Aphrodites' Revenge

Story Info
Gabrielle's discovery of the mysterious realm of sex
12.2k words
4.51
72.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers

Yes I am the author of this and all my other stories. If you see any of my stories with other titles anywhere Please let me know!! Also if you see my stories on other sites Please let me know!! Especially Pay sites. They are all doing so without my permission!!

This one, like all my stories, are works of fiction!! None of the people in any of my stories are in anyway real or based on real people.

I reserve all rights to this story. It may not be transmitted to the public by any means (such as posting to the Internet or to newsgroups) and may not be changed in any way (such as altering the story or title) without my expressed written permission.

* * * * * *

- Introduction -

This is the story of a time, long ago, A time of myth and legend. When the ancient Gods were petty and cruel, And they plagued mankind with suffering. A time when the true nature of sexual pleasure Remained a mystery to mankind. They knew nothing of sexual organs, And the pleasure that lay hidden within...

This is the story of Gabrielle's discovery of that mysterious realm of sex.

- Chapter 1 Prologue -

This story is a sequel to an actual episode aired on the television series, entitled "THE QUILL IS MIGHTIER". Gabrielle gains new respect for the power of the word when Aphrodites casts a spell on her scroll, turning everything she writes into reality.

To refresh your memory of the events of that particular episode, read the synopsis, taken from the Xena website, below;

SYNOPSIS:

When a jealous Aphrodites expresses anger over Xena's growing popularity. Ares reminds her that it is Gabrielle's stories that are really responsible for turning Xena into a legend, a legend above her godlyness.

Aphrodites decides she must do something to stop Gabrielle's tales of Xena's exploits and that night, she steals into their camp. As she secretly eavesdrops on their conversation, she is pleased to hear Xena urging Gabrielle to try her hand at fiction rather than recount their latest adventure. Intrigued by the idea, Gabrielle starts a new story in which she herself is the hero and Xena has gone fishing. When Gabrielle drifts off to sleep, the invisible Aphrodites snaps her fingers and a strange aura passes over the scroll.

The next morning, Gabrielle awakens with a start when five barbarians come riding out of the woods straight towards her. She amazes herself as she fights them off in brilliant Xena-esque style. When Joxer suddenly pops up from the bedding beside her, she deflects a dagger meant for him and drives off the screaming barbarians. Gabrielle quickly realizes that the morning's events mirror exactly what she wrote in her scroll the night before and further, that whatever she writes is somehow turning into reality.

Soon, a cocky Gabrielle is creating scenarios all over town. But when her pen starts to cause serious trouble, Gabrielle resolves to put it aside forever. Joxer, however, convinces her that her writing just needs some judicious editing. Eager to use the scroll to end war, Gabrielle inadvertently divests Ares of his godhood when she writes that war has lost all its power. An outraged Ares falls at her feet. Then, as she quickly tries to reverse her mistake by writing that the force that enchanted the scroll is stripped of its powers, Aphrodites falls from above, as helpless as Ares.

As the two ex-gods clear their heads, Ares admits that he manipulated Aphrodites into going after Gabrielle in order to get Xena out of the way. He confides that he has an army assembled and ready to attack the surrounding valley, but promises to call off the assault if his powers are restored.

Meanwhile, as Ares' commander Thelonius and his lieutenant Munk continue to wait for the signal to attack, Gabrielle and the others decide that they must bring Xena back in order to straighten things out. But as careful as Gabrielle tries to be in describing Xena's return, her written words result in the arrival of Minya, an old friend and Xena wannabe. After several additional attempts fail to produce Xena, Gabrielle and her cohorts set out to find a trout stream or fishing hole, hoping to locate her.

Later, in his never-ending quest to win Gabrielle's heart, Joxer jots down the beginning of a limerick on Gabrielle's enchanted scroll, producing three naked dancing Gabrielles, who are quickly dispatched to the caves. He then trades his scabbard for a beautiful necklace for Gabrielle, unaware that she has hidden her scroll inside it. Gabrielle sends Joxer to wait in the caves and takes off with the others to find the peddler who has the scabbard.

Soon Gabrielle and Ares are hot on the peddler's trail, which leads towards the caves. Upon entering, they find Joxer, the five barbarians, the three naked Gabrielles, and all the other characters causing trouble in Gabrielle's stories. Pretty soon, everyone is chasing everyone else to get the scroll. Gabrielle finally grabs it and before losing it again, writes that the scroll finds Xena. When the peddler runs out of the caves with the scroll, pursued by Minya, the barbarians and the naked Gabrielles, Thelonius takes this to be his signal to attack. A short while later, back at the caves, Gabrielle, Joxer, Ares and Aphrodites are surprised by Xena, who arrives with the scroll in one hand, pulling a huge wagon of fish with the other.

