Aphrodite's Forbidden Love

Story Info
Aphrodite goes behind Zeus's back to find her love and lover.
5k words
3.44
9.7k
8
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry; I haven't written a story in over two years. It takes time to make a good story. And I have been a geek for Greek Mythology. I hope you all like this story. If you don't, please, tell me, or just comment on my story and I'll know. Thanks. Here's the story.

*

"Aphrodite, you are forbidden to leave Mount Olympus," Zeus said as he tapped his fingers on the arm of his chair. Aphrodite had her eyes cased down to the cloud floor. He growls his anger as he hops off his thorn and grabs her shoulders. "Do you understand, sister?"

She didn't answer and stared at him with unemotional blue eyes. "Of course, dear brother," she said in her silken soft voice. She wanted to leave Mount Olympus to walk among the humans. She just agreed with her brother and told him a lie. She was going to the human realm to have herself a little fun. Of course, she knew that she could have fun with the gods on Mount Olympus but it wasn't what she wanted with all of them living in the same area.

"Good," he said as he abruptly released her. "If you leave here, Aphrodite, I will make sure you are punished very cruelly." He waited to hear her reply to his orders but since he heard nothing from her. He nodded his approval of her silent that she intends to keep her word. He disappeared into the sky of lighting clouds.

Aphrodite waited for a moment to make sure that her big all high and mighty asshole of brother had fully left. When she didn't see his lightning bolts in the clouds then she traveled to her home on the other side of Mount Olympus where she would sleep and make herself up. Of course, she never had to try because of her beautiful long golden blonde hair, golden tan skin, blue eyes, perfect curves and her full firm 40Cs breasts. She stood in front of her full body length mirror and admired herself in front of it. She normally would wear red or green gowns that were longed sleeved and full length to her ankles but today was different. Today, she wore a white strapless gown that stopped at her knees, making her very desirable and seductive. Her full lips were painted with a shade of red, making her more tempting to not resist.

She looked at her clock on her glass wall, seeing that it was almost night in the human realm. That meant that men and women were either going to bed or going out for the night to party or go on dates. It was quite a mystery really but she always wanted to find out. She waited until all the gods and goddesses went to bed that night and she made her escape to the golden gates. She could see Hermes's wing helmet at the top of the watch tower but could hear his snoozes, so she was sure he was asleep and deeply as well. She slipped out of the golden gates with her watery mist, going down to earth.

She traveled as mist for a while, looking for a dark empty alley that she could make herself appear without being seen. She found a night club not that far from the alley she had appeared from. She knew that she looked great and that the moonlight from the moon made her very beautiful in the night, making men turn their heads toward her whether they were alone or with their mate. She couldn't resist having trouble a upon the realm for she knew if she did cause trouble, it would report back to Zeus then she would be kept in the caves of darkness never to light until her skin was white and her hair gray with no beauty to herself. She shivered at the thought and knew that she wouldn't let herself get caught. She knew that must go for the males that had no mates at all for then there would be no trouble at all.

She seen that the night club she had chosen to enter for her entertainment had a very large line and it wasn't going to get any shorter. She grinned as she knew that she could get in without waiting and it would take a bit of her charm and seductive power to do it. She walked towards the front of the line and grinned at the tall large buff security guard. He stared at her for a moment and waved her to the end of the line.

Aphrodite knew that she couldn't have any of that and looked him straight into his eyes, charming him with her powers as she whispered, "Let me go in, sir. I swear to cause no trouble. I just want a little bit of fun." She watched as the security guard grinned and nodded, removing the rope for her to get by and go into the club. She could hear the loud music playing from outside the club. She never caught the name of the night club but she knew that this was the place she wanted to be for when she entered. Lights were flying across the room to every part in the building. She saw many people dancing in the center of the room near the DJ mixer.

She walked toward the bar and sat herself down, ordering herself a shot of Jack. The bartender stared at her with warm dark eyes that said he would love to fuck her and turn her world upside down. When she turned her gaze away from him, he took that as a no and moved on, giving her the shot of Jack she order. Her eyes scanned the dance floor they fall onto a man that leaned his back against the wall, watching everyone else dancing away as he just stood there and sipped his beer. She admired that he wore a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers then her gaze turned to his face and saw that his hair was black like raven feathers slick back from his face with his dark gray eyes scanning the dance floor but what sent a shiver up her spine was his muscular body. She took a deep breath and stared at him.

She figured that she waited for the right moment to approach him and she order herself another shot. She knew that he would have to get another beer sooner or later, but she hoped it was sooner so she could buy him the beer herself. She hoped that she didn't have to use her charm to get him to stay and talk with her.

Devon couldn't help to feel sorry for himself because he was still single and he didn't understand why. He took another sip of his beer and noticed that it was practically empty. He sighed and moved his way through the crowd dance floor to the bar. He pulled up a stool and sat down, slamming his hand on the counter, calling for another beer.

"This one is on me, sir," a woman's silken soft voice had said. He turned his head and seen the most beautiful woman in his dreams. He had to keep his mouth shut to keep from drooling as he let his gaze rake up and down her body. He started to think of having her beneath him and could see her moaning out her passion and his name that it stirred his cock to life in his jeans. When the bartender slid the beer down the bar to him, he caught it and took a deep long drink as he got his fill of her with his eyes.

"Thank you, miss," he said as he set down his beer. "So what's your name?"

She wasn't sure if she should give out her name but then she didn't know how he reacts, so it was worth a shot. She took a deep breath and said, "It's Aphrodite."

He smiled and looked at her body with his gazes once more before returning his eyes to hers. "The goddess of love, of course, your parents must have loved Greek Mythology to name you after the most beautiful goddess in Ancient times. It suits you, Aphrodite," he said in a firm, husky voice that sent heat through her body. He watched how her cheeks turned red when he said her name. He took another sip of his beer and watched her for a moment or two before turning his gaze to the dance floor.

She couldn't believe that he thought she was human and that she had parents who were obsessed with Greek Mythology to get her name. She didn't really want to tell him the real story or she may have caused trouble for herself, making him think he's insane. She decides that it was better to leave it at the end of that. She smiled and nodded in agreement with the story he made up for which she didn't have to make it up for herself. It was good and believe able. She knew that he was going to ask her to dance and she really didn't feel like she could because she maybe a goddess doesn't mean she could dance. "What's your name, sir?" she asked.

"It's Devon," he said as he could barely make out her question but understood what she asked him. He held out his hand and was glad that she took it, shaking his hand. "Lovely to meet you, Aphrodite."

"It's lovely to meet you too, Devon," she said as she stood up and slowly let her hand drop away from his. "Listen, I know we just met but do you want to get out of here and maybe go to your place to talk, so we can get to know each other more," she said as she looked into his dark gray eyes and knew that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

"Sure," he said as he took her hand and led her out of the night club, going outside into the quiet night streets with people still waiting to get inside. He whistled for a cab and waited with her for a few minutes.

When the cab stopped in front of them, Devon held open the door for her, letting her get in first. She nodded her thanks to him and moved over to the other door for him to get in beside her. She watched him as he closed the door and told the driver where he lived. The driver nodded and he began to drive away from the curb and the club, taking them to Devon's place. She felt nervous because she knew she was risking everything to be with a human for even one night.

When they were pulling up to the curb toward a very fancy hotel and she gasped at the sight, never seen a hotel before or even been in one before. He opened the door and got out, paying the driver for his good driving and came back to the door, holding out his hand to help her out.

She smiled and took it, pushing herself off the seat as he pulled her out of the cab and her right heel caught the curb, making her trip into him, having her body pressed against his, trying to help her keep her balance. She tilted her head back and looked up into his face, seeing his eyes resting on her lips. She lifted her lips to his, giving him a soft, sweet, innocent kiss. Of course, he didn't keep it innocent as he gathered her close to his body, kissing her passionately. It blow her mind as she felt his lips moving quickly over hers and his tongue stroking against hers, sending heated waves through her body.

She gasped when she felt him lift her up into his arms, carrying her inside the hotel towards the elevator, taking out of his hands and reaching into his back packet, taking out the penthouse key. He put it in the lock and turned it to start the elevator went straight up to the penthouse with any interruptions. He set her down on her feet, pressing her against the wall. He could feel his blood become on fire as he watched her stare at him with her beautiful blue eyes, seeing passion in them and knew that she wanted him very deeply. He wanted to take her in this elevator but he wanted to wait until they were both in his penthouse, so he could take her on his bed. He kneeled down before her and pushed up her skirt, seeing that she wasn't wearing any panties. That brought a grin to his lips as he moved his mouth to her pussy. He could see that she had fade triangle hairs like an arrow, pointing to her wonderful pussy. He turned his face to her inner thigh, pressing heated kisses to her thigh.

She gasped out a moan, tilting her head back as her fingers tangles through his hair. She bit her lower lip as she felt his lips sucking on her pussy that it made her body burn with great desire. She gripped his hair tightly in her hands as she felt him eat her out. It was like her dreams had come true for she knew that none of the gods on Mount Olympus ever pleasured her like this. She knew that she could enjoy this very much and maybe think about coming back to him to enjoy this passion and pleasure that he had put a upon her. His tongue had moved over her wet pussy, sending a warm welcoming shiver through her body.

She cried out her pleasure as he parted her thighs and continued to eat her out very deeply. She could feel her orgasm coming very quickly and when he slid his tongue inside her pussy that she knew it was over for she felt her orgasm covering his mouth, sending shudder waves through her body. She knew that if it wasn't for the elevator wall she would have fall down to the floor. She breathed very heavily as she opened her eyes, watching him pull down her dress. He stood up and stared at her with a grin.

"You taste very good," he said as he pressed his lips to hers, letting her taste herself on his tongue. He heard her moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he took that as an invitation to deepen the kiss. He moved his tongue over hers, stroking and thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth, making love to her mouth that he had just down to her pussy. He pulled back and slid his hand through her hair, whispering, "There is so much more when we go into my penthouse, Aphrodite."

She could hear his breath coming out very heavily as hers did when she had orgasm on his mouth. It was the greatest pleasure she had ever felt and she couldn't wait to have more with him. She watched him turn and the elevator doors had open to his penthouse with his living room furniture. He turned to her, swiping her off her feet, carrying her inside as the elevator doors closed behind them as they entered his home. He knew that she was very interested in everything that she saw in his home and it brought a smile to his lips.

He moved towards the double wooden doors at the other end of his penthouse that led to his master bedroom with a king size bed that had red satin sheets and white pillow covers. He carried her to his bed, sitting her on at the foot of his bed as he leaned down, pressing his lips to hers, taking her lips into a very heated, passion, and lustful kiss. He slid his hand down her neck, cupping her breast, thumbing her nipple through her gown. She gasped into his mouth as she closed her eyes and lifting her hands to his hair, gripping tightly in her hands. He groaned and thrust his tongue into her mouth, tasting her and making love to her mouth once more.

She moaned and lay back on his bed, pulling him with her by his hair. She heard him growl into her throat and felt his hand moved from her breast. He pulled her up and unzipped her gown, watching it fall to her waist, getting a beautiful view of her wonderful breasts, seeing how full and firm they were. He watched her nipples become hard, feeling his cock stir in his jeans. He leaned his head down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it deep in his mouth. She cried out her pleasure and cupped his head to her breast, licking her lips with great desire, wanting to feel him inside but as he sucked her nipple she felt herself become very wet between her legs. He let his hands slid down her stomach, pulling her gown down her legs until he heard it drop to the floor.

He pulled away and stood before her, looking at her beautiful naked golden body. He never asked or questioned why her skin was golden tan, nor did he care. He watched her open her eyes and looked up into his face, seeing her grin.

She laughed a little and whispered, "I guess it's my turn now, right?" She watched him nod and that brought a smile to her beautiful red luscious lips. She stood up from his bed, pressing her lips to his neck, kissing and nibbling his neck. She could hear his heart beat very rapidly in his chest. She slid her hands down his chest, gripping the ends of his t shirt, pulling it up over his head, tossing it aside. She let her lips trail down his chest toward his waist. She fell to her knees and unbuttoned his pants, grabbing his pants and boxers, pulling them down to his ankles. She watched as his cock sprang out before her face and knew that he was a good eight or nine inches so she wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking him slowly, teasing him with her light touch. He groaned with ache, wanting to feel her mouth on his cock. He ran his fingers through her hair, begging her to suck his cock and taste what he had to offer her. She looked up into his face and smiled as she looked down at his cock again, seeing that he desired her very deeply and wanted to take her so badly.

She licked the tip of his cock, feeling him jerk in her hand then she wrapped her mouth around his cock, sucking him deep in her mouth. She heard him moan then felt his hands grip her hair tightly. She moaned herself as she pulled back, licking his cock up and down, giving him great pleasure. She let her other hand cup his balls, fondling his balls, hearing him cry out his pleasure. She slid her mouth down his cock once more, moving to the tip then back down to his base.

He moved his fingers through her hair, massaging her head as he felt her making love to his cock, watching her repeat her motions. He could feel his cum rising to his tip but he held it off for just a little longer. He felt his cock hitting the back of her throat and moaned, knowing that now she chose to deep throat his cock. He bite his lower lip and knew he couldn't hold back anymore, exploding his semen into her mouth, seeing a little drip run down from her lips to her chin.

She pulled back and swallowed his semen down her throat. She wiped the back of her hand over her mouth and smiled at him. "Mm, yummy," she said with a look of pleasure in her blue eyes. She looked at his cock and could see that it still was hard. "I guess you aren't done." She winked at him.

He nodded. "No way am I done, Aphrodite. I've only just began," he said as he gripped her arms gently, pulling her to her feet. He gently pushed her to sit down on the foot of his bed as he bent over, slipping off his sneaks then his socks. He pulled his pants and boxers off, becoming naked before her, letting her take in the sight of him in front of her. He heard her gasped and saw excitement in her eyes. "Ready?" He watched her nod then smiled at her. "Good."

She slipped off her heels and lay back on his bed, waiting for him to take her. He moved toward her, putting his hands on her thighs, spreading them apart. She knew this going to be the moment that she has been waiting for all night since she entered that night club. She closed her eyes to pleasure the moment but after a while when she didn't feel him slid inside her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at him, seeing that he didn't move an inch. "What is it, Devon? Why did you stop?" she asked him.

He grinned and flipped her onto her stomach, having her bent over on his bed. He planned to take her from behind. He slipped inside her, hearing her mouth into his sheets, watching her hands grip his sheets tightly. He moved in and out slowly, hearing her gasp and moan. He loved how wet she felt on his cock and how tight she was around his cock. He pulled her up until he felt her back against his chest as his hand slid down her stomach to her leg, pulling it up onto his bed, bending her forward as he thrust inside her hard. He moved his hands to her breasts when he had her in the right position, brushing his thumbs over her nipples, pinching them and massaging them, hearing her moan and cry out his name.

"God, yes, Devon, That feels so good. More, more," she cried out.

"Ah yes, Aphrodite," he moaned out as he thrust inside her pussy hard and fast, hearing her breath become short and rasp, moaning out his pleasure as he heard her moan hers. He started to move faster and harder.

She started to scream with great pleasure, biting her lower lip and moving her hips with his thrust, taking him deeper inside her. She couldn't believe how good this felt. It was like she was going to heaven again like she did in the elevator. God, men in the human realm are much better lovers then the gods on Mount Olympus, she thought as Devon pound inside her pussy. She felt her orgasm soak his cock, making it slippery for him to go in and out of her pussy.

He loved it and kept going but pound harder and faster so rapidly that he thought she was going to break but he felt her hold firm. He smiled as he let his hands move away from her breasts, gripping her waist, pounding so rapidly that he could feel himself going to heaven for once in his life. He watched as she tossed back her long golden blonde hair, gasping and moaning before him. He loved the sounds she made and feeling her orgasms on his cock. When he was sure that she was going to orgasm again this time, he came with her, moaning out his pleasure.

12