Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 15

Story Info
More Gods get involved.
1.8k words
4.83
6.8k
5
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

“Hello, Mother,” Eros’s voice rang out as Ray came and withdrew from Janine, his cock on full display from his third lover ever, “that’s a rather ... impressive dick for a mortal man that this one has. Anyway, I came to meet my brother at last and remind you that the erotes are a little bothered by your absence, Mother.”

“Well, I’ve put you in charge of them for the moment, son. Eros, meet your brother, though technically half-brother, Philip Larusso. I hope to make him a God, if you follow me,” Mom explained to my brother, “Phil, honey, this is the legendary Eros, chief of the erotes, my adopted son. Really, he’s been around longer than most. Longer than me, but he wanted me to adopt him, so I did. Long story on that. Ares and I adopted him, back when we were lovers. We still have fun now and then, of course, he and I. We’re just not as romantic as we used to be.”

“Wow, you have it bad for him, don’t you, Mother?” Eros exclaimed as I stood there with my company of naked people of both sexes.

“That I do! Is that so terrible?” Mom asked him.

“No, not really,” another voice joined us, this time from a man with winged shoes.

“Hermes, I presume? God of trade, messenger of Zeus?” I introduced myself, “I’m Philip Larusso, son of Aphrodite and Dino Larusso.”

“So, you’re the demigod son of hers who won our Aphrodite’s heart! Look, I want it to be known that I didn’t make this decision, but it comes from Zeus the All-Wise, Himself. King of Heaven, King of the Gods, etc. Zeus will grant your petition, Aphrodite, and make Philip here a full-blown God of the Olympians on three conditions. Once the pact is made, it cannot be reversed, so bear in mind when making that choice,” Hermes informed us all.

“Very well, what are they?” Mom inquired now, my own curiosity piqued as well as hers.

“One, that he handpicks a sizable number of people, worthy of what is being asked of him, to create a community that will be able to hold its own in the new society sure to follow. Two, that he takes them back to the past to a time and place of his choosing. Don’t worry, the events affecting them in the timeline that is altered will not be reversed regardless of what else is.

“Philip must find a place in time where he can found a settlement, a community of sorts, a colony where steam is used as the main source of power instead of fossil fuels. Coal, oil, natural gas, all must be forbidden within said territory. It will be a religious community, one patronized by both of you, but also with reverence for all Gods. You can visit him as much as you wish, of course.

“Third, and this is the hardest part here, because he is not used to this, but he must be a ruthless autocrat, not permitting any kind of democracy at all until or unless granted permission by Zeus. To that end, he must kiss any grown man or woman whom he picks. Anyone who joins him, aside from you, Aphrodite, of course, must be prepared to say goodbye forever to their friends, family, and all others who fail to make the cut. No doubt, on present-day Earth, it will be seen as a mystery, but we will all know the truth among this group. As everyone in the community will be under his control, we can more easily predict the outcome, you see.

“Anyone needing modern medicine will be protected from death and disease, as will the others, until such a time as Zeus and the rest of the Olympiad decide otherwise. Not to mention the Fates, of course. All who come of age in this community must receive the Kiss and thus become your playthings or else be banished forthwith with nothing but their skin on them, not even shoes. It’s a harsh edict, yes, but necessary.

“Those whom you select will have to be in the place of your choosing at exactly midnight local time, or else have already been Kissed with the special gift of Aphrodite applied. If either or both conditions apply, the place and time chosen by Philip Larusso will be accessed, he will become a God, and he will take over the area in question as its god-king, that of a city-state. He can use whatever actual title he prefers, but that will be his role. Of course, it’s up to him. He’s the one most affected by this, but I am curious to hear your thoughts or counsel,” Hermes informed us.

“Well, I like it at least. I’d go for it if I were you, brother,” Eros grinned, even as Psyche appeared next to him.

“Remind me to suggest that we come visit said town, too?” Psyche laughed now, hugging me, “pleased to meet you, brother-in-law.”

“Emphasis on meat,” Eros winked as both of them vanished from sight.

‘Wait, what was that about?” I asked Mom, who rolled her eyes, but also snickered.

“Um, honey, your brother Eros ... he’s well, not exactly gay, but extremely bi. Like half and half, at least. Eros just plain loves dick, to put it mildly. He’s a bit of a power bottom, in fact, if you know what I mean, at least with men. They were both flirting with you ... they want a threesome. Just don’t kiss them, that’s what I’d recommend,” Mom explained, “anyway, I think that Hermes wants an answer and soon.”

“Very well. I can pick them, but if I pick them and don’t kiss them, how long do they have to kiss me before they’re forced into a very naked exile? One that will probably mean their deaths? That being said, I agree to your terms for godhood, trust me on that! I’ll be the god-king of your choosing. Do I need to give you names right now, or just before midnight?” I asked Hermes.

“By midnight at latest, anyone whom you haven’t kissed or brought to the right spot, no exceptions, is not selected. No exceptions. Hence no need for names. Not necessary. All minor children will be transported to the site precisely at midnight at the latest, too. You’ll have considerable god powers to help you organize this, if that helps your confidence. We do want you to pick the date and place right now, though. It will make things much easier for us all. You can also pick the decor, of course,” Hermes answered me.

“I like this, don’t you, dear? You’re going to stop what’s coming in its tracks and help restore the worship of the true Gods at the same time. And I get to visit whenever I like? Awesome! Well, so who do you have in mind? If you want me to grab someone and help you kiss her or him, feel free to tell me and I’ll do it, but how about we pick our site now, dear?” Mom encouraged me, of course.

“Okay, then, this very town right here, but in 1719. Exactly three centuries in the past. Plenty of time to ensure that the industrial revolution relies heavily on steam instead of fossil fuels now, don’t you agree? And let’s not worry about the present name. I wish to call it Aphrodisia, after Mom. If they don’t like it, too fucking bad. As from this moment forward, I’m the motherfucking King of Aphrodisia! Let’s keep it simple and not confuse anyone. King Philip I of Aphrodisia has a very nice ring to it, wouldn’t you agree?” I laughed at the idea of me as ruler of a Hellenistic city-state smack dab in colonial America.

Mom burst into laughter for a second, blushing as she said, “Sorry, son, great idea, it’s just that you referred to yourself as the ‘motherfucking King of Aphrodisia.’ It’s hilarious because it’s quite literally true in your case. His Oedipal Majesty, the Motherfucking King of Aphrodisia! I can imagine the reactions from some dignitaries from Europe’s stuffiest courts upon hearing this! You should totally add that to your formal, regal stile.”

“I really should!” I laughed, adding, “hey, Mom ... can you bring me these people and before midnight?”

I showed Mom a list of actors, actresses, porn stars, singers, and a few other luminaries worthy of the Kiss. Mom winked at me and mouthed, “my pleasure,” before kissing me hard on the mouth. She also licked her lips as if to convey the notion that she fully intended to use her oral talents especially to lure them into my honey trap. I got the impression that anything vaginal or anal would have to wait until they’d earned such favors by surrendering to me.

“Thanks, Mom, you really are the best!” I blew her a kiss as she vanished briefly from my presence.

“My brother, the King! I could get used to that!” Gina told me with a very loving kiss to my lips, followed by one each from my other lovers, men and women alike.

“Well, folks, I don’t know about you guys, but I want to give Mom a chance to take part in the adult boutique visit, since it’s our last time at such a place. I also want her to have the chance to go to a real restaurant while one is available. Let’s just chill here for the moment, take it easy, and wait for her. We can chat and maybe toss back a beer or two, smoke some weed, that kind of thing, dance in the nude, or whatever else there is,” I proposed, knowing that my ideas tended to be law these days, at least with my harem.

“I suppose that we should all make our goodbyes,” Janine said as Heather and she got all of the ladies and gents to twerk against me for some odd reason, all of them quite naked I might add.

“Not really. I wouldn’t recommend that. Leave it as a mystery. I know that sounds painful, but do you really want them thinking that you left them, abandoned them, or rather they believed that you had no choice and it was thus no rejection? No, you’re far better off leaving it as an unsolved mystery. Besides, that history will be alternate history. Those people will only exist in your past and in an alternate or parallel universe. It’s best to let them go. I know, not the most enjoyable thought and easier for me to say as a God, but that’s my counsel to you. Anyway, it’s been fun. I’d hang, but I really don’t... , “ Hermes coughed.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. You don’t like getting caught up in the whole ... man-loving scene! You’re something else, Hermes! The straightest of us all, yet you’re the trickster!” Mom said as she returned a lot faster than expected, and she wasn’t alone.


SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers