slow smoldering build up to sex, and with Sethoset, he was going to stoke a raging inferno in her pussy that could never be quenched. He needed to so completely sexually satisfy her that she would pass out long enough for him to find Europa and make his escape and this would require every erotic arrow in his quiver. As he kissed his way over her inner thigh, he paused right in front of her throbbing and undulating pussy, quivering mere inches in front of his face.

Drooling as he looked at it, the delicious aroma of her fully aroused femininity acting like an intoxicant on his brain, it took all of his will NOT to dive right in and bring her off instantly. Puckering his lips together, he lightly blew hot air through his mouth and through the tiny strip of her pubic hair and over her glistening pussy. This technique was TOO much for Sethoset and she shrieked at the top of her lungs as his breath teased her body. She wanted his mouth on her sex so desperately she wept tears of insane frustration.

Climbing up onto the altar, Demetrius knelt down between her legs, his iron hard cock teasing her outer vaginal lips as he leaned forward and delicately began kissing up her stomach and circling her navel with long lingering licks. Sethoset was going crazy with desire at his touch and as Demetrius felt the lust grow in her body, rising like a log catching fire in the roaring hearth, his ears detected the distinctive sounds of hooves clopping across the marble floor. Looking up as he continued to flick his tongue over her raspberry sweet and desperately ripe nipple, he could not believe his luck. There, attended to by four equally beautiful, and now incredibly horny attendants watching his labors in open mouthed astonishment, was Europa in her cow form led by a leash. Dawn was the time of her regular milking and thinking the temple empty, the servants had brought her to the altar room, completely unaware that the Princess was engaged in her delicious romp with Demetrius.

Europa, although trapped in cow form for so many years, still retained her human nature under the bovine flesh, and seeing such a gorgeous naked man after so many years, she instantly let loose a river of her milk onto the floor. The attendants too were instantly aroused by the sight. As he remained the handsomest and most desirable man on earth due to his "curse" the sight of his firm nude male flesh was overwhelming. Having gone so many years without any male company, suddenly seeing this titanic erotic scene play out before them, sent each one over the edge. Already naked, they dropped to their knees and began tweaking their own nipples, and desperately running their long fingers over their quivering snatches.

Sethoset, her mind boiling as these strange erotic sensations surged through her body, threw back her head and opened her mouth in a long guttural shriek of pleasure.

"AHHHHH!!!! Oh Great Goddess Sekhmet, I offer my pleasure and my body to THEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12