Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 14

Story Info
Phil claims Tracy and Gina.
4.4k words
4.79
8k
10
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
805 Followers

"Mom, you don't need to explain at all. I know that you love what we're doing. It was your idea, after all. I know you. I can read your mind now, remember? Part of my new gifts, thanks to you. I really helps, in fact. I'll be the one man who can't use that classic excuse of not reading his women's minds. Anyway, while we want both Heather and Ray to have their share of strange, it is very important for them to consummate their marriage, and yes, for her to comfort him. This will be making love. You're right about that. I love you as you are, Mom. Your promiscuity and your sentimentality, both. You truly are the Goddess of Love in all of its aspects.

"I can never resent you after all that you've done for me, Mom. You might not have been to my Chess Club, but you've been there for me when it counted so many times. I just never realized it. Yes, having read your memories, sorry about that, but, well ... that time that those bullies suddenly tripped while chasing me. I know now that you tripped them up. Or those cartons of cigs that magically in their backpacks and lockers when Principal Rosenbaum inspected them? Or those times that you kept Dani and me from getting caught, or Heather and me, or Samantha and me, for instance?

"Or when you stopped Tracy from catching me jerking off to Penthouse by jamming the key in the lock. Or when I got sick that one time the Sunday night two weeks after graduation and Dani snuck into my room for some reason, even though I dated Heather by that point? That was the last time that she bothered with me at all, but somehow she showed up and fucked a sick guy. Oh, my God, that wasn't Dani ... that was you in disguise! Or the times that you tried to get Maria and me to strike up a lengthy and flirty conversation, only to be thwarted by her brothers because I wasn't Armenian?" I told Mom as I caressed her face and we teleported again, this time to Tracy's house, which happened to be my old home.

"Hey, who loves ya, honey?" Mom winked at me.

"We all do, but I happily play second fiddle to a mother as sweet as you!" Madeira beamed as she kissed both of us.

That was exactly when both Tracy and Gina emerged from the shower, wearing only bath towels, and jumped at the sight of such a large group of naked and half-naked people inside their home. My stepmother's eyes grew big as saucers as she saw Mom in particular, and then honed in on me. Gina also gaped wide open at the sight of us, especially when she realized the size of my bulge ... and my harem.

"You ... you were at Gino's bedside so many times at the hospital ... who the hell are you?" Tracy demanded to know, making her first mistake.

"She's my mother," I grinned.

"Your ... m ... m ... mother?" Gina stammered in shock.

"Some mother you are, running out on Gino and leaving him with a young boy to raise, part of which I got stuck doing! How the hell did you find each other, anyway?" Tracy snapped at Mom, making both of us angry, along with my harem.

"How? This is how!" Mom, still quite naked, enhanced her radiance to the point that Tracy and Gina both had to avert their eyes, "I AM APHRODITE, GODDESS OF LOVE, YOU IGNORANT BITCH! I didn't abandon Philip at all! I watched him from afar at times, helped him quietly and invisibly, even boosted his career as needed, helped him get laid and lose his virginity, no thanks to you, and protected him from the bullies who thought that he was nothing just as you did! None of which you did for him, though his father at least tried in some of those areas without any help from you!"

"Aphrodite? You're real? I thought that you were just a myth?" Gina blurted, having wet herself a little, even as Mom dimmed her glory a bit to make her easier to see again.

"Wait, how did Phil not avert his eyes or have to do so? This makes no sense!" Tracy whined, even as I lost my patience and kissed Gina's hand in front of her.

Gina almost instantly opened her bath towel and exposed her lovely flesh to me, even if she now stank of piss a bit. Tracy was livid with jealousy as she watched me grab Gina and put my tongue in her mouth for several seconds to kiss her rather passionately. The way that Gina kissed me back, there was no question that she was already one of my bitches, to say the least. She had Dad's lovely olive skin and dark brown hair mixed with Tracy's hazel eyes and slender build. Both Tracy and Dad had been fairly short, so my own relative height was clearly Mom's doing, product of an immortal Goddess. I had inherited Dad's hair and eye color, though, making me dark brown in both areas.

Before Tracy could do anything about it, I was buried inside Gina from behind, taking her slippery gash for the utmost mutual satisfaction. I didn't care about the piss right then. That could be cleaned up afterward. I wanted to take full possession of my sister, who hadn't been sweet to me when I was younger, but was only five years old when I left. She was just a kid back then and imitated her mother. I never resented her for that as I did Mom. Gina hadn't seen me in twenty years. I missed most of her childhood and came back to a grown woman instead of a little girl.

"Oh ... fuck ... I have my ... brother ... back ... I've missed you! I barely remember, but I've ... missed you! I've ... missed out on having a big ... brother! I'm sorry that I wasn't nice to you back then, but I ... was only a little girl! Please ... forgive ... me!" Gina begged me as I took her hard and fast.

I pounded her pussy in full view of her mother and mine, both of whom watched in fascination. I could read Gina's mind and I knew that she feared some kind of retribution, but she also loved me completely now. It wasn't just as a lover might, but as a sister would, too. After all, I was her only brother to her knowledge. I could feel her love for me grow even as she became wetter with me inside her delicious twat. I kissed her neck, back, and shoulders repeatedly now as we fucked, taking her in the prone position on the hallway floor. Gina moaned constantly now, making it abundantly clear to all of us that no matter what her mother did, she was mine and she would gladly serve me forever. I admired that fine Italian booty of hers as I slapped her buns good and hard, which only made her cream herself more for me.

"Gina, baby, you're one of mine now. You're not just forgiven. You're loved. I knew that you were only a child back then. That's why I never got mad at you for it! I was angry with your mother for pushing you to do those things like snitch on me to her and Dad. Your mother put you up to it, plain and simple. It doesn't have to be anything stopping us, though. You're mine now. You're in my harem and you're here to stay. I'm playing for keeps!" I told her in front of Tracy, making my stepmother faint for a moment before Mom revived her.

I drilled Gina's slick, dripping wet snatch for several more minutes before she creamed herself again on me and I lost it. I spilled my seed so far inside her slit that she quaked from the hot jizz so deep within her body. I kissed her neck again and sniffed her hair, after which I turned her around and planted the steamiest French kiss that I could on her mouth. I also kissed her lovely breasts and dragged her back to the shower to wash her clean again.

"Baby sis, I meant it. You're mine now. All of you. Every last part of you. I fucking own you now and I'm going to keep you. You lacked a big brother for most of your childhood, but you have one now and he's gonna take great care of you for the rest of your hopefully very long life. You're gonna know some serious love, between me, Mom, and my other lovers, men and women alike. Oh, and odds are that I knocked you up just now. You're gonna be a mama at last, whatcha think about that?" I pulled Gina close and held her to my chest as I washed her, even letting her cry her eyes out now.

"I don't remember Daddy as much I would like. Some memories, mostly good! Mama's always been there for me. I know that she was mean to you, but pretty please, show mercy on her for my sake, if not her own. Lately ... she and I have ... bonded in ways not unlike ... this. Incest. Mother-daughter incest, in fact. That's okay with you, right? Your harem can still do things like that? Including with people outside it?" Gina pleaded with me as I pampered her flesh and kneaded it more than a little.

"Honey, you've done nothing wrong, okay? Nothing wrong at all! Think nothing of it. In fact, I dare say that one way or the other, your bond with your mother will only get stronger from this. I'm back, baby girl, and I'm not going anywhere, but neither is your mother. Or Mom, for that matter. Or any of the others with us in this house now. I'm surprised that Tracy and you used the guest bathroom, though, for your shower," I noted my curiosity about that.

"Oh, that ... that's become a thing because I can't officially move into the master bedroom with Mama, according to her. Something to do with how we can't become known as a couple, even though we are one. Incest laws and all that jazz. Anyway, it's just easier to meet in the middle and shower together that way," Gina explained as I lifted her petite body and carried her, quite naked, to the vanity to dry both of us off, "sorry about the pee, by the way. I was pretty scared."

"It's okay, honey. You were very scared and that's understandable. Don't even sweat it," I told my baby sister as I led her by hand into the hallway, to find Mom and Tracy just chatting like best friends.

"Oh, hi, baby!" Tracy told Gina, shortly before she did something that utterly shocked me ... she planted a kiss on me, not vice versa!

"Look, honey, I talked to Tracy. She explained what was going on with her and everything and begged me for the chance to make it up to you. She also wanted in on whatever Gina did. I told her that Gina is now your quite happy private, personal plaything, and she wanted to be part of that. She's been attracted to you for a while, anyway, and she often creamed her panties thinking of you while jilling off ... or picturing you joining the two of them in bed.

"She was just torn by guilt, shame, and resentment that you seemed to never view her as more than a glorified girlfriend for Gino. You never saw her as a maternal figure. Now she really understands why, of course. You're a son of mine and I had never really stepped out of your lives. When she cheated, it was with young men who reminded her of you a bit. She gets that the age gap was too close for you to see her as a mother of anyone other than Gina, of course.

"The rest, well, I'll give her the floor, so she can explain. You really ought to give her a second chance, baby. For my sake, if not hers. I know, I know, weird coming from your real mother, but I mean, hey, she's already yours now. She kissed you and you know what that means. This is another example of why I gave you that gift, other than my growing attachment to you. It helps simplify these thorny relationship questions if one party suddenly becomes an abject love or sex slave to the other.

"I fully intended for Tracy and Gina to fall under your sway, of course, and now they have. Tracy also wanted to make sure that Gina was in good hands with you, and I just pointed out to her that the best way to guarantee that was to follow her into bondage to you. That was a very brave thing that she just did, surrendering her body, heart, mind, and soul to you forever. You see, son, I'm going to make sure that you become a God. One way or another.

"No disrespect to Hades, of course, but I refuse to lose you to his realm at all. Even for one day. So, yes, I've just gained some respect for her. She's definitely a protective mom, just like me. She's risking some retribution from you to protect her daughter and atone for her own past offenses to you. I can relate. I'd risk all for you, after all," Mom told me with an open-mouthed kiss and I returned it with equal passion, much to her delight.

"Me ... a God?" I shook myself before I pulled Tracy in for another kiss and pushed her head down to my crotch, trusting in the power of the Kiss to keep her well-behaved, "taste your daughter on my cock, stepmom!"

"Thank you so much, Mom! I'm in your debt yet again!" I told Mom as I made out with her rather fiercely.

"Oh, damn ... your cock is every bit as yummy as your father's ... they're both so delicious! So is your sister's cunt! And her sweet ass! I could rim her all day long! Maybe I can try Aphrodite's pussy and booty, too, someday!" Tracy explained, even as I pulled her up and kissed her harder on the mouth than before.

"Not someday! Now! I want you to go down on Mom's pussy, her ass, her taint, all of that tasty stuff below her waist! She's a Goddess ... worship her! With your tongue! You want forgiveness? This is how you earn it! I'm going to fuck you while you do that, too, so keep control as best you can. Don't fucking cum yet! Gina, baby, spread your mother's butt-cheeks and tongue that crack!" I ordered the two ladies as I slid into Tracy from the back and started ramming her with my prick.

"Knock me up ... please!" Tracy begged me as I ravaged her delightfully sensual body, making her my bitch for good.

"Yes, knock Mama up, babe! I want matching baby bumps and maternity clothes thanks to the same man, namely ... you!" Gina urged me to impregnate her mother at last, even as she ran her tongue along the crack of her mother's ass.

"Yes, let's all make babies together! Tracy, Gina, I'm pregnant by him, too, you know. He's gonna have such great spawn with wonderful genes that no amount of incest can ruin!" Mom egged Tracy on as I drove deeper inside her slick and eager twat.

"Yes, fucking breed me ... give me a son just like you!" Tracy pleaded with me to give her a baby boy, my telepathy telling me that she wanted to do right by a son this time around ... she wanted another chance.

"Me, too ... but a daughter first!" Gina encouraged me as she rimmed her mother's delicious booty.

"Oh ... damn ... that tongue of yours!" Mom reacted to the way that Tracy ate her pussy with complete relish.

"Hey, Mom, you made them lesbians for how many years? What did you expect?" I winked at Mom so she knew that I was teasing her.

"Pretty ... much ... exactly ... this!" Mom bit her bottom lip as Tracy even swiped her tongue across her taint toward her asshole.

"Your cunt is so yummy, my Goddess!" Tracy confessed aloud as she resumed licking it with gusto.

"So's your ass, Mama!" Gina told her, even as I humped her mother in front of her.

That was when Mom made Heather and Ray appear at last, witnessing the way that I fucked my stepmother, pushing her face into Mom's gash. I wasn't sure why Mom did it this way until Ray approached me and kissed me on the mouth while I screwed Tracy. He lined up behind Mom with a question for me, almost begging for permission to fuck my mother. I nodded and Ray took on his second ever lover, his first being Heather, of course. Ray was now mine, too. I grinned as I gestured for Ivar to fuck Heather again.

"Yes, see, pussy is great ... sorry that I've kept you from having it before, but that was for a good reason. I didn't think that it would take this long, though. Believe me, though, you'll more than catch up with this many men and women as part of Phil's harem! How do you like knowing that you're inside a Goddess?" Mom enticed Ray to fuck her even harder with her encouraging words.

"Oh ... fucking awesome! Hell, yeah, this is great!" Ray admitted with a strong hillbilly twang as he rogered Mom but good.

"Like how slippery wet it is, Ray? Every man here has been inside me and cum inside me, too. Isn't that a wonderful feeling? Wouldn't you like to have Heather feel that way every time you fuck her? Wouldn't you like to have every woman feel that way, honey? They will, because you're now both in the harem and you'll only know what women's pussies feel like when they have so many loads and so many juices inside them already. It's gonna feel so natural to have that much cum already in their twats! Anything else will feel so weird to you!" Mom fed Ray fantasies about well-used pussy, knowing that he'd go for it at this point and welcome my sloppy seconds.

"Oh, God, yes ... it's so ... slimy and wet ... and gooey! I love it!" Ray confessed, even as he watched me ravish Tracy so forcefully with my cock.

It wasn't absolutely necessary to get Ray hooked on buttered buns, but it had a certain appeal to Mom, me, and others. Everyone in the house was now in my harem and I could command them to do anything, because they would all obey me without any hesitation or resistance. That being said, owning them was only part of the fun. Making them like it being owned, enjoy it, crave it even, that was next-level, loving dominance.

Since Ray was now buried up to his balls inside Mom, Tracy moved her tongue by now to Mom's puckered asshole and got busy licking that instead, much to Mom's delight. Mom had adjusted herself to make it easier for my stepmother to rim her, too, even as my cock probed her harder with each stroke inside her cunt. Tracy even slid her tongue a little bit into the backdoor itself, just the tip being placed there, of course. Mom really creamed herself from that, even as she came from being taken by Ray at last.

Finally, Tracy squirted on my prick as I hammered her wet, warm, willing pussy and Gina just kept licking her ass. When Gina stuck a little of her tongue up Tracy's bum, my stepmother utterly yielded to her pleasure and came forcefully, in the process sticking her tongue as far inside Mom's bottom as she could put it. Gina saw that and emulated her mother, making Tracy's climax so powerful that she had to drop from exhaustion for a moment or two. My balls churned out several spurts of my own cum in response, filling my stepmom with my seed at last.

Instead of stopping what she did, Tracy now began rapidly darting her tongue in and out of Mom's asshole. This caused Mom to tighten up on Ray in her pure sexual bliss and he erupted in her divine slit, blasting her pussy with his hot cum at last. Mom then separated her ass from Tracy's mouth, pulled her up, and swapped spit to taste her own butthole on her lips. She must have enjoyed the flavors, because she walked over and gave me a French kiss more than worthy of the name.

"Ray, I want you to fuck Janine now. She's waited far too long to be neglected like this. Heather and she are good friends, after all. Don't worry, you'll get it up again, trust me. Mom put me fully in control of your sexuality, just as she did with everyone's. From now on, a few changes. No normal clothing. You'll go around naked whenever not specifically assigned clothing, just as the rest of you will. And every man here will now get fully hard whenever Mom or I or Madeira instruct him to do so.

"Like it or not, Madeira's going to be my bride, my wife. I've firmly decided that while I shall keep all of you as my lovers, Madeira is my intended, my fiancee. Every woman here will get soaking wet on demand from the three of us as well," I declared, opting against conventional clothing for the rest of our lives.

"You have no idea what an honor this is for me. A demigod with a massive fortune and a great cock wants to take me to wife? Me, a hotel maid from Manila in the Philippines? Oh, Master, I'll be the best wifey ever, I swear! Madeira Talong Larusso. Has a nice, musical ring to it, doesn't it?" Madeira promised me, even as I noticed my cock growing in actual size.

"A new gift, honey, to remind you that godhood isn't far off. You're already great in bed and your old dick was nothing to sneeze at, but combine this and your tongue and hands ... and the Kiss, and that magnetic pull toward you, and you'll never have a dry spell again! That's not even counting your money and the inherent curiosity toward you that will come of naked, scantily clad, and/or costumed people following you around as a literal fucking posse!" Mom told me with repeated kisses as she test-drove my new and improved prick with her wet and sloppy snatch.

SevMax2
SevMax2
805 Followers
12