After questioning Aphrodites closely, Xena concludes that they must write the truth, with no embellishments, in order to break the spell on the scroll. Xena instructs Gabrielle to write down everything she does, exactly as she does it. She then begins attacking Thelonius with a slingshot, flinging fish at him and his army, as Gabrielle and Joxer carefully observe and report from the sidelines. A huge battle ensues, leaving dead fish everywhere. Soon, Aphrodites and Ares are back to being gods and quickly disappear. With the fight finally over and everything back to normal, there's nothing for Gabrielle to write but "The End."

Chapter 2

Xena and Gabrielle were enjoying a quiet meal in the local tavern, at their latest rest stop. That is until a Royal messenger entered the establishment to finally locate the Warrior Princess.The messenger approached their table and handed a scroll to Xena, bearing the Royal seal of Athens. Xena opened the parchment and read its message:

I Leasius, King of Athens,

Humbly request your presence before Athens war council for discussions as to measures to be taken over the recent incursions, by the Spartans, along my Kingdom's borders.

It would appear that the Spartans were preparing for yet another invasion upon Greek soil. And the King, having heard of Xena's successes against them, wished her council heard.

Since this would only involve discussions and military strategy, Gabrielle saw no need to hold Xena back. She knew and understood the urgency of this summons. Xena and she both realized that the Warrior Princess could reach Athens in a matter of days, if she allowed herself the luxury of riding her steed 'Argo.'

After studying the message and discussing it among themselves, Gabrielle convinced Xena to go to Athens without her. The urgency of the situation demanded it. They would meet up afterwards in the town of Dialecles, which was about midway to Athens.

Once this was agreed upon, Xena left the tavern with the Greek messenger. So, with one of her trademark leaps, she mounted her steed, Argo, and rode off towards Athens. Of course in her rush to leave, she left Gabrielle behind to pick-up the tab for their meals.

As Gabrielle was counting out Dinars into the outstretched hand of the tavern owner, she mumbled sarcastically:

"Oooh! You're going to owe me big for this, Xena," Gabrielle swore under her breath.

"What was that, Missy?" Gruffed the potbellied owner.

"I wasn't talking to you," she answered, looking up in surprise.

"Fine," he said, stabbing his stubby finger in the palm of his open hand for his full payment.

"Seven, eight and nine. There!" She finished paying. "The food wasn't worth nine Dinars, but never let it be said that I don't pay my debts."

With that, Gabrielle returned to her table to pick up her belongings. Looping a strap to her staff, she passed it over her head to rest on a shoulder. Next she passed the cord of her rucksack over her other shoulder. The rucksack, of course, contained her scribe tools. Rolls of parchment, her quills, as well as a number of sealed containers for her finished works.

Satisfied that this arrangement of her effects would free her hands for writing, Gabrielle left the tavern and started walking down the road. She picked her direction and headed off towards her rendezvous at the town of Dialecles.

Since she was going to be alone for the next couple of days, Gabrielle expected to be able to catch up on her stories of Xena's adventures.

Finding the walking rather boring after a couple of miles, Gabrielle pulled out a fresh parchment from her pouch, as well as one of her quills. She breathed in the fresh parchment, as she always did.

"Nothing like the smell of a fresh, new parchment to get the writing juices going," she said in total exhilaration.

While still walking, she put quill to parchment, and began writing as she continued to hike down the road. She figured that writing would make the time go faster, and give herself a start on the stories.

As she continued walking and writing, a swirl of mystical energy was forming alongside of her. Aphrodites, the Goddess of Love, materialized alongside Gabrielle. However, being a Goddess her presence remained invisible to mortal eyes. Her *sheer robe revealing her naked Godly beauty, her golden bush sparkling with energy.

*(TV censors forced the bikini undies on the show)

Remaining invisible, Aphrodites glared and stalked the unaware Gabrielle. She was still pissed off about Gabrielle's stories, which continue to raise Xena's popularity above her own. This adulation over Xena continued to generate further acts of vandalism on her temples. And she didn't like that one bit. She vowed that she'd get even with this blonde bitch.

Aphrodites continued to walk alongside Gabrielle as she pondered what torment she could inflict on her mortal nemesis.

A few more minutes passed before another swirl of energy joined them. It was her, black leather clad, punk nephew, Strife. Strife's eyes ogled his Aunt's attributes. His tongue hanging out like a panting dog's.

"How ya doin', Auntie Aphrodyke?" He slurred, as he reached out to try and cop a feel of her breasts.

"Aphrodites! You moron," she corrected him angrily. "A-PHRO-DI-TES!"

And with a long distance bump of her curvy hips, sent him flying into a nearby boulder.

"Bitchin'!" He exclaimed, as he rejoined the two women dizzily, trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head.

Both Gods traveled along either side of Gabrielle, who remained oblivious to their presence.

"Who's blondie?" Inquired Strife.

"Her name hissss Gabrielle. Sssshe'ssss a ssssscribe," Aphrodites hissed.

"Oooooh! I heard of her. Uncle Ares told me all about your last encounter," Strife interjected gleefully. "Let me see now. Oh yeah! Because of her, you were demoted below a mortal. Now what was her name?"

He paused briefly as he feigned thinking.

"Oh yes! Below Xenaaaaaaah!" Strife yelled out as Aphrodites sent him careening into the boulders once more.

"As if!" Aphrodites responded. "Buzz off okay. I had an off day." She said defensively.

"Fine, fine. Whatever." He huffed back.

"What are you doing here anyway, twerp?" Aphrodites asked finally.

"Uh! Ah! Its gramp's Zeus," he conceded. "He thinks I've been hangin' around uncle Ares to much. He says that I should play nice with my mortals. Yada! Yada! Yada!" He finished explaining, glaring upwards while mimicking with his hand. "So he sent me here to get some pointers from you."

"Really!" The Love Goddess squealed in delight.

"Yeah, yeah! So what are ya doin' following blondie?" Strife quizzed her.

"She owes me big time!" Aphrodites answered sternly.

"So what's your plan," he asked, rubbing his hands gleefully.

She paused before answering, "I... I... Oh I don't know!"

"Mind a friendly suggestion, Auntie?" He asked her.

"OK! Go ahead. What?" She conceded.

"Welllll! Your last punishment on blondie. You gave her parchment the power to cause things. Right?" He asked.

"I know that!" Aphrodites shouted back at him. "Go on."

"And you thought that was punishment. AH!" He slapped his knees as he laughed at the Goddess.

Aphrodites just scowled at him and drop kicked him into the trees without ever touching him.

Hearing the crashing trees in the forest nearby, Gabrielle scoured the area, but could not see anybody skulking nearby. With the Gods remaining invisible, she wouldn't have. Satisfied that there was no danger, she resumed her trek towards Dialecles.

Strife emerged from the forest dizzily and rejoined his Aunt and Gabrielle. Stumbling dizzily towards the pair.

Aphrodites was waiting patiently, tapping her foot to the ground. Strife approached cautiously with his arms raised defensively. Just in case.

"So, what's your point, Dweeb?" She asked her nephew.

"Wel... well, you gave her a power as a punishment," he went on. "And I've noticed that these mortals accept any power as a gift, not as punishment."

Aphrodites paused to consider this and reluctantly had to concede that her useless nephew my have be right on this particular occasion.

"So, what would you suggest?" She asked him.

Strife was pleased with himself. One of his stuffy elder Gods was asking him. Him for ideas. He began rubbing his hands together, while looking around for somekind of mischief he could create against the unwary Gabrielle.

While this discussion was going one between the two invisible Gods, Gabrielle continued along the road. Writing down Xena's latest exploits on her parchment. Oblivious to the danger that was to befall on her.

Chapter 3

Gabrielle had been writing for the past few miles without incident and she wasn't paying attention, as she should have, to the path ahead.

That's when Strife spotted what he needed for his plan. He turned to Aphrodites with a wide grin on his face.

"I've learned from uncle Ares, that the best way to punish a mortal is physically or by humiliation." He explained to his Aunt, gleefully.

"Yeah! So?" Aphrodites asked.

Without saying a word, he stuck out an invisible leg in front of the unwary Gabrielle. She found herself suddenly tumbling forward into a deep mud hole at the side of the road. With a loud splash, she belly-flopped into the slimy pit.

Clapping her hands joyfully and jumping up and down like a teenager, Aphrodites giggled at Gabrielle's predicament.

For his part, Strife was enjoying the spectacle of seeing his Aunt's tits bouncing before him.

"Damn, damn, damn!" The head Gabrielle exclaim, as she clawed herself out of the mudhole.

The mud pit wasn't very deep, only about a foot. But that was enough to submerge her slim body completely when she fell in, if only for a few seconds. The end result was that the young blonde beauty was covered from head to toe with the slimy concoction.

For added fun, Aphrodites zapped the slimy mud so that it would be very difficult for Gabrielle to remove it. It now had the consistency of slimy tar, brownish in color.

Sitting on the ground, after extricating herself, Gabrielle used her fingers to scoop the slimy substance clear of her eyes. Next she inspected herself. What she saw was disgusting. The gooey mud covered everything. Her hair, her clothes. She could even feel slimy globs of it sliding down her cleavage.

Then she panicked as she remembered her scrolls. Reaching into her rucksack to check, her hand disappeared in a sack full of the slimy mud.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed sorrowfully.

The two invisible Gods sat nearby to watch Gabrielle's struggle. Aphrodites smiled, pleased at her mortal nemesis' misery. She then slapped Strife's back in approval.

"Nice going nephew!" She complemented him.

"Uh!? Oh yeah. Thanks," not used to approval from his elders.

"So, what's next?" Aphrodites asked in excitement.

"Patience Auntie," he told her. "We have to let this one sink in first."

They turned their attention back to Gabrielle who had emptied the contents of her sack to the ground amidst a splash of the tarry mud. Right off, she could see that her quills and fresh parchments were a loss. But the tube containers, containing her finished work, remained sealed. So maybe not all was lost.

She decided not to open them immediately, to check, until she got cleaned up first.

Strife zapped her rucksack and made her money pouch disappear. When Gabrielle discovered that she had also lost all of her money, which left her penniless. With no means to pay for a bath, or food at an inn. Which means that she would have to find an alternative means to wash herself clean of the this slimy mud.

Strife just fell on his back as he laughed so hard.

While considering her options, Gabrielle recalled hearing a waterfall about a mile back. Packing her scroll containers back in her mud soiled bag, she got up ready to head back.

Aphrodites and Strife each zapped the hapless Gabrielle once more. The Love Goddess wanted this mortal humiliated to the fullest.

Not yet realizing that her misfortune was from the pair of tormenting Gods, Gabrielle discovered how truly invasive the slimy mud really was. Once on her feet, she discovered that her skin boots were filled, thanks to Strife, and it oozed squishilly between her bare toes. (It felt like Vaseline.)

Things got worse when she took her first step. The slimy mud had managed to infiltrate her vaginal tunnel, past her pussy lips, and had filled her completely. Compliments of Aphrodites. That first step allowed a small glob of mud escape her pussy. It ran down her leg and looked like feces. Gabrielle blushed in humiliation of it.

She knew that it wasn't shit. But to a passerby, they could easily mistake it for that. So to avoid any embarrassing encounters, she decided that she had no choice. Clamping her legs tightly to hold the substance in, she began waddling down the road towards the waterfall.

The two Gods laughed uncontrollably as they followed their mortal prey down the road. Strife was also enjoying the sight of his Aunt's jiggling tits from her laughter.

The awkward stride that Gabrielle was forced to use was extremely tedious and slow. It took over forty-five minutes before she began to hear the waterfalls again. By this time, some of the slimy mud was beginning to cake on her smooth skin.

Strife transported himself, instantly, ahead to see what other misery he could inflict on poor Gabrielle. That's when he noticed the sign.

Walking over, he read it:

"SACRED WATERS TRESPASSER WILL BE DEALT HARSHLY"

Looking down the road at Gabrielle's approach, he grinned mischievously. With one Godly tug he pulled a small tree out of the ground nearby and planted it in front of the warning. Thus hiding it from Gabrielle's view as she got closer.

Gabrielle could hear the waterfall clearly now. It was just off the road in the forest.

'Good,' she thought to herself. 'I'll be able to bathe in privacy.'

Making her way through the bushes, she broke out in an opening. And what greeted her was out of the Elysians Fields. A crystal clear lake with a waterfall cascading off of a cliff on the opposite side.

Dropping her staff and rucksack to the ground, she approached the waterline and gracefully dove in. A her slim body torpedoed under the surface, a trail of muddy water dirtied the pristine waters as some of the mud peeled off of her body.

Gabrielle broke the surface fifteen feet from shore. She leisurely swam closer to shore and began removing her clothing, one item at a time. This allowed her to wash them out.

Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers