Aphrodite's Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

After wandering around for an hour though, Aphrodite became completely naked, discarding her last item; an anal plug she had inserted in her anus because she liked the feel of it. She dropped the large diamond plug on the ground and grumbled angrily. Where was Ares? What game was he playing? Aphrodite was not a patient goddess and Ares had never been a patient god. They didn't play around, converse, or engage in 'foreplay.' Sometimes entire months would go by without a single word spoken between them, even if they fucked over a dozen times. The only words that Aphrodite would hear from Ares mouth were "slut" and "whore" and "swallow every drop, you fat cunt." Aphrodite couldn't say much anyway, with Ares cock shoved down her throat.

"Ares! What the fuck?"

Aphrodite ventured a little further, coming to a massive chamber that *might* have been the center of the Labyrinth. There was a large fountain in the middle overgrown with water-lilies, and next to it a heated bath. It looked like a perfect place to fuck, if not for the desiccated remains of several dozen humans, each of whom appeared to have been torn apart and partially eaten.

"Gross!" Aphrodite hissed, backing away. Gore and carnage were some of the least erotic themes in Aphrodite's opinion, although she was aroused by certain acts of sexual violence, like watching a powerful alpha-male force himself on a reluctant female and impregnate her. Aphrodite had used her divine powers to inspire thousands of nonconsensual engagements, all for her own perverse amusement, but she had never inspired anyone to kill.

The whole scene rubbed her the wrong way.

"Ares, you asshole! Don't ever waste my time like this again! I'm leaving! You can suck your own dick!"

Aphrodite was about to follow her trail of clothes back out of the Labyrinth, but the sound of heavy breathing caught her attention. Someone was watching her. Someone with a deep, heavy voice and immense lung-capacity. She could hear their heart beating and it was like a drum, pumping entire gallons of boiling blood with each repetition. It was a male. She could smell him. A thick, salty, slightly nauseating musk of unwashed manhood. It smelled the way Ares did after a war. She could hear the muscles of his cock straining as it grew erect. It was the sound of a massive cock growing large enough to impale a satyr. It was the sound of a cock that was at least as big as a woman's arm.

It had to be Ares.

"Ares! You naughty boy! Are you spying on me?" Aphrodite asked, striking a pose and swaying back into the chamber. "That's not like you at all. I never figured you for a voyeur. That was always more Hephaestus's thing, that silly cuckold. He loved to spy on us while your big fat dick destroyed me for hours on end, and all the while Hephaestus would jiggle his stunted little cock. Eros spies on us too. I can't believe that little wimp is our son. He's pretty, like me, but his penis is like a blade of grass compared to your mighty oak. Maybe he actually is Hephaestus's. Hmmm. Strange. I don't ever remember allowing Hephaestus to cum inside me."

Knowing that she was being watched, Aphrodite began to put on a show. She rolled her ass with every step, exaggerating every gesture, thrusting out her breasts, and biting her lip as she eagerly played with her erect nipples. She sat down at the edge of the fountain and spread her legs. Her pussy was already swollen and wet, but it was always that way. Aphrodite had never *not* been horny. She moaned as she rubbed her breasts and pussy all over, even pushing a few fingers up into her cunt as her clit peeked out.

"Oh gods . . . Ares," Aphrodite called out as she began to rapidly finger herself. "I can't stand it! I don't enjoy these games with you. Stop teasing me and come here. Shove your cock down my throat and make me choke on it. Spank me and fuck my ass. Rip my pussy in half and fuck me till I pass out! Please! I'm fucking horny! FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!"

The sound of heavy footsteps came towards Aphrodite. She sighed in relief as her pussy began to squirt with a little ogasm. She was very eager to get her brains fucked out. Ares had played his hand well. She wanted him more than ever.

But no. It wasn't footsteps she heard. It was the sound of hooves. It was the sound of a bull's hooves shattering stone. The musky stench she smelled grew stronger, and she realized that it wasn't the masculine aroma of Ares, but rather the rancid odor of an animal.

Aphrodite stopped masterbating and looked up. Looming above her was the gigantic body of a man. Broad shoulders, massive chest, and arms as big as her entire body. Its legs were that of a bull's hindquarters though, with heavy black hooves that struck sparks from the stone. Between its legs hung a cock unlike anything Aphrodite had ever seen before, causing mental images of herself being ripped in half to flash through her mind, and for the first time she felt truly intimidated by a penis.

She looked up into the monster's face. A bull's face, with two long horns and flaring nostrils.

A minotaur. A massive red minotaur. No. Not just *a* minotaur. This was *the* Minotaur, the first of its race. The demigod son of Pasiphae, daughter of Helios, and the Cretan Bull, a paragon of its species, which Pasiphae had a serious bestiality fetish for. Aphrodite suddenly remembered why Daedalus had built this stupid fucking Labyrinth in the first place; it was to cage this unstoppable monstrosity after it raped a dozen goddesses and sired a race of lesser minotaurs.

Aphrodite had never seen *the* Minotaur before, but now that was looking up at its ludicrously gigantic penis hanging above her head, already dripping with viscous semen, she understood why the other goddesses had been so afraid of it. The meatus of its penis was as big as a melon and split down the middle so deep she could have shoved her hand into its urethra.

A large glob of the beast's semen fell from the tip of its tentpole penis, and landed on Aphrodite's face. It clung to her like glue, and was as hot as freshly cooked porridge. The Minotaur dumped more cum on Aphrodite's face with that one drop than most gods did with their entire loads, and the Minotaur's boulderous testicles looked to be swollen with much more.

"Oh shit."

#

Aphrodite's first thought was of escape. She leapt back and flew through the air just as the Minotaur grabbed for her. Its massive fists crushed the stone wall of the fountain. Warm water flooded around the Minotaur's legs. Aphrodite flew as quickly as she could, but she was not a nimble flier, like Hermes, or even her son Eros with his tiny little dove-wings.

The Minotaur swung his fist with the force of a falling tree, and knocked Aphrodite out of the air. Her curvacious body struck the earth and bounced. She landed face up, her tits jiggling from the impact. The Minotaur snorted lecherously as he grabbed Aphrodite's melon-sized breasts—although they were like small apples in his massive mitts, and he lifted her off the ground by them. Aphrodite groaned as her sensitive nipples were smashed between the beast's crushing fingers, and she nearly fainted when she smelled his hot rancid breath.

"A pretty one," the beast spoke in a voice like thunder reverberating from a giant drum. "Nice big tits. Big ass. I like this one. Humans send me too many skinny bitches. Skinny bitches break too quickly. You'll be good fun."

Aphrodite futilely kicked the Minotaur in his stomach, which was as solid as stone, but one kick hit his girthy penis hard enough to make him grunt. The Minotaur only tightened his grip on her breasts though, making Aphrodite scream.

"That hurt. No human has ever hurt me before," the beast grumbled. "How? And how did you fly, like bird?"

"I'm a fucking goddess, you retarded animal!" Aphrodite yelled. "Unhand me this instant, or I swear to almighty Zeus that I'll roast your testicles over a fire and eat them!"

The Minotaur snorted. Its breath was so hot that Aphrodite felt like she was before a roaring oven.

"Goddess? Like my mother?" it asked.

"Don't compare me to your disgusting bull-fucking mother!" Aphrodite screamed with indignation. "Pasiphae isn't half the goddess I am! She's a fucking half-nymph slut bitch whore cunt! I'm a Titan, a daughter of the Primordial Uranus! Even the almighty Zeus is my fucking nephew!"

The Minotaur mashed her breasts in his implacable fists. His cock grew harder, more erect. It's massive, bulbous, and semen-slathered head began to push against Aphrodite's stomach.

"I've never fucked a goddess before," the beast mused. "I bet you'll last longer than the humans do."

Aphrodite nearly vomited from the mere suggestion that this disgusting abomination would dare to fuck her. Aphrodite had in fact many monsters just like the Minotaur—cyclops, centaurs, and the like—but only when SHE wanted to, and only when she was in a particularly perverse mood. She had not come to the Labyrinth this day to fulfill a niche fetish. She had come for Ares, and it was Ares she wanted.

"Don't you fucking dare, you ugly—MMMPH"

Aphrodite was about to call the Minotaur a very rude word, but she was silenced when the ugly brute kissed her. It's sloppy, slippery, slimy tongue slithered into her mouth and down her throat, stuffing her like a giant wet cock. She began to choke and gag on the thick muscle throat-fucking her, causing tears to roll down her cheeks, and she bit down with her teeth, but to no avail. The Minotaur's tongue was so thick that it was barely bothered by her teeth.

When the Minotaur pulled its tongue out of Aphrodite's throat she began gagging up cupfulls of saliva. Her body went limp. She was dazed and incoherent from lack of air. Even gods needed to breathe.

"You've got a big mouth," the beast admired. "Big enough for my penis, I hope."

The Minotaur flipped Aphrodite over in its hands. It was now holding her upside-down by her legs, and aiming her mouth down at its monstrously gargantuan phallus, which was visibly throbbing and dripping with a disturbing amount of viscous pre-cum. Aphrodite was roused from her haze just enough to realize what was about to happen. She was about to get impaled on a bull-penis that was about as big as her leg.

Aphrodite tried to scream, but the moment she opened her mouth the Minotaur slammed her down, impaling her throat on the first foot of his shaft in less than a second. Aphrodite's neck swelled and her jaw nearly dislocated trying to accommodate it all, but she wouldn't have been a very good sex-goddess if she wasn't able to take a giant dick, and because of that the Minotaur was able to work her body all the way down, until his balls were smashed against her face, and his cockhead was buried in her stomach.

The Minotaur moaned with pleasure it had never felt before. He instinctively understood what a blowjob was, but had never gotten one before. His pussy-breakingly large penis usually ripped most women apart before he was even halfway in, but this goddess was taking him balls-deep into her soft, warm, squishy body, and it felt glorious.

Aphrodite on the other hand felt like a pincushion being run through by a sword, or like a chicken being impaled on a thick tentpole. The beast's rock-hard cock was slamming against the bottom of her stomach, pushing it deep into her body, and the noxious smell of the potent musk rising from its heavy testicles made her sick. Confusingly though, the experience was not entirely unerotic for her. Aphrodite's power was sex. Lust. Abandon. Hedonism. Pleasure. The extent to which she was even capable of experiencing pain also had a starkly sexual nature to it. Everything Aphrodite felt was arousing. Every sensation was sexual. Even this, despite how humiliating and degrading it was to be impaled by a disgusting freak-penis. The simple novelty of it was enough to make her pussy wet.

The Minotaur noticed Aphrodite's pussy. It was getting wet. The pink mound was swelling open and blossoming. It looked delicious. The Minotaur pried her legs open and shoved its tongue so deep into her pussy that it almost reached the tip of his penis in her stomach.

Aphrodite tried to scream as she experienced a sudden bewildering orgasm, an orgasm that lasted for several minutes and left her almost catatonic. Sudden amnesia overtook her, and she could no longer remember her own name, or the reason she had come to this place. All she could remember was that a cock one-third the size of her own body was pummeling her throat.

The Minotaur began shaking her up and down on its cock as it ate her pussy. Orgasm after orgasm exploded from Aphrodite, becoming an overlapping series of climaxes so turbulent that it began to drive her insane. Her pussy gushed cum like a fountain, and the Minotaur drank much of it, but there was still enough left over to cascade down his sweaty chest like a waterfall.

Suddenly the Minotaur's throbbing penis stiffened. Its shaft went from being as hard as rock to as hard as diamond, and its girth grew by another few inches, nearly bursting Aphrodite from the inside.

"Cu-cu-cu-CUMMING!" the beast roared. It's cock exploded with a powerful blast of semen so forceful and unyielding that Aphrodite was certain her body would explode from the pressure. Her immortal form endured though, and even as her stomach inflated like a balloon she managed to survive. The semen filled her stomach, rushed into her throat, and began to erupt from her mouth, nostrils, and some even from the corners of her eyes. Soon there was no more room left, and Aphrodite's body slowly rose up, and then popped off of the Minotaur's penis like a cum-fueled rocket.

Aphrodite hit the ground and semen exploded from her mouth. She began vomiting up entire bucketfuls of the salty syrup, even as more of it splashed onto her body from the Minotaur standing above her. The beast was masterbating with both hands, forcing out the last of its substantial orgasm. The load it dropped on Aphrodite was enough to impregnate an entire generation.

"That felt . . . goooooooood," the Minotaur sighed, its disgustingly bloated muscles still twitching from its release. "Never . . . ever . . . ever has a woman pleased me as much as you. You are a worthy sacrifice."

Aphrodite's pride was broken. She had just gotten fucked hard, dominated, humiliated, used, and dropped like a piece of garbage. Fearful that the Minotaur was not done with her, Aphrodite began to crawl across the ground, sliding through the very pool of semen she had just vomited up, praying for escape.

"You're still alive?" the Minotaur noticed, sounding a little dumbfounded. He watched her curvy body wiggling on the dirty ground, covered in dust and semen. "Never has a woman survived my penis before. You are fun. You will break eventually though. I'll fuck you till you do."

Aphrodite whimpered as the Minotaur grabbed her by her blonde hair and lifted her off the ground. She was spasming too much to fight back. Her legs were shaking and her arms hung uselessly at her sides.

The Minotaur put her pussy on the tip of its giant penis, and it began to pull her down. Her lips surrendered to the unstoppable assault, even though she wasn't sure they could stretch wide enough to accept all of him. As the first dozen or so inches of the beast's bull-cock broke into her stomach, Aphrodite realized that for the first time in her life that she was afraid. No mortal, monster, or god had ever bested her before, and in even when she acted submissively with Ares it was largely out of her own free will. This was the first time she had been out-fucked, and there was probably a good chance that the Minotaur was capable of fucking her to death.

"Try not to die too soon," the Minotaur said with a small hint of smugness in his otherwise stupid voice. "I want to enjoy breaking you for as long as possible, you fat little whore-goddess."

Aphrodite snarled. Even as she felt her pussy getting rammed up into her chest, one last spark of her venomous pride remained. Aphrodite loved sex, loved perversion, and she loved cock, but the thing she loved the most was herself. If the entire universe were to be destroyed except for her, Aphrodite would be happy enough to masterbate for all of eternity and enjoy her own company. She was the most perfect thing that had ever existed or would ever exist. The universe revolved around her. This beast had no right to break her. It would NOT break her. She would fight back. She would FUCK back.

Aphrodite found the strength to wrap her legs around the beast's powerful waist, and she lifted her arms over its broad shoulders. She looked into the monster's eyes and snarled up at him.

"Bring it," Aphrodite grunted. "Fuck me as hard as you can, freak! Fuck me until your ugly penis breaks! You better fuck me to death though, because if I survive this, you will not."

#

Hours, days, maybe weeks flew by as the Minotaur and Aphrodite did battle with their bodies, each thrusting into each other with enough force to shatter a mortal's body into paste. The Minotaur's cock never softened, but its resolve did. Aphrodite was able to take load after load of the monster's semen, and still she got back up for more. The beast fucked her against the Labyrinth's walls until they cracked, and it mauled her tits until they were battered and bruised, but Aphrodite just kept cumming and cumming.

Aphrodite spent much of the battle being dominated, but with each passing day the Minotaur grew weaker, even as its cock remained rigid and erect. Buckets of sweat and cum were drained from its body every day, and Aphrodite drank them up as if the salty fluids were delicious wine. The beast grew weaker, and Aphrodite grew stronger.

It came to the point that Aphrodite seemed ready to claim victory. She had the Minotaur on his back, and she was riding his cock like an equestrian breaking a wild horse. The Minotaur tried fighting back but each time it rose up Aphrodite slapped it back down and remounted its cock. She used her entire body to milk him for every drop of cum he had, and then some.

The Minotaur began experiencing 'dry orgasms' that came with all the euphoria or a true orgasm but without the ejaculation to match. The constant pleasure left the beast foaming at the mouth, exhausted, and its heart beating so rapidly that it felt ready to explode.

"Beast! Freak! Monster! Cow! Ugly brute!" Aphrodite screamed as she slammed herself down on the Minotaur's cock. "I'm winning! I can feel it! You're cock is going to snap! I'm going to fuck YOU to death, you disgusting shit-eating half-god peice of—"

Aphrodite bounced up so high that the Minotaur's cock completely left her body, and at that moment that beast had its only intelligent idea ever. It reached up, grabbed Aphrodite's ass, pulled her forward just a little, and when she came back down for the final thrust, his cock rammed up her anus, deep into her bowels, and so far up into her body that it felt like it might go into her brain.

Aphrodite hadn't taken it in the ass this entire time. Suddenly getting her fat cake ripped it half was too much for her. She climaxed while screaming. Her orgasm was so intense that it was painful, and the pain was so intense that it was orgasmic.

The minotaur climaxed as well, and this time the muscles in its petrified penis twisted and snapped at an awkward angle. The tightness of Aphrodite's anus was too much for it. The beast's eyes rolled up until they were white, and for the first time in its life the Minotaur collapsed from exhaustion.

Aphrodite collapsed on top of the Minotaur, its cock still impaled in her ass.

#

When Aphrodite woke up she found that her naked body was discarded at the entrance to the Labyrinth like a piece of trash. Everything felt bruised and broken. Her hair and body were covered with so much dried semen that it cracked as she moved. She was too weak to stand, too tired to move, and too bewildered to remember how she had come here.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers