Aphrodite's Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Then she saw Circe standing above her. The curvy bitch was half-naked and glistening with sweat. Her tanned body radiated with the warm afterglow of good sex, as did the bitchy smile on her beautiful face.

"I just got done fucking Ares for the last week," Circe bragged. "He and I took a trip to Themiscyra together, the home of the Amazons. Mmmm. We fucked up a storm. Ares tore through almost a hundred women in the last seven days, but each night I shared his bed, and each night we fucked till morning."

Aphrodite tried to speak, but she was too tired to even move her jaw. Circe strutted over to her and began laughing. Her fat tits jiggled from her boisterous, arrogant laughter.

"The Labyrinth? Really?" Circe laughed. "You really thought Ares would meet you here? The Labyrinth? Really?"

". . . Eros," Aphrodite gasped. Her own son had told her Ares was waiting for her here.

Then Aphrodite saw him. Eros came fluttering down from the sky on his little dove-wings, and his little penis was excited and erect.

"I really liked Hebe," Eros whined. "She's been my biggest crush for centuries, and then you had to come along and steal her! She won't even look at me now that she's been fucked by a cyclops penis. All she wants are big dicks."

"Doesn't everybody?" Circe said rolling her eyes. "Thanks for helping me fuck over your mom, kid, but it's time for you to get the fuck out of here. I want to enjoy this without little faggots like you annoying me."

"But . . . but you said you'd have sex with me!" Eros whined to Circe. "That's the whole reason I agreed to this. You said you'd fuck me like no other!"

Circe laughed. "I lied, kid. I'm a liar. Circe, Goddess of Magic, Shapes, Trickery, and Lies. Shit. Did you not know that?"

Eros looked ready to cry as he pushed his tiny penis into Circe's thigh.

"But you said—"

Circe pushed Eros away, grabbed his shoulders, and then slammed her knee up into his balls so hard that one went back up into his hipbone. Eros's eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open, but the pain was too bewildering for him to scream. He slumped to his knees, whimpered, and then passed out.

"Fucking faggot," Crice grumbled, then turned her attention back to Aphrodite. "Seriously. All your other kids are hot, but this one is a total bitch. Phobos and Deimos are studs. Harmonia and Eunomia are sexy as hell. Even Hermaphroditus is pretty hot for a fucking transvestite. Eros though . . . what a pitiful waste. Lucky for you another kid is on the way. Another chance for a worthy heir."

Aphrodite didn't understand what Circe meant at first, but then she felt it. Deep beneath the exhaustion and numbing pain there was a life growing inside of her, and it was growing fast. She could feel it drawing on her divine power, soaking it up like a sponge. The Minotaur had bred her. She was going to bare its child, and it was going to be powerful. She could also already tell that it was going to have horns, and that they were going to hurt like hell coming out.

Circe sat on Aphrodite's chest, her pussy still dripping with Ares's cum, and Circe leaned down to give Aphrodite a big, wet, tongue-filled kiss. Circe was a talented kisser, but that fact that she was forcing it onto Aphrodite humiliated her.

Circe nibbled on Aphrodite's lip, and then broke the kiss.

"Don't be mad, sweetie," Circe mocked. "Just be happy that you're going to get a big, strong, probably attractive baby out of this. I'm sure it'll be excellent."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers