Aphrodite's Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fall forward onto his bed, lying there for a while. He pulled out of her and rolled onto his side, staring at her with a smile. He watched her turn her head to look at him, moving her hair from her face. "You were wonderful," he said. "The best I ever had."

"Thanks so were you, Devon," she said as she snuggled close to him, feeling his chest against her breast. She smiled and knew that she decide to come back to enjoy this wonderful sex with him. She even started to feel like this was a little more than sex that she started to love him. It just felt so wonderful and she didn't want to go back to Mount Olympus but knew that she had to or Zeus would punish her so cruelly that she may never get to see Devon ever again.

They both fall asleep on his bed, holding each other as they slept. And they had sex more than once that night until they could barely move, falling into a deep sleep. She awoke before the sun had come up, getting dressed. She turned toward the bed, looking at her lover sleeping so soundly in the bed. She knew she had to go but this was so hard. So she pressed a soft light kiss to his lips then turned to mist, disappearing to Mount Olympus. When she got home, she was very thankful that everyone was still asleep. She quietly went to her bathroom, taking a shower and getting dressed in a long sleeved green gown that went to her ankles like she always does. She went to the thorn room where she and every god and goddess would sit. She sat on her thorn and thought of Devon, wondering what he'll think of her not being there when he awoke.

The sun had started to rise and light poured into his bedroom, shining on his bed. He groaned and put his arm to the side of the bed where he hoped to find Aphrodite but when he felt nothing. He awoke and looked around, seeing that her things were gone and that meant she was gone. He sighed and felt sad for he wanted to make love to her one more time. He turned his gaze to her pillow where she laid her head, seeing a note. He picked it and started to read it.

It read:

"Devon,

I'm sorry to have left so soon but I had some business this morning. I'm sure we'll seen each other soon, I hope. Don't worry I'll find a way to see you, my love. For now, just carry on your day like normal and hey, you'll maybe see me tonight if you're lucky.

Love,

Aphrodite"

He stared at the note and smiled, knowing that she hadn't left for good and that she did plan to see him again. He got out of his bed and started to dress. He moved to his living room, dropping down onto his couch as he turned on the television. When he realized it was on the history, he started to change it when a picture of the goddess of Aphrodite appeared on his large screen TV. He paused the show and stared at the picture then the memories of his Aphrodite that he met last night replayed through his head. He stared in shocked, just realizing that he had just slept with the goddess of love. He thought about it all day until night fall.

When night had started to fall, he waited at the elevator, knowing at the afternoon his key to the penthouse was missing and knew then that she had took it. He heard a ding and saw the elevator doors open, seeing Aphrodite step into his penthouse, wearing the same style gown but this time it was red. He knew that it suited her just like the white had last night. He watched her come to him with open arms.

She smiled and held him but when she didn't felt him return the embrace. She pulled back and stared at him. "Is something wrong, Devon?" she said in her silk soft voice, not knowing what was wrong with him but knew that something bother him for she saw it in his dark gray eyes.

"You're the goddess of love," he said.

She gasped. "How did you find out?" she asked, knowing that she hadn't said anything but had no clue how he found out.

He walked to his computer and grabbed a picture from his printer, walking towards her, showing her the photo. "This is how I know. At first, when I saw you're picture on TV. I thought it had to be wrong but of course, it wasn't because every detail of her fits you completely," he said.

"I'm so sorry, but I'm not playing games with you, Devon. Not how they say it on TV or on the computer. I don't play with people emotions and I wouldn't play with yours. For what I feel for you is real and to be honest, I've never felt this way before in my life, so please, believe me, Devon," she said as she held him close to her. "I love you."

He was shocked to hear her say those words and knew that it must be real. He pulled back and kissed her, whispering, "I love you too but how do we keep seeing each other when I know it's forbidden for a god or goddess to be in love with a mortal." He heard her tell him that she knew that of course and told him her plan on how she was going to see him. He agreed with her planned and carried her to his bedroom. They made love that night and every night to come.

Aphrodite always made sure she was back before dawn and it worked well for them both. She would watch Zeus very carefully to see if he ever knew about her and Devon but saw no signs. She knew that was a good sign and continued with her plan. So Devon and Aphrodite just seeing each other and loved each other more and more every time they would see each other. So they lived happily ever after.

